Sue: Her Night Out

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2008 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Sue dresses for and goes out on the town on her first weekend in the big city. She gets more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

THE NIGHT BEGINS

I looked at my nude reflection in the bedroom full length mirror. I'd just toweled off after stepping out of the shower. Slowly, I turned a full circle and then came to a stop facing the mirror. Unconsciously, my left hand began making slow, lazy circles around my right breast and nipple while my right hand was lightly rubbing my pussy mound. The term statuesque entered my mind.

I'd just turned twenty-five the day before and my venus like figure on a six foot frame carried not an ounce of fat. My more than ample, all natural boobs stood high and proud on my chest. Large, at the time, very erect nipples stood out in a slightly darker sea of aureola. The tingling was intense.

I think my shoulder length head of flaming red hair is nicely matched by a flaming red landing strip of pubic hair only an inch wide and two inches long. My stomach is still quite tight and I've been told that I have the cutest, tightest little butt ever.

Svelte thighs, shaped calves, and tight ankles lead to my small feet with straight and well formed toes--just perfect for sucking--at least I think so. Both my toenails and my fingernails are painted a brilliant shinning red to match my favorite color of lipstick.

Well, I thought, It's Friday night of my first weekend in the big city. What and how much shall I wear to the bar tonight?

After giving myself one more admiring glance in the mirror, I decided first off to skip the lingerie, no bra and no thong. With that decision made, I then turned to which dress to wear.

I ended up choosing the very low cut, black satin dress that plunged all the way to my navel and revealed a major portion of my boobs on either side of my cleavage, not to mention a large piece of the outside of each breast. In fact, the front exposure includes a portion of the inside edge of my my very large aureole.

The dress top would also allow my nipples, which tended to erect strongly under any kind of stimulation, to tent out the small amount of covering and show their outline very clearly. The dress was also backless, just a small loop of material surrounded my neck to hold up the top.

The dress was also very short. Leaning over would have to be a calculated maneuver. So would sitting and positioning my long legs. I finally laid the dress aside to do my make up.

I sat down in front of my large vanity mirror to make up my face, but as a result of thinking those erotic thoughts, I first had to once more give my reflection the once over and then, irresistibly, I slowly, gently massaged one boob and then the other with my left hand. The nipples jumped to full erection once more. Color flooded my face, not to mention my nether lips.

I moaned softly, but that quickly got louder as I brought my other hand to my pussy and rubbed between my legs with some vigor. My middle finger penetrated my slit, moisture oozing over my fingers as I eased two and then three fingers into my gate of heaven.

I bucked in rhythm with my fingers, slowly at first, but then faster and harder as a fourth finger found its way in. I stopped only long enough to remove a long, thick dildo from a vanity drawer. I moved it up and down my now very wet gash.

My juices were now running down my inner thighs to the towel on the vanity seat as I eased the dildo into my now throbbing cunt. The ten inch dildo went in and out to the hilt--faster and faster. I humped the dildo in a crescendo of motion as I came to a shuddering, screaming climax. All I could do was moan for several minutes and then gave a final deep shudder.

It took several more minutes to compose myself again so I could finally begin to apply my make up without a trembling hand.

After carefully making up my face, I proceeded to apply judicious amounts of my favorite perfume in all the appropriate places. Then I slipped into the dress I'd chosen. I added a single strand of matched, cultured pearls and a pair of tiny, sterling silver clamshell pierced ear rings.

I decided to go with a small, sterling silver chain on my left ankle. Topping off my ensemble of the evening were a pair of black, paten leather, stiletto heels. I wasn't ashamed of nor self-conscious about my height.

There now, that ought to attract someone's attention!

It was a balmy, warm June night, so no wrap would be needed.

I exited the building and had no trouble whatsoever in hailing a passing taxi, not with the amount of skin exposure I was offering. I told the driver to take me to a trendy new bar I'd heard about from coworkers earlier in the week.

I smiled coyly at the driver, who was watching me intently in his rear view mirror. He seemed to have trouble keeping his eyes on the road. I'd not the foggiest idea why, hmmm? I leaned forward slightly to give him an even better view and he nearly rear ended a police cruiser stopped for a red light. I gave a soft chuckle and winked.

As the driver pulled away from the intersection, I maintained eye contact with him in the mirror as I raised my right hand slowly to my boobs and massaged my left one with my hand inside the little bit of dress that covered my tit. The massaging quickly exposed the entire boob to view.

My other hand dropped between my legs to massage my cunt. Although the view of that part of the action by the driver was largely blocked, he knew what I was doing by the motion of my arm and by the drifting aroma of pussy juice. The driver choked and coughed and had to finally turn his eyes back to the road. I chuckled again and quietly had a mild orgasm. By that time, the Taxi had arrived at the bar.

After disembarking from the taxi, I paid the driver and with a big smile, I said, "You already got your tip--all the way over here."

I quickly walked over to the entrance to enter the dark and smokey bar. I sighed in resignation. There were an awfully lot of women and not very many men present. And, the women were dressed to play and play hard.

Tough competition, was the immediate thought that went through my head.

I went to the bar and ordered. I looked around before I found one empty table in a dark corner. I took my drink over and sat down.

Just as I finished this first drink, a real hunk of a young stud asked if he might buy me a refill and sat down next to me. He was six feet four inches, he later admitted, and had a hard body to die for--sort of like a twenty year old Arnold Scharwzeneger, though not quite so muscle bound.

He was a blonde, blue eyed Adonis with a ruddy, outdoor complexion. He wore a business suit, white shirt and tie with dark loafer shoes. He looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He had a smile that would melt an iceberg.

"My name's Don. Might I ask what yours is?"

"Mine's Sue."

We then began a soft conversation, getting to know each other. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh under the table. I smiled encouragement at him and placed my hand on his thigh. We both did a gentle rubbing motion. Since my dress was so short, Don's hand was already on bare skin.

He didn't waste any time moving that hand up. He smiled as he reached my pussy and found it sans panties. He lightly brushed his fingers around my pubic mound and into my slit. He also found moisture seeping out and wet his fingers as I moaned softly.

My cunt swelled with blood and color, not to mention heat under the ministration of Don's talented fingers. I had to stifle a scream as I moaned quietly in orgasm. I guess he by then, considered me interested and willing.

All the while I'd also continued, more or less, to massage a quickly rising massive cock under Don's trousers and without yet having had time to pop it out in the open--I was too busy responding to his fingers in my pussy.

Just then, before Don could climax, the skimpily attired waitress returned and, with a smirk on her face, asked, "Would either of you like to have your drink refreshed?"

"No," was our chorused answer.

The waitress left us, the smirk still prominent on her face.

At that point. we both had placed our hands on the table and Don, taking hold of both of my hands in his own, asked, "Would you like to escape this scene and go to a really interesting party?"

"Yes!"

Don raised a hand at the curb outside the bar. A big, black, and very long limo eased in front of us. the liveried driver quickly jumped out and opened the door for us. We climbed in for what turned out to be a lengthy ride to a country mansion. The privacy partition was already up and closed.

In the limo, Don said, "The one condition for the evening is that you have to wear a blindfold until we get to our destination, starting immediately."

"Ok,"

Don leaned over to place the black blindfold mask over my eyes and nose. He surprised me with a passionate kiss. Our mouths opened, our tongues entwined. His hand was then inside my dress, massaging a full boob. The nipple immediately erected, exploding straight out for nearly an inch.

I could almost hear the other nipple pop out tight and erect. Don kissed and nibbled on my ear and neck, still massaging first one boob and then the other. Then a hand went between my legs and gently rubbed one thigh and then the other, inching ever closer to the point where both legs joined.

Still kissing open mouthed, Don's fingers found the source of heat between my legs. He fingered the soft mound of flesh at the end of the landing strip. He went on to find the area already moist and becoming rapidly much more so. His fingers gently traced the soft folds of flesh on either side of my slit, touching, prodding, kneading in slow circles.

At last, he dropped his middle finger into my crevice, moving up and down, penetrating ever deeper into my warm folds of flesh. With a gentle push, Don's middle finger went all the way in. All I could do was moan and move my pussy up and down in time with the movement of those fingers. He gently stroked inside my pussy and quickly found my G-Spot. I bucked and writhed under that stimulation, moaning even louder.

Meanwhile, I'd also been busy with my free hand. I had Don's zipper down and discovered to my pleasure that he also wore no underwear. I'd been briskly massaging between Don's legs from the time he kissed me. I now found a very large, very stiff dick pulsing with power.

That time, I did manage to get his monster cock out of his pants and stroked that flesh pole with glee. Unbelievably, his cock began to swell even more, thickening and throbbing. The veins were pulsing and swelling. His cock head turned a purplish blue as it swelled with precum pearling heavily.

Suddenly and violently, I came with a loud moan and a strong shudder. I had to stifle more screams. Don came with an explosion of cock cream that squirted into my exposed belly. We continued to play more games on the long drive, but we never actually fucked.

THE PARTY BEGINS

The limo slowed to a stop and we both realized we'd reached our destination. Quickly rearranging clothing, we got out of the limo when the driver opened the door. We walked unsteadily up to the door of the house with Don leading me, my arm entwined in his, as I still had the blindfold in place. That was removed at the door.

The door opened to Don's knocking to reveal a pair of naked nymphs--a pair of nude, blonde twins that looked as if they had just stepped off a Playboy photo shoot. Their naked boobs were naturally large and gleamed with perspiration by the light of the carriage lamp porch lights, as did their naked and shaved pussies.

The coating of baby oil from head to foot also added to the glistening effect. It even looked as though both women had moisture oozing from their pussies onto their thighs.

We were led through the entrance foyer and down a hallway to seats in a large ballroom with a stage at one end. Our seats were on the aisle and only one row back from the low stage. The aisle led to steps that went up onto the stage. Don excused himself and said he would be back shortly.

The person on my right said to his seat mate, both of whom sat just before I did, "It sure looks like, of those two naked couples walking off the stage, that the two studs still have significant erections. The two women sure appear to have cum splattered all over their bulging tits and glowing faces."

I looked to the stage and had to agree. Damned good looking couples, I might add.

Suddenly, I saw Don step out to center stage with a cordless mike. His voice reverberated through the sound system.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real treat for you this evening. The main attraction tonight will star a newcomer to the city and to our group. She's young, beautiful, and quite in need of what is awaiting her here tonight."

With that announcement, two nude, young studs appeared from the wings of the stage, their bodies well oiled from head to toe. With raging hard hardons, the two walked down the steps to the seat where I was sitting.

One of the two naked studs said, "Sue, you are wanted up on the stage," and gently helped me out of my seat.

After I stepped up into the aisle, one on either side of me, they took hold of me and placed my hands on their very erect cocks. I found both were heavily leaking precum. Keeping their hands clamped on mine and urging me to give strong jacking motions, we sorta led each other up onto the stage.

The audience gave approving applause. The two men brought me to a halt beside Don and released me. Then they stepped back a pace or two and I could hear the sounds of their efforts as they continued to slowly stroke their huge, pulsing erections. They remained on the stage at the edge of the action for the moment.

I was by that time, very bewildered and shaking as I stood trembling before Don, who quietly reassured me as he loosened my dress ties behind my neck. The miniscule top flopped down to leave me naked to the waist in the spotlights. Loud applause followed.

Don eased the dress down my ass and let it drop to pool on the floor around my ankles. For the moment, he left my black pumps on my feet. More loud applause arose from the audience.

Then Don said, "Now undress me."

After a moment's hesitation, I slowly did as he bid. I removed Don's tie, then his jacket and shirt. His trousers dropped to the floor, revealing his throbbing, monster cock. I could feel that it was desperately in need of relief and dripping not only precum, but some white, milky semen as well.

I bent down to remove Don's shoes. It was then his erect cock brushed my face, leaving a trail of this sticky goo across my cheek. He took my face in his hands and placed my mouth over his raging hardon. By that time, I was hooked and growing hornier by the moment.

Eagerly, I engulfed that flesh pole to suck and lick his tasty offering. The veins in his dick were pulsing with as yet unfulfilled release. While I was sucking madly away, the two nude and peripatetic, young men appeared and slid a large red velvet covered mattress behind us. The two remained behind me, jacking their dicks until they blew their wads all over my back.

Although I didn't realize it immediately, the room went dark except for overhead spotlights on the stage, one in front and one on either side of the action taking place. Don withdrew his dick with a now glowing purple head, from my mouth and led me onto the mattress, his cock oozing and dripping goo all the way. I was obviously not a bit happy to lose that big dick, and my frustration showed.

By that point, I had already experienced a number orgasms for the evening, one in front of my make up table, one in the taxi on the way to the restaurant, one in the restaurant with Don, and more than one in the limo on the way to the party house. As Don laid me on my back on the mattress, I contemplated more to come.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.