The Stockroom, All Together Now - Cover

The Stockroom, All Together Now

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2008 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Janey tells Adam she needs to talk to him in the back room of the store. Is talk all that's going to take place? After all, Janey IS a lesbian but...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

(A couple of very nice people have occasionally inquired about what happened to Janey, Paula and Adam. There have been suggestions. Well I miss the old stockroom too and enjoyed peeking back in there again.)

(Quick synopsis of what went on before. Adam and Janey are college students who work evenings at an office supply store with their female boss Paula who is in her mid-30's. By accident one night Adam saw Janey and Paula making love when they thought he was gone. Several nights later Paula seduced Adam. What he doesn't know is ... well, you'll find out in this story.)

Adam knew something was going on. Now that the young college student was aware of the relationship between Janey, his long time friend and crush, and their supervisor Paula he easily picked up the signals the two women used. Something was in the wind. He recognized the subtle touches and the guarded looks that the female lovers always exchanged at work but for the last few days there had been something more.

He wasn't sure what that something more was, except that those signals seemed to include him now. He thought so anyway. No, he was sure of it. More than once lately Paula had rested her hand on his arm or shoulder and Janey had met his eyes across the store and held his gaze with hers as though she was willing some kind of message to him. What could it be?

Did Janey know about he and Paula having sex in little room in the back of the store? Paula had come on to him after all, it wasn't his fault. Was she upset with him over that? He could see something in the young woman's eyes that might be accusatory.

Adam writhed mentally at the thought that Janey might be mad at him. The fact that he now knew she was gay didn't change the fact that he had had a crush on the bubbly young blonde woman for years. Beyond that he really liked her as a coworker, as a person and as a friend. If he couldn't have her he liked the thought that she was happy with Paula. Now had he hurt the relationship between the two women by accepting Paula's pass? But God, he was a twenty year old college student and when a sexy woman fifteen years his senior came on to him, well, how could he have been expected to resist?

The week seemed to drag on forever. Janey, and Paula too for that matter, were both polite and even friendly but something just didn't ring true. It was something he couldn't put his finger on. It wasn't bad, it was just, well, different.

Saturday night came and as usual the three of them were the only employees left in the store at closing. In fact they had been the only people for nearly the last hour. No customers meant that the majority of the cleaning and restocking had already been done by the time Paula locked the front door. Janey closed out the last cash register and Paula disappeared inside the front office with the drawer to make out the bank deposit.

Adam mopped the front of the store and then emptied the bucket and hung up the mop. He checked the time. He started for the office to pick up the bank deposit as usual. Before he got within sight of the front desk Janey intercepted him.

"Adam, Paula is going to make the deposit tonight as a favor for me. I would like to speak to you."

"Okay Janey," replied the surprised young man. "Go ahead."

"Not here. I don't know exactly when Paula might be back and I don't want her to interrupt. Let's go back into the stockroom."

The stockroom? Adam had a tingle in his groin for a moment. Was the girl of his dreams, gay though he knew her to be, inviting him back there for, well, maybe... ? He shook his head. Okay, now he was being silly. Still, he couldn't help but enjoy the graceful sway of Janey's body as she walked ahead of him.

Without speaking anymore the duo entered the stockroom and walked to the small enclosure where so much had happened. Adam's gaze darted to the window through which he had watched Paula and Janey make love. The old desk was still there that Paula and he had sat side-by-side on while he watched her legs cross and recross before she floored him by asking if he was going to waste his erection on the floor and wall again. The worn rug she had knelt on when she sucked his cock was still there.

There did seem to be some new stuff here he didn't recognize. A coat tree in one corner, a battered little desk in another and there was a big overstuffed easy chair beside the desk now. He shrugged to himself. Stuff was always being moved in and out of here. For a while there had been an attempt to make this place sort of an employees' lounge but nothing had come of it.

Janey sat on the edge of the desk. "Adam, this is a bit uncomfortable for me but I have to have an answer to something."

"Oh God," Adam thought to himself. "She knows about Paula and me and she IS upset. Or maybe she thinks I'm some weirdo for peeking on her and Paula. Which I may well be."

"I know everything. I know that you watched Paula and I make love and that you masturbated outside the room while you peeked. I also know that Paula and you made love here in this very room." Janey jumped from the table and began to walk back and forth. "Now, what I want to know is this," she turned and fixed him with a very stern look. "Did you find jerking off more fun than fucking Paula?"

Adam opened his mouth and no words came out. He wanted to make an indignant protest at such a silly idea, his hand versus actually being with a woman? Suddenly his eyes were covered by a pair of soft hands just as he realized that Janey was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Guess who?"

"What?" Adam knew perfectly well the voice belonged to Paula. But what was she doing here? A pair of giggles answered his slightly befuddled single word question. The hands released him and Paula slipped from behind him to join Janey. The older woman kissed the young blonde. They looked at Adam and smiled.

Janey crossed to the young man and hugged him. "Oh I'm sorry Adam. I shouldn't have teased you like that." She stood on her toes and kissed the young man on the cheek. "Please forgive me?"

Adam nodded. Janey kissed him on the other cheek before twirling away back to Paula. Leaning against her girlfriend the bubbly young woman continued.

"I have a confession to make to you Adam." She stopped and blushed deeply. "I encouraged Paula to try to seduce you. I knew she would enjoy it and I was pretty darned sure you would also. And, well, you see," she floundered for a moment then gamely continued. "When I found out about you watching Paula and I make love, instead of being upset I found that it was, well, a turn on. So," she took a deep breath, "So when you and Paula made love, I was watching through the same window you did."

Adam's jaw literally fell open. Once again he was speechless.

"Adam you are the nicest young man I know and I think of you as a dear, dear friend. But you know, I just am not attracted to you, or any male. Not sexually and not as a life companion. But I DO care for you. So, Paula and I came up with this idea. It's as close as we can ever get to making love, you and I, the three of us together." Paula and Janey turned to each other. They kissed for a long moment. Paula broke the kiss to nuzzle Janey's neck and throat.

"I know you like to watch, Adam," whispered Janey as Paula rained kisses over the younger woman's neck and shoulders, even as she unbuttoned Janey's blouse. "So watch for right now."

Even in his excitement Adam caught the "For right now." He nodded, unable to trust his voice.

The pair of women were kissing deeply now. Soft moans could be heard as they did. Janey's blouse fell away. Moments later her slacks slid down her legs. She pried her shoes loose and stepped out of them and those fallen slacks, leaving her clad only in white cotton panties and a plain bra.

Paula kicked her flats away and her slacks joined the growing pile on the floor. Janey tugged and now Paula's blouse was gone and then the white lace bra followed, spilling the older woman's breasts. A plain white bra dropped onto the lace one and Adam marveled at the difference between the two women's breasts. Paula's were full and tipped with big brown nipples. They sagged slightly and filled Janey's hands as she cupped them. The younger girl's were small, firm and ended with hard pink tips.

Adam's cock was tenting his pants. Janey kissed Paula again and walked to the overstuffed chair. She sat down, lifted her legs and slid her panties down. Giggling, she twirled them on one shapely foot. With a flick of her ankle she sent them across the room. She spread her legs then, draping a slender limb over each arm of the chair and leaned back. Paula stood right in front of the young blonde girl and hooked her thumbs in her own panties. Bending way over, she drew them slowly down and stepped out of them. Her full rounded ass stared at Adam and he could not longer wait, his fingers shaking he unzipped his pants.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.