Invasion of the Incestuous Body Snatchers - Cover

Invasion of the Incestuous Body Snatchers

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Incest practicing Symbionts from another world infect humans in order to replace human civilization with their own.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Everyone laughed at Jack's remark. They knew what they were. They couldn't stop smiling.

"I-I guess this night wasn't such a disappointment, after all," Evelyn gasped, squirming on Brandon's temporarily spent shaft as he continued to lick her paps and fondle her breasts.

"Diane, you can write what happened here tonight for the 'National Enquirer'," Clint smiled, fondling Tiffany's firm asscheeks as she lay on top of him on the recliner, nuzzling his neck.

Diane chuckled, "It could say something like, 'Incest Practicing Aliens Take Over Families To Conquer Earth!'" She moaned softly as Ryan continued working his mouth from nipple to nipple as his hands worked her asscheeks.

"C'mon, Kelly," Jack said softy to his daughter as she remained on all fours, his prick still deeply inside her. "Let's sit up on the loveseat so we can talk to the others."

"I don't want you pulling out of me!" she whined.

"No-no, princess! Like this," he said, wrapping his sinewy arms around her slender waist, he lifted her off the carpet and then sat down on the loveseat still stuffed within her as she moaned her appreciation.

"I don't know if 'incest'," Jack paused, grimacing with pleasure as Kelly squirmed on his lap to get comfortable. "Is an accurate way to define what's occurred here tonight."

"You scientists," Clint chuckled, looking at Jack. "We've got our dicks buried inside our daughters and our wives are stuffed with our sons, but you don't think 'incest' is accurate?"

Jack smiled. "Well, 'incest' to me implies human genetic transmission will become weakened or diseased. Our intra-family genetic codes strengthen with every generation."

"Mom," Brandon asked quietly. "Now that we're like this, could you start wearing that lingerie you have in your dresser for me?"

"I rest my case, Doctor," Clint chuckled.

"Which outfit?" Evelyn laughed huskily, looking at his eager face. "Oh!" she exclaimed, looking at Diane. "I think he just grew another inch inside me!"

Diane chuckled knowingly, looking at Ryan watching her with his mouth over a nipple. "You probably want Mommy to use obscenities like," she said, moving her mouth to an ear. "I'm going to suck and fuck every drop of your hot fucking cum out of that big cock of yours!" She said huskily.

"Mom!" Ryan said, humping into her.

"Oooh!" Diane exclaimed, looking at Evelyn. "Somebody's ready to go again!" She chuckled.

Kelly and Tiffany watched their mothers and brothers then started whispering in Jack and Clint's ears, making their faces flush harder and they began driving into their daughter's with renewed vigor.

"Let's have an orgy!" Evelyn gasped, thrusting instinctively against her son. "Girls! Let's go upstairs, change, and come back! Tiff and I have plenty of sexy outfits!"

The fathers and sons eagerly encouraged the heated suggestions.

"Oooh!" Diane moaned, lifting off of Ryan's bloated cock, sending another spill of commingled jucies on the already stained sofa. "We're making such a mess in your nice house!" She said to Evelyn.

Evelyn shrugged. "That's what housekeepers are for," she smiled, groaning as she lifted herself off of Brandon's throbbing member.

Kelly and Tiffany giggled and moaned as they slid off the comfort of their father's oversize cocks.

The mothers and daughters sauntered and strode out of the family room, smiling knowingly, watching the sons and fathers watching them.

Clint adjusted his recliner so that he was sitting up. "So Doctor," he smiled. "I'm aware that we're now the combination of two species, human and whatever. I am also aware that we are going to replace current humanity as it is." He gestured with his hands as if to ask, how? why?

"What do we know since last night?" Jack asked, looking at his son.

"We were genetically altered and had to breed mom and sis," Ryan answered. "And it had to be specifically our seed."

"We don't feel embarrassed about sittin' here with these huge hard-ons in front of each other," Brandon said.

"We're about to have an incest orgy with the girls, and we're only looking forward to it," Clint said. "Like it's comfortable. Natural."

"Precisely," Jack said. "It's like a program. We were conceived. No choice. We developed. No choice. We go through puberty, become adults, no choice."

"But that's only physical," Clint chuckled. "We're talking fundamental social mores and spiritual values-that we have clearly violated, and are about to willingly violate again, all without a shred of remorse! How do you explain that?"

Jack rubbed his chin. "We know we are now more than what we were. We have been reprogrammed to accept the social mores of an alien civilization in order to advance their agenda, which has become our own."

"To replace humanity as it currently is as the dominant species on the planet," Clint smiled, shrugging.

"Everyone won't be changed like us, will they, Dad?" Ryan asked.

"No," he answered simply. "Somehow, I think we all intuit that," he smiled.

"Getting back to my original qustion, how are we supposed to further this agenda?" Clint asked. "The girls can only bear so many children. There have to be others who have been changed from last night."

"I'm sure there is a methodology in place that we'll be made aware of when the time comes," Jack said.

"Here come the girls!" Brandon exclaimed, hearing them chattering amoungst themselves as they neared the lower level family room.

"So, how do we look, guys?" Evelyn asked, strutting into the room, wearing a black, see through negligee with dark nylons and heels.

Brandon's mouth gaped and a stream of semen shot out of his cock slit without him even touching himself as his eyes raged over his voluptuous mother's scantily clad body.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she chuckled, going over to him.

"Whoa, Mom!" Ryan exclaimed as Diane approached him, smiling salaciously, clad in a sheer white lace nightie, garter, and nylons ensemble.

Tiffany and Kelly giggled as their father's eyes burned over their curvaceous teen bodies, clad only in thongs and lace bras pulled under their over ample breasts as they moved quickly over to Clint and Jack.

With the specific impregnation of the females completed, they could now take the semen of any male they desired.

No one said 'ready-set-go' as the intra-inter-family orgy commenced. No one had to. It took on a life and form of its own as it began with mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, moving with a directionless purpose.

"Let's sixty-nine, Mom!" Ryan said to Diane, who chuckled and pointed to her open mouth, lying on the sofa, lifting one long leg over the back, her puffy lovelips opening like flower petals.

"Fuck, yeah!" Ryan yelled, straddling over her gorgeous face so she could mouth and yank on the enormous teen cock hanging heavily above her.

"Mom!" Brandon said excitedly, watching Ryan and Diane. "Lay down like this!" He started to guide her into the position he wanted her in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.