Breaking News - Cover

Breaking News

Copyright© 2008 by Big_B

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes your desires take you to a sitaution where you are helpless. This is what happened to a billionaire in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial  

Richard Watson flopped down on the brown, leather couch in the family room and sighed. At the age of 55 he was in pretty good shape: 5 feet 10 inches tall, 190 pounds on his muscular frame, and the owner of a billion-dollar business. Though women frequently told him he was attractive, he mostly doubted their sincerity. Some women might mention how intelligent he was, or that they liked his hazel eyes, or perhaps his salt and pepper colored hair and well-trimmed beard, but when things became more intimate and clothes came off, he could read disappointment in their expression when they saw his five inch dick. One famous glamour model, he dated actually laughed at him.

That night ended with him saying goodbye abruptly and any chance of a relationship floundering. He was so embarrassed he lost his erection.

He was thrilled to have attracted his beautiful, 23 year old wife, Naina, while on a business trip to India, but he was beginning to have doubts, after two years of marriage, that he was satisfying her sexual needs as well. Though, she told him he was wonderful each and every time they made love. Nevertheless, there was something in her mannerism that just didn't seem genuine. Rich had fucked his share of women in his time and he knew when they were really getting into it and when they were faking it.

Naina was special, 5 feet 5 inches tall, well endowed with long black hair, and large brown eyes that captivated

Richard the first time he saw her on his tour to India with a US business delegation. After finishing business dealings in New Delhi, he decided to fulfill his long desire, viewing the Taj Mahal, the ultimate symbol of love. Taj also became witness to the beginning of their love: Naina and Richard.

Naina, a TV news anchor, was then covering a report on foreign visitors to Taj. During their conversation, he was drawn to her ... some magnetism he could not resist nor endure. To look at her was to see completeness. Her black hair falling in languid piles down to her back with a few stubborn strays falling across her brow, and she, with all the grace in the world, kept tucking them back behind her ears. Her eyes were brown with thick attentive lashes and pencil drawn eyebrows perfectly arched across her brow. Her lips were the feature that caught Richard's attention; so dark and perfectly shaped and always one breath from a beaming smile. At that time she was wearing yellow

T-shirt with blue jeans, tight in all the right places.

After their formal talk, Naina caught him staring at her and her wonderful lips tugged up in a shy, interested smile.

The next day he found out where she was staying and contacted her. In a short time they became very intimate with each other. Despite their age difference, Naina liked his keen business skills and sparkling personality. She was engulfed by the man's charismatic mien.

After his return to the States, Richard felt that Naina had fired a lusty desire within him. He knew that he couldn't survive long separated from her and proposed to her. So was the case with Naina. Richard was the first man in her life and she was ready to leave her job and her home country for him. Love sees no bar of age, caste, race, or country. Three months after Naina left for US to be the wife of the man. Two weeks after they were married in a quiet ceremony and living in Rich's aristocratic farmhouse in overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, Florida.

Rich leaned his head back and stared at the clock on the wall about to strike midnight while pondering what he should do. There was still sometime left for Naina to come from the channel. He loved Naina desperately and wanted her to be happy. He didn't stop her from continuing her work in broadcasting. Naina wanted to continue the job of News anchor. The local TV news channel - News 24 Live, welcomed her to their team.

She was always kind, generous, fun and still able to carry herself with dignity when at business, social gatherings with him; but in the bedroom she was wild. In short, she was the girl of his dreams. He had fought off feeling of inadequacy for over six months now. At first he told himself he was crazy to even worry about it. Lately, it was becoming more evident that she was not happy and possibly even faking her pleasure. She now worked mostly on night shifts at the station.

His thoughts again drifted back to their wedding night. Oh, what a night that was. After stepping across the threshold, Rich lifted Naina in his arms and brought her to their bed. In the dim light they embraced in a long kiss.

Her tongue insistently probed his and he was powerless to resist. As their kiss became more passionate, Rich started tugging her gown off while Naina's delicate hands unzipped his trousers. Rich expertly unhooked her bra and pulled the straps down freeing her breasts from their lacy confines. Naina's beautiful perfect breasts with light brown nipples were bare, open to for pleasure. He let loose butterfly kisses on the top of her soft breasts causing her to moan.

She glanced down at the tent in the front of his underwear and laughed. "I think you want me Rich."

"Want you! Darling I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want you right now."

"Well, I'll just have to give you a little bit of me then, won't I?" she teased.

She crawled down on to the bed; bent on all her four and began panting. "Rich, quick! Take me my love. I want you inside of me darling."

Her moans bought a grin to Rich's face.

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, released his cock from his underwear, and fell onto the bed to fuck his wife from behind. It was going to be a first time for Naina while Rich was ready to complete his thirty-year sex exile.

Slowly, he slid her panties down her slim thighs and gently caressed her pussy with his open palm. He was now ready to feel the heat of Naina's pussy wrapped around his turgid flesh. He pushed inside more until she flinched, the sharp pain of losing her maidenhead.

"Aaah, Rich ... it feels so good..." She moaned now used to his intrusion into her feminine depths. Rich was squeezing her soft boobs and tweaking her nipples in between to increase her pleasure.

Naina kept groaning her own short love words. "oh yes ... ah ... uh ... so good ... yes ... oh ... fuck me ... Rich ... oh yes."

Rich was pleased fucking her virgin pussy after his long abstinence.

Naina felt herself rising to a peak of physical delight. Screaming his name she experienced her first orgasm with a man inside the folds of her flesh. Now Rich was feeling elation and he continued pounding himself inside her with all the energy he had left.

Rich screamed her name. "Oh Naina ... oh baby ... baby ... oh darling ... oh yes ... Naina..." Finally reaching his own orgasm he watched his beautiful young wife in the throes of ecstasy at his fulfillment.

"What's the matter darling? Can't sleep?" Naina's voice stirred him out of his semi-conscious musings.

He opened his eyes to see her walking toward him clad in nothing more than a blue bra, and low-cut panties visible through her transparent nightgown. Her beautiful breasts and shiny black hair swaying to the rhythm of each step she took. The sight of her melted his heart.

"Sweetheart ... you know how long I have been waiting for you."

"Sorry Rich, I have to extend my session at the channel. The public wanted me more on the news channel. I miss you my love," she cooed as she slid beside him on her knees so that her breasts were right in front of him.

She unties her bra to make her titties uncovered.

"My titties miss you, baby." She used her best little-girl voice, knowing it always-excited Rich. She leaned forward until one olive colored nipple pressed itself against his lips.

Rich was helpless. As much as he wanted to talk at this moment, there was no denying his wife's eroticism. He opened his mouth, swirled his tongue around her dark areola and playfully nibbled her nipple.

"Wait a minute darling." Rich broke off his attention to her tits and pushed her gently into a sitting position beside him.

Naina looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"There's nothing I'd like more than to continue fondling you. I know that it would ultimately result in us having another round of the greatest sex in the world." Naina touched Rich's cheek with a hand and smiled.

He continued. "But, I have to say something to you and I want you to promise me you'll be completely honest with me, okay?" Naina searched his eyes for a moment and nodded her consent.

"For the past couple of months I've noticed a change in you."

"A change?" Naina cocked her head.

"Yes, baby. It's been subtle and slow developing, but unmistakable."

"What do you mean sweetie? What kind of change?" She returned to her little-girl voice.

"Come on baby. Cut that out," Rich begged.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl and listen," she whispered in his ear with a husky voice.

"Naina! Damn it. Please! I'm serious."

She sat back and was attentive. "Ok."

"We have sex as often as we did when we got married ... which is great ... I mean for me ... I enjoy the hell out of it, but..." Rich paused, searching for a way to describe his feelings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.