My Daughter Caught Me - Cover

My Daughter Caught Me

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Richard's daughter Taylor comes home from school and catches him on the computer in his office, in a chat room, masturbating. She gives him surprising instructions on what she wants him to do next. He then "accidentally "reveals the incident to his wife which brings another surprise. Taylor clearly has an agenda after catching Daddy one more time. She tries to use Daddy's behavior to her advantage, but Daddy turns out to have a few cards up his own sleeve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

When Taylor, my 15 y.o. daughter caught me in a schoolgirl chatroom and made me masturbate in front of her, I thought I had experienced life's weirdest moment. I was wrong ... by a longshot.

Taylor had promised that if I did what she demanded, if I jerked myself off while she watched, she would not tell her mom what she caught me doing. I took her at her word. But when I went to bed that night, my wife Rachel made me doubt that Taylor had kept up her end of the agreement. At first, all was as usual. Rachel was reading and I just turned on my side to go to sleep. But then Rachel spoke.

"Taylor told me an interesting little story about when she came home this afternoon. Care to explain yourself?" I was taken totally off guard. One day I'll learn to think before speaking.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. "The little brat told on me!" And then I said aloud, "Honey, I swear to you, she made me do it. I didn't want to. I would never do that in front of her. But she insisted I do it or she would tell you she caught me. So I did."

"What are you talking about?" Rachel asked, looking slightly bewildered.

"Umm ... about what Taylor ... told you," I said. "What are you talking about?"

"Taylor said that when she got home you were asleep on the couch," Rachel said. "You promised me you would mow the lawn and pick-up by the garage before company comes tomorrow. So what exactly were you just talking about?" Taylor hadn't told Rachel after all. But I blew it myself. I laid there for a bit trying to figure out what to say next.

"Well, I uh..." I finally murmered.

"Come on," Rachel said. "You started to tell me something. Now what exactly did you not want to do but Taylor insisted and you did it anyway?"

"Well," I started, "When Taylor came home, she came down to my office and I didn't hear her." Rachel sat silently, waiting for me to continue. "When she came through the door, I was in a chat room. chatting and looking at pics."

"Good grief, Richard," Rachel replied.

"I know, I know," I said. "I shouldn't have been doing that in the afternoon. But I didn't think anybody was going to come home."

"You're an idiot," she said. "Well, thats embarassing. But it's not the end of the world, I guess."

"That wasn't all," I said.

"Oh really?" Rachel said. "And... ?"

"And, I was jerking off while I was chatting," I said quietly.

"What?" she gasped. "Richard! What the hell were you thinking?"

"I told you," I replied. "I was thinking I was alone! Anyway, when she came in, I tried to grab my pants and pull them up and cover myself. But when I stood up, my pants stayed on the floor."

"Oh shit," Rachel said quietly. "And so, it was..."

"Uh, yea," I said. "Pretty much standing at attention, sticking straight out.

"You are a fucking moron," Rachel said. "So? What did you do then?"

"Well, obviously I tried again to get my pants and cover up," I replied.

"What do you mean, you tried?" Rachel asked.

"Taylor insisted that I continue what I was doing," I said. My words hung in the air. I waited to see if Rachel would reply, but she just stared at me. "She said I should get myself off in front of her, or she would tell you she caught me."

"You didn't do it, did you?" she asked, already knowing the answer from the look on my face. "You did, didn't you? You son of a bitch! Taylor's 15! She's our daughter! You masturbated in front of her? What the hell were you thinking? Why didn't you say no?"

"Well, she would have told you... ," I replied.

"Who gives a shit?" Rachel said. "I know you look at porn and go in chat rooms and jerk off sometimes. I don't care! What the hell did it matter if she told me that?"

"I don't, know Rachel," I said. "I was caught so off-guard. And she was so insistent. I didn't know what else to do."

"I can't believe this," she said. "You jerked off in front of our old daughter. That's beyond perverted."

"I know, Rachel," I said. "I know. It's terrible."

"And what happened then? she asked. I didn't know why, but I noticed that her angry tone had softened a bit.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You know what I mean, Richard," Rachel said. "Did you finish?"

"Yes," I said. "She insisted I finish."

"Where did you cum?" she asked, seeming much less angry now.

"On the carpet, a few feet from her," I said. "I cleaned it up."

"So, let me make sure I have this straight," Rachel said, definitely not angry now. I couldn't figure out what was going on in her head, but her mood had definitely shifted. "Our teenage daughter caught you masturbating, you jerked off in front of her and she watched you cum. Is that right?" I nodded. "Nothing else happened?"

"No," I said.

"Then she just left," Rachel said. I nodded again. "Unbelievable. You really are a fucking idiot." I thought I detected a smirk on her face.

"I know, Honey!" I said, my tone trying to plead for mercy. Then Rachel blew my mind even further than it had already been blown.

"O.K., show me," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.