My Daughter Caught Me - Cover

My Daughter Caught Me

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Richard's daughter Taylor comes home from school and catches him on the computer in his office, in a chat room, masturbating. She gives him surprising instructions on what she wants him to do next. He then "accidentally "reveals the incident to his wife which brings another surprise. Taylor clearly has an agenda after catching Daddy one more time. She tries to use Daddy's behavior to her advantage, but Daddy turns out to have a few cards up his own sleeve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I should have known too much time had gone by and that someone would soon be home. nevertheless, I lingered a while longer in my favorite chat room, exchanging pics of schoolgirls and daddy's sluts and the like. As usual, my pants were at my ankles and each of my hands regularly switched back and forth between typing and stroking my very hard cock.

I was so engrossed that I didn't hear that someone had come home. Nor did I hear that someone was coming down the stairs. The first notion I had that I was about to be caught was when I heard the doorknob to my basement office door begin to move. Startled beyond belief, I reached for my pants to pull them up as quickly as I could. But, I missed. I stood up, my hard-on sticking straight out. But my pants stayed on the floor, as my daughter Taylor entered my office.

We stood facing each other for what seemed like a lifetime. She looked from my face, to the images on the computer screen, to my huge erection and she just stared. The most ironic part was that when she walked in, I had been involved in a great cyber chat and I had just told the person I was chatting with, "I'm so horny I swear that I would fuck whoever walked through my door, no matter who it is!" I had no idea the "no matter who it is" would be my 15 y.o. daughter.

"Taylor ... I didn't think you'd be home yet," I said, trying in vain to seem casual.

"Obviously not," she said, looking at me with a combination of disgust, pity and humor.

"Taylor, let me explain," I said, forgetting for the moment that my pants were still at my ankles.

"You don't have to explain, Daddy," she replied. "Apparently this is what you do down here. You look at pictures of naked girls and play with yourself. Does Mom know you do this?" She seemed to be growing more annoyed.

"Um ... Mom knows ... um ... yes ... maybe ... I don't know what Mom knows," I stammered.

"How often do you do this?" she asked.

"Well ... by the way, do you mind if I, um... ," I said, motioning to my pants on the floor, wanting to pull them up.

"No. Leave them there," she said with some authority. "Tell me. How often do you do this?"

"Well sweetheart," I said. "I don't know ... a couple of times a week?"

"Show me," she said matter-of-factly.

"Show you what?" I said.

"Show me how you do it," she replied cooly. "Show me how you get yourself off."

"Taylor," I replied. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Not at all, Daddy," she said. "Show me how you do it or I swear I'll tell Mom as soon as she gets home ... which shouldn't be long." Feeling numb, but not knowing what else to do, I put my hand on my cock, which was still surprisingly hard, and began to stroke it.

"Does that feel good?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor, I ... I," I stuttered.

"Tell me if it feels good!" she snapped.

"Yes, it feels really good," I replied somewhat meekly.

"Well, keep doing it," she snapped again. "Do it faster."

"Taylor, please," more stammering by me. "I'll ... I'll..."

"You'll what, Daddy?" she asked. "You'll cum? That's the idea, isn't it?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. I must admit that I had engaged in daddy/daughter fantasies many, many times. And often the fantasies included girls Taylor's age or even sometimes much younger than her. But it was always just fantasy. It never dawned on me that I would one day be jacking myself off in front of my actual daughter.

"Please let me stop," I asked.

"Not a chance," she said. "Come on, Daddy. I wanna see you cum. Do it harder, faster." Still not knowing what else to do, and thinking that she might actually tell my wife, I obeyed. I stroked myself harder and faster. I didn't want to look at her, but I couldn't look away from her eyes. I was trying to read what she was thinking and feeling. She seemed to be into what she was seeing, but I had no idea if that was true. After about two minutes (which seemed like two hours) had passed by, I finally knew I was close.

"Taylor," I said. "Are you sure you want to see ... I mean, I'm about to..." I was breathing more heavily now.

"Daddy, I want to see you cum," she said intently. "Now just do it."

Not wanting to risk further exposure in the family, I obliged. My cock began to convulse and I stroked and stroked as I shot a huge load in her direction. I knew I was really horny, but I didn't expect to ejaculate so much. Taylor just stared at my cock as I came all over the rug not too far from where she was standing. I sat there with it in my hand, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Clean it up", she said as she turned and left the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.