Maid Service Requsted

by T.S. Fesseln

Copyright© 2008 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: A maid finds a suprise when she comes to clean a room

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   First   .

Disclaimer: This is a work of amatory fantasy. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading here. If you are a bit squeamish about graphic depictions of sex and bondage, please stop reading here. The author takes no responsibility for those who wish to reenact anything written below.

Permission is granted for private use. The author wishes any agencies that wish to publish this work, to please contact him at FESSELN1@aol.com. Or visit his weblog at http://fesselnsfiction.blogspot.com/. Any comments are gladly accepted and encouraged.

Jennifer was so horny and she couldn't do anything about it. Alex had asked Jennifer to dress up in her tight little French Maid's costume. Not that Jennifer minded. She loved pleasing her lover to the extent that she would do anything asked of her. She had slowly dressed herself in the hotel room while Alex busied in the bathroom for the corporate meeting that would take most of the morning.

Looking at herself in the mirror over the dresser, she admired the way the little black and white outfit stretched over all her curves like a leather glove, leaving very little to the imagination. Black net stocking sheathed her slender legs as she gracefully twirled around in her six-inch heels. Her long ash blonde hair spilled over her bare shoulders and was crowned by a little maid's tiara. She noticed a gleam of lust in green eyes as she eyed herself. She hoped Alex would cancel the meeting and spend the rest of the morning with her.

However, that was not to happen. Alex and her had sent their toys out earlier; over-nighted in a package to the hotel. Alex had selected a good variety of bondage to use on her and Jennifer knew that she would be the subject of their tight embrace.

And that is what she was experiencing right now. Alex had bound her very thoroughly. Black-leather cuffs held her wrists behind her back, drawn up almost between her shoulders by a rope harness tied tightly around her shoulders. Both her ankles and knees were bound together by leather straps, which matched the black leather collar encircling her throat. A bright red ball gag and a leather blindfold completed her bondage; almost...

Before binding her legs together, Alex gently inserted a small egg vibrator into Jennifer, setting it on low, then pulled her black lace panties up and giving her a loving swat on her ass. That vibrator was now her personal tormentor.

Truth of the matter, Jennifer really needed rough sex to get off and the little buzzing of the egg did nothing but make her hornier. As much as she ground her hips and struggled in her bindings, she would only be on the edge of an orgasm until Alex came back.

Jennifer was still writhing on the bed when she heard a knock on the hotel room door.

"Maid service," the female voice came from the other side of the door.

Jennifer tried to yell out but the gagged muffled her screams as she thrashed, trying to get out of her bindings.

"Maid service," the voice called out again as the maid opened the door.

Katrina had seen many strange things while working at The Hyatt, but what she saw lying on the bed initially left her unable to do anything but stare. There, thrashing about was a beautiful blonde lady, dressed in a skimpy maid's outfit and helplessly bound.

"Excuse me," Katrina stammered, as she looked at the door tag hanging from the knob.

It said "Maid Service Requested."

"Was it a mistake?" Katrina whispered to herself, glancing at the bound woman, still struggling and moaning into her gag.

'Possibly, ' she smiled to herself, 'but what a delightfully delicious way to end a very boring day. She would clean this room and perhaps have a bit of fun besides.

Katrina pulled her cart in front of the door and just left the door open just wide enough as not to violate hotel housekeeping rules but making sure that the room was hidden from prying eyes. Then she made her way over to the bed.

"My, what a beautiful lady you are," Katrina said, her slight Russian accent surfacing, "but you must keep quiet since I must keep the door open for my safety."

Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Nnnnugh!" she screamed into her gag, shaking her head and still trying to wriggle out of her bonds.

"No, no, dear lady. Do not go on like that. Hush..."

Jennifer felt the maid's hand stroke her long hair gently.

"I will not cause you any harm. I just need to clean this room before my work shift is over."

Jennifer felt the woman sit on the bed next to her, still caressing her blonde hair.

As Katrina sat next to the woman, the perfume of her arousal lingered about her. The woman was tied for her pleasure. She had wanted to be this way and there was no way for the blonde woman to escape.

"You must really love your man to have him do this to you, no?"

Jennifer laughed a little to herself, then nodded. There was very little she could do but put up with the situation, as bizarre as it was. In fact, her libido seemed to have tweeked up a notch. Being 'discovered' by a stranger had always been a fantasy of hers and now, by chance or accident, she was now living it.

"It is good to have a solid man," Katrina said, "I wish I could be as lucky. You are blessed with this, no?"

The woman laying bound on her side next to her was truly beautiful, in the way that great works of art were. Her legs were long and slender and her hips flared nicely under the black skirt and apron. Her stomach was flat and the outfit could barely hold her ample breasts whose nipples now poking at their covering.

Katrina thought about what it would be like to be this woman and it filled her with lascivious warmth. A man could do what he pleased with her and she would be helpless. It would be the ultimate trust and surrender.

The woman was still moving but she was not struggling to get away. No, by the way she rocked her hips, there was another kind of escape the woman was craving.

"Do you want to orgasm?" Katrina asked.

Jennifer didn't even ponder the question. Her body answered it for her. She moaned into her gag and nodded her head.

Katrina smiled, "First, I must clean your room, and then we will see."

'God, she is as bad as Alex, ' she thought. Now she the embers within her had been fanned by fantasy and her need had flared. The buzzing between her legs did nothing to satiate that need. It only illuminated it.

Jennifer listened helplessly as the maid went about her chores. Wiping things, changing things, making sure that everything was as new and fresh as the day Alex and her had checked in. It seemed to her that the maid was purposefully slowly in her work, but in reality, Katrina was working as fast as she could, glancing at the bound woman and fantasizing what it would be like with ropes around her.

"Now, dear lady," Katrina said, "I need to take care of this bed."

'She couldn't be serious, ' Jennifer thought and shook her head no.

"I am afraid so, dear lady," the maid replied, "We now must get you out of bed."

Jennifer felt herself being moved. Being blindfolded, she really did not know where the edge of the bed was and trusted her tormentor to not shove her off the side. She then felt her legs being moved over the side before Katrina eased her into a sitting position.

"Dear lady, I am not strong enough to carry you so you are going to have to follow me, no?"

Again, Jennifer shook her head, but she knew she had little choice.

"Now, I thought I had seen a package. I think it may have something to help us. I should go look."

"Nnnughh!" the bound woman screamed into her gag. She did not want this woman finding out how deep her perversions went. However, her screams did nothing to the maid.

Inside the box was a plethora of adult toys of only a few she could guess at their use. She had seen a few mild bondage films, but nothing that would clue her in on what all those chrome and rubber and leather things could do. She did find a dog's leather lead in there as well as a pair of clamps chained together. She had a pretty good idea of where they were designed for.

"I was right, dear lady," Katrina smiled, "I did find something to help us get you put away so I can finish my cleaning."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.