Laundry Did Me In - Cover

Laundry Did Me In

by DaddyOhh

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Erotica Sex Story: Hal decides to help his wife Janis fold the laundry. In doing so, he discovers an article of clothing that makes him see his daughter Natalie in a whole new light. This leads him to think of her in a way he never had before. And when she finds out how Daddy is now looking at her, she warms up to his new feelings in a big way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Serves me right for trying to be a good guy. Janis and I keep a pretty good balance doing what needs to be done around the house. She does a lot of the shopping, I do most of the cooking. She buys the kids' clothes, we both do yard work together and so on.

Another of the things Janis usually handles pretty much on her own is the laundry. But one day recently I found myself caught-up on everything I was supposed to do around the house and without anything to watch or do. So, I offered to help Janis fold clothes. She of course was delighted at my offer and she readily accepted.

Our house is one of those built with the modern notion that laundry rooms belong upstairs instead of in the basement, which is pretty handy, really. I know Janis likes that she can keep the dirty clothes right down the hall from the bathrooms and bedrooms. And when it comes time for putting things away, she doesn't need to lug baskets of clean clothes upstairs just to drag dirty laundry back down again.

So there were were, folding clothes together. I could tell Jan got a kick out of me helping with this chore as well as the fact that the two of us were having a joint activity, which was fine with me too. And to he honest, even though I genuinely wanted to help, I also hoped that my good deed would not go unrewarded in bed that night! That's exactly what was on my mind when I reached into the basket for the next item that needed folding and pulled out what appeared to be a super sexy black and red lace thong.

"Whoa," I exclaimed with a grin. "When did you get this naughty little thing and why don't I remember seeing you in it?"

"Umm..." Janis said with a smirk. "Honey, you might want to give that to me"

"Why?" I asked. "This is so sexy. Really ... when did you get it?"

"It's not mine, Hal," she said.

"What do you mean it's not yours?" I asked. "Whose could it be then?"

"It's your daughter's," Janis said. She saw a look of horror spring to my face as I dropped the thong back into the basket. Then she burst out laughing.

"Get out of here!" I exclaimed. "That does not belong to Natalie!" Janis' laughter turned into a big grin and she nodded her head. "Natalie wears this? And you know about it? And you let her?"

"Hal," Jan said, "You don't have a clue. She's been wearing those for months. All of her friends wear them too. Where do you think she got the idea?"

"Well, I don't know where she ... but... ," I paused. "Nat's friends wear thongs? Really?" Suddenly my mind flashed to a half dozen of my daughter's friends whom I had been struggling to not think of sexually. I figured that thinking about them that way, at their age would surely make me a pervert. But there was no denying how their bodies were developing. They knew it and I knew it. "Who wears them?" I flipped through my mental rolodex picturing some of the cutest of the girls wearing panties like these.

"Trust me, Honey," Janis said. "They all do. Haven't you ever picked-up Natalie's camera and scrolled through her pictures?"

"No, why?" I asked.

"Well if you did, you wouldn't be surprised at the thong," she said. "They've been taking pictures of themselves and each other for at least a year. Half the time they're vamping for the camera, or the mirror. Lately they have their thongs sticking out of the top of their low cut jeans or they have their shirts half open to show their bras. It's just what they do for fun."

"Fun," I said. "This is what you call fun? Our little girl wearing sleazy thongs and taking pictures of it?"

"Oh relax!" Janis chided me. "They ARE just having fun. I really don't think they show the pictures to anyone but the other girls. They're just experimenting with being sexy."

"And, everybody's O.K. with this?" I asked. "It doesn't concern you at all?" As I said this, I reached back into the basked and picked up the black and red item again to survey it a bit more.

"Not a bit, Hal," was Jan's reply. "They're all growing up and they want to try things out." She smirked at me again. "Wait until she asks you about getting her belly-button pierced."

"Well..." I searched my brain for something intelligent to say and came up empty, then what she had just said registered. "Wait a minute ... what? Are you kidding me? No way!" Janis just looked me and laughed at my cluelessness. "Well I don't have to like any of this! And she's not getting anything pierced beyond her ears!" That was the best I could do. Janis chuckled at me some more, then went back to folding.

That was enough laundry for me for one day. It served me right, I thought, for wanting to help with something that really wasn't in my area of expertise. Then I wondered if I meant laundry or teen girls. I concluded that both were outside my realm of understanding. Thankfully Natalie was at gymnastics practice because I don't think I could have faced her just then, having just left her sexy black and red thong in a basket in the laundry room.

As I passed by Nat's room I couldn't help but notice that her digital camera was sitting on her desk. I immediately remembered what Janis had said about the pictures Natalie and her friends took. I knew I shouldn't go in my daughter's room and touch her things without asking. On the other hand, she shows no hesitation about going in my office to get my camera, or computer, or whatever else she wants to put her hands on in a given moment. Armed with that rationale (and the knowledge that Natalie was out and Janis was busy folding clothes down the hall), I entered the room and picked up the camera.

I sat down on the edge of my Natalie's bed and turned the camera on. Within a few seconds the screen on the back came to life and I was greeted with a close-up of my daughter's best goofy, smiling face, hamming for the lens. Naive as I may have been, I was aware that for several years Nat and her friends had gotten into taking lots of pictures of themselves making various crazy faces and wearing a variety of silly clothes. This is exactly what I saw as I scrolled though the images. My daughter and her friends acting silly. I didn't kinow what Janis had seen, but it sure wasn't...

Before I could finish the thought, I got another shot of the red and black thong. Only this time it wasn't in the laundry basket. It was on my daughter. The picture I was viewing showed Natalie in her bathroom wearing the hot thong I had just seen (and had held in my hand). She had on a camisole top that as far as I could tell didn't have a bra underneath. But it was definitely the thong. I could tell because she didn't have anything else on the bottom but that. She was turned sideways to the mirror, thrusting her hip forward for the picture. I couldn't really see her behind, but I had never seen my daughter like this at all. Did she really look sexy to me? Damn!

I scrolled ahead to see more similar pics. Then came an image of a couple of her friends, both of which have tapped into my sexual perversity. I can't believe how these girls, whom I've known since first grade, have blossomed in the last year. I know I shouldn't think about them in the way I do, but they look so amazing! In this picture, the two friends of Natalie were in jeans, but they had their shirts pulled up, revealing their bras. I had seen them in bikinis many times, but never looking like this. They had a "this is for you" look that girls their age shouldn't have. But boy did I enjoy it! In the next pic they had unzipped their jeans and begun to pull them down. One of them was wearing white panties with pink flowers. The other appeared to be wearing Natalie's black thong.

For some reason my heart skipped a beat when I saw that thong on one of my daughter's sexy friends. Seeing it on Nat, then on one of her friends gave me visions of two or three of them undressing together, sharing bras and panties for their pictures. I found the thought was a major surprise turn-on. As I went through the rest of the pictures, I saw more of the same. And the effect they were having on me (in my pants, that is) was increasing. I kept seeing that black and red thong on Natalie and on various friends. And I kept thinking that I had just held it in my hand. Eventually I did see an image of Natalie's ass in the thong. She had turned her back to the mirror and taken the picture over her shoulder. Wow.

I was blown away when I suddenly wished I had the thong in my hand right then, because I would have wrapped it around my dick and jerked off in it. That thought was too much for me to handle and I put the camera back where it was and left the room. I chose not to go back and help finish the laundry at that time.

I have to admit I was almost sorry when an hour later, Janis said she was going out to work in her garden for a while. Actually, I was glad, but also not so glad (very conflicted, actually). The truth is that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about that thong. How sexy it was. How hot it looked on my daughter's friends, and how hot it looked when my daughter was wearing it. I kept picturing Natalie's adorable ass turned toward the mirror with the black fabric heading up out of her crack, turning into a black and red triangle, then heading in a strip around either side of her waist. The part of me that didn't want Janis going out of the house knew what I was going to do once she did.

I heard Jan close the outside door, then I heard the garage door open, the clear sign that she had gone outside. I knew I would know when she was coming back in, because she always closed the garage door again when she did.

Before I went to the laundry room, I went back to Natalie's bedroom. I wanted another look at those pictures. They were even better the second time. My daughter looked sexier in each one. Those big brown eyes, that pouty mouth. Damn! Natalie was all of a sudden very hot looking to me!

I spent ten minues looking at the pictures, more carefully than I had the first time. It did the trick. An hour before, I had been horrified at the thought that I held my daughter's sexy thong in my hand. Now my desires had obliterated the horror and replaced it with thrill. I still knew it was really, really bad, but the combo of the thong and the pics had gotten me very horny and I couldn't wait another minute to see if my laundry assistance would pay off. Besides, I knew exactly what I wanted in that moment.

I once again replaced the camera on Natalie's desk. Neither she nor her mother would be any the wiser. I peeked out the window to make sure Janis was occupied. Sure enough, she was at the far end of the yard, on her knees in front of a flower bed. I felt sure that no disturbances would be forthcoming, so back to the laundry room I went.

Janis had folded Natalie's clothes, but not put them away. The closer I got to her basket, which I identified by her school gymnastics t-shirt on the top, the more of a rush I felt run through me. As I carefully lifted up articles of my daughter's clothing, seeking my prize, I could feel my cock stiffen and tingle. I couldn't remember when I had felt this turned-on. Then, there it was. The item that had pushed me over the edge from normal, married dad to horny pervert! (I didn't take being a pervert take all that seriously. In fact the thought made me laugh. Of course, I knew I would NEVER really do any of the things I was fantasizing about!)

I pulled the thong out of the basket and held it up to my face. I felt a combination of the slightly rough, lacy black material combined with the silky red. It had been washed, so it didn't really smell of Natalie, but I think if it had, I really would have felt like a horny, dirty old man. Gotta start somewhere, I guess! My dick was rock hard now and the feeling of the thong on my face made a bit of precum ooze out of the tip. I couldn't wait any longer to make contact between my daughter's sexy underwear and my erection. I rubbed the thong on the bulge in my pants and moved to unzip my fly and release my cock.

"Daddy!" Natalie said from the doorway. "What are you doing?" I thought my heart had skipped a beat earlier. Seeing Nat in the doorway made it feel as though it had stopped altogether. I was frozen, staring at her, thong in hand. When I realized that it was still pressed against the bulge in my pants, I pulled it away. "What are you doing with my panties? Daddy!"

"Honey, I ... uhh... ," I stammered. "Wh-wh-what are you doing here?" Apparently since Janis had opened the garage door, Natalie had come home and entered without making much noise. I wondered if she had any idea what she almost caught me doing.

"Dad," she said. "I asked what you're doing with my panties." I guessed she had some idea.

"Uh ... well Honey," I said, attempting normalcy, "I wanted to talk to you about these. I was helping your mother with the laundry and came across your latest choice in undergarments. And I don't think it's at all appropriate for a girl your age." I thought I had made a nice recovery. I figured that I was right in thinking she hadn't seen what I was doing.

"Daddy!" she said in a slightly pleading, slightly annoyed voice. "It's just a thong! All my friends wear them!"

"So I saw in your camera!" I said, immediately wishing I hadn't.

"My camera?" She said. "What were you doing with my camera?"

"I ... umm... ," more stammering. "Uh, your mother told me that you and your friends took pictures of each other. I was passing by your room and saw your camera, so I thought I should check. And it's a good thing I did!" I figured if I sounded parental I could take control of the situation.

"O.K.," Natalie replied. "Then how come you were rubbing my thong against your pants?" I opened my mouth like an idiot, but nothing came out. "Why were you doing that, Daddy?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.