The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 28: Attack

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Attack - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Davy appeared at the USS Arizona Memorial in Phoenix, Arizona. Looking around the room, he saw the ship's silver behind glass and the other relics of the destroyed battleship. As he stood there looking around, and alarm started sounded in the building.

"Ah shit! I am inside the museum," Davy said as he walked to the window and looked out just as four police cars pulled to a stop in front of the building. "Oh fuck," he cried out and summoned his power.

"FREEZE!" shouted a voice and Davy looked over his shoulder and saw two policemen standing there with pistols pointing at him.

"On your belly now," shouted the second officer.

"First you tell me not to move and then you tell me to move. Make up your mind," Davy said in a smart-ass tone.

"Can the wise ass remarks kid. Either you get down on your belly now or a 10mm round to the back of the head puts you there, permanently!"

"OK ... OK don't shoot," Davy said as the gate started forming.

"What the fuck is that?" the second officer said as he pointed at the gate.

"I don't know Jimmie. Hey kid, I told you to get on your belly you have... " he stopped talking as his gun was yanked from his hand. The weapon discharged and the bullet flew towards the kid.

Davy was so startled that the gun went off, that he barely stopped the bullet in time. The round came to a stop less then an inch from his chest and fell to the ground as he levitated the two guns up into the air. "Go home, hold your families and love them. The world is changing; you have all seen the attacks on the bridges and in New York. Our world is under attack and I am starting the counter attack against the aliens who want to destroy it... " Davy stopped talking as the two policemen charged him and he turned invisible.

The policemen came to a stop when the kid vanished looking around in confusion and then up at their firearms.

Davy quietly scrambled out of the cops way as they searched for him. Unfortunately, they were between him and his gate. Just as he made a side step for it, the two police officers screamed as blue bolts hit them and they collapsed to the floor of the museum.

"Davy, come out and surrender to me. If you don't, I will destroy this city," Alirath said as she became visible a whip clutched in her right hand. Flanking her were four more Blevians in armor while four more appeared in front of his gate.

'Shit, ' Davy thought as he backed away from the gate.

Alirath snarled in anger and flipped the whip out into a half circle with a loud snap. The whip sliced the marble statue of Captain Franklin Butler Van Valkenburgh in half. "Davy Wood, surrender to me NOW!"

Davy jumped when the head of the statue bounced on the tile floor. Turning he watched the beautiful woman getting angry. Biting his lip, to prevent himself from snapping out at the woman, he floated up towards the roof. Grasping the guardrail, he pulled himself onto the balcony surrounding the exhibit and landed lightly on his feet. Turning he looked down on the Blevians as they pulled out their detection gear. 'Crap, ' he thought as he wheeled and ran for the exit. Behind him, he heard a crash as several exhibits hit the ground.

Davy looked over his shoulder as he reached the doorway. Stopping he turned around and saw two of the Blevian warriors looking towards him. Their scanners up in their left hand, clutched in their right were their strange flame weapons. Behind them stood two flagpoles bearing the United States flag and the Arizona state flag. Reaching out with his power, he lifted the poles from their stands, and lowered the tips. With an exhale, he hurled the flags as spears at the backs of the two aliens and they screamed in agony as the flags flew right through their chests, killing them instantly.

Racing into the hallway, he turned and ran into the Indian exhibit, and looked around. Running through the room, he jumped over one of the glass cases just as it exploded in ruin. Dropping to the floor, he looked around as his hand settled on the 1800 hatchet that had been in the smashed display case. Grasping the weapon he ran for another door as several more cases exploded around him. Turning the corner, he ran right into Alirath and they sprawled to the floor in a twisted pile.

Alirath clawed at Davy trying to encircle his neck with the whip. She screamed when his hand came flashing toward her face.

Davy grasped the butt of the whip in his left hand trying to keep it from strangling him, while his right hand came up with the axe. The ancient weapon bit deeply into the woman's left cheek, as he snarled out, "Get off me you witch!"

Alirath dropped the whip and fell away from the human boy as pain flared through her face as she fell back from him. Screaming in agony her hand went to her cheek to stop the blood from flowing as the boy rolled to his feet and ran down the hall. With a bubbling snarl, she ran after him.

Davy came to a steel door, and turned and screamed as pain shot through his body as the whip slapped across his chest. The tip came around him twice and sliced his cheek. Dropping to the floor, he rolled out of the coil. Just as he reached the last coil, it shocked him and he rolled across the tile in agony. Rolling as the whip was yanked back from his body; he scrambled to his feet and looked at Alirath as she advanced on him. Pain was flaring through his chest as he backed up, his heart was hurting and it was hard for him to breathe.

"Oops, that was the wrong setting, but now we are even on scars," Alirath giggled as blood dripped from her face as she advanced on the boy, and continued, "You are pissing me off Davy Woods. I should just kill you right now and be done with you. However I have my orders to bring you in alive, and I will."

"You might as well kill me, for I will never go peacefully with you," Davy gasped in pain and jumped as the whip came at him again.

The electro whip ripped through where Davy had been standing and smacked into the stonewall of the museum, where it left a burn mark on the red stone.

"Oh we may kill you, but not just yet. We want your abilities to get our ship out of the mountain, which you will do or we will kill your girlfriend Cindy and her parents. We have all three of them in our brig..."

"I don't believe you. I know you are lying," Davy said.

"Oh I am not lying. We took your girlfriend's parents from the hospital room. As to your girlfriend, you really think she could hide from us as she drove your car away from the fire? Come, surrender, and I won't give her to my slave Hawkins. He so wants her. He also wants his laptop, which I don't care about..."

"You lie, and you just proved it," Davy said as he used his power. A part of the guardrail was yanked from its mooring and flew across the room. The bar hit the woman just behind her knees and then Davy ripped the carpet up from the floor, and hurled it over the woman and rolled her up in it. Turning he ran as the woman tried to get free. Turning back invisible, he jumped off the balcony and fell through his gate before the guards knew he was there.

"GET HIM," Alirath screamed out as she used her power to shred the carpet off her body, but she knew it was too late as the gate closed. Walking to the rail, she looked down at her guards, her red eyes blazing in fury as she jumped the rail and descended to the floor. Landing in front of the guards, she grasped each ones shoulders, hurled them away as she focused on the gate, and started to force it open to follow him.

"Tivan, set the mine, and let's go," Alirath snarled.

"Yes, Ma'am," Tivan said as he pulled the pack off his back.

Placing the sphere on the ground, Tivan entered the code and gave the counter ten minutes. Standing up, he stepped through the gate with Alirath and their remaining guards.


Davy appeared on the burnt ground of the canyon and looked around. Turning he started running down the road. Opening another gate, he stepped through and found himself in the mountains looking down on a lake. Using several smaller gates, he stepped out on to the shore of the lake as three Blevians started walking towards the center of the lake from the far side. On their backs were three bound humans.

"Ah shit!" Davy said and he started running across the water towards the center of the lake. Getting there just as the three security guards get there, he stepped up on to the platform and descended with them back down to the ship.

"These three will be fun to play with," Volk said as he rubbed the fourteen year old's ass.

"I wouldn't, the captain wants to know what they saw. If he leaves them alive, then we can play with them," Jange said as he shifted the older woman on his shoulder.

"I know, I sure hope he does. I haven't had sex in ages, and I have heard these humans make excellent sex slaves," Volt said as the platform hit the bottom of the cavern and they walked across to the ship and up the ramp into the ship.


Cindy slowed the big motor home as they descended down the mountain heading into Flagstaff. The sun had just risen to the east when a flash of light caught her attention. Turning her head, she slammed her brakes on; bring the RV to a shuddering halt. She screamed as she watched the bright light flare upward. It was quickly followed by the mushroom cloud that rose up into the morning air.

Samantha, and Gerlinda rushed to the front of the RV and watched in horror as the cloud rose high into the sky.

"They did it," Samantha whimpered as she looked at the evidence of a nuclear explosion crawling into the sky.

"They who?" Gerlinda asked.

"The aliens said they would destroy Chicago, but instead it looks like they blew up Phoenix, Arizona, and Davy was going to meet us there," Cindy said with concern in her voice.

"He is not dead," Gerlinda said.

"I know, I can feel him, but they just killed several million people," Cindy said as tears flowed down her face.

"Where is he?" Samantha asked as she pulled Cindy from the chair and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Go East towards New Mexico and Colorado," Gerlinda said as she reached out for her new husband.

"OK, East it is," Samantha said. Reaching out she sent a message to Amanda and Alice, 'We are going east, follow us.'

'OK, I will let Alice know, we are right behind you lover, '

Putting the vehicle in gear, Samantha drove down the hill, and turned onto the interstate and headed down highway 40 towards New Mexico and sent a silent prayer to Davy that he was safe, wherever he was. Looking into her side mirror, she saw Alice's Blue Winnebago close behind her. The miles burned under the big engine and then they came to a traffic jam of cars that were being forced over onto the shoulder by Arizona police and the United States Army. Pulling the vehicle up behind a semi, they watched the drivers ahead of them being questioned.

"What the hell is going on?" Samantha asked.

"Don't know, but I am worried," Gerlinda said.


Captain John Mathews walked towards the motor home. His clipboard was tapping his thigh as he walked over to the driver's door. Three privates flanked him with their weapons at the ready. Going to the door, he was about to tap the glass as it rolled down. With a smile on his face he said, "Morning Ma'am. Can you tell me where you are coming from?"

"Morning, what's going on?" Samantha asked.

"We are looking for two fugitives. Have you seen these two people, and where are you coming from?" John asked as he turned the clipboard around to show the paper there. The picture held down by the clip showed Davy and Cindy high school pictures. With their information and where they came from.

"No I haven't, it's just me, my friend Gerlinda here. We are going to Colorado to meet our husbands. We left Reno three days ago. Can I ask what they did? They look like teenagers," Samantha replied.

"They are, they are wanted in questing about some things that happened in San Francisco. Can we come aboard and search?" John asked.

"Sure," Samantha said as she looked over her shoulder, and said to Gerlinda, "Will you let them in." as she sent a silent command to Cindy, 'Turn invisible my love they're after you and Davy.'

'I will, get them out of here as fast as possible, I have Davy and my pictures in my hand, ' Cindy thought back to her sister wife as she picked up her yearbook and the framed picture of her and Davy.

John walked around the vehicle and to the side door. As he arrived there, it opened and he looked at a beautiful young woman wearing cutoff jeans and a T-shirt that was too tight on her body. Her blond hair was in a ponytail to her butt and her smile lit up her face as he stepped inside the big RV, he said, "Hi, I am John."

"Hi John, nice to meet you," Gerlinda said as she led him into the room where a several dogs were watching him on the couch. In a crate on the floor near them were two puppies that were playing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.