The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 14: Reno

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Reno - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Five hours after leaving San Francisco, they drove over the last hill and looked down on the sprawling cities of Reno and Sparks. In the distance, a jumbo jet was descending towards Reno's Cannon International Airport, while over near Highway 80, the towers for the casinos reached high into the air. Cars raced past them as they drove further into the valley and the city vanished from sight.

Davy and the two girls were curled up in the back seat of the Escalade. Both girls were hugging Davy tightly as they slept while Davy burned some blank DVDs of stuff he thought the FBI would want on Terry Hawkins. One of the DVDs was Terry torturing a San Francisco police detective who'd vanished the year before. He remembered the case because the detective's home was found destroyed and his wife and two children murdered. It was never solved. The case was even aired on local TV shows in an effort to help solve the crime. Now it would be. He couldn't watch all of it, but what he saw he knew he would remember for the rest of his life.

"Davy, put it behind you," Samantha said as she cuddled into Davy's side.

"Put what behind him?" June asked from the front seat.

"Davy found evidence on Detective Garnets' disappearance. He has burned a DVD for you to give to your friend."

"Isn't he the cop who vanished and his entire family murdered with his handgun? They think he did it and then killed himself if I remember right."

"You're correct June," Mike said as he flipped the turn signal on and headed for the Virginia Street exit. "In fact the police are still looking for him."

Both women yawned and sat up and looked around the city that was so much different from their home city.

As they drive down the street, Cindy cried out, "PUNCH BUG! I quit," and punched Samantha on her hip.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Samantha asked as she rubbed her leg.

"It's a punch bug, when you see one you punch them, and say, 'Punch bug, I quit.' and they have to find the next one. But watch out if it's a convertible, you get punched four times," Cindy said as she giggled.

Samantha looked at her sister wife in confusion. Then at the others, and though anticipating that she would regret the answer asked, "What's a punch bug?"

"A Volkswagen bug," Davy said as he hugged Samantha as he saw the confusion in her lovely eyes, and continued, "like the one in the Herbie movies."

"Oh, Ok, well look out now that I know about ... Punch bug back Cindy," she snapped out as she saw the blue bug sitting in the parking lot of the casino.

"Ouch," Cindy replied and then punched Samantha, "I quit."

"Huh?"

"You didn't say 'I quit!" June said as she giggled.

"Oh! Ok, well you win this time, but just you wait," Samantha said as she kissed Davy.

Mike was laughing as he turned the Escalade into the Odyssey Casino driveway and up to the valet parking stand.

"Ok everyone, we are here," Mike said as he shut the engine off.

The three women piled out as Davy shut the laptop down, unplugged the converter, turned in his seat and stuffed the laptop and converter into the duffel bag and tied it shut. Going around to the back of the vehicle, he grabbed the bag and pulled it out. Tossing it over his shoulder, they walked to the check in.


Maggie White looked up at the sound of a barking dog and frowned. Walking down the counter she watched the receptionist talking to the group of people standing there.

"I am sorry, Sir, but its hotel policy. No animals allowed."

Mike looked at the woman and replied, "Look Miss. Hyatt, please check in the computer. You will find I am allowed to bring my dogs with me."

"I am sorry, Sir. You will have to leave," Candy said.

"Something wrong Miss Hyatt?" Maggie asked as she joined them.

With a sigh, she looked at her boss, and replied, "These people say they are allowed to stay here with their dogs. I told them it's against policy."

"She's correct. I am sorry Sir. You will have to find another hotel that allows you to keep your pets with you. If you want, we will..."

"Miss White. My name is Mike Jameson, of the law firm Jameson, Jameson, and Higgins. I am your boss' lawyer. Why don't you check my name in your database," Mike said sternly.

Maggie frowned, and then did as the man suggested and her fingers flew over the keys. Hitting enter she brought up the name. 'Oh SHIT!' She thought and she quickly smiled, "Yes, Sir, I am sorry, Sir. I did not know you were already registered. Candy, put them up in the Presidential Suite."

"Yes, Ma'am." Quickly Candy typed in the gentleman's name and said, "Sir, there are only two bedrooms. However, there are three beds. I am sorry about this. I didn't know."

"That's Ok Miss Hyatt, my son-in-law and his wives will be taking one room and my wife and I will have the other."

"Wives?" Candy said as she looked at the young man and disgust went through her mind as she thought of them as lesbians and polygamists.

"Well not yet, but my daughter and her friend both want to marry him. I know it is not legal, but they can think they are. Now, if we can have our cards we would appreciate it. It's been a long drive."

"Oh! Yes, Sir, I am sorry, Sir," she said as she picked up the five cards. She quickly swiped them through the scanner and handed them to him.

"Thank you, Miss Hyatt, please have our luggage brought up. Come on kids, this way to the elevators."

Walking through the casino, Davy's head was turning as he took in all the people playing the slots. Then a cocktail waitress walked by and he stopped as he watched her walk away.

"She's cute lover, but you're taken," Cindy and Samantha said in his ears.

Davy blushed and said, "Ahhh I was..."

"Just looking we know. Now come along lover," replied both women and they gripped his arms and got him walking.

Davy's head kept trying to follow the waitress' butt, but Cindy and Samantha would reach up and turn his head back to the way they were walking and he finally sighed and started walking.

"Good boy and you might just get a treat from us," Cindy said as she heard the sigh.


She awoke in pain. She was lying on the ground. Sitting up she cried in agony as her arm hurt. Looking around she saw she was in a forest but had no idea how she had gotten there. Pain radiated from her arm so she looked at it and saw the bloody scab on her arm. She could tell it was a bullet wound and she was confused as to just when or why she had been shot. When she tried to move the arm, agony shot through her body, and she passed out again.


Davy stood in the elevator, Samantha and Cindy leaned against him while June leaned against Mike. The elevator seemed to take forever to reach the top floor. The buttons slowly lit up as they climbed, and Davy felt Samantha and Cindy rubbing his butt. Davy was blushing as June looked at him and giggled.

"Girls, that's not nice, you're embarrassing him," June said as hugged Mike tightly.

"Sorry Mom," Cindy said as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss Davy on the lips, "Sorry my love."

"That's ok, Cindy," and he kissed her and then kissed Samantha.

As their kiss ended, the doors on the elevator opened and they walked down the hallway to another elevator. They took it up two more flights, and when the doors opened this time, they walked into a small room with a small corridor heading to the left and right.

Mike checked his key card. He then turned right and walked twenty feet to the door. Flipping the card around, he slid it through the lock, and unlocked the door. Pushing the doors open, they stepped into a large sitting room. A set of couches faced each other with a small coffee table between them. The furniture was oak with a pale blue cloth overlay. The crystal chandelier in the center of the room lit up all the beautiful furniture while the big bay windows showed a panorama view of Reno and Sparks skyline.

June opened the dog carriers and both dogs started checking out the room. Buster, June's cocker spaniel, jumped up on the couch and promptly went to sleep while the dachshund Ruby started exploring the room.

Samantha started exploring the rooms and opening the various doors. Stopping at a solid oak one she slowly opened it, and grinned and went in. Shortly a loud screech was heard and then a splash.

Mike started chuckling and looked at Davy who dropped the bag, and said, "Davy I think Samantha fell in the hot tub. Why don't you and Cindy go rescue her? June and I will head to the airport and pick up Jimmy. He should be landing in about thirty minutes."

June went over to her suitcase, pulled out a small box, and walked over to Davy. "Davy, I love you. You have two special women there, so be nice to them. We are giving you this time to yourselves." Looking to her daughter, she continued, "Cindy, I packed a small package here for you as well. I don't have anything for Samantha, so you and Sam take care of Davy."

Davy looked at the box and started blushing, and gasped, "Mrs ... Mom, umm I will. I promise."

As Mike and June left the room, Samantha called out from the other room, "Davyyyy, Cindyyyy, come to me."

Cindy walked over to her mother's carry on and found the box, pulling it out she opened it to show a black teddy and she blushed when she realized it was see through.

'Davy, Cindy, come to me I am all wet and lonely, ' Samantha thought to Davy and Cindy.

Davy reached out and took Cindy's hand and they walked into the room with the hot tub. The first thing they saw was Samantha's clothes on the bench and Samantha sitting in the water up to her chin.

Cindy peeled off her shirt and pants and Samantha whistled.

"Cindy, what's with the chain?"

"Oh GOD I FORGOT!" Turning around as she blushed, Cindy peeled off her bra and started turning the ring trying to find the cut so that she could pull them off.

"Cindy was kidnapped and the bastard did that..."

Cindy screamed and started pulling on the chain, "Won't come off, oh God Davy it won't come off."

Samantha was out of the water in seconds; water beaded down her slim body, dripped from her C-cup breasts as Davy stepped around, and gripped Cindy's hands.

"Let me look my love," Davy said as he looked into Cindy's eyes.

Cindy stood there crying and nodded her head. Releasing the chain, she let her hands fall to her side.

Davy slowly turned the ring and he discovered that it now was a solid ring, "Cindy, I think I may have caused this. When I healed you, I think I made the rings one-piece, but I can fix that. Let me get my cutters. Ok?"

"Ok Davy, I trust you," Cindy said as she sniffled.

Davy ran into the other room just as the bellhop was setting the luggage down. Pulling out a hundred, he handed it to the young man, "Thank you. Can you get us a large pizza with all the toppings?"

"Yes, Sir, I can have one up here in thirty minutes, ' replied Anthony Jacobs.

"Thank you. Have it delivered with two two-liters of coke classic." Pulling out another fifty he hands it to the man, "This should cover it, the rest is yours."

"Thank you, Sir, and my name is Anthony Jacobs if you need anything," Anthony said as he went out the door.

Closing the door, Davy opened his computer bag and pulled out his wire cutters. Going back into the room, he saw Samantha and Cindy holding each other as they cried. Walking over he wrapped his arms around both of his loves and held them tightly.

Both girls turned into Davys arms and held him as they cried.

Davy stood there letting them get it out of their system and then Samantha started hiccupping. Guiding her to one of the benches, he sat her down and then placed Cindy beside her. Kneeling he looked up into Cindy's tearful eyes and whispered, "I love you Cindy Jameson, and I am so glad you want to be my wife. You are my life just as Samantha is now. Between the three of us, I don't think there is anything we cannot beat."

"Love you too, Davy, and Samantha," Cindy replied as she gripped Samantha's hand.

"Now let's get this off of you," Davy said as he took the cutters and snipped the silver chain off. Pulling it loose he dropped it to the Cindy's lap, and then cupped Cindy's breast. He then slid the cutter under the gold ring. Pressing down, he started to cut the circle of gold.

"Stop, Davy stop that hurts," Cindy cried out.

The wire cutters landed in Cindy's lap as he yanked his hands back, "I'm sorry, Cindy. I didn't mean too."

"I know Davy, but why won't they cut the metal?"

"I don't know, but do you want me to try again?"

"No just get the chain. I will have to live with the rings for now."

"Ok, I am so sorry Cindy," Davy replied as he picked up the chain and started to pull it out of her panties."

Cindy felt the smooth silver chain slide over her clit and she started to moan as a shiver went through her body and she felt herself become wet with desire as her eyes closed.

"Cindy? Are you ok?" Davy asked as his hand froze.

"Yessss. Don't stop doing that," Cindy said as she shivered as her orgasm hit her and she gripped Samantha's hand tightly. Her head tilted back and her mouth opened as she cried out her release.

Davy grinned and started gently sliding the chain both directions making it tease her and then Cindy started shaking as she came harder and her sky blue panties became damp. Taking his fingers he slid the cloth to the side and started licking her pussy and felt Cindy's hands grasp his head. Her legs came up over his shoulder as she started bucking into her orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.