Kayla

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: You would never know what she was just by looking at her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

You would never have known she was a slut just by looking at her. She had that fresh faced, clean scrubbed, innocent look of the girl next door. When you coupled that with the knowledge that she taught Sunday school and was the devoted mother of three children there just wasn't anyway you could bring yourself to believe that she was a round heeled whore. I know I never would have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.

Kayla worked for the same company I did and she had come straight to work from high school. She met Jack the second day at work, they started dating and five months later they were married and over the course of the next six years they had three kids. After every maternity leave Kayla would come back to work looking even younger and more innocent. Over the years I heard rumors that Kayla was a cock hungry slut and I'd even heard rumors that the kids might not even be Jacks, but one had only to look at Kayla to know that it was all bullshit. No way could that sweet innocent woman be what the rumors said she was.

The night I discovered how wrong (or naïve) I'd been was the bosses fifty-fifth birthday. We threw an impromptu birthday party for him at the office. Some people went out and got some booze, someone cranked up a radio, and the desks were pushed aside to make a dance floor. Pretty soon everyone was wound up and having a good time. I noticed several guys crowding around Kayla, but I thought nothing of it because the other three women in the office had men clustered around them too. Only natural I thought, fourteen men and only four women and everyone wanting to dance to the music coming from the radio. As time passed I began to notice a few things. The guys held Kayla closer than they did the other three women. I noticed that when a hand went down and cupped Kayla's ass she neither stepped away from her partner nor stopped him in any way. I wondered why Jack was allowing shit like that to happen and then I remembered that Jack wasn't there. He was in Cedar Rapids getting some contracts finalized and wouldn't be home until late the next day.

Then I noticed that there was nothing to notice. Kayla was no longer in the room. I looked around and saw that several of the guys were gone also. Must have gone home I thought. A little latter I had to go to the bathroom and as I was walking down the hallway toward the bathroom I thought I heard a noise as I passed by my office. I had to whiz bad so I didn't stop to check it out, but on the way back I stopped and put my ear to the door. Sure enough, some one was in there. I tried the knob, but the door had been locked from the inside. That pissed me off just a tad. It was my office and I hadn't given anyone permission to use it and whoever it was had the gall to lock me out. I got my keys out of my pocket, unlocked the door, opened it and walked into my office.

Kayla was lying on her back on my desk and her legs were up on the shoulders of Roger from Accounting and Roger was busy pounding into her pussy. Kayla saw me, "Oh shit! Damn it Frank, I told you to lock that door."

"I did" said a voice from off to my left and I looked over and saw Frank and Mark from Marketing. I looked from them back to Kayla who said, "Close the door damn it. You want everyone who comes by to see?"

I closed the door behind me and she said, "You can be next after Mark" and then she turned her attention back to Roger. "That's it baby, that's it. Just like that lover, fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum baby, make me cum."

She kept talking like that to Roger until he grunted something and then Kayla snarled, "No damn you, not yet, stay with me, stay with me" and then "Asshole! Get off me, get off me god damn you. Get over here Frank, hurry damn it, don't let me lose it, don't let me lose it."

Frank hustled over to her and shoved his cock in her and she hissed, "Oh yes baby, oh yes, shove it in baby, shove it in deep, keep me going, keep me going. That's it lover, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum."

Roger walked up to me zipping up his pants. "I don't know how she does it. There were five in front of me and she hasn't even slowed down. She'll still be looking for more even after you, Frank and Mark." He let himself out the door and headed back to the party.

Frank finished, Mark took his place and got his nuts off and then there was only Kayla and me in the room. She looked over at me leaning against the wall and said, "Come on baby, come to Kayla."

I shook my head no.

"Come on baby, let Kayla make you feel good."

"No thanks."

"What's the matter sweetie? You think you are too good for me?"

"I kind of like Jack and I'm not sure that I could square that with fucking you."

"Is that all that's bothering you? Hell, I love the man and I don't have a problem with it."

"Yeah, well, maybe there have been too many in front of me. My dick is kind of small and I probably wouldn't even feel you."

"No problem lover. Kayla has a magic mouth and no one has been in my butt tonight so it is nice and tight."

"No thanks Kayla, I don't think so."

"If you aren't going to do anything why did you stay? Why didn't you say "Oops" and leave?"

"Because it is my office Kayla and I don't trust you to clean up after yourself. The last thing I need is for the cleaning crew to come in her, find a big puddle of cum on my desk and then spread stories about what I do in here."

"You really don't want any of my pussy?"

"No Kayla, I don't."

She got off the desk, looked around until she found her panties, put them on and then walked out of my office.

I don't know if it was a case of not being able to handle rejection or if she was just intrigued by some one who could turn her down, but after that night I apparently became Kayla's goal. She was going to get my cock if it was the last thing she ever did. I know this because she told me so the next morning. I was sitting in the break room sipping coffee and reading the sports section of the newspaper when she came and sat down at my table.

"Take a long lunch with me today Roy?"

"I don't think so Kayla."

"Oh come on baby. I douched real good last night and it has had time to tighten up so little dick or not you will feel me and believe me when I tell you that I'll feel real good for you."

"No thanks Kayla. I'm a one woman kind of guy and I want the same thing in my woman."

"You want me all to yourself, is that it? Sorry baby, but I don't do boyfriends. Boyfriends would mean emotional entanglements and I don't need that. What I need is a lot of sex, not loving. I get all the loving I need from Jack."

"From what I saw last night you are getting it so why the interest in me?"

"Something you said last night."

"What was that?"

"You said you had a little dick. Men don't say that about themselves. Most men, even if they only had a one-inch cock, would strut around talking about their "big fuck stick", their "passion pole" and yadda, yadda, yadda. What that means to me is that you are either lying or you are one supremely confident guy. I want to find out which, so let's do lunch."

"I don't think so."

"I'm going to get you Roy, sooner or later I'm going to get you so why not make it sooner baby."

"I said no Kayla and where I come from no means no!" I got up and left her sitting there at the table and went back to work.

From that day on Kayla was after me. She managed to get us assigned to the same projects and she was always around me. I don't know how she managed it, but on a trip to Denver to attend a conference she arranged for us to have adjoining rooms with a connecting door. She was not happy when I refused to unlock the door on my side. Throughout it all she kept saying, "I'm going to get you Roy, one way or another I'm going to get you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.