The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Matt continued his amorous adventures, bedding Kristin, Erin and Patty at frequent intervals. He even went back to the cabin with Sophie, Courtney and Kristin to teach each of them about alternatives again. He also continued mowing Mrs. Myers lawn, and managed to plow her field as well, both front and back. It seems that the little hottie Sally Myers had never had it back there, and when he suggested doggie style, she was the naive one. When he pushed his cock into her ass, without even lube, she bellowed out loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear. He was not deterred and continued to plow her butt, driving in hard and fast until their bodies smacked together. Her screams turned to grunts and then moans and she responded to his thrusts. When he shot his load into her ass and crushed her clit with his hand, she collapsed onto the bed and whimpered like a young puppy.

"I have never, ever been fucked like that before. My God, you are something. I don't know if I can handle you more than once a week. God knows I'd like to handle you every night, but I don't think I could take it."

"You do have a very nice body, Sally, and you are a good fuck. But I can't promise you I would be available whenever you wanted me. I have other girls too, you know."

Sally was impressed that he considered her along with his other "girls". Even so, she wanted more of him. "But, how many of those girls will let you do all the things I do?"

"All of them, or I won't bother with them. If they want me to fuck 'em, they can't make the rules. I do." Matt said with such authority that Sally had no choice but to believe him.

"Well, you are much better in bed than my husband is, I can tell you that. I need to be able to have you at least once a week, Matt."

"I'll see what I can do," Matt said. "Right now, I have to get to work."

By the end of the next week, he had a regular routine of teen aged girls spreading their legs for him. In the past month and a half he had found two others, one thirteen and one fifteen, both virgins that had been overly impressed with his car and his cabin, and had followed in the footsteps of many others.

It was about four weeks after the day that he had spent with Kristin and her friends at the cabin that his world began to fall apart. Sadly, although he knew a lot about lovemaking techniques, he was, like many teenaged boys, under the very false impression that a girl can't get pregnant the first time she has sex. Early one afternoon, Sophie and Courtney walked across the pool area to his lifeguard stand. They looked very serious and scared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.