The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday morning, Matt realized that he wouldn't be able to use his Corvette to haul all of them out to the cabin. He felt somewhat dorky driving his mother's SUV, but it was better than making three trips.

He picked up Kristin first.

"Are you sure you're all right with this?"

"If you are, and you promise that it will only be for today and only because they are my best friends."

"Not a problem," he said.

They all got to the cabin about ten in the morning. The dew was still on the grass and deck, but the sky was clear and the lake beautiful.

"Would you like to go for a swim first? The water is like glass."

"We didn't bring suits."

"You don't need them. We own the whole lake, and we are the only ones here."

The girls decided that swimming nude might be a good way to overcome their nervousness.

As they undressed, Matt challenged them, "First one in the lake wins a prize."

"What prize?"

"I'll tell you after the contest."

No one really hurried getting undressed, but as they were walking to the lake, Sophie started walking faster, and then Courtney did as well. Finally, they broke out into a sprint with Courtney sailing past Sophie in a beautiful, very shallow, horizontal dive while Sophie was still running down the dock.

They all ended up in the water, splashing and frolicking around.

Sophie, as usual, "Does it always jiggle and bounce around like that?" looking at Matt's soft cock.

"No, usually it is encased in my underwear."

"You can hold it later. I just want to think about swimming right now."

Matt dove underwater, swimming submerged to Kristin, and then between her legs. As he passed through, he played with her clit briefly, and she jumped. The others couldn't see what happened, and Kristin just grinned, blushed, and shook her head at Matt when he reappeared from the water.

"You'd better watch out," she threatened lightly.

They played; they swam and dove, and had a great time together. Finally, Matt was distracted by something and Kristin slipped underwater behind him, gliding up to and then between his legs. As she passed, she grabbed his cock with her hand and gave it a yank.

Matt gave a yelp and Kristin popped up from the water, laughing. Sophie and Courtney had no idea what was going on between those two.

Very shortly, they were back in the cabin, drying off. The three girls were as different as a, b, and c when looking at their figures and development. Courtney was the tallest of the three and had the largest breasts and nipples, probably 34C Matt thought. And she had a plentiful supply of bright red pubic hair that matched the hair on her head. Even though it was red and very fine texture, it was so dense that Matt could not see through it.

Sophie was shorter than the others, a little thicker in her waist area, and had coal black pubes that went from leg to leg, already. It was very full, and very dark, and required Sophie to trim it from her panty line. Sophie's breasts were like Kristin's, not very full, but her areolas were almost as wide and big around as her breasts were. They were the largest Matt had ever seen. Of course, Kristin fell in between the other two -- small boobs, and little pussy hair.

"We're going into the bedroom now. You've made Kristin wait long enough. She is not accustomed to having her sex rationed," he teased.

"Matt, you're terrible," she yelled.

As she hopped onto the bed, Matt could see the moisture that had already formed in her hair and lips. He pushed her onto her back and began kissing her breasts and nipples and sucking each one into his mouth for a few minutes. The other girls sat close to the bed, watching with mouths open and eyes wide. Matt moved his hand below and began running his fingers across her pubes. He knew this was unnecessary for Kristin today, but he did it for the observers. As he felt her legs open, he slipped his finger between her lips, pressed firmly, and pushed down until it was wet. He toyed with the opening to her vagina, but returned upwards to play with her clit and make her jumpy. He barely had time to torment her clit at all before she began moaning and moving her hips around. Her orgasm was very evident to everyone there. Deciding to show off a bit, Matt slipped down and began licking Kristin's clit. He knew that he would not be doing that for the others tonight, and wanted to do something exclusive for Kristin. Never in their wildest dreams had Sophie and Courtney imagined that they would watch a guy do that to any one else. Kristin was moaning loudly while he licked and sucked on her clit. She was bouncing his head up and down as she flopped on the mattress. Her second orgasm brought a scream of pleasure.

As soon as she calmed down, Matt moved up and slid inside her. He began his strokes at a very slow, deliberate pace, accentuating his action as he slid his cock into Kristin.

"Girls, bend over and look at how my cock is going into her. You need to understand what we will be doing and, more importantly, that I will fit into you." Both Sophie and Courtney moved to the lower end of the bed and bent down to see what Matt was talking about.

"It looks so long. How does it all fit in?"

"Well, it doesn't go all the way in. Not yet anyway. Someday soon I will do that, but for now, I just go as deep as I can in her cunt."

Kristin was both embarrassed and excited. When she thought about being watched having sex, she blushed. But the longer he was inside her, the hotter she became, and the wilder her reaction and responses became. She actually thought about how they were watching her getting fucked and how they had never been fucked yet, and how she was here doing it for the however many-ith time and so she thrust her hips higher and began rotating them in a corkscrew. Matt held his hips still and allowed her to do all the motion. Just that realization made her even hotter and she attacked this with a true passion. As she rotated her hips, she decided to make her pussy muscles clench. That did it for Matt. He couldn't take the tight friction any more and he bellowed out a moan unlike any that Kristin had heard before. She felt his cum blasting into her, and the others could see his lower back spasm as he blasted load after load deep into her cunt. Finally she stopped, and he slumped down onto her.

Sophie and Courtney did now know what to say or do. They stood, motionless, at the side and the end of the bed, watching as the two lovers squirmed around with Matt's cock still firmly planted in Kristin's cunt.

"You know," he said to her, "when you do that with your muscles, it's almost unfair. You are so unbelievably tight I can't even move my cock at all."

"When I do what? This?" Kristin clamped her cunt muscles again, just as Matt began to pull out his cock. "You don't like me to do that?" She was teasing him with as innocent a voice as she could master.

"What are you doing to him? What doesn't he like?" Sophie asked.

"Oh, he likes it all right. He loves it. But it drives him nuts when I clench the muscles in my vagina and then he can't push in and out of me. The friction makes it really hot for him, and he loses control. He makes me feel good when he drives into me, especially toward the end when he is doing it really hard. He wants me to be soft and smooth and hot and wet, so that he can just slide right in. But then, once in a while, I like to remind him of some of the things I can do to make him feel different inside and then, just then, he begins to see what it's like to be driven crazy."

Matt's cock had softened enough to slide out, leaving a trail of his cum mixed with her juices slowly sliding downward across the side of her thigh.

"What happens with his stuff? Where does it go?"

"It all comes back out eventually. Sometimes, I let it seep out onto the bed, other times I go the bathroom and let it drain, and once in a while, I keep it in me while he takes me home, and then I can have it all night."

"You two could always lick her clean if you want," Matt said to the visitors. Kristin took a tissue and wiped herself as best she could while still on the bed.

"Courtney, get up on the bed with us, please. You won the first in the lake contest, so you get to go first now." She climbed onto the bed and lay down between them.

Kristin leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the mouth, "Good luck. I know your going to do great."

Matt immediately began caressing Courtney's breasts. They were very firm and did not "settle" as she lay on her back. They remained up right and firm, as virginal as she was. Her nipples gave away her excitement though, becoming rock hard and extending out delicately. When Matt moved to kiss her breasts and suckle her nipples, she swooned and moaned. Matt pulled a nipple into his mouth with his lips, and held it firmly for several minutes, without moving. All that time, he was rubbing the end of it with his tongue, driving her to greater heights. His timing was amazing. He sensed she was near so he moved one hand to her crotch, brushing her pubes very lightly. The heavy moaning began immediately and continued while he diddled her clit with his finger. He intentionally did not introduce his finger to her, wanting rather, to save that feeling for his cock. He also didn't want to do anything that would get in the way of his cock busting her cheery.

"Are you ready?"

Courtney nodded silently.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt and pushed firmly into her. He felt her cheering break as he continued his inward assault, and heard her cry a few seconds later. He continued to push into her, forcing her vaginal muscles apart for the very first time, until he felt the end of his cock hit the mouth of her womb. He held still, then, to allow her to adjust to his presence. After a minute, she moved her legs, adjusting to his body. He began his strokes, slowly at first, but always fully into her and always rubbing high so that his cock slid against her clit as he pushed into her.

Her moves were awkward. She felt like she didn't really know what to do or how to do it. He was rubbing her breast and nipple with one hand while driving into her and supporting himself on his other hand. She had never felt so stimulated, so excited, so alive, all over her body, and all at once. Sure, she had touched herself in the bath tub before, but that was pretty innocent, more to discover just what was there than to do anything serious towards creating excitement within her.

But now, she felt this log pounding into her, and a hand was squeezing her breast and pulling her nipple and her head was confused and she wanted to pee and she was out of breath and she was dizzy and she didn't know what else-- until she came. She didn't realize that it was building so strongly inside her. Suddenly, her eyes closed, she took a breath and lost all control of her body and mind. She saw stars and lights and lightning bolts. She felt her muscles tense and loosen and tense again, and all she knew was that she wanted this log deeper inside of her.

Matt stopped, of course, until she opened her eyes again and he could be certain that she was actually breathing. Courtney had no memory of screaming out loud, nor of passing out cold. She did remember seeing the lightning bolts, and of feeling his cock moving inside her, and of the pressure building up in her again. And then she felt this hot feeling inside her, and felt his penis expanding inside her again and again, and each time felt more warmth flowing into her. And then she sighed and lay very still, with a dreamy smile on her face.

Matt rolled off of here and stood up, wiping his cock on a tissue that Kristin handed him. There was a long period of silence until Courtney finally spoke.

"Oh, Kristin, you are soooo lucky. That was wonderful. I have never felt anything like that before in my life. I just feel dreamy right now."

"Do you realize that you passed out?"

"No, but I can sure understand why. I didn't want that feeling to ever end."

As usual, Sophie couldn't wait to say something without giving it much thought. "It couldn't have been that much better than doin' it yourself, could it?"

"Sophie, I swear, sometimes you ask the dumbest questions," Kristin replied sharply. "You haven't even had a boy touch you yet, and already you know it's no better than doin' it yourself. Good grief!"

Matt walked out of the bedroom without saying a word. Whether he intended to make them nervous or whether he just wanted a break is not clear. The results were that both Kristin and Courtney climbed all over Sophie.

"Now look what you did. You made him mad. Honestly Sophie, do you ever think about stuff before you say it?" Courtney was relentless. "Now what happens if he doesn't want to do it any more?"

"Calm down, girls," Matt called from the other room. "I think we all need a break for a while." He went outside and sat on the deck, looking out over the lake. Soon, all three girls came outside and sat down next to him, and the conversation lightened up. Matt didn't want it to get too far from the topic so he asked each girl what they thought their shapes and bodies would be when they finally finished developing.

Courtney thought that she would end up with big boobs, just like her mother. She hated the fact that she had red hair, especially red pubic hair, but she was happy that she at least had a lot of it.

Sophie, with a very full bush of coal black hair already, just wanted her breasts to grow. She was very unhappy and nervous because her nipples and areolas were so large compared to her breast size. "When I look in the mirror, sometimes I think that someone put two big slices of tomato on my chest. I hope they grow a lot.

Kristin said she didn't have much hope for a bigger chest because her mom and her aunt were both real small too. "I just want some hair down here. Sometimes I feel like I'm still in the fifth grade."

"Not when I'm inside you, you don't," Matt threw out, just for the fun of it. Then, after a second he added, "But you're so tight, sometimes I think you still ARE in the fifth grade." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.