The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"No," Kristin cried. "Please don't do that. I thought..." Immediately, big tears rolled down her cheeks. She tried to talk, but no words would come out of her mouth. She hugged him, pulling him closer to her than ever before.

"It's not the end of the world. I've fucked lots of girls. It wouldn't be hard to find someone else to fuck for a month."

Those were hardly comforting words to Kristin, and she began to cry for real.

"I don't want you to do this with other girls. I want you all for myself. I don't want to share you with anybody."

Like most guys, Matt was extremely uncomfortable around girls who were crying real tears. He just wanted to get her to stop crying.

"Ok, ok. Don't cry. We'll figure something out."

Kristin, having just turned fourteen, and having experienced missionary sex a total of three times, had no idea what alternatives might exist. She continued to cry.

"Look, there are other things we can do besides just fuck this way," Matt continued, with a voice that displayed a little more sensitivity.

"You remember how I made you cum the other day when I kissed and licked your clit?"

She nodded agreement.

"And you can always give me a good blow job. That works for a while anyway."

"I don't know how," she whimpered.

"I'll teach ya. And, I don't know if this would work with you, since you're so small everywhere, but I could always fuck your ass. I'm afraid, though, that it might hurt you a lot."

"I don't care. I'll learn. I'll put up with a little pain. Anything so you don't have to find other girls."

"I'm sure we'll find something that will work. Now stop your crying and let's start playing."

He reached down and started caressing her clit again. For the first time, Kristin reached out and held his cock in her hand. Playing with the mushroom end of it, she didn't really know how to excite him, so she just pumped her hand up and down, and squeezed tightly. She could feel that he was getting harder as she played with him. He started to make funny noises in his throat and rolled slowly on top of her, sliding in between her legs.

Just as he entered her for the second time tonight, she said,"Promise me you won't do this with other girls, please."

Matt just slid inside her and sighed.

"Promise me?" she asked again.

"Uh huh," was all that Matt could get out, but that was enough for Kristin.

She began fucking him with a fervor he had not experienced before, bucking her hips, rocking, twisting, rotating, rubbing him in every direction imaginable. He was driving into her harder than he had been able to, and she was driving back just as forcefully.

"Wait," she said. "Roll over. I want to get on top once."

The rolled over as a unit, and she started again, with a passion. He tried to move his hips, but it was no use. She was driving her body down onto him without thought to how hard he was hitting her uterus. She was not all that deep, and he still had half his cock hanging out when he bottomed against her cervix. It hurt her each time, but she didn't care. She wanted him satisfied, and would do anything it took to accomplish that. When she began to cum, her cunt muscles clamped down on his cock, but, because she was on top, she had the leverage and power to continue her thrusting. The friction on his cock was almost unbearable, and he let loose the biggest cum blast he had ever done. He could feel his cock immersed in the cum inside her cunt, and each drive downward that she made forced more of it to slide up alongside his cock, eventually to be pushed out of her love channel.

She was panting, he was exhausted. The end of his cock was sensitive, he thought rubbed raw. It was still buried deep inside her cunt, and she made no move to get off or roll over. He felt her begin to make very small up and down movements with her hips and then he felt her contract her muscles again, repeatedly. She was moving up and down on his cock, tiny little movements, while clamping her cunt tight against its already tender edges. His cock was too sensitive. He had just cum, and she had not allowed him any recuperation time. Her muscles would contract and expand as she controlled them, and when they were tightest, the clamping force on his cock was unreal.

He never moved his hips once, and with just her contractions and slight movements, he was about to cum again.

As she felt him swell up, she lifted her hips high up his body, exposing all but the last half inch of his cock.

"Huguggh," he said with a frustration. He wanted to drive it back into her with his cum blasts, but she held her hips high.

"Remember, you promised." She said definitely.

"Yessss," he managed to get out in a meek voice.

He had barely uttered the word and she slammed her hips back down onto his cock, clenching her muscles tightly as she went. He exploded before he was half way into her. She lifted and drove three more times, until he didn't shoot again.

"Now, what else do you want me to do?" she asked.

After they were dressed, Matt drove her home, and she reminded him again, as she walked to her door, that he had promised. He nodded and acknowledged, and wondered just what in the heck he had gotten himself tangled up with.

What was this hold that this girl had on him? He just promised her that he wouldn't fuck anybody else. What was he thinking about? As he undressed for bed, he brushed his arm against the end of his cock. It was raw! He was sore and tender and didn't even want to consider thinking about fucking anyone until it felt better.

Thankfully, the next week was filled with rain and chilly weather. While he still had to be on duty as a life guard, the numbers of people at the pool each day was down substantially. His attention was not distracted by anyone in a bikini that might have caused him to regret his promise. With the cold weather, all the guards sat around in sweat suits, and if no one was in the pool area, spent their shift in the caddy masters lounge area, out of the wind.

He had seen Kristin one time, with her mother, in the dining area of the club at noon one day. He could not leave his platform to say hello and when he next looked, they were gone from the club again. He called her that evening, and she complained that's he was having really bad cramps, and didn't want to see anybody for a few days. He considered using that as an excuse to go prowling, but decided that, while he could be a real ass sometimes, if he gave a promise, he kept it. He turned on the television and decided to wait for her cramps to go away.

Saturday afternoon, Matt was on duty and Kristin and her friends showed up at the pool again. They walked directly to his stand.

"Hi. Feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"I'm glad that's over with. Want to make a run out to the cabin tonight?"

Kristin blushed. "Uh huh."

"What's out at the cabin? What cabin? What do you do out there?" One of her friends asked.

"It's just a really pretty place to watch the sun set," Matt said, sincerely.

"I'll bet, "said the first friend.

"Is that why you're on the pills now?" asked the other friend, incredulously?

Kristin blushed ten shades deeper, but still said nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.