The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Matt took his time before leaving for the moonlight swim party. He was, as you can imagine, one of those individuals who considered themselves as so very interesting that everyone needed to be aware of their arrival at a party. To accomplish this, he routinely waited at least thirty minutes following the start of the festivities to make his grand entrance.

When he did arrive, he was not in a swimsuit, but rather shorts and a loud patterned shirt. He ambled over to the fountain to get something to drink and stayed there until he was confident that enough people had seen his arrival. He made no attempt to find Kristin, waiting instead for her to find him. With Matt, it was a matter of posturing, and posturing led to power.

Eventually, Kristin saw him standing there and walked to the fountain. She was wearing another of her bikinis, this one also from last year, and definitely a full size too small. The effect on her figure was evident. Her breasts looked much fuller than the A cups they really were. Her ass was contained, although just barely in the bottoms, and the front panel was so tight that the split in her labia lips was plain for everyone to see.

He walked back with Kristin to the table that she had "saved for them" and they joined two of her girlfriends who had also been waiting with Kristin for his arrival. It was a great party, as usual, with most of the kids having an honestly good time. Matt had spent most of the time with Kristin, but had also danced with each of her friends a few times, to be polite. In each case, at least one of the songs had been a slow dance, and his style was to dance very close and make significant body contact. Both of the friends were visibly embarrassed as they felt his cock rubbing against their leg as they danced. Matt chuckled to himself that he had planted the seed, and will rely upon the after-date evaluation by the three of them to reassure those two of what they felt.

About ten o'clock, Matt said their good byes to the other girls and escorted Kristin to his car. She was not aware of his particular transport and was extremely impressed, vocally wowed, when she saw it. Matt's reaction? He asked her what she had expected he would drive.

He drove out to the cabin, mostly for the privacy, but also to convey, once again, just exactly how special a date he was. At first, they sat outside and looked at the moon reflecting in the lake. After awhile, he suggested they go inside. He put on some soft music and opened a bottle of wine. He had learned months ago that serving wine "worked" for several reasons. It was recognized as an adult drink. It was not difficult for a girl to drink, like whiskey or gin. It was much easier to mask the residual liquor breath. A simple cup of coffee was all she would need to block the lingering aroma of the wine, and finally, because it was not perceived as threatening by girls.

While they sipped their first glass, she told him about her excitement of going to high school in the fall, and meeting all new people. As the second glass emptied, she told him how excited she was to date him. He didn't miss that opportunity.

He leaned across the sofa, pulled her to him and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Kristin, now that you are in high school, you realize, I hope, that things are a lot different than they were in junior high." He paused, and then continued, "Especially with couple dating instead of group dating." He continued kissing her and with his left hand, began undoing her bra...

Kristin moved her hand up to capture his, as a silent sign to stop, but he ignored her efforts and simply allowed her to hold his wrist and he continued to unhook the clasp. He pulled it free from her and pushed it back on her shoulders, exposing her breasts. Kristin was beginning to get nervous because she had never allowed a boy to do this before. The most she had done was to allow a quick feel or two in the movies, and always on the outside of her blouse or coat.

He pulled her to him slightly, moving her back away from the sofa. She felt his hand caressing her bare breast. Matt felt her body stiffen from the surprise of his hand, but he continued to gently caress her breast. He was disappointed at their small size but was pleased that her nipple responded to his touch.

He moved his head to her breast and began kissing and sucking on her nipple. Kristin shuddered and tried to move his head away, but once again, he remained.

Her mind was racing. She had dreamed, only last night, about this very thing and she remembered the enjoyment she had experienced as she had pleasured herself thinking of him. Her youth and inexperience sent warnings to her that she was moving much too fast and that danger lurked ahead.

"Matt, please let's stop. I have never done this with a boy before. I'm afraid."

Matt continued kissing and caressing her breast. "There is nothing to be afraid of. We are safe, we are alone in this cabin, and everything will be fine." He lifted his head and kissed her lips.

Kristin felt his hand drop from her breast and then felt it begin circling her navel. He gradually expanded the circle until he was brushing the waist band of her bikini, then went on top of it, moving ever lower to her crotch. As it brushed over her pussy for the first time, she actually jumped. He stopped circling and slid his flattened hand down to the intersection of her legs, pressing against her pubic bone and rubbing up and down.

She could feel him fumbling with the knots at her hips, and then felt the ties open as he spread them. Once again, his hand was on her bare skin before she could react. Instead of denying it, she involuntarily opened her legs slightly to allow his hand better access.

"Matt, we have to stop." He stopped moving his hand, but kept it firmly in its place.

"Tell me this doesn't feel nice. Tell me that you are not enjoying this feeling."

She couldn't speak. She couldn't deny that it felt wonderful. When she said nothing, he continued rubbing his hand lightly across her. He pulled his hand up and with both hands, pulled the bikini free of her bottom. Kristin was powerless to stop him, emotionally. She was afraid but she had dreamed of this very feeling, many times.

Matt looked down at his prize. He spread her legs a little more with his hand and toyed one finger across her pubic hair. He had not expected that there would be so little hair, but he wasn't surprised, really, when he thought about her age. It was just a light covering of hair, very soft, light brown, and it only spread about three inches across the top. He could clearly see her lips through the soft downy covering. With the back of his finger, he ran the tip down one side, up the other and then down them middle of her lips. Spreading her legs even wider, her lips opened naturally. Using only his finger tip, he touched the opening to her cunt, felt the beginnings of moisture forming there, and moved his finger, very slowly, up her lips. When he reached the top, he made a small circle around her clit and then ran over the top of it with and extremely light touch.

Kristin's hips jumped again, and her whole body trembled.

"Tell me again how this doesn't feel good," he said. Kristin sighed.

This was more time in foreplay than Matt had ever spent with a girl. He really didn't know why he was taking such a long time; his cock was certainly hard enough to enter her. But, he continued to lightly caress her, concentrating on teasing her clit with his finger. He could feel it swelling; it had grown and was much larger than a green pea, perhaps the size of a small berry. He could smell her sex, and the aroma played with his mind. He moved off the couch, slid down in front of her and began kissing her thighs. He moved her legs up onto his shoulders.

Kristin was helpless. She was more excited than she head ever been, sexually, and had no idea what he was doing. She only knew that she could feel his breath and kisses on her thighs. Suddenly she felt him kiss her there, right there in the middle of her legs. What is he doing? And then she felt his tongue, sliding slowly up her lips, running across her clit. Her body gave her away again. She had never, ever felt anything like this before.

He pursed his lips on her clit, and sucked it into his mouth as best she could. He held it there, firmly between his lips, and began to flutter the tip of his tongue against it. Ten seconds later, Kristin experienced the most complete orgasm she had ever had. Her legs clamped firmly against his head, and then pounded open and shut against his ears, until he thought his own head would explode. But he never let loose of her clit, continuing to flutter his tongue against it while holding her close with his hands. When her legs weren't pounding his ears, he could hear her moaning. He hadn't even realized that she had grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him closer to her. As she relaxed her grip, he moved away, standing quickly and dropping his shorts.

For the first time in her life, Kristin was looking at a cock, a very erect, very long, and in her eyes, very large cock. She had little time to see it however, as Matt moved quickly between her legs, holding his cock against her lips, and rubbing it up and down, using her moisture to lubricate it. He slid her forward on the couch, and aimed his cock at her opening. She felt the tip as it entered her vagina and was stopped by her hymen.

"This will only hurt for a minute," he said. "Are you ready?" She nodded, closed her eyes, and braced for pain.

Holding his cock firmly in his hand, he pushed into her, through the barrier and into her vagina. Kristin cried out as he tore her membrane. Matt held still, stopped with the head of his cock just inside her cunt, until her face relaxed.

He continued his entrance, separating the walls of her fuck tube for the very first time. She was very moist, thankfully, because she was very, very tight. He was having difficulty getting his cock into her, and he knew that he wasn't that big around.

"My god, you are tight."

"Is that good?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.