The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Matt went home after dropping off Erin. There was a phone message from Patty's mom. Matt could not imagine what that was all about, but it couldn't be good. Reluctantly, he returned the call. Mrs. Allen, Patty's mom, said that her neighbor needed someone to cut her lawn, that it wasn't a very large lawn, and that she was willing to pay to have it mown. Mrs. Allen thought that Matt might have time to do this, and be interested in the extra money. Matt took the information and told her that he would be happy to do what he could.

When he finished his morning shift at the pool, he stopped by Patty's neighbor to set up the job. He was still wearing his speedo, having come directly from the pool. As he pulled into the driveway, he saw a woman in about thirty years old lying in a chaise on her deck. She sat up quickly, slipped a wrap over her shoulders to cover her exposure, and introduced herself as Mrs. Myers.

Matt began mowing the yard, in his mind thinking it would not take more than thirty minutes or so. She offered to pay him fifty dollars to mow it, so he decided that he would try to do an especially good job, given the rate of pay. It was plenty warm out, and by the time he was finished, he'd worked up a pretty good sweat.

"Can I offer you something cool to drink, Matt?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll have a cold beer if you have one."

Mrs. Myers thought for a moment and then replied, "Can you handle a beer at your age?"

"A beer is not the only thing I can handle."

Mrs. Myers went into her house and returned with two very cold beers. Matt noticed that in the process, she had forgotten all about her shoulder wrap. As she returned, he made no secret of eyeing her very full chest. They stood, awkwardly, drinking their beers. Beads of sweat were still running down his body from mowing.

She took hold of his upper arm and firmly squeezed his bicep.

"MMMM, you have such strong arms. You must work out a lot."

"Well, I am on the football team, and I am a varsity swimmer."

Rubbing his shoulders now, she continued, "No wonder you are so strong."

As he finished his beer, Mrs. Myers ("Oh, please call me Sally") suggested, "Would you like to go in and use my shower to cool off. It's right around the corner?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all." Sally showed him to the shower and busied herself with finding a towel for him in the interim. She had intended on simply leaving several large towels on the stand while he showered, but as she entered the bath room, he stepped from the shower. She stopped in her tracks and couldn't decide what to do. So she stood there and admired.

"My God, you've got a helluva body," she said.

He stood there in all his glory, naked, fully exposed, his nearly nine inches of cock beginning to harden.

"I didn't think guys in high school had equipment like that!"

Matt went to her, reached out and untied the neck string of her bikini top. "It works, too." He pulled her top down, exposing two very large breasts. He had no idea what size they were, but they were larger than anything he had ever played with. Her nipples began to harden as soon as he touched them. Cupping each breast in his hands, he hefted them as he would a melon, trying to guess its weight. Then, playing with each nipple, he began his next conquest. It wasn't much of a battle, however. Rather, it was a matter of when and who would do what to whom.

Matt walked her backwards to the master bedroom door and then pushed her gently onto the bed. As she sat on it, he put both hands on the bottoms of her bikini and deftly removed them. Now that they were both naked, he climbed onto the bed and moved beside her, bending lower to kiss her breasts and nipples. He was impressed with the size of her nipples. They were as wide as his index finger and extended outwards almost a half inch from the breast itself. He sucked and nibbled on them until she began moaning.

He moved lower down her body, sliding her upwards toward the end of the bed. Her pussy was covered with light brown hair, which was quite thick, but well trimmed to stay within her tan lines. He pushed her legs apart and put his face to her pussy. In a single motion, he stuck his tongue out, split her lips and moved it up to her clit. From there, he sucked her clit into his mouth as he would have a Popsicle, and she began moaning louder. Biting it gently, torturing it with his tongue and gumming it intensely, the excitement built quickly within her. She had wrapped her legs around his back, and she suddenly began drumming her heels against his back, alternately squeezing her thighs against his head. Finally, she relaxed. He looked up, wiped his face off with his hand and moved forward. She grabbed his cock and started it into her, and he pushed in fully in one thrust. She was extremely wet inside, and he slid easily in until he bottomed out against her cervix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.