The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Matt had finished his shift at the pool and was walking to his car when his date from last weekend approached. "Wanna go get a cone, Patty?"

"Sure. I don't need to be home until ten o'clock."

Ever the gentlemen, Matt walked to his car, opened the door for her, and then walked around to his side. On the way to the ice cream parlor, Matt pulled into an alley.

"Patty, I have something you can suck on first." She knew what he wanted; that is how it had started last weekend. Reaching over to him, she unzipped his

shorts and moved his speedo down as he lifted his ass to allow that to happen. As soon as she touched his cock, it began swelling, and she quickly put it in her mouth. He held the back of her neck firmly, all the while moving it up and down as she sucked on his cock. After a few minutes, she felt him swell up larger. This time, she knew what that meant, and prepared herself to swallow his cum blast. As he felt the jism rush, he pushed her head down onto his cock so that it was completely buried in her throat. She was gagging as he was ejaculating and thought she would faint before he was done shooting cum. It was only the second time she had ever done that.

"You are definitely good at that, Patty. You know just when to suck it all in, just how hard to suck, and just when to swallow. Now let's get some ice cream."

As they drove around town afterwards, she was right next to him.

"I did what you told me," she said. She had given up her virginity to him last Saturday, after the swim party. "I don't have any panties on. I haven't worn any all week, hoping you would call." He stuck his hand down her shorts to verify her claim.

"I have a lot of different things I do during the week, Patty. I can't promise I will see you every week. But if you want to fuck tonight, I can take care of that for you."

Patty was embarrassed that he would say it like that. It wasn't that she wanted to do that so much as she knew that he expected it of his dates, and she wanted to date him. They drove out to the forest preserve, found an isolated spot, and got out of the car. He pulled the blanket from his trunk and began undressing as she spread it out. She was naked as quickly as he. He kissed her lips briefly, then moved down to her breasts, sucking one into his mouth, holding the nipple firmly in his gums and then rubbing his tongue against it rapidly. He was playing with her clit, rubbing his hand up and down her lower lips, slipping his finger inside her and then removing it to torment her clit more. He felt her cum the first time, and then the second. Rolling on top of her, he slid between her legs, aiming his cock at the opening of her pussy hole and then sliding forward.

"You are just as tight as you were last week". They had fucked three times last Saturday evening, and she was incredibly tight. She had been a virgin, and her cherry was solidly in place when Matt pushed through it then. Now, she was well lubed and slippery. "My God, you feel good." She was very wet inside, and his plunging strokes allowed him to bottom out with ease.

"Did you get on the pill yet?" She shook her head sideways.

"Well, I don't want to chance it." He pulled out of her cunt, threw her legs up over his shoulders and re-aimed. His slippery cock started right into her asshole, and she reacted as one would imagine.

"Don't tighten up on me. Push out, like you're trying to go poop."

"That's the wrong hole. You're too big. It won't fit in there. It's the wrong place. Stop."

He had heard it all before, several times, from different girls,.He always managed to get it in, so he figured, it must fit ok.

"Push out, I said. I'm gonna fuck you in your ass so you don't get pregnant."

Afraid to disobey him, she did what he said, and his cock slipped inside her. On the second thrust, he was all the way in, and the look on her face was one of pain and discomfort. He continued pumping, and rubbing her clit with his thumb. She was getting hot, but she hated what he was doing. The more he fucked her, the more he rubbed her clit and the hotter she got. As he unloaded his cum into her bowels, she felt the hot liquid coating her. With his final thrust, he squeezed her clit between his thumb and first knuckle. He squeezed it hard, and she came so much she trembled.

"That's the only way I'll be able to fuck you until you get on the pill and they are effective."

"I'm so sore, I'm afraid I won't be able to walk."

"You'll be better by Monday, for sure. If anybody asks, just tell them you twisted your ankle somewhere and landed on your butt."

Matt helped her to the car, drove her home, walked her to her door and said goodnight.

Friday afternoon was sunny and bright and the pool was filled with people of all ages. Kristin was there, of course, to make certain that Matt didn't forget about her. She was nervous because he was also spending a lot of his time paying attention to another girl, one that Kristin did not know personally. Kristin had worn one of her bikinis from last year, in the hope that its smaller size would make her 32A bust appear larger. She walked by the life guard stand and Matt, who had seen her coming, leaned over the side of the stand while she stood there, looking up at him. He was enjoying a top down view of her breasts, and the extra tight bikini bra did its job. He was beginning to get hard, just thinking about tomorrow.

"Am I going to see you tomorrow night at the pool party?" he asked.

"I'm planning on coming there. I told my mom that you had asked me."

"I'll be there. Tell your mom that I will bring you home. She doesn't need to worry about having to pick you up afterwards. How late can you stay out?"

"Since it's with you, I'm hoping my mom will say midnight. I know she thinks a lot of you."

Matt had to get back to his job, so he sat upright again and Kristin moved along.

As soon as she left, the new girl strolled along again, and Matt had a few minutes chat with her, too.

"Hey, you're new around here. I don't think we've met. My name is Matt."

"Hi, I'm Erin. My family just moved here from California. I'm going to be a sophomore in school this fall, but I haven't met anyone else yet. This is only my third day in town."

"I get off at seven o'clock tonight. If you want, I'll drive you around and show you the town after I'm done here."

"That would be great. I'll come back after I eat supper and meet you here then."

Matt sat up straight again, and resumed his surveillance of the pool.

Matt's shift ended at seven, and he was ready and waiting for the new girl to return. He put the top down on his car and found a few cds for later. Erin arrived moments later wearing shorts and a halter top that was semi transparent in the bright sunshine. He could clearly see the size of her nipples, and the darkness of the coloring. As always, he opened the door and held it for her until she was seated and ready.

He drove her all around the community, showing her the high school, the football field, a few of the teen hangouts, some of the downtown and the mall. The breeze blew her hair askew as they zipped around the town.

"I've never even ridden in a Corvette before. Is this really yours?"

"Yes, my father gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday. How old are you?"

"I just turned fifteen in May."

"You've got a pretty nice figure for someone who is barely fifteen," he said with plenty of admiration.

Erin blushed, and said a quiet thank you.

Matt turned off the highway and down a single lane road.

"What's out here?" Erin asked.

"Two things, actually. One is a lake, and the second is the cabin that we have that overlooks it. You can't believe the sunsets."

Matt pulled off the lane and into the drive, up a slightly curved road and stopped on the back side of a small log cabin style building. From behind the building, the lake was not visible, but as they walked around the side, she was able to see it, with the sun shining straight across it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.