The Life Guard - Cover

The Life Guard

Copyright© 2008 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matt is a handsome 16 year old life guard at the country club. He has his pick of the young girls, and a few moms. They all want him exclusively, but he won't hear of that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The Willows Country Club is probably the most exclusive country club in this entire region. It's been around for about 80 years and the facilities are the absolute best available. Of course there is a majestic club house (it's actually called "The Main") plus the standard golfer's pro shop and starter's area. The Main is a very large building with several; restaurants, lounges, a ball room, and even sleeping rooms for out of town guests. The sports facilities are top notch too. A 18 hole championship golf course, three swimming pools, a water slide, tennis courts and a bunch of other things for little kids to do as well. Even though it is a very posh club, it is very family oriented. There are numerous planned events for grade school kids all summer long, and many parents use the club as a summer time day care for their children.

The pools are generally crowded all day and into the evening, both with adults and teens. Little kids are restricted to a kiddie pool that is separate from the large pools.

From his perch atop the four step tower, Matt Burrose scanned the swimmers. Wearing the standard white helmet provided to the life guards, a whistle, and a speedo suit that might as well have been a second layer of skin, he represented a very desirable image of the human male form. When he would stand on the step of the tower, his speedo did nothing to minimize the eight plus inches of masculinity that it contained. As a member of his high school swim team, there was not an ounce of fat on his body. His stomach was flat, his shoulders broad, and his arms were strong. In short, he was a hunk, and every teenage girl in the pool, and even some that were in their twenties, though so.

Unlike so many teens that are handsome and physically amazing, Matt did not have a swelled ego. He was a very polite, down to earth guy. He opened and held the door for women (especially mothers of teen aged girls), opened the car door for his dates, and never just honked at the curb for them. His grades in school were good, but not great, and he even attended church on the Sundays when he was not on duty at the pool. He made certain that his dates were back home in the shelter of their parents before the appointed hour. Moms thought he was great, dads had no complaints. Matt had it made.

Every Saturday evening during the summer, the club held a moonlight swim for teens. There was a band at pool side, kids could dance along with the music, and no alcohol was allowed. Some kids came in street clothes, but most just stayed in their swimsuits the entire evening. Once is a great while, a parent would actually stop by during the party, just to satisfy themselves that all was well. And it always was. Most parents had no problem with their daughters attending this function. Matt didn't either. If ever there was a more fertile ground for seducing young ladies, no one knew of its existence.

Matt generally worked three afternoons and two morning shifts each week. Every other Sunday, he worked the morning shift which included cleaning the pool area and skimming the surface before the pool opened. On the opposite week he would work two evening shifts. He had plenty of opportunity each week to be seen by moms as being industrious and a good, mature worker, responsible for the lives of their children. He also had plenty of opportunity to be seen by their daughters, and to select those few with whom he would flirt and tease sufficiently to ensure that they would attend the Saturday pool party. So as to not be terribly obvious, he would include girls in a range of ages, being especially selective towards the body styles that he preferred. The one criterion that he rated highest was virginity. He had no way of knowing for certain, in advance anyway, so he tended to zero in on the younger girls who would not have already fallen victim to the upperclassmen in school.

Kristin was just such a girl. At fourteen, she would be start high school this fall. She was cute, about five feet two and possibly weighed one hundred pounds all wet. Kristin usually wore a bikini to the pool which did a good job of covering her meager breasts but showed that she at least had some. With her hair in a pony tail, she bounced around the pool with the others, always cheerful, and always responsive to Matt's teasing. Life guards, by tradition, were supposed to remain aloof to the social conversations of the swimmers, but periodically, Matt would find a way to have a high intensity, if brief, chat with his target for the week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.