The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1 - Cover

The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1

Copyright© 2008 by JimWar

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve was fishing when the end of civilization occurred. It happened so quietly that he didn't even know it had happened. There were a few scattered survivors of what later was called The Collapse. Follow Steve and one small group of survivors as they attempt to find others and regain what was lost. This is the first book in what hopefully will be a multi-book series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Day Four: Wednesday

I was wrestling with an octopus that was holding me under water where I couldn't breathe when I felt something pulling on my shoulder trying to help me return to the surface. I couldn't get my hands up to touch my benefactor, so I struggled even harder against the forces trying to pull me to the bottom. That's when I awoke in a sweat. Kari was shaking me, trying to wake me from my nightmare. In the dim light from the bedside digital alarm clock I could see the concern in her eyes. I was tangled up in all the bed covers and slowly began the process of unwrapping myself. Kari helped me and finally said, "Steve, I was really worried. You were struggling and wouldn't wake up. You flailed about so hard that I thought you were going to hurt yourself. Are you alright?"

I felt cold all of a sudden as the beads of sweat on my face cooled from exposure to the air conditioning. I was in a daze and sluggishly answered, "I am fine. I don't know what caused that dream, but I was struggling against an octopus that was trying to drag me to the bottom of the ocean. Someone was trying to help me, trying to pull me to the surface but I couldn't get my hands loose from the octopus. I'm fine now. I'm sorry I disturbed you. This hasn't been a good night for you, has it?"

When Kari shot me a beatific smile, I suddenly realized I was in love with her. I smiled back at her, trying to mirror the feelings that I got from her smile. Even in the dim light I could see her smile grow even brighter, until suddenly I almost needed my sunglasses here in the near darkness. Together we reached out for each other and moved into an embrace. My mouth near her ear whispered, "I am so in love with you. I don't know how things will work out or whether it is right or wrong but I love you so much."

Suddenly I was in that middle land between love and lust. My passion was rising but my heart was so full of love for this wonderful young woman that it seemed to be of almost secondary importance. Then I was kissing behind the ear into which I had just whispered my love, breathing in her womanly essence, and wondering how I ever thought this seductive creature was a mere girl. She started nibbling under my chin, planting sweet kisses along my jaw line, hungrily moving closer towards my lips, which were in route across her chin and moving up her cheek to that pleasurable rendezvous.

Then the world stopped, stood still and watched breathlessly as our lips met. My erection seemed to cheer and grow even harder and more impatient as our mouths each tried to devour the other. As with most impatient lovers, our kisses were hungry and greedy. Our tongues and lips danced as if one set was trying to dominate the other until finally both settled into a comfortable, yet loving, pattern of movement. My hands that had been busy pulling Kari closer to me began exploring the soft curves of her hips and bottom. My chest could feel her small breast against me, so small and soft and yet with the center becoming harder as our positions shifted. The desperation of our first embraces subsided and the kisses and caresses became more tender and protracted. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, which were still on fire with passion.

I knew the answer before I said it but I had to ask anyway. I asked, "Are you sure?", while fervently praying for a positive response.

She looked at me as if I was crazy for even asking and replied, "More sure than of anything else in this world."

I was ready for that answer, and began to explore with my hands between her legs almost as she said the words. Her body verified the truth of her words; she was so lubricated that my fingers easily slipped into her love channel. There was no blockage as I had expected and she began to move her pelvis in response to my probing fingers. My lips closed upon her breast and I sucked her nipple into my greedy mouth. I wanted to go down and taste her wetness, but her urgent movement let me know that could wait for another time. I rose up and pressed my manhood against her nether lips and lubricated myself by sliding along her slit. I think at that moment she thought I had missed her opening and she reached down to place me at the entrance to her love tunnel. I held her hand back and deftly slipped my member into her most hallowed chamber.

As lubricated as she was my dick still didn't slip all the way into her that first try as I met some resistance. Not wanting to seem greedy I pulled back when only a third of my cock was inside. I heard her sigh and whisper 'no, no' as I pulled back. I also felt her push up to try to keep me inside. I made it over halfway to the end of her chamber on the second stroke and again I felt her greedily try to take that stroke even further. On the third stroke we were almost completely united and the fourth stroke had me completely surrounded by her tight, warm and wet sheath. I had worried that my member would bump her cervix and cause her pain, but happily that did not happen. I stopped when I buried myself in her, struggling not to erupt and bring a premature end to our pleasures. Kari reacted to my stopping by grinding herself against me trying to bring more contact between my pubic bone and her clit.

After waiting just long enough to stave off my impending eruption, I began a slow methodical stroking in and out of her clinging butter-soft pussy. The feelings were intense, with Kari rising to meet each thrust and moaning each time her clit made contact at the end of the stroke. In response to that I begin to press harder and faster feeling my own lust pound in my ears as a steady drumbeat giving me a rhythm for our dance of love. Finally, I began to worry that I was going to explode before bringing Kari to that pinnacle that she needed to reach to slake her own passionate thirst. Suddenly, Kari's heels that had been against the bed and used to lever her pelvis upward against me wrapped around my butt trying to pull my dick even deeper inside. This was accompanied by a loud, 'YES ... YES ... SO GOOD!' that was shouted out in rhythm to my continuing thrusts. It was also accompanied by the most exquisite pulsations of her pussy. This was the end of the line for my cock which exploded deep inside of Kari and fired load, after load, after load of my seed deep inside of her. Finally I dropped on top of her, exhausted but still tingling from my ankles to my neck with the pleasures of the last few moments.

I rolled us over, our arms wrapped about each other. I was still inside her and her lips were nibbling the skin on my chest. As she worked upward, kissing my neck and lower jaw, I stoked her back. I moved down to kiss her and the movement pulled my deflated cock from her love grotto. Finally, we were eye to eye, tenderly nibbling each others lips, exhausted and yet too full of emotion to drop back off to sleep. Gradually our kisses became softer; sometime before the first light of dawn sleep claimed us again.

Then it seemed as soon as I closed my eyes I was again opening them. I knew some time had passed because Kari had turned and was sleeping face down with her head pillowed on my arm. Her mouth was opened and she had drooled in the night and my bicep was wet. I looked at the clock and it was still early so I gently slid my arm out from under her and replaced it with a pillow. My bladder was full and after draining it I showered, shaved and brushed my teeth. I did all of that as quietly as possible and after dressing, went out to make breakfast in the kitchen area. I was surprised when I closed the door to see that Irene was already up. She had made a pot of coffee and had some bagels and cream cheese ready for me on the table.

Irene smiled at me and said, "I heard someone up in there and decided to have your breakfast ready when you got here. I figured after all the noise I heard about 2 o'clock this morning that someone would need a recharge. Normally I wouldn't ask but since we seem to be one big happy family, how did things go?"

I thought about what she was asking. Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but I knew that it would be a matter of public record the next time the girls put their heads together anyway. I didn't really know what to tell her. I decided to unload all my feelings, insecurities and apprehensions on her to let her help me sort them out. I told her that I loved Kari, but I also had strong feelings for her and Julie. I told her of the guilt I felt about Kari being so young and how I had struggled not to take advantage of her. I told her that in the end even though I loved her, I was afraid that my lust had won out over my better judgment.

I laid it out and it must have been pretty much a jumbled mess because I was still going when suddenly Irene threw up her hands in exasperation and said, "Steve, she wanted you. Part of it might be you rescuing her but most of it was the way you've treated her since. You've taken time with her, worked with her, treated her like an adult, noticed her physically and reacted as any man would to an attractive woman. She's an adult; age has nothing to do with it. She was adamant that she wasn't going to be left out when Julie started talking about rotating you between her and me."

I looked shocked when she said that, so she changed her tangent and said, "I know we should have discussed this with you, but Julie and I have always had the same taste in men. Julie was afraid I was moving in too fast and that with all that had happened she had lost any chance of you wanting her. So we discussed it, forgetting that Kari was even listening. Julie and I both agreed that even if there are hundreds or thousands of other men out there, the chance of us finding someone like you, or even near enough to be an acceptable substitute were very slim. Rather than fight over you, or take a chance that you would choose the other, we decided that we would share you. I'm sorry if you don't like it."

I was too stunned to say anything. I just learned two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen both wanted me. I know my mouth had to be hanging open but I didn't have enough motor control left to close it. Irene continued, "Anyway, Kari let us know quickly that she knew we had met you first but that she loved you too. Neither Julie or I had said anything about love, we were talking about sex. What Kari said started us thinking and I quickly realized that I did love you. Then Julie said that she had loved you ever since you threw her out of the car, back near Gulf Breeze. We didn't want to fight and so we talked. We ended up agreeing that the old rules about relationships were impractical even before the collapse and now well, who knows what the new rules will be? It seems to us that we will be making them up as we go along. It's certain they won't be the same."

During all of this Kari had wandered into the kitchen. She was still naked, but so caught up in what Irene was saying that she wasn't even thinking about it. She came up next to me and said, "I told them that we shouldn't even worry about taking turns that we should just get one big bed and all sleep together."

Irene laughed as she thought about it and then said, "Yeah, but you admitted after we discussed it that you weren't thinking about sex. You told us you had never had sex and didn't know whether you wanted someone watching you doing it."

Kari smiled and then said, "And what about what Julie said? She said that if we all slept together and had sex, there wouldn't be time for any watching."

Irene grinned at Kari and continued, "I remember you thought about what that meant for a couple of minutes before something clicked and you turned as red as a strawberry. Remember what you said?"

Kari moved closer to Irene and, "I thought about that last night when Steve turned me down, before I went to sleep. I'm sorry for what I said about you and Julie being lezzies. It's just that in school my friends always made lezzies out as inferior, you know, girls who couldn't get a guy and I guess I accepted that. When Steve told me about the way he felt about me being too young, it made me mad and I thought about how I reacted the same way to what you said. Then after Steve made love to me I thought about it again. I'm going to try everything for myself and find out what I enjoy and not worry what anyone thinks about it."

Irene grabbed the still naked Kari into a brief hug and pulled her down on her lap. She looked at her and said, "Kari, I love you and so does Julie. You don't have to have sex with either of us if you don't want to. We love you no matter what. Umm, and for your information girls that have sex with girls and guys are not lezzies. Lezzies are girls that only have sex with girls."

Julie came in at that moment and added, "From what I heard last night there's no way you need to worry about anyone calling you a lesbian."

Kari blushed and said, "If I had known sex was going to be that good, I wouldn't have waited so long."

We all laughed as Irene said, "We all heard how good you thought it was. It woke the two of us up and we both regretted not having listened to your idea about all of us sleeping together."

Julie pour herself some coffee, looked at the paper towels with the bagel crumbs in front of me and Irene and the bag of bagels on the counter and said, "I guess I don't need to cook breakfast this morning, do I?"

Irene answered, "No, you can feed yourself. Kari might need some extra nourishment after all the extra work she performed last night, but you can get by on a bagel or cereal."

Kari got up from Irene and said, "You can tease me all you want, but the fact is that I got something that you still want. If you knew how good it was you would have broken the door down night before last to get some." With that she gave all of us a big grin and went back in the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Irene looked over at me and said, "Steve, you know you've created a monster now. She'll never let us forget that she was first."

I couldn't help but blush and before I could say anything Julie responded, "Yeah and it's my night alone with Steve tonight. Looks like tomorrow morning Irene will be the only one of us singing the blues."

I leered at Irene and said, "Maybe if we get a lot done this morning, you and I can have a siesta this afternoon. I wouldn't want you to miss out."

Irene actually blushed and was speechless. Julie laughed and we all decided to let it go at that point. Enough was enough; there were other important things that we had to get done. I was really glad, though, that we were congealing as a family, teasing each other while still being loving and supportive. This wasn't going to be easy and I knew that we had a lot of hard work and unanswered questions about things that were vital to our survival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.