Just One of the Girls - Cover

Just One of the Girls

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2008 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: He was treated as just one of the girls in his new middle school, until one day...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   .

It was a clear crisp fall morning as Mike walked to the first day at his new school. His mother had taken a promotion in a new town, badly needed since it was just the four of them: Mike, his two sisters, and his mother. But that meant new schools for the kids.

Abigail and Candy were attending the high school; Mike, the middle school. He walked slowly since this was very much like a jail sentence to him, attending a new school where he didn't know anyone. Mike was inherently shy and that tendency had been reinforced with being sheltered by his over-protective mother and sisters.

He rounded a corner and stopped. Ahead was the school, a grey utilitarian monolith spread across the street front. Several kids walked past him and looked at him, wondering why he was just standing there. When he saw them looking, he began walking again, head down, since he didn't want to be noticed.

As he walked into the school, Mike fished out the classroom list. His first class was math, room 1207. He looked around and saw each wing had a number, the wings spreading out from the main building like spokes from half a wagon wheel. He found the room and went in, taking a seat in the back row. And so began his new school year.


It was third period, U.S. History, when something peculiar happened. Mrs. Edmonds was calling roll. "Michael Hinkle?"

"Here," Mike answered barely audible. Mrs. Edmonds looked up at the class. "Here," he repeated louder. She continued on with the roll.

Two seats over, Veronica Alvarado stared at Mike. 'He's a boy?' she kept asking herself.

Mike was one of those men, like Brahms, who looked, by nature, effeminate. Brahms couldn't grow any whiskers until he was thirty and was teased for years about it. He worked in a brothel filled with rough sailors; that didn't help the effeminate Brahms. Once he could grow a beard, he did, and never shaved it. Mike could very well suffer the same fate.

There was something else about Mike that was feminine, beside the soft look. Being raised in an all girl household hadn't helped. His sisters had taken over part of his upbringing since their mom had to work such long hours. They molded him in ways they liked. Added to his naturally androgynous looks, his behavior had made Veronica sure he was a girl, until he had answered to the name, Michael.

Veronica stared, still perplexed. Mrs. Edmonds started her lecture and Veronica had to look forward.

At lunch, she talked with her friends. "Did you see that new kid?"

"Who?"

"Michael somebody," Veronica said. "He looks like a girl."

Cindy piped in, "Yeah. I saw him in math. Way in the back. He's got long curly hair to die for. He does look like a girl."

Veronica saw Mike walking by with his tray. "Mike." He looked over. She waved him to their table. "Come on. Sit here with us." He shrugged and sat with them.

Being raised with two older sisters, Mike was completely comfortable with gaggles of girls. He had always been included in the gaggles by his sisters, who had thought it the best way to raise him. He knew how to talk 'girl' talk. He set down his tray and felt at once comfortable, just like home.

After introductions, Veronica said, "Did you guys see Matt?"

"Who's Matt?" Mike asked.

"Front row in history. Dark hair and he was wearing a green shirt with a yellow stripe," Cindy filled in. "I think he filled out over the summer, like, to die for."

Mike nodded, "Yeah, he's cute."

Cindy and Veronica traded a look. What they didn't know was Mike had been trained to see things from a girl's perspective, taught by his sisters and their friends. Mike didn't think Matt was cute, but he did know that a girl would think he was cute. And Mike was used to being in those conversations with the gaggles. But it was the last tumbler for Veronica. The lock clicked and Veronica jumped to the obvious conclusion:the new kid was gay. She didn't know that Mike went home that night and jacked off twice thinking about Veronica. She would have acted very differently if she knew that, but she didn't.


Mike settled in at his new school, part of the gaggle that included Veronica, Cindy, April, and Claire; he was just one of the girls. He didn't find it strange that he hung around with four girls. But the guys all noticed right away. Their first thought was this new guy sure moved fast. Gradually, as they too noticed his androgyny, and that he never held hands with any one of the girls, that perception changed.

Since he now lived in a college town, the main industry was the University and the liberal influence could be felt even in the heartland. This was a very progressive school district which had fierce policies about inclusiveness. The fact that Veronica was Latino or Cindy was black, April was Asian, or Claire was white, simply wasn't mentioned and actually hardly noticed anymore. In the same vein, all the students knew you didn't discriminate based on someone's sexual orientation or religion, handicap, or any other reason that would mark them as different.

Two boys, at thirteen still unsure of their own sexuality, teased Veronica about the 'fag' boy. She gave them an earful and threatened to take it to the principal. Word spread fast to everyone except Mike. That was the last anyone said something like that out loud.

Mike would have been shocked to know it was now accepted by all the students that he was gay. All he knew was he wasn't bothered about trying out for sports, and since he was bad, no make that horrible, at sports, that was a relief. After two weeks, he had happily settled in at Johnson Middle School.


Veronica decided to have the first sleepover of the year at her house. When she told her mom she wanted the girls over, plus Mike, her mom nearly went ballistic. A boy? But April and Claire were there as well. It took the three girls nearly a half hour to convince her mom that Mike was 'just one of the girls.' They had plenty of ammunition from their conversations, again completely misunderstood or misapplied. Finally, Veronica's mom agreed, only if all the mothers agreed. The girls massed and took on the mothers one by one.

On Wednesday, Veronica was able to ask Mike, "I'm having a sleepover Saturday. Can you come? April, Cindy and Claire will all be there. Come on, it won't be complete without you."

Mike had never been invited to a sleepover before. Because his mom had often worked two jobs, his sisters had never had one at their house. "I guess so. I have to ask my mom."

"Good," smiled Veronica.

Unknown to the girls were the fantasies Mike had the next couple nights about all four of them. If they did, they would have changed their minds.


That afternoon, Mike asked his oldest sister about the sleepover.

"Four girls and you at a sleepover?" Abigail asked.

"Yeah. Veronica said all their moms said it was okay. Maybe they have separate rooms or something. Will you ask mom, 'cuz I have never asked her something like this."

Abigail laughed. "Don't be a spaz. You can ask her."

"Will you help me convince her," Mike asked. "Please, Abigail. I don't know nothing about sleepovers."

"Okay. Ask her at dinner. I'll jump in if she says, no," Abigail reassured him. "I'll tell Candy to come to your defense too."

Their mother was surprised but was quickly convinced when she heard all of the moms had approved and Abigail and Candy sided with Mike. One against all is usually a hard position to maintain, unless you already know you are right. So, Mike was headed to his first sleepover.


Saturday night, Abigail, seventeen, borrowed their mom's car and dropped Mike off. "Good luck," she said smiling.

"Yeah, thanks."

He was surrounded and welcomed. The five teens headed for the TV to watch a movie as Mrs. Alvarado ordered pizza. She watched Mike as much as she could without seeming to. He acted just like the girls. He didn't stare when one of the girls flopped down and her dress flopped up. He laughed at the same times during the movie and seemed to enjoy it, even though it was a chick flick.

What Mrs. Alvarado didn't know was that Mike had learned well. The one thing that would get him banished from his sister's gaggles was staring. It always made a girl uncomfortable. He had learned iron discipline to see with a fleeting glance, then stare in his mind at that captured image. He saw Claire's blue panties when her dress flopped up, but he turned away to admire the scene behind his eyes over and over, while apparently watching the movie.

'I guess he is just one of the girls, ' she thought. 'And he is well behaved and polite.' Mrs. Alvarado quit worrying about Mike.

After the movie, the girls and Mike retired to Veronica's bedroom. "Get ready for bed," Mrs. Alvarado called after them.

The girls started stripping before they really thought about Mike. They had their tops and bras off and Mike was looking at four sets of breasts. Veronica was pushing her shorts off as she said to Mike, "We just wear a t-shirt and panties. Is that okay?"

Mike said, "I don't wear a t-shirt."

Claire laughed, "No tits. But you do wear panties?"

"Not exactly," he said.

"Do you wear those white briefs?" Cindy asked her pink panties highlighted against her chocolate skin. "My brother wears those baggy boxers. Can't see nuthin'. Tight butts drive me nuts." The girls giggled. Cindy was the best student among the girls but liked to 'do ghetto' to make the other girls laugh.

"Yeah, I wear briefs." Mike said.

"Cool," April said.

Mike was being affected by the display of skin. He was usually able to control his erection with girls in groups, but this was too much. He pulled off his shirt, then turned away so the girls wouldn't see the bulge in his briefs. Veronica and April shared a look. They knew a normal guy would stare, probably drooling, or some other disgusting male behavior. That Mike turned away meant he was gay and shy. Cindy and Claire joined the group look and nodded.

Mike had managed to get his cock back down before he turned around. All the girls had a thin top and panties on. Mike had been around enough teen girls dressed exactly like this that he was able to control his hardon. They sat on the floor and talked until Mrs. Alvarado knocked, "Time for bed."

"Did you bring a sleeping bag?" Veronica asked him.

"No. I don't have one," he answered. "I didn't know. This is my first sleepover."

"Don't worry. You can share my bed. It's big enough."

Mike had to use every ounce of willpower to keep his cock down after she said that. The other girls rolled out their bags in the center of the room and crawled into them. Veronica pointed at her bed, "Get in silly."

Mike crawled into her bed and rolled to the other side. Veronica crawled in after him. She turned out the light. He heard Veronica whisper, "Okay, we can talk as long as it is quiet." The conversation quickly turned to a favorite topic, boys and sex, inseparable topics to the girls.

Mike was lying as far from Veronica as he could but, that meant he wasn't in the whispered talk. Veronica looked behind her and said, "Come on, Mike. Move up close. It's not like you're a lesbian," to laughter from the girls

He was stunned, not understanding what that meant, but did as told. He slid over behind Veronica until they were spooned. "That's better." He was in awe that his chest was pressed against her back, his arm was draped over her stomach just like lovers.

The conversation continued. Claire asked April, "Would you give Matt a blow job if he said he'd be your boyfriend?"

"No way. Maybe if he was already my boyfriend and he was nice..."

"Or if he licked you," Cindy said.

April continued, "Maybe, if he licked me really good..." There was a pause as the girls all wondered what it would be like to have a boy lick their pussies.

Claire broke the silence, "Mike, have you ever done it?"

"No," he said, thinking about licking a girl while the girls wondered if he had ever give a blow job.

"Do you want to?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said.

"Maybe Matt," April suggested, but Mike again missed the significance of what April was suggesting while the girls all understood. His mind was on Veronica pressed to his body and licking her.

"I wonder what it feels like to have a guy do that to you?" Veronica asked.

The conversation was filled with names of possible guys who might like to lick them. Mike's mind was filled with thoughts of him licking Veronica. He couldn't help it but his fantasies took over. He was hardly following the conversation at all; his cock strained in his briefs.

The girls were all horny themselves as the conversation waned. They all said their good nights and rolled away to sleep.

Veronica rolled back into Mike, only to feel his hard throbbing cock. Surprised, she rolled over until they were face to face. "What are you thinking about?"

"You know," Mike said. He was amazed that Veronica's hand was on his throbbing cock.

"Blow jobs?" she asked laughing and whispering at the same time.

"No, licking," he said.

"Really? Why?" she asked him.

"Well, I mean, you're here, and I'm here, and ... It just seems..." he couldn't finish the sentence.

Veronica was puzzled, "Why would you want to, I mean, on me?"

Mike was about as flooded with hormones as he had ever been. It was amazing he didn't burst, but it did overwhelm his normal reticence around girls. She wanted to know, well, he'd show her. He was about to do something out of character, both his real character and what the girls thought.

Mike slithered down the bed until he was level with her pussy. He took her panties and slid them down her legs. Veronica, still puzzled but not alarmed, lifted her butt to help wondering why gay Mike was doing what he was doing. Mike settled between her legs. He had never done this before but he had a pretty good idea what he was supposed to do, having listened to his sister's friends describe actual pussy lickings, both good and bad. He intended to give her a good one.

There was little light in the room, but his eyes had adjusted to what little there was. He spread her legs farther with his hands and spread her labia as his tongue lanced into her pussy at the bottom. Then, Mike lapped all the way to the top, teased around her clitoris and back down.

Veronica gasped at the sudden pleasure flooding her body. 'My God, ' she thought. 'He's doing it!'

Mike couldn't believe he was finally going down on a girl. So many fantasies he had while listening to his sister's friends. So many dreams as he whacked off at night. Now, he was really doing it. It was better than he imagined. He could feel Veronica trembling under his hands. He could hear her gasping and moaning as he licked and sucked her pussy and clitoris. He could taste and feel her juices as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Veronica was lost in a haze of lust and pleasure. Nothing had ever been as good as this.

Mike had listened raptly, as his sister's friends described pussy licking in their gaggles. Mike tried to remember everything he had heard about how to give good head to a woman and he applied it all.

Keep licking, don't stop. Lick soft and hard, vary the pressure. Lick top to bottom and around the sides. Dip into her vagina from time to time. Circle the clit, don't touch it directly, at least not right away. Use the tip and the flat of your tongue. Suck while you lick. Mike kept licking and sucking at Veronica's pussy.

She had been surprised when Mike started. Now she was too far gone to wonder why gay Mike was sucking and licking her like a lesbian. All she could do was enjoy.

Mike felt Veronica's hips begin to bounce. He took her clit into his mouth, sucking it while his tongue beat a tattoo on it. That was too much and sent Veronica over the top for her very first climax from a boy.

Veronica lay back, breathing deeply, eyes closed, and a smile on her face. Mike crawled up between her legs until he was over her. His cock lined up with her pussy, all wet, red, and ready. Mike slid his cock up and down wetting it, then slipped it between her labia and found her opening. He pushed, hit a momentary barrier, then forced his way into her tight pussy.

Veronica's eyes flashed open as she realized she was about to have sex. Did she want to? She knew she needed to say no promptly if she didn't want to because Mike's dick was about to find her opening ... It felt so good though, she just couldn't say no...

Veronica gasped as his cock spread her wide. There was a moment of pain not much worse than getting an injection and she felt her pussy opening and being filled. "Oh, my God," she moaned. Well, it was too late to say no now. Might as well enjoy, she thought.

Three sets of ears on the floor heard that moan. April had been the first to notice, not long after Mike had started eating Veronica. She had wakened Claire after she was sure she was hearing what she thought she was hearing. Claire had shaken Cindy awake. The three girls couldn't believe their own ears. It was obvious that Mike had not only licked Veronica to an amazing climax, he was now fucking her ... really fucking her, like, with his cock inside her pussy. The bed started bouncing in rhythm with the couple moving on top.

It was too much for Cindy. In her sleeping bag, her hand slid over her belly and under her panties finding her pussy swollen and wet. Her finger delved deep inside. She moaned softly. Claire soon realized what was happening and her hand slid down between her legs. April joined in. The three girls lust soared as the couple on the bed fucked.

Mike was amazed and unbelieving. After having fucked his sister's friends thousands of times in his mind, he was now actually fucking a real live girl and a beautiful one at that. He didn't know much since the girls were more reticent to talk about having done it all the way, but he had heard a few things and he tried to apply them now.

Veronica had no idea about any of this. All she knew was that gay Mike was giving her a fuck like she could only have dreamed about. Already on a sexual high from the oral sex, his cock was driving her back up to climax, but an even more powerful climax. It felt like her whole body was going to explode from the pleasure. Her universe contracted until all she was aware of was the sensation coursing through her body, building, building, building, until they couldn't be contained any longer ... and she was soaring in ecstasy, crying out as she held Mike to her body trying to become one with him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.