The New Socks

by Tabooteller

Copyright© 2008 by Tabooteller

Humor Story: A short story with a difference here, with only some memory sex.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   .

Author's Note Yet another different story from me. It's short, with very little sex. I hope you like it

I was looking through my sock drawer when it hit me. I was holding a pair of socks I didn't recall. They were light brown with a tan heel and border along the top. I had other socks that were two tone, one had three colors, but not this combination. They were not ones I would buy for myself.

I suddenly recalled that a week ago I had come home a little earlier than normal. My wife was acting nervous. At the time I thought it was because she had been shopping and she might be afraid that I thought she had overspent. Now I doubted that explanation.

It suddenly came to me! She had done it again. I wondered what I would have found if I had looked around that day I came home early. After the last time I had caught her doing it I thought she had understood how I felt about it and wouldn't do it again. She probably thought I wouldn't notice anything strange, but I did.

I shook my head. Toni couldn't seem to help herself. Maybe it was the way she was raised or maybe it was genetic. I didn't know and at the moment I didn't care. I didn't want to think about it but maybe I should divorce her, if she couldn't stop herself. I know she is a giver, but there were limits to what she should give.

I started thinking about how we met. It was like it was Fate or some such. We were walking along in different directions at college. We bumped into each other and one look at her and I was hooked. I just stared, then had to apologize for staring, but she was so beautiful. She nodded like she was used to it and I introduced myself. We talked for a moment and I asked if I could take her out if she didn't have a boyfriend. She said she just happened to be in-between boyfriends so yes she would go out with me. Later she told me she didn't usually go out with someone after just meeting him. She liked to get to know the person a little first.

After the first date she was hooked and we went through the beginning stages of a relationship very quickly. Before I knew it I was asking her to marry me. I thought she would say she had to think about it since we hadn't been going together that long, but she said yes.

I was delirious. She was so beautiful on our wedding day. I couldn't stop saying that. I would imagine she got tired of me saying it, but I said it during the ceremony and twice while we were in the receiving line, twice more while our pictures were being taken. I said it later when she wanted to change to street clothes. I said she was too beautiful to change. She humored me and wore the dress up to our room. I took it off of her slowly. She had on a white half bra, white stockings with garters and a kinda thong. White of course. I told her how beautiful she was each step. She just blushed and smiled.

When we made love for the first time it was so wonderful. I licked her breasts and her stomach, her back, her shoulders, finally between her legs. She tasted so good I just kept licking and sucking. She let out a small scream with her first orgasm. I was pleased I had made her feel that good. When I finally came inside her she sighed in joy, already having three orgasms. She hugged me telling me how good she felt and how she appreciated my love making and how satisfying it was to make love to me. We stayed that way for a long time until I had gotten hard again and couldn't stand not moving. We decided to try other positions.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.