Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison lay in bed, wondering about the day and what lay ahead. She and Abigail had decided on a way to confront Analise about the rape and blackmail. Allison smiled at the mental image of Analise's face when she realized her scheme was over. However, it didn't take long for Allison's mind to wander back to Abigail.

It all made sense to her now. When she was explaining her rationale for her relationship with Jack, it just all kind of fell into place. Sure she loved the way that Jack had treated her from the very beginning. She was 12 when he married Abigail, and he always made her feel special. But in hindsight, she knew her affection for him really began to blossom with the way he treated Abigail. Allison adored that he treated Abigail like a queen. In her immaturity she didn't realize that her love for Abigail had become that kind, as well. Allison wanted to be with Jack because he was such an intimate part of Abigail and if she could be with him, less forbidden than being with Abigail, maybe it would help her draw even closer to Abigail. Allison, of course, didn't realize that at the time, but there was no mistaking her subconscious motives now. Maybe there was some of that same motivation in having sex with Analise that first time. Jack (intimate with Abigail) and Analise (a sister) together seemed as close as Allison would ever get to being with Abigail.

Allison couldn't help but blush and feel ashamed. How could she have these feelings for her sister? It was unnatural. It was one thing for sisters to experiment with each other. It was a safe place to try things out. But to go beyond that. Sheesh.

Allison couldn't deny it, though. She DID have those feelings for Abigail. Whenever Abigail showered her with any attention or praise, Allison would radiate. She longed to have Abigail talk to her, look at her, touch her. Kissing Abigail was different than kissing any of her other siblings or her parents. Her lips seemed to burn after Abigail's touch, and her heart would race. Even now, just thinking about those innocent kisses had Allison struggling to catch her breath. She could feel the warm tingle at her core. She wanted her sister. And she knew there was no way to get her. She could never confess these feelings for fear of being rejected. Abigail was very moral and rational. She'd never accept these feelings. Allison almost broke down thinking about her unrequited love.


Analise quietly pushed open Allison's door. The little bitch, she thought. I told her to come to my room every night. It's not like I want to lug all the fun little surprises into her room.

She looked around the room, making out Allison's form under the bed covers. She seemed to be sleeping. An evil grin spread across Analise's face. She knew just how to wake her up. She moved over to the bed and noticed Allison almost completely covered. The top of her long, brown hair lay exposed, as did one arm. Allison's hand was turned palm up. Perfect, thought Analise. She quickly pulled her panties off and straddled Allison's open hand. She hesitated when Allison murmurmed and fidgeted. When Allison stopped and was apparently back to sleep, Analise began to lower her pussy down onto Allison's hand. She felt the sleeping fingers give a little with her weight before penetrating her outer folds. A shiver went through Analise's body. She wiggled her hips a little, allowing Allison's fingers to brush over her swelling clit. The fingers began to slowly respond to her movements, caressing Analise's pussy. Analise could feel the pleasure begin to form in her sex. Suddenly she felt a squeeze on her bud and a horrific pain shot through her center and out through every nerve. When the pain hit her brain she shoved away from the bed, collapsing on the floor.

"Ooowww, fuck!' she screamed as she writhed in pain on the floor, hands cupping her sex. As the pain subsided, she lay still, rage swelling inside her. "Allison, you fucking little cunt—"

A light went on in the hallway and Allison's door opened wide, bathing the room in light. Analise looked up at the silhouette in the doorway and her heart leapt. She couldn't see the face, but she knew it was Allison standing there. But how? Allison was in the bed...

"Stand up, you bitch." The venom-laced words came from behind Analise, from Allison's bed. She closed her eyes. "I said stand up."

On wobbly knees, Analise made her way to standing. She still faced Allison. "Now turn around." Analise did as she was commanded. Standing in front of her now was her big sister. Her face was illuminated by the light of the hallway. Analise could see the anger and animosity over all of Abigail's features. The throbbing pain in her sex reminded her that her lower half was naked. Even in her vulnerable state, she tried to remain defiant, meeting Abigail's stare. After a few tense moments, she couldn't stand the intensity of that stare anymore, and she began to avert her gaze.

Abigail's next words were cold and hard. "Allison, go pack your bags. We're leaving."


Allison sat in the cab outside Analise's townhouse while Abigail helped the driver put the luggage in the trunk. She was emotionally drained. Analise tried to lie her way out of the situation, even going so far as accusing Allison of blackmailing her. Allison even at one point feared for Abigail's safety. Yet, Abigail never backed down, and after a while Analise had locked herself in her bedroom, refusing to continue the discussion.

Abigail and Allison were going to stay at a hotel for the night, and then decide what to do in the morning. Allison leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Abigail slid into the seat beside Allison. She looked over at Allison with concern in her eyes.

"How you doing, little one?" Allison opened her eyes and rolled them to look at Abigail. She forced a small smile to her lips.

"I'm OK. Tired."

"Come here. You can rest your head on my shoulder." Allison obeyed and Abigail wrapped her arm around Allison's shoulder, hugging her tight. Then she took Allison's hand in hers and held it tight. Allison suddenly felt very safe. They were leaving her tormentor. She'd confessed her secrets to Abigail. She felt the burden being swept away while she snuggled into her sister's embrace. She smiled and closed her eyes again. The must be what heaven is like, she thought. Safe, warm, peaceful. Forgiving. Her heart was so full of love for Abigail, she wanted to cry. So she did. She let the tears fall one more time, but this time they were a mixture of tears of cleansing and tears of joy. Abigail soothed and shushed her gently, caressing Allison's hair and squeezing her hand. Allison could feel herself beginning to enter that land between sleep and awake, and she let herself drift away to the gentle caress of her beautiful sister.


"Allison, baby. Wake up."

Allison's eyes fluttered open. Abigail smiled. She loved the stunning beauty of her sister's blue eyes. Now, rimmed in redness, they spoke volumes. Allison had placed herself into Abigail's care. She was vulnerable and trusting. Abigail was relieved that she was already beginning to heal, so soon after her ordeal had ended. The older girl had such admiration for the younger. She is so strong, Abigail thought. Allison stretched.

"Where are we?" she asked, sleepily, looking around.

"We're at a hotel near the airport. We need to get our bags and get a room."

Allison followed Abigail in silence, still seeming to be in a fog. Abigail got them a room with two doubles and led the way up the stairs. When they got in the room, Allison dropped her bag and climbed into one of the beds, not bothering to change her clothes. Abigail watched her sister in silence, wondering if she would be all right. She debated waking her up and making her change into some pajamas, but eventually decided against it.

She stripped off her clothes and pulled on a t shirt and a pair of Jack's boxers, which she often wore to bed, then climbed into her bed. She glanced at the clock. 3:30. The thick hotel drapes would block out the sun, so they should be able to get a decent night sleep. She rolled onto her side facing Allison and watched her shadow as she drifted off to sleep.

It seemed only moments later when Abigail was jolted awake. It took her a moment to orient herself. She looked at the clock. Almost five. She wondered why she woke up. She looked over at Allison, and could see that her head was rolling back and forth. Softing whimperings drifted from her lips. Abigail realized Allison was dreaming. The whimperings turned more urgent and pleading.

"No ... I don't ... please, stop," she pleaded. Abigail quickly climbed out of bed just as Allison let out a tortured wail and tried to sit up. Abigail knelt down beside the younger girl and enveloped her in her arms.

"Shhh, Allison. It's OK. It's OK. I'm right here." She was concerned, as she caressed Allison's face and hair. Her skin was cold and clammy, but her hair was drenched in sweat. "Shh ... shhh ... You are dreaming. It was only a dream." Allison soon fell quiet and lay still in Abigail's arms. After a few minutes, Abigail spoke.

"Allison, do you want me to stay here with you?"

"Yes," Allison whispered hoarsely.

"Let's get you out of your clothes. You're drenched in sweat. Sit up." Allison obliged and Abigail unbutton the top few buttons of Allison's blouse, then pulled it over her head and tossed it on the floor. "Now lay down." Abigail then tugged at Allison jeans as Allison wiggled her hips, lifting her ass off the bed to work the jeans around them. She lifted her feet and Abigail pulled the jeans free, also tossing them on the floor. Allison rolled over on her side facing away from Abigail. Abigail lay down on her back beside Allison and pulled the covers over them.

They lay that way for some time. Abigail was wide awake, but she was sure Allison was asleep. Abigail was thinking about the events of the past day or two. What a whirlwind of events. She thought about the confrontation with Analise, about her heart-to-heart with Allison that morning. Was it really less than 24 hours ago that Allison confessed her affair with Jack? Abigail waited for the feelings of anger to resurface, but to her surprise, they didn't. She thought of her youngest sister, and she felt love and warmth. She was amazed that she'd already forgiven her sister. She thought of her husband, and still those negative feelings were nowhere to be found. Allison had been right. She knew the kind of person Jack was. His actions may have been a mistake, may have been the result of momentary selfishness and flawed thinking, but there was no denying that he loved her. She never felt like anything less than the center of his world, even after he and Allison slept together. She always felt like he gave her his undivided attention when they were together, even sexually. Their sex life continued to be phenomenal; he was always so attentive to her desires and went to great lengths to make sure she was sated. She could see why Allison was attracted to him and why she'd gone back for sex more than once. If he took his time with Allison as seriously as his time with me, she thought...

Abigail blushed at the thought. She was thinking about her husband having sex with her sister. She tried to push the thought out of her head, but it refused to leave. She closed her eyes and imagined Allison's slender form under Jack's large frame. She could envision her sister's erect nipples protruding from her nubile mounds. Abigail had seen her sister naked enough for the images to be very real. She could picture Allison gasping for breath as Jack penetrated her tight pussy with his thick cock. She could picture his furrowed brow as he ground into her. Abigail's heart fluttered as the images of her husband and her sister making love swirled around her mind. She realized that her sex was tingling. She slowly reached down inside her boxers, trying not to wake Allison. A jolt shot through when her fingers rested on her vulva. She was soaked! Momentary shame raced through her. What am I doing? she thought. I'm getting turned on thinking about my sister having sex! She thought back to the previous night when she saw Allison and Analise. The events of the past day had pushed her reaction to the scene into the shadows. But now they came back to the forefront. She had been very aroused at the scene, not realizing it was a rape in progress. She'd even ... masturbated to an orgasm ... while watching it. Abigail's breathing became shallow. What was happening to her? She suddenly became very aware of who was beside her. Not her sister, but the sexual creature that lay there. She could feel a heat beginning to form where her leg met Allison's until it became almost unbearable. She slowly pulled her leg away, afraid to make contact with her sister. Abigail, you are sick, she thought. Get a grip, girl. She almost shot out of the bed when Allison spoke.

"Abigail, are you awake?"

Abigail's heart was racing. She tried to make her voice even. "Yes ... I am."

"I couldn't sleep either." Oh, god, Allison'd been awake the whole time. "Will you roll over and hold me? I'm still scared."

Abigail hesitated. She was in her own state of fear. Fear of the thoughts she'd had, fear that Allison might sense them, fear that touching the young thing next to her might be too much at that moment. Abigail had been with women before, once in high school, and once in college, but it was nothing like this. She had chalked it up to experimentation. However, the feelings coursing through her now were more intense than any she'd ever had for a girl. Her mind swirled. She steeled herself with the rationalization that there was nothing wrong with thoughts, and that she was the big sister and the protector at this time. She rolled over and draped her arm over Allison's bare waist, letting her hand fall against Allison's taut stomach. Allison responded by putting her arm over Abigail's and twining her fingers with Abigail's, then pushing herself back against the older girl. Abigail tried to remain calm as she felt her breasts press against Allison's back and her lap cradle Allison's ass. She could feel the heat of Allison's skin permeating her like her t shirt and shorts weren't even there. She had a fleeting thought of the contrast of Allison's skin temperate. When she first held Allison after the nightmare, Allison's skin was cold and clammy. Now it was on fire. She just hoped that Allison didn't notice any of the changes in her big sister. She flushed again at the thought. She buried her face in Allison's hair, then tried to drift to sleep.


Allison's mind was abuzz. Her shoulder was aching. She and Abigail hadn't changed positions since Abigail joined her in her bed, which was likely two or three hours ago. She was in heaven, there in her sister's arms. She loved the feel of Abigail's arm and hand on her bare midriff, the feel of Abigail's large breasts squished against her back. She didn't care how sore her shoulder got; she wouldn't move until Abigail did.

She wondered what time it was. She'd been unable to sleep since Abigail had joined her. She'd been trying to get the thoughts of her nightmare—which basically consisted of her, Analise and a horse whip—out of her mind, when she noticed that Abigail was fidgeting. Wondering what was wrong, Allison listened closely. She could make out the change in Abigail's breathing. The skin pressed against Allison's leg seemed to rise in temperature in just moments. That got her thinking about how much she loved Abigail and longed for her touch, her caress. Abigail, lovely Abigail. Allison loved, adored, cherished, worshipped and lusted for her oldest sister. She wanted—no needed—more than just the touches, snuggling and caressing. She needed complete intimacy with Abigail. She needed to feel Abigail's hands exploring every inch of her. She needed Abigail to caress all the exposed skin, and then caress all the hidden skin. She needed Abigail's fingers to explore her breasts, to pinch her nipples, to massage her pussy and explore her vagina. Allison's need was so strong it began to consume her. She could think of nothing else. Her body began to ache for Abigail's touch. She skin was parched, thirsting for Abigail's tender offerings. She was going to lose her mind. She needed something, anything. So she asked for Abigail to hold her. It wasn't all she needed, but it was something, and maybe it would help the moment pass.

She felt the heat of Abigail's body, could smell her fragrance. It was intoxicating. Allison's began to respond to the contact, slowly cooling down and coming under control. She was able to relax enough and could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier until she could no longer keep them open.


Allison was standing at a mountain overlook, Abigail pressed against her from behind. She had her arms around Allison's waist, pulling her into a tight embrace, and was nuzzling her neck. The cool mountain breeze ruffled their long brown hair and kept their skin cool. They stood that way for a long time, and Allison felt so peaceful, so comfortable and so loved.

Allison's eyes fluttered open. She could make out the contours of her hotel room thanks to a soft glow emanating through the drapes. It had been a dream. A nice dream.

"Morning, beautiful," Abigail spoke quietly. Allison turned her head, and saw Abigail's head propped up by her hand, her elbow resting on the bed. She looked down at Allison with such sweetness that Allison blushed. She hoped it was still dim enough in the room to hide it.

"What time is it?"

"Late. Like just after noon. How'd you sleep?"

Allison rolled over and faced Abigail without moving Abigail's arm. Abigail tried to pull away, but Allison quickly brought her arm back down on Abigail's, keeping it in place. "Wonderfully. Probably my best sleep in days ... no, weeks."

Abigail smiled. "I'm so glad. You needed it."

Allison nestled into Abigail, putting her head against Abigail shoulder and arm and wrapping her arm around the older girl. "And you? How'd you sleep?"

"Awful. You are such a bed hog. Always have been." Allison looked up at Abigail's face with concern, but saw Abigail's playful expression.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I don't think I moved once after you got into my bed. So you have no one to blame but yourself if you didn't establish your territory from the beginnng." Abigail laughed, a melodious sound. Allison smiled, and put her head back down.

"So what are we going to do? Do you want to try to get on standby for an earlier flight home?"

Allison lay still. "No. I just want to stay here."

"Want to try to make the most of the vacation and stay in Seattle until the end, huh?" Abigail responded, obviously missing Allison's hidden message.

"I mean, I want to stay right here. In this room and in this bed."

Abigail laughed again, and Allison snuggled in deeper. "You're going to get bored lying here all day."

"No, I won't. You'll be here with me."

"So you say. I'd go stir crazy."

They were quiet for a time. In her current state of contentment, Allison took the plunge.

"Abigail?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Abigail made one rubbing pass down Allison's back. "Thanks, little one. I love you, too." Abigail's response irritated Allison. She's totally missed it, she thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.