Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison stared out the plane window at the layer of white clouds beneath her. She tried to think of the last couple of weeks as opposed to the couple to come. Jack had become a tenderer lover than ever before, keenly aware of her needs and less concerned about his own. The night she told him about Analise, they had ended up in a passionate embrace. He was content to just bring her to the pinnacles of pleasure. She found that so unselfish, a huge contrast to Analise. Jack's actions over the last weeks had gone a long way to healing her, and she felt stronger than she had since Analise's visit. However, now on the airplane, she wondered if she could stand the two weeks to come. Her only hope was that the presence of Analise's husband and the length of time between these visits had dimmed Analise's lust.

Allison tried to nap, but sleep eluded her. She tried to read, but couldn't focus on the words. Still, the hours raced by and soon they were making the initial approach to their destination.


Allison was walking to the baggage carousel when she saw her sister sitting off to one side flipping through a magazine. Allison was a little surprised because Analise was normally impatient enough that she wouldn't waste time waiting around. She figured Analise would only arrive after Allison had been waiting for forever outside the arrival doors. Analise's stunning beauty and exuding confidence did little to quell Allison's fear and apprehension. Allison took a deep breath and continued moving towards her sister.

Analise looked up and smiled. It seemed innocent enough. She flipped her magazine on the seat next to her and jumped up. They closed the gap between each other and hugged.

"Hey, little sis! I'm so glad you are here! We are going to have the best time. I've got a long list of stores to shop and sites to see!" Allison couldn't help but let her guard down a little. Maybe this would turn out all right. She smiled.

"It's good to see you, too. I hope you have Ikea on that list. I've been looking forward to that store for months." Allison shifted gears. "Where's your man?"

Analise seemed not to hear the last question, choosing instead to run through the list of stores. A lull crept in as they made their way to the baggage carousel. Allison prepared to ask about Analise's husband again, but Analise broke the silence first.

"Hopefully, we can get your bags quickly and get out of here. I've been here for hours and I'm going crazy."

Allison was puzzled. This was so unlike Analise to arrive anywhere on time, let alone early. And hours early at that. Analise obviously noticed Allison's expression. A devious smile crept across her lips.

"I forgot to tell you, I guess. I gave my husband a lovely little Christmas gift. A South American Eco-vacation with his buddies. Seventeen days, starting today. Just you and me for the whole two weeks, little girl."

Allison felt the urge to throw up, but stifled it as Analise moved away to look for Allison's bag.


Allison had called Abigail a few times during the week, and Jack had spoken a few minutes each time to her. She didn't say anything, but Jack could sense a change in her. She had seemed to be healing from her traumatic experiences of a few months previous, but there was no mistaking Allison's feelings in her voice. A sense of dread filled Jack. This reinforced his choice of actions. As he lay in bed with his arm over Abigail, he looked at the clock. Almost six. Soon they'd be up and exchanging Christmas gifts. He didn't wonder, nor did he care, what Abigail bought for him. He could only think of his gift for Abigail: tickets for a week out west to spend with her sisters. She had the week off work since her company didn't do business between Christmas and New Year's. She would be leaving that evening, and would be on the same return flight as Allison. He'd told no one of his plans. Allison would have squashed it, so he had to keep it under wraps.

Jack had promised Allison he'd let her tell Abigail of their relationship in her own time and own way, but he was sure that Abigail's presence out west would hopefully shield Allison from some of the abuse. And if Abigail found out about him and Allison, well, so be it.

Abigail made some movements, stretched and pressed back against Jack. He nuzzled her, kissing her gently behind her ear. "Merry Christmas, lover," he whispered.


Abigail stepped out of the cab in front of Analise's townhouse. She smiled knowing what a wonderful surprise it would be. At least for Allison. Abigail and Analise had never gotten along very well. Even though they were almost three years apart, Analise had always tried to steal her boyfriends, steal the limelight whenever something good would happen to Abigail, or just generally be a pain-in-the-ass. Their relationship had warmed up some as they became adults, but Abigail always felt like Analise was self-centered and overly competitive. She seemed driven by this need to prove to herself and everyone around her how great she was, even if it meant hurting those around her.

Abigail paid the driver, who put her bags on the sidewalk. She walked up the steps of the front stoop and rang the bell. It seemed like a long time before the door opened.

"Surprise!" Abigail beamed. Allison stood there dumbstruck, her mouth open. As realization set in, her eyes lit up and she shrieked in delight, throwing her arms around Abigail's neck. She kept repeating Abigail's name. Abigail was a little taken aback by the fervor of Allison's welcome, but hugged her back. "Wo, glad to see you, too, Allie." Allison continued to hang on. "Uh, you can let me go now, Allie. You're cutting off all the blood to my head."

Allison giggled as she let go. To Abigail's surprise Allison had tears in her eyes. Abigail picked up her bag while Allison grabbed her carry on and Abigail's hand and led her into the townhouse.


Abigail was laying in her bed reading a travel guide, trying to determine what sights she wanted to see on this trip. The day and previous night had been a little unusual. Analise seemed as excited to see Abigail as Abigail expected. Since they were little, Analise seemed to want to make Allison like her better than Allison liked Abigail. She treated Allison like she was a prize for some weird game she was playing. Abigail had to admit, she had at times fallen into the trap of trying to compete with Analise for their younger sister's affections. Allison had always handled it very diplomatically, though something was different this time. Analise still tried to show off by buying Allison this and that when they went shopping, bragging about all the wonderful things she got to do now that she lived far away from their family. Allison, however, seemed to have an aversion to everything related to Analise. Very unusual, Abigail thought. While Allison and Abigail had similar dispositions, Allison was more into material things like Analise. Only this time she seemed to have no interest. Abigail also noted that Allison seemed less vivacious around Analise than usual. She would come alive when Analise wasn't around, but would become much more subdued when Analise came into the room. Analise seemed oblivious to the whole thing, but that wasn't surprising.

Abigail realized she had completely missed the last couple of paragraphs she read. She tried to go back and reread, but found her mind still wandering. She looked at the clock: 1:37. She figured it was time to turn off the lights and go to bed. She put her book away and turned off the light. She lay quietly for about 10 minutes, but couldn't fall asleep. She needed to pee. She got up and quietly opened her bedroom door so as not to wake her sisters. She began to step out in the hallway when something caught her eye, a shape moving quietly through the door and into Analise's room. Her eyes having adjusted to the dark, Abigail knew it was Allison. She could tell by the way she moved. While it wasn't abnormal for the sisters to sleep in the same room and even bed, it seemed kind of out of place in light of Abigail observations of the last day. She shrugged, thinking her observations were mistakes, and headed to the bathroom.

When she was done, Abigail tiptoed back to her room, but left her door open to keep the stuffiness out of the room. She lay down, but still couldn't fall asleep. Her mind kept going back to the image of Allison entering Analise's room. Abigail felt something was amiss, and her intuition rarely failed her. She wondered if she should check on her sisters. Maybe Allison was having difficulty sleeping, she reasoned, and was just looking to be comforted. Abigail still hesitated. What is wrong with me? She thought. This is so unlike you. Just go in there and see if you can do anything to help.

She got back up and padded out the door and down the hall to Analise's closed door. She could hear faint sounds from the other side of the door, then some talking. She could only make out the occasional word.

"Fuck ... you are ... don't stop ... little slut." Abigail was astonished. Those words, with the sounds, left no question what was going on. Analise and Allison were having sex. Abigail covered her mouth with her hand. She didn't know what to do with this new revelation. She didn't even know how to feel. Sickened? Angry? Despondent? Aroused? Yikes, she thought. I can't feel aroused. But she was. She could feel the heat in her very core. Her heart began to race.

She had to see, even if it was risky. She slowly tried the door knob and it turned with little effort. Gently she inched the door into the room and peeked her head around. She found her sisters on Analise's bed, their figures silhouetted by the light through the shades. It looked as though one was fucking the other doggy style. The words she heard clarified it.

"Damn, you are a little slut," Analise growled. "Taking this fucking cock up your little asshole ... fuck your little cunt with your fingers ... That's right ... God, you are a fucking lesbian whore ... You want me to stop reaming you? Huh? You want me to stop?" Abigail couldn't believe her ears. They burned with the nastiness of the words spewing from Analise's lips, yet those same words were drenching her own panties as she watched the lewd display in front of her. Allison whimpered pleading answers to Analise's questions. Analise chuckled. "Then you better make yourself come. The faster you come, the faster it's over."

Abigail reached down inside her pajama pants and panties and a jolt shot through her as she brushed her dry finger across her swelling clit. What was wrong with her that she was so turned on by the very crude vision? Her own sisters fucking. And talking dirty. She slid a finger between her wet folds and felt a wave of fluid unleash, drenching her fingers. She continued to watch the display. She saw Analise's hand rise and spank Allison's ass and heard Allison whimper. Another spank, and then another and suddenly Allison rose off her knees, guttural sounds escaping her.

"Unngh ... Unnghh ... Oh, ffff ... uck ... unngh..." her body convulsed over and over as Analise continued to pound into her. The visual image before her almost sent Abigail over the edge. Then she began to focus on the vulgar sounds bombarding her ears—the sounds of skin slapping skin, bed springs squeaking and wet slurpings—and she could hold on no more. She quickly pulled back into the hallway, closing the door in the motion with one hand while the other rubbed her engorged clit. Her knees quivered and gave way as she collapsed against the wall, her body spasming. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out.

The spasms slowly subsided and she pulled her hands out of her panties. The distinctive smell of her sex wafted up to her nose as she tried to catch her breath. She needed to go back to her room, but she couldn't get the strength. Just as she was trying to stand, Analise's door opened. Abigail froze, still leaning against the wall. Allison strode briskly out of the room, not noticing Abigail's presence, and quickly entered her room, closing the door behind her. She was quiet as a mouse in those moments that Abigail saw her, except for one thing. Abigail knew the unmistakable sound of crying. She was stunned again. It had never occurred to her that the act was anything but consensual. Kinky and rough, yes, but nonconsensual? Yet, it was obvious in just those few moments that consensual was exactly what this was not. She waited for Analise to emerge, but saw and heard nothing. She stood and leaned into Analise's open room and heard the deep sounds of breathing as Analise was obviously asleep.

Abigail debated. She held many roles for her younger siblings, and each was trying to win out here. The mother bear wanted to confront Analise in an attempt to protect Allison. The nurturer wanted to go and console Allison. In the end, the social worker won out, and she headed to her room. She knew that this moment wasn't right for either of the other options. The embarrassment on Allison's part would be too raw. Still she knew what she needed to do. She needed to protect her youngest sister while she figured out what was going on.


Abigail slept fitfully that night. About 6:30 or so, she crawled out of bed and got dressed quickly. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a t shirt. She pulled her long brown mane back into a scrunchy. She quietly stole to Allison's room. None of the sisters were morning people, so Analise would be asleep for hours. Abigail quietly entered Allison's room and moved toward her bed. She kept low and knelt beside the bed to try to minimize any potential threat.

Allison obviously had slept fitfully as well. Her hair was a jumbled mess and her sheets were strewn about the bed, untucked.

"Allison," Abigail spoke gently. Allison didn't move. Abigail gently nudged the younger girl. "Allison." Allison's eyes darted open and a brief look of panic washed across her face. When she saw Abigail, she closed her eyes and tried to cover her head. She remained silent.

Abigail rolled her eyes. "Com'n sleepy head," she said as she pulled the covers down. Allison tried to resist with a grunt.

"Whatareyoudoin'?" she slurred.

"I want to see the sunrise. Come with me."

"Are you nuts? It's not even light out yet."

"Duh, genius. I want to see the sun RISE."

Allison tried to roll away from Abigail. "Well, genius, you can't see the sun rise in the great Northwest in December. Go back to bed."

Something inside Abigail snapped. "Dammit, Allison. Get out of bed now and come with me. We need to talk. NOW." Her tone of voice obviously did the trick. Allison rolled back to face Abigail, her eyes no longer tired.

"What's wrong?" she asked, alarm in her voice.

"You and I need to see the world wake up. Five minutes, downstairs. And be quiet."

Abigail waited at the front door, Analise's car keys in one hand and Allison's jacket in the other, when Allison made her way down the stairs. She was dressed almost identically to Abigail: jeans, t shirt and pony tail. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Abigail's heart softened to see the nervous look in her little sister's eyes.

"It's been six minutes, slowpoke," she teased. "Are you ready?"

"I guess," Allison said as she yawned.

Soon they were in the car heading out of town towards the mountains. Abigail glanced over at Allison, who had her head back against her head rest and her eyes closed. Abigail could tell, though, that she wasn't asleep. She was just avoiding whatever urgent thing Abigail wanted to talk about. Abigail would let it lie until they were out of town.

Light was beginning to etch across the sky, just trying to permeate the gray sky above. Abigail thought how much she loved her youngest sister. There was enough of an age gap between the two that Abigail had always felt like a second mother to Allison and the younger boys. She was pleased that Allison seemed to be turning out more like Abigail than Analise. Allison seemed to have her head screwed on straight and was a go getter. She was assertive, smart and compassionate. She also didn't seem to be the kind that would tolerate being abused. She was far from weak, and wasn't afraid to get in someone's face. In that sense she was more like Analise. However, Abigail had been known to do the same when she felt that someone threatened those who couldn't protect themselves. Like now. Except that Allison could protect herself, Abigail thought. Which was the big gaping hole in Abigail's assessment of the situation.

Abigail located a forest service road that looked to be rarely used and turned onto the road. Once she found a nice secluded spot, she was going to get to the bottom of the situation.


Allison kept her eyes closed, even when Abigail turned off the paved road. She was very anxious about what lay ahead. She knew Abigail well enough to know that Abigail wanted to talk about something very serious, and none of the options seemed appealing to Allison. Did Abigail know about her and Jack? Her and Analise? All three of them? Allison knew it had to be something like that. She would just wait until Abigail broached the issue. There was no doubt in Allison's mind that Abigail would find out what she wanted to know. She was always good at figuring out the problems with the siblings. And on one hand, Allison wouldn't mind to let it all out. She was practically bursting. She trusted and loved her oldest sister like no one else, with the exception of Jack. She almost smiled at that thought. Abigail and Jack were a perfect pair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.