Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Interruption

Romantic Sex Story: Interruption - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Earth to Ja-ack!" Jack's wife said, snapping his attention back to the present. "Where'd you go?"

He blushed when he realized he'd really zoned out. "I, uh, I started reminiscing. You know how the mind works. One memory leads to another which leads to another and so on. So I guess I was taking a ride on a memory roller coaster."

Her eyes twinkled at him. "That was bad, Jack. Memory roller coaster?"

He shrugged. "Trust me. It was quite a ride."

"Want to talk about it?"

He glanced down at the car clock and then over towards the front door of the house. "Nah. It'll take a hell of a lot longer to talk about it than it did to think about it."

"I just think you're stalling."

He smirked at her. "Yet, you just said YOU wanted to talk about it. Who's the one stalling?"

"Why would I want to stall?"

"Oh, I don't know. Nervousness? Anxiety? Fear? Apprehension? Any other words I could use?"

She frowned and then sighed. "Yeah. You're probably right."

Jack reached out and took her hand in his, trying to reassure her with all the love in his heart. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be there with you. Besides ... you just know she's going to love our little princess."

"I know. It's just ... after everything, after all the turmoil and emotions and everything, it kind of all comes down to this, you know? This moment where we either say it was all worth it, or we have regrets for the rest of our lives." After a moment of silence, she smiled again, her eyes regaining their twinkle like sapphires caught in the moonlight. "You're right. Let's go."

The pair climbed out of the car. Jack came around to the passenger side and pulled the rear door open. Ever so carefully he leaned in and detached the infant carrier from the base. As he pulled it from the car, he gazed at his sleeping daughter. So peaceful, he thought. So, so innocent.

"What about the bags?" he said to his wife without taking his eyes off their daughter.

"Leave them. We can get them later."

Jack positioned the carrier handle in one hand and let it dangle beside him. Then he took his wife's hand with his other. They walked up the walk, climbed the three steps and stopped before the closed door. The small stained glass windows in the top of the door provided a warm yellow break in an otherwise black expanse. Jack released his wife's hand and rang the bell.

A muffled voice could be heard through the door. About 10 seconds later, the door swung open.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.