Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Hey, Abbie, I'm ho-ome!" came the feminine sing song call from the direction of the living room. Abigail heard the front door shut, but since she was trapped by a wall of boxes in the guest room, Allison would have to seek her out.

"I'm in the guest room, Allie!" she called back. She blew some stray strands of hair from her face while she continued to stuff a box with books.

A moment later she felt more than heard Allison's presence in the doorway. "Wow, Abbie! You've made some serious progress today!" Allison said after a moment.

In the three days since her joyous reunion with her lovers, Abigail had been getting things ready for their trek west. On Wednesday, she called to schedule the disconnection of their utility services and then began to organize their things. On Thursday, she ran a bunch of things to Goodwill and then found stacks of empty boxes behind one of the local furniture and appliances stores. After a quick check with the owners, she'd stuffed her little sedan full of cardboard. Twice. That afternoon after school, Allison drove Ben home from school, unbeknownst to their father, so she could retrieve the last of the things from her childhood she wanted to keep. Jack and Abigail dismantled or moved the furniture in the guest room to create a staging area for the things that were packed. Abigail wanted this move to go smoothly, so she had it all organized.

This particular morning, she began packing boxes weeding out the worthless junk. She felt pretty good about her progress.

Abigail leaned back on her heels to peer around a stack of boxes and smiled. "Thanks. How was your day?"

"Great!" Allison replied, then blew her sister a kiss since she couldn't get easily get past the wall of boxes. "I got permission to take my finals next week. My grades were good enough that the teachers agreed to allow me to take them early since we're moving so close to the end of the semester. That means I won't have to enroll in Bellevue High until the fall. I need you or Jack to fill out some form or something authorizing it. I made sure that I didn't need Mom's or Dad's signatures, but since they signed over legal guardianship to you guys, your signature is enough."

"Very nice."

"Two problems, though."

"What's that?"

"One, I had to tell Bri and Dana that I'd be finishing school next week and that we were moving next weekend. It wasn't pleasant. Definitely some tears shed."

Abigail could commiserate with Allison to a point. She also planned to visit a few of her friends over the next few days to say goodbye. Still they were all adults and had moved on with their lives, so their attachments weren't nearly as intense anymore.

"That's the worst part of moving away, I guess," she told Allison.

"Yeah."

"So, what's the other problem?"

"I'm going to be cramming for finals this weekend and most of next week. With Jack doing the same, that means you either have to do most of the packing yourself, or we're in for some long nights."

Abigail smiled again. "We'll manage. In that vein, why don't you change clothes and get your skinny butt in here and help me for a while?"

Allison turned and smacked her ass. It really wasn't that skinny anymore, having already acquired the curves of the Garner women. "You're just jealous that your butt isn't as wonderfully shaped and toned as mine."

"I'd rather have my fat butt than your boney one any day. Now get changed and come help me."

Allison smacked her butt again as she walked out. Abigail rolled her eyes when she heard Allison's voice float down the hall: "I ... like ... big ... butts and I cannot lie..." The older sister went back to adding books to the box. Abigail was touched that Allison would be concerned about her being straddled with the burden of packing.

Her little sister had always been the "fairness police" growing up, but usually it was when Allison felt SHE was the one being treated unfairly, so it was largely self-serving. Their mother had to employ a kitchen scale when dishing ice cream to the youngest three or else Allison would start the "Ben and Brad got more than me" antics. As she got older, however, Allison began to stick up for Ben when she felt Brad was being treated better than the youngest. Their mom seemed to take it all in stride and handled things smoothly and diplomatically, attempting to placate each party.

Allison only once attempted to address the fairness issue with their father. On this one particular evening there was a scheduling conflict. Sharon was out at a function for one of her charities. Ted had planned to take Ben, who was maybe nine at the time, to his last football game of the season. However, at the last minute Brad announced he needed a ride to some voluntary—as in not required to be there!—film session for his team. Ted chose to take Brad, to which Allison took umbrage. When she questioned that decision, their father had verbally put the 11-year-old in her rightful place in the family hierarchy. Brad attended his activity, and Ben missed his entire game, even though Ted returned home in time to take Ben to the final three quarters. The next day, Allison returned home from school to find her entire porcelain doll collection had been removed from her room and given to charity as "punishment for questioning her parental figure."

Allison's return to the room broke Abigail's reverie. "All right. Put me to work, sis."

"Why don't you finish filling this box?" she said. Abigail tugged the elastic from her thick pony tail, pulled the loose locks of hair back tight, and replaced the elastic. "I'll keep sorting books."

"You guys have a ton of books!" Allison exclaimed as she wedged her way through the boxes to stand next to Abigail. She leaned in and gave Abigail a warm kiss on the lips, which made Abigail's heart flutter. "Mmm ... I didn't get to give you a proper hello earlier."

Abigail wrapped her arms tightly around Allison waist and kissed her back, this one longer and hotter than Allison's. When Abigail broke the kiss, she turned her dazed sister around and pointed to each stack of books in turn.

"Reference books, textbooks and cookbooks are already packed. This stack of books is mine and the next one is Jack's—we both love to read. The next contains the bookshelf books, which are those books that I deem as worthy to sit on the bookshelves in our living room. All that means is they have distinguished looking spines. This next stack will be donated to the library and this one recycled."

Allison pointed to a large stack in the corner of the closet. "What are you doing with that stack?"

Abigail felt a little twinge of sadness when she looked at the stack. She'd forgotten about it. She tried to dismiss the question. "Just some miscellaneous books I want to keep."

Allison must have sensed her hesitation and change in emotion. She looked sideways at Abigail and then stepped over the stack of bookshelf books to move closer to the closet. "Oh," she said quietly. She was silent for just a moment. Abigail fidgeted. Allison turned back to her sister. "Children's books."

"Uh, yeah, I just collected a few over the years, you know, for when..." Her voice trailed off. She took a deep breath. "You know, if we ever have any kids." Abigail felt her eyes begin to burn. Don't cry, she scolded herself. Don't you dare cry.

Allison stepped back over the stack and drew Abigail into a hug. "Hey, don't say if. Say when."

Abigail buried her head in Allison's hair and sniffled, but with effort, she was able to keep her emotions at bay. "Yeah" was all she could say.

"How long have you been collecting children's books? That's a pretty big stack."

Abigail pulled back and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "I don't know. A while. When I see one I like, I buy it. Maybe since I was 13 or 14, I guess." She chuckled ruefully. "Spent an awful lot of babysitting money on children's books. Kind of silly..."

"No," Allison said sternly, looking into Abigail's eyes. "Don't say that, Abigail. It is NOT silly. It's a wonderful idea." Allison's demeanor suddenly changed, and she blushed. "Abbie, do you mind if I start buying ones I like and add them to the collection?" she asked timidly. "You know ... for when I have children?"

Abigail caught her breath. She'd never even thought about Allison and children. Assuming their relationship with Allison lasted—and Abigail desperately wanted it to at this point—it wasn't too much a stretch to assume that Allison and Jack would have children together. The thought caught her off guard, and she hesitated in her response while she tried to digest this new thought.

Allison was looking at her hopefully, but before Abigail could answer the phone rang, startling both girls. The cordless was beside the stack of books at Allison's feet. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" she asked, then after listened quietly for a moment, her eyes opened wide. "Yes, hold on a second, please. I'll get her." She pressed the mute button on the phone and looked at Abigail. "It's Fran Crosby, from Overlake Hospital."

Abigail's heart began to pound. This was it, the call she'd been waiting for. She said a silent prayer as she took the phone and took it off mute.

"Hello, this is Abigail," she said evenly.

"Abigail, this is Fran Crosby. How are you?" Fran replied.

Nervous as hell, Abigail thought. "I'm good, Fran. It's nice to hear your voice. How are you?"

"I'm well, thank you. I wanted to call you before the weekend, in case you were sitting around wondering what we were doing out here. I'm assuming you are still interested in the position we discussed."

Abigail's heart beat faster. She glanced at Allison who was watching her expectantly. "Oh, most definitely."

"Good, good. Well, I have to say we've met several times over the last few days to discuss the patient satisfaction issue. There are still lots of issues to flesh out, lots of differing viewpoints to consider, and of course lots of logistics to handle. However, there is at least one thing about which we are all in consensus." Abigail held her breath. "We'd like you, Abigail, to head up this project. We'd like you to be our Assistant Director for Quality Assurance and Patient Satisfaction."

Abigail closed her eyes and smiled, letting her breath out slowly and quietly. She heard Allison stifle a gleeful cry. "I'm definitely flattered, Fran. I'm glad you and the others feel that I have what you are looking for."

"Truthfully, Abigail. You were the first person we interviewed," Fran replied. "And you were also the last. It's not every day that you find the ideal candidate on the first try."

"Well, then, I'm more than flattered. I'm honored." Abigail opened her eyes and looked at Allison, who was grinning from ear to ear. "I ... I'll need to discuss this with my husband and my ... sister, of course."

"Oh, of course. Please take the weekend to decide. If you take the position, we'd need to know when to anticipate your arrival, so we can make the necessary arrangements. Now, about the details of our offer. We're prepared to offer you $53,500 and full benefits, which include..."

Abigail's eyes flew open. She heard nothing else. Holy shit, she thought! That's twice my current salary. She knew the cost of living was considerably higher in the Seattle area, but she anticipated something in the $40,000 range at best. She tried to gather her thoughts, an almost impossible task. Fran talked about benefits and responsibilities of the position, and Abigail must have commented appropriately at the right times. Finally, the awestruck young woman realized that Fran had wrapped up.

"That is definitely a very generous offer. I'll talk with my family this weekend and will get back to you first thing Monday morning. Thank you, Fran."

"Thank YOU, Abigail. I'll be waiting anxiously for your call."

Abigail ended the call.

Allison grabbed her hands. "Well? Well? What'd she say? You got the job, that much I gathered. What's the offer?"

"Um, $53,500, plus full benefits."

Allison whooped, threw her arms around Abigail and planted a crushing kiss on Abigail's lips.

"Congratulations, Abbie!" she gushed. "I'm so proud of you!" Allison grabbed Abigail's hand and started pulling her from the room.

"Allie? Where are we going? We have work to do."

"In a bit. It's time to celebrate."

Abigail didn't have to wonder long what celebration Allison had in mind as her sister turned and headed toward their bedroom. As soon as they were into the room, Allison's hands were all over her older sister, working their magic. It took only moments before Abigail gave up all pretenses of protest and began to strip.

"Strip!" she commanded Allison as she pushed her own shorts and panties to the floor. "We're celebrating together."

Allison obeyed and shoved her own shorts and panties down. "Oh, I see you want to take charge, huh? OK. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, 53 isn't a bad number," Abigail replied, referring to her salary offer. She flopped back on the bed, her breasts bouncing and jiggling, and looked at Allison lustfully. "But I like 69 muuuch better."

Allison giggled and pounced on Abigail. After some quick groping and kissing, Abigail moved Allison around, her younger sister's pussy poised perilously close to her hungry mouth. Before she could attack, however, Allison struck first.

"Oooh, gawwwd!" Abigail groaned as her sister's mouth completely covered her labia and her tongue plunged between the lips. Abigail recovered quickly. She wrapped her arms around Allison's waist and pulled her tasty little pussy down. She flattened her tongue and took a slow, hard swipe up the moist slit.

"Ooooh..." Allison moaned into Abigail's cunt.

Abigail pressed hard with her flat tongue on Allison's hard nub and shook her head back and forth quickly, rubbing her pleasure button rapidly.

"Abbie ... oh, god, don't stop ... that's amazing!"

Abigail responded with a steady motion before burying her tongue into Allison's hot depths. The older girl moaned herself when Allison wrapped her lips around her clit and flicked it with the tip of her tongue.

It was a race to see who would finish first.


Jack groaned under the weight of his backpack as he unlocked the front door of his townhouse. This was his last day of class before finals week, and he made sure to bring everything home from his rented locker on campus. He dreaded a weekend of cramming followed by a week of exams and packing. A week of sex with his two lovers would be much more enjoyable.

He looked down at the front of his jeans. Nothing. He wondered if maybe those two insatiable hussies had broken it. He hadn't had as much sex in any three day period as he'd had the last three days, and now his cock wouldn't respond to his usual mental fantasies. He shuddered to think of what state he'd be in if they hadn't had to part ways each morning. A six to eight hour recuperation phase.

He pushed the door open and dropped his backpack beside the rocking chair with a heavy thud. Immediately the sounds wafting from the bedroom caught his attention.

"Oooh, god. I'm so close. Don't stop!"

Moans and whimpers.

"Ungh ... faster, Abbie..."

More moans and whimpers.

"Fuuuck..."

Now some gasps and groans.

"I'm coming, Abbie! Oooh..."

Allison's muffled shriek was followed by Abigail's trademark string of orgasmic profanities.

Jack looked down at the front of his jeans again and smiled at the tented denim. It wasn't broken after all. He quickly hurried down the hall, shedding clothes as he went. By the time he burst into the bedroom, he was down to his skivvies. The vision that met him almost made him come in his shorts.

Allison was twitching in orgasmic convulsions as she worked her tongue into his wife's thrusting pussy. Abigail was bucking her hips erratically up at her Sapphic lover's face while her own head was hidden between her sister's thighs.

"Day-amn," Jack said in awe.

Allison lifted her head and looked at Jack. Her face was coated in Abigail's come and her eyes were wild with lust.

"Get over here, Jack," Allison panted. "We're celebrating."

Jack removed his shorts, climbed on to the bed and moved between Abigail's legs. "Celebrating what?"

Allison leaned forward and shoved her tongue in Jack's mouth, giving him a sloppy kiss. Her movement must have pulled her pussy away from Abigail's face, because Jack heard his wife's whimper. He watched as Abigail's arms wrapped tighter around Allison's waist and pulled her back.

Allison's eyes rolled up into her head before she closed them. "Unngh ... Abbie ... uh ... the hospital called ... oh, god, Abbie, just like that ... the hospital called and ... unngh ... offered Abbie the job." Allison let her upper body fall back onto Abigail's and she buried her face back in her sister's cunt.

Jack grinned and leaned to the side so he could see his wife's head ... sort of. "Congrats, Abbie!"

"Rmphgh," she grunted, then let her head fall to the pillow. "Oh, god, Jack. I need you now. Fuck me."

Jack shook his head in amazement at the tireless libido of these girls. He, of course, was ever the noble gentleman and would never deny a woman such a heartfelt request. He yelped when he felt Allison slender fingers fist his cock and tug him forward.

Looking down, he scooted forward to position his body. Allison immediately took his cock in her mouth and sucked hard on his aching crown.

"Oh, shit..." he groaned.

A couple of more sucks and then she pulled his cock free. She seated it at Abigail's swampy entrance and kept her hand wrapped around his shaft just below the head. He pushed in slowly.

"Oooh, fuck!" Abigail hissed into Allison's pussy.

Jack felt his cock quivering already. Allison's tight fist provided an extra sensation to the act of coupling. Firm fingers snugly gripping his shaft gave way to the soft, silky heat of a willing pussy.

When he was fully seated, Allison moved her hand and began to tongue Abigail's clit. Jack just watched his cock slide in and out of his wife's tunnel. Watching and feeling his wet cock glide under Allison's tongue was too much. He wasn't going to last long, the tension in his balls increasing.

The duel assault was too much for Abigail, too.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted. Without warning, her whole body tensed. Her pussy walls gripped and released Jack's intruding dick. "Fuuuuuuuck..." she groaned.

Jack started pounding hard. By the sixth or seventh stroke, Abigail crested.

"FUCK ME! I'm coming ... make me come, you fucking bastard!" she wailed. Allison giggled. Abigail's whole body jolted and shuddered in orgasm, which sent Jack over the edge.

"Oh, shit..." He shuddered as the first volley of come jetted into her gripping sheath. Three more spurts followed. They rode their climaxes as long as they could.

"Pull out, Jack, please," Allison begged. He obliged and sat back on his heels. As he watched, Allison buried her tongue into Abigail's come-filled hole and hungrily chased Jack's seed.

Jack leaned over and could see his wife working Allison's pussy again.

He grinned in amazement and with a little trepidation. God, he hoped he could keep up with these two.


"Thank you for coming ... God bless ... thank you ... yes, take care..."

Sharon watched as Bill greeted the departing parishioners. She found it hard to make eye contact with him during his sermon. She wasn't sure if it was because she'd confessed so much intimate detail to him the previous week, or if it was because she'd cancelled their subsequent appointment. She'd given some excuse of having to do something, which wasn't a lie. Still, it was something she could have done at another time. She realized now that she had been afraid of facing him again, of hearing his words of counsel and condemnation.

Now here it was, Sunday, and she would HAVE to face him again. She, Ted and their sons were only moments away from the doorway.

Bill took Ted's hand with a smile. "Thank you for coming, Ted."

"Yes, Bill, thank you."

Sharon looked at Ted with a furrowed brow. Usually, he was much more demonstrative when he interacted with the pastor, almost as if he was speaking and acting before an audience. This time, however, he was unusually mellow. He seemed almost distracted.

Just like that, he was past the preacher and was moving with Brad down the steps. Ben shook Bill's hand warmly and followed his dad and brother.

Sharon still couldn't look Bill in the eye, even as she shook his hand.

"Thank you for the sermon," she mumbled to the knotted tie at his neck. She tried to pull her hand free, but he held fast. Reluctantly she looked at him.

His smile was warm, as always. "Thank you for coming today, Mrs. Garner. Would you be willing to stop by tomorrow so we can resume our conversation from last week? I've done lots of pondering and praying."

Sharon averted her eyes again. "I ... I have some obligations tomorrow."

Bill wouldn't be deterred. "Then Tuesday. Or Wednesday, if you are busy then, too. Or Thursday, or the next day you are not busy. I have some insight I'd like to share with, insight that may ... comfort you. I will clear a time for a visit the next day you are free."

Sharon glanced back up at him and gave him a sad smile. "Tuesday will be fine. 3:30?"

Bill smiled broadly and nodded. "Yes. Thank you, Sharon." He released her hand and she quickly followed the path her husband had taken.


Ted watched his wife linger in conversation with Bill Donathon. There was something in the pastor's demeanor that troubled Ted, something that he just couldn't put his finger on.

Bill's time as pastor of their congregation would soon come to a close. At the end of the summer, they would convene an official Board meeting for the church to discuss the important administrative issues of the church. While Bill Donathon ministered and preached to their fervent flock, the Board handled most matters not spiritual in nature: finances, property maintenance, program management, etc. They also decided on the status of their clergy.

In his informal conversations with several other Board members, he quickly discovered that he wasn't the only one disconcerted with Bill's apparent shift in theology. His sermons on righteousness and obedience were becoming less frequent, and those touching on tolerance, acceptance and love becoming more numerous. The liberalism in his words was beginning to raise flags.

Ted focused his attention again on his wife, who nodded agreeably to something Bill had just asked her. Now as she made her way to the car, Ted noticed her downcast eyes. He looked from Sharon back to Bill. The pastor was watching Ted's wife intently as she moved away from the church.

Yes, something about the situation troubled Ted.


"I'm exhausted," Allison grumped as she flopped on her back on the floor, her arms stretched out above her head.

"Me, too," Abigail said as she taped up the most recently filled box. She grabbed the Sharpie and wrote 'Master Bath' on the side.

"Wimps," Jack said as he hoisted the box and hefted it to the staging room.

"Whatever," Abigail called after him. "I know you went to campus today and took a nap somewhere in the back of the library."

Jack chuckled at her tease. The truth was, he WAS exhausted. They'd worked hard all weekend, and he and Allison had spent many hours studying as well. Sure they'd taken breaks, but they almost always consisted of some combination of the threesome engaged in sex play. Which, of course, was hardly a way to rest.

He'd actually looked forward to this first day of finals week, where he could hang on campus between exams to study. Not that he didn't love the sex. Not that he didn't want to do his part in preparing for their move. But, dammit, he needed to focus, and he couldn't do that at home, not with Allison and Abigail both home "preparing" for finals and packing, respectively.

After their most recent romp between the sheets—which actually was a romp in the kitchen, with Abigail sitting on the counter, Allison feasting on her sister's pussy, and Jack fucking Allison from behind—Jack had gotten the girls to agree to separate the next day, Tuesday. Jack would take Allison to the university campus for the day so she could study in the library. He had two finals, but would study in the library with her between his finals. He had one more final on Wednesday and his last on Friday. Allison had two each day starting Wednesday.

He deposited the box and went back to the master bathroom. He leaned against the doorjamb and observed the casual chatter of his lounging lovers for a few minutes. Allison was stretched out on the floor in front of the vanity. Abigail was sitting on the toilet seat.

When the moment presented itself, he decided to mention what was on his mind.

"So, I was thinking we should leave as early as possible on Saturday morning."

Both girls just looked at him.

Uncomfortably, he continued. "You know, so that way we're not rushed to get Abigail to Washington in time to start her job."

Allison looked from Jack to Abigail. Abigail never took her eyes off her husband.

"No," Abigail said.

"Abbie, it's a long trip, and we may need to stretch it out. If you are going to start at your job next Thursday..."

"No!" she said more forcefully. "You will not miss your graduation. You've worked too hard. WE'VE worked too hard. Your grandparents would never forgive me if I let you miss this day."

Jack tensed at the mention of his grandparents. "They're dead, Abigail."

"No, Jack! There is no point in even discussing this."

Allison stood up and came to Jack. She put her hand on his arm. "Abbie's right, Jack. Besides, this is your chance to show Dad, once and for all, what you have going for you. He assumed you'd drop out at some point and now you are graduating with honors. Kind of like a public 'up yours' moment, you know?"

"Seems kind of vindictive, doesn't it? Just to walk to show someone up. It's not like anyone else will have a clue that I accomplished this in spite of your dad and want to rub it in his face."

Allison smiled. "But WE'LL know. And so will he. Maybe it is a little vindictive, but it is pretty harmless."

"Fuck this, Jack," Abigail said, her voice trembling and her eyes swimming. "Walk across that stage for ME, then, if you can't find any other reason to do this." She stepped over and cupped Jack's face in her hands. "I am SO proud of you, Jack. You deserve to walk, and I want to see you get what you deserve."

Jack looked deeply into his wife's eyes. Of course he'd walk. He'd do anything for Abigail. Sighing, he wrapped his arms around her. "Fine, I'll walk for you." He glanced over at Allison, who was still smiling, her head cocked at an angle as she watched her lovers. He held an arm out in invitation and she stepped into his embrace. "And I'll walk for you, too."

"And?" Abigail prodded.

"And ... I'll walk for me. And Grandma and Grandpa and Phil. Even Mom. Just don't ask me to walk for my dad, that chicken shit son of a bitch."

Allison reached up and kissed his cheek. "Must you always swear so eagerly?"

"I just use the words that fit the situation. Unfortunately, swearing seems to almost always fit. Just ask Abigail."

He smiled as the two girls looked at each other in confusion, then back at him for clarification.

"Oh come on. Abigail has been known to drop a few choice expletives from time to time, never more frequently than when she's feeling really emotional. Like, I don't know ... maybe when she's on the brink of an awesome orgasm or something."

Abigail blushed and gave him a playful shove in the chest, which made Jack laugh.

Allison giggled. "Yeah, I'd noticed."

Abigail buried her head in Jack's chest. "Stop it you two," she whimpered. "I can't help it. When I feel it, I FEEL it."

"Oh, I'm not saying it's bad," Jack replied, rubbing her back affectionately. "Besides, I find it hotter than hell when you do that. Lets me know I'm doing something right."

Allison giggled again.

Abigail pushed away and turned, but Jack saw the grin that had joined the blush on her face. "Let's see, what else is there left to do in here?" she said, changing the subject.

Jack just smiled. "Nice deflection, Abbie." He glanced around the practically empty room. All that was left were the things they'd need for the next week. "Nothing left to do in here. Why don't you girls get ready for bed while I take the garbage out?"

A couple of minutes later, Jack tied the two full garbage bags shut and slipped his feet into his sandals. He didn't bother to cover his t shirt and boxers since it was so late. The neighbors would get over it. He opened the back door quietly so as not to disturb the peace of night, and descended the three steps to the garbage cans. Silently he cursed as he saw that a stray dog or raccoon or something had tipped over one can, spilling its contents. Setting the bags down, he began to gather the loose garbage. He'd just stepped off the concrete slab to retrieve an empty tin can when a movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention. He quickly stepped back and leaned against the back wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.