Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

"We'd love to! It'll be fun ... Nah, he'll be fine with it ... Sure ... See you tomorrow ... Love ya." Abigail hung up the phone. She was lying on the couch with her legs draped over Jack's lap. He tried to focus his attentions on "ER", but his curiosity in her conversation made it impossible. He looked at her, waiting for an explanation. She turned back to the TV and said nothing.

"And?" he asked impatiently.

Abigail kept her eyes on the TV. "What?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Are you going to tell me who that was?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be interested," she said, and then remained quiet. Jack squeezed just above her knee with his fingers. She yelped, then playfully slapped at his hand.

"Stop it. That tickles."

"Then tell me what's up."

"Fine. That was Allison. She wanted to know if she could stay with us while Mom and Dad were in California this weekend. I told her it was fine and that you wouldn't object."

"Whatever. You have to work tomorrow night, which means I'll have to entertain your bratty sister."

Abigail was working the night shift at the time, 11 pm-7 am. She was part time, but was grabbing as many extra shifts as she could.

"She's not bratty. She's just..." Abigail tried to choose her words. "She's just used to getting what she wants." She glanced over at Jack, and noticed his playful grin. "I'm sure you can find something to do to entertain yourselves. A movie, a board game. Mom and Dad don't trust the kids home alone since Brad threw that party the last time they were gone. She'll go home on Sunday when Analise gets here."

"Alright. I guess its fine," he shrugged.

Abigail flashed him a smile. "I knew you'd be OK with it."

Jack thought about his youngest sister-in-law. Now sixteen, she was really maturing and blossoming. He actually didn't find her so bratty anymore, but for whatever reason, he felt the need to continue teasing both Abigail and Allison. He saw Allison in a much different light now, not just that little girl he knew when he and Abigail were dating and were first married. He was pretty sure he stopped seeing her as the bratty little kid that day he saw her after her shower more than two years ago. Still, when he closed his eyes he could see her image, sometime so vividly, he'd start to tremble. Jack tried hard to repress his arousal around her, but the thoughts would come whenever she'd enter the room or he'd hear her voice on the phone. He chastised himself repeatedly and tried to focus on more chaste thoughts, but to no avail.

He let his mind wander to Analise, who seemed a much safer object of his fantasies. She lived across the country, and had since her wedding nearly a year ago. While he'd been turned on by her lingerie show the previous year, he still found his dislike for her greater than his hormone-driven interest. She was flying in for a visit at the end of the weekend, and he was not anxious to see her. He began plotting how he could avoid her for the entire week, then let "ER" drag him back into the drama.


Allison arrived just after school the next day, and Jack arrived a short time later. Abigail ordered pizza and the three of them played games while they ate.

"Does anyone own St. James?" Allison asked after moving her shoe onto the property. "OK, then I'll buy it."

"So why didn't you go to Dana's this weekend?" Abigail asked between bites of pizza.

"Your turn, Jack." Allison handed the dice to Jack. Dana was one of her two best friends. Her closest friend, Brianna, was sick. "I just didn't feel like going over there. She always wants to gossip, and I just needed a break. Besides, I feel like I hardly get to see you guys."

Allison watched as Jack moved his car to Free Parking.

"Nice!" he said. "Looks like that'll be another windfall for me." She looked at his smiling face. She'd always had a fondness for him, even before he and Abigail got married. She figured it was just that young girl crush kind of thing, but as she got older, it didn't seem to diminish. He took a drink of pop. "Tell the truth, Allison. You just wanted to come here so I could kick your ass. You're a glutton for punishment."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Just wait. You'll land on Boardwalk or Park Place, and you'll be begging me to whip YOU."

"Why wait? Oh, please, Allison! Whip me!" Jack pleaded in exaggerated expressions.

Allison's heart fluttered. She knew this was playful banter, but hearing him say it was kind of ... kinky. She picked a piece of sausage off her slice and threw it at him. It bounced off his arm and into his glass. The scene made Abigail laugh mid drink, and she inhaled her pop. She began to cough and sputter while she laughed.

Jack feigned disgust. "Ewww ... you ruined my drink!" Then he shrugged, dipped his pizza into his pop and took a bite. "Not bad..."

It was Allison's turn to look disgusted. "Men are so gross. Are you OK, Abigail?" Her older sister was wiping her face and trying to control her cough.

Abigail smiled as tears streamed down her cheeks. "That ... was ... SOOO ... funny! I bet you couldn't do that again if you tried." The others laughed and then they turned their attention back to the game and casual dialog.

The game quickly turned against Jack. Allison looked at Abigail and her husband as her sister was teasing him about having to mortgage a couple of properties. She felt warmth in her heart for these two. She could tell they were so much in love and was so happy that her sister found such a good guy to spend her life with. That was why Allison was saddled with guilt. Allison had a huge crush on her brother-in-law. Why couldn't she have been older? Why couldn't she have been the one to find him? She often wondered if she could find someone to treat her the way Jack treated Abigail.

Allison thought back to the last couple of years. She noticed how he looked at her, and she was sure he was admiring her development. She had purposefully created opportunities for him to see her, an action that actually shocked her. She was fairly uninhibited, but had never resorted to actively trying to be an exhibitionist. Allison was sure the more he saw of her, the harder it was for him to tear his eyes off her. The thought thrilled her to the point that she'd even masturbated to visions of having sex with him.

After the game ended, with Abigail the victor as usual, the older girl got up to head to work.

"We'll take care of cleaning up," Allison said, standing.

"Speak for yourself, "Jack teased. "I'm veging."

Abigail ignored his comment. "Thanks, Allison." She gave Allison a hug and sisterly peck on the lips, which always gave Allison a little thrill, then turned to Jack and pressed her lips hard against his. Her hands moved into his hair and Allison could see the pink of her tongue as it slipped between his lips. Her passion obviously took him by surprise, just as it did Allison. After Abigail pulled away, Jack was breathless.

"I love to kiss your big squooshy lips," Abigail said as she squished his cheeks. "See you two in the morning!" Then she headed out the door, closing it behind her.

Jack looked back at Allison, and she hoped he wouldn't notice her blush. He seemed flustered, which was very unlike him. As she looked into his big green eyes, Allison shoved her guilt aside. It was time to put her plan into action.


"So what do you want to do?" Jack asked. Allison shrugged but remained silent. She continued to watch him intently, her gaze making him uncomfortable. He fidgeted.

'What is she thinking?' he wondered. He had to fill the silence. "We, umm, we could watch a movie."

She smiled and her gaze softened. "Sure, as long as I get to pick."

"Why do you care? You'll be snoring before the opening credits are done, like always," Jack teased. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"I don't snore," she shot back. "You, on the other hand, could shake the rafters."

They chatted about inconsequential things while they sifted through the pitiful selection of movies.

"No offense," she said as she scanned the boxes, "but this sucks. Action. Action. Action. Horror. Oh, look. Stupid comedy. And more Action. It's obvious Abigail doesn't buy the movies."

"Hey, Abigail doesn't really watch movies much, and it's not like I keep a collection for dates or something."

"You willing to go to the video store and get a movie? I've wanted to see one called 'Save the Last Dance.'"

Jack feigned irritation. "You can't find anything and now I have to go out. How's that fair?"

Allison put her hands on either side of his face. Her touch was electric. Jack was amazed at the heat he felt inside. She forced him to look into her deep blue eyes.

"Please, oh pretty please?" she pouted. "For me?"

Jack melted, but kept up the game. "I guess so. But you owe me one." As he left, he thought about this last exchange. Was it flirting? Had he reached the point where every interaction was viewed that way? If so, he was in more trouble than he imagined.


Twenty minutes later, Jack returned home, movie and popcorn in tow. Allison had pulled out her blankets and was lying on the beanbag chair on the floor watching some sitcom. She had changed into her pajamas. Jack could only make out the top of her t shirt as she was burrowed deep beneath her covers. He handed the movie to her.

"Took you long enough," she said, taking the movie and leaning forward to put it into the player.

Jack harrumphed. "You want me to go make the popcorn now, Princess?" he asked.

"I'm not really hungry yet," she answered, ignoring his tease. "Maybe I'll make it later."

The kitchen was open to the family room, so Jack tossed the box of microwavable popcorn on the counter before settling in on the couch for the movie. They watched the first 15-20 minutes of the movie in silence. Allison was lying on the floor in front of the couch, and Jack could make out her shape under the blanket. Her long hair was pulled back in a pony-tail, and her blanket hugged her adolescent curves. Suddenly, she paused the movie.

"Hey!" I complained. "I was just getting into it.

"I'm hungry now," she chirped as she jumped up. Jack let his eyes follow her, but he could still only make out her figure as she was silhouetted by the light of the TV. She moved over to the dark kitchen. When she flipped on the kitchen light, Jack's jaw dropped. She was wearing some baggy but short-cut boxers and a belly shirt that barely covered her nubile breasts. He squeezed his eyes tight and tried to keep his arousal in check. Almost against his will, they fluttered open. He watched her busy herself in the kitchen, popping popcorn and getting something to drink. She talked merrily, jumping from topic to topic, apparently oblivious to his gawking. Jack had his wits about himself enough, though, to respond appropriately. After a while she shut off the light and came back over to the family room. She sat down on the floor, leaned up against the far end of the couch, unpaused the movie and began to munch on popcorn.

"What about me, you little brat," Jack said, trying desperately to push the unwanted thoughts from his head. "Where's mine?"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "I didn't know you wanted any," she said. "You can make your own, or I guess you can share mine. I've got enough for both of us."

"But you are over there and I'm over here," he replied.

"Then move, dummy," she teased.

Jack hesitated. Part of him didn't like where this was heading, but another part of him was hypnotized by his desire for her. The latter part won, as it always did with regards to Allison. He moved off the couch and sat next to the young woman. They continued to watch the movie in silence while they shared the popcorn. Jack had his arm on the back of the couch behind her so he could reach the bowl in her lap better with his other hand. Gradually she moved over into the nook of his arm. He flinched at the contact, and his senses were heightened by her proximity to him. She didn't cover back up, instead stretching out in top of the blankets, her long legs in front of her and her feet crossed.

After they finished the popcorn, Allison grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over both of them. Then she laid her head on Jack's shoulder. He tensed up. He felt himself begin to tremble.

"Does this bother you?" she asked innocently.

"No. No, it's fine," Jack lied.

Quiet resumed, filled by only the sounds from the TV.

'Does she have no idea what she is doing to me?' Jack agonized. 'I ... I want her, and yet I can't have her.'

She was apparently unaware that her actions were driving him crazy. After a while, she began to fidget.

"I'm going to lay down on the beanbag again," she said as she moved away, taking her warmth and the blanket with her. "My butt cheek is asleep."

Jack sat still as Allison lay down in front of him and covered up with the blanket. He was frozen, not knowing what to do. Tense seconds passed before she looked back over her shoulder.

"Are you coming? There's room." She was the picture of purity and innocence. He had no doubt she just felt at ease with him, like a brother. OK, maybe a little flirty, but only a little. Surely there were no ulterior motives to her actions.

Jack slowly moved over and slid down behind her, keeping his head resting on his hand so he could see over her hair. He purposely kept space between their bodies, choosing instead to lean back a bit against the couch. But as soon as he was in position with the blanket over him, she scooted back against him.

'Dammit, ' he thought, as he tried to hide his growing erection. They spooned while they watched the movie.

He know she had to feel the erection, as there was nowhere for him to hide it, not wedged in between her and the couch. He silently cursed his betraying body. He could easily smell hints of her perfume and her natural scent. He closed his eyes and swallowed, trying to still his trembling body. He felt Allison's hand reach behind her and search for his hand. She grabbed his wrist, which was lying on his side, and pulled it over her. Jack let his arm fall against the curve of her bare waist and his hand dangle over her taut belly.

They continued to watch the movie in silence. Jack's heart pounded. He slowly and softly began letting his fingers brush over her skin, his hand seemingly moving on its own accord. She shuddered, and then giggled.

"That tickled."

"Sorry," he said, moving his hand away.

"No, don't stop. It's alright. I just didn't expect it. You can keep going."

Jack put his hand back and continued his gentle caress. He could feel the goosebumps rise on her skin. She leaned back harder into him while they watched the movie and he caressed her bare stomach. Gradually, he worked his hand further up her stomach so that his fingertips brushed up under her shirt. He could feel her tense up, and then relax a little.

'Stop it, Jack!' he screamed to himself. 'Are you nuts?'

Her breathing was shallow, her skin on fire, and he knew he wouldn't—couldn't—stop unless she asked him to. He slid his fingers and palm up under her shirt. The way she was laying, he could feel her skin pulled tight over her ribs. He kept his hand up under her shirt, tracing along the lines of her ribs and her curves. Gradually, he moved his hand a little higher and could feel the curve of the underside of her soft breasts. Allison stopped breathing as she anticipated his next move, the movie progressing aimlessly in front of them.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't bring himself to do it, even though it was obvious that she would let him. He still had restraint. His mind still protested what his heart couldn't. He couldn't help but think that he had pushed her to this somehow, that he had manipulated her young, impressionable mind. This was not only wrong but illegal.

'She's only 16!' he shouted in his head. 'And she is Abigail's sister!'

He was teetering on the edge.


After a few minutes of tracing along the curves on the undersides of her breasts, Allison knew Jack was struggling with his actions. Her loins were quivering, her skin on fire. His caress not only etched into her skin but also into her very core. Each drag of his fingers stepped her arousal higher. Allison knew she needed to take action, or it might never happen. She reached up under her shirt, her soft, slender fingers trembling as she took hold of his reluctant hand and moved it over her breast. He didn't continue his caress, but he didn't move away, either. She could feel the tremor in his fingers as they pressed against her hardening nipple. His muscles rippled as his strong body shivered against her.

"Allison, I can't," he whispered into her ear. She shuddered as his warm breath blew across her ear and cheek. "We shouldn't be doing this. I mean, it's not right. Your sister ... my wife ... our ages. We just can't ... I can't."

Allison felt a lump in her throat, but that only strengthened her resolve. She was so close. So close now. She shifted a little so she could look back up at him. His face was partially illuminated by the glow of the TV. "I don't care," she whispered back. "I need you to do this, and I know you need to." She paused, and in that moment of vulnerability, she laid her emotions bare. She knew she was so fragile that if he rejected her, she'd break into a million pieces. "Please." Her eyes began to glisten. "Please, Jack."

She lifted her head and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before lowering back down to the beanbag again. She could see the change come over him. He'd jumped off the edge, stepped over the line, and he wore the choice on his face. He leaned down, his hand still unmoving on her breast, to press his lips against hers. At the moment their lips were to meet, Allison parted hers ever so slightly in acceptance. His soft lips pressed into hers, and her tongue just gently brushed against them. Then it all came pouring out of him, every pent up emotion inside him. He pressed harder against her lips, their mouths and tongues exploring each other frantically. He squeezed her breast, gently still, and she felt the nipple hardening under his touch. A small whimper escaped her lips.

They broke their kiss and she quietly settled back into him, her eyes on the TV. Her mind was in a frenzy. He continued to knead her breast, alternating from caressing to squeezing. When he gently pinched her tiny nipple, a spasm jolted through her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips a little, her breathing shallow. Another whimper resonated between them. Jack continued his attention on her breast.

'Ohmigod, ' she swooned. 'He's driving me insane.'

Encouraged by her response, he slowly slid his hand down her belly again. As he neared the waist band of her boxers, Allison instinctively parted her legs, leaving one leg on the floor and laying the other back against him. Her body was moving without thought. Again, however, he hesitated. Allison's heart jumped.

"Please, don't stop," she breathed. He responded by moving his hand down over the front of her boxers. Because of her angle, the baggy crotch lay on her lower leg, leaving her pussy exposed. She was aware of the cool room air caressing her hot sex. She bit her lip when Jack's fingers worked through the soft curls of her bush. Her body trembled with fear and anticipation.

Allison could feel the weight of his hand on her padded mound, which like her oldest sister, protruded ever so gently from the line of her abdomen. She remembered that it is sometimes called the "mound of Venus." It seemed aptly fitting as his touch was sending her out of this world. Jack's fingertips continued down through the hair, then onto bare skin that curved down towards her slit. Her eyes still closed, she reached her hand back and wrapped her arm under his, tickling his arm with her fingertips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.