Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison bounced up from her spot on the living room couch and practically flew to the door. She opened the door and shrieked as she wrapped Abigail in a tight, though sisterly, hug. Abigail kissed her cheek.

"Hey, Allie Cat."

"Abbie, I'm so glad you made it over." She pulled Abigail into the room, shut the door and hugged her again. This time Abigail kissed her on the lips. The kiss was firm, and filled with passion. Allison moaned when she felt Abigail's tongue seek hers. The kiss intensified, tongues dueling, hands exploring and bodies grinding.

Abigail broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "Oh, God, Allison, I've missed you so much. How long did Mom say she'd be gone?"

"A couple of hours. Until 8:30 or so." Allison had been surprised when her mother announced that she had an unexpected meeting with other officers of the Daughters of the Confederacy. "Mom said they are trying to finalize their summer charitable activities, and something came up."

Abigail was pulling Allison back to her bedroom. "What about Dad and the boys?"

"They won't be back until nearly midnight. They are visiting some school down in Jackson that's interested in Brad."

Once in the bedroom, Allison's clothes came off quickly. Allison let her head loll back as her sister kissed along her jaw line, into the hollow of her neck and down between her heaving breasts. Abigail was pushing Allison's shorts and panties down her long legs.

"Abbie, the things you do to me. I've missed you so much." She sighed as she felt her shorts complete their descent. She stepped out of them and lay back on the bed, scooting to the middle. She beckoned to her big sister. "Please make love to me."

Abigail stood and looked up and down Allison's naked form, her eyes glazed over with lust. She began to peel off her own clothes, never taking her eyes off the smaller girl. Allison loved to watch Abigail strip. She found it incredibly sexy, watching as inch by inch of her sister's skin was exposed to her eyes. Watching Abigail, she slipped her fingers between her parted legs and slowly began to circle the tips through her wetness.

Abigail bit her lip. "God, Allie. You are so hot. I love watching you play with yourself."

"I love watching YOU play with me," Allison replied, then moaned as she brushed her finger over her sensitive clit. She continued to diddle as she watched Abigail shimmy out of her slacks and panties. "How is Jack?"

"Much better. Only three days, and he's hardly limping at all." Abigail slipped her knee highs down her legs. Allison licked her lips as Abigail bent over, her large breasts swaying and her hands sliding down her long legs.

News of the most recent incident at the Williams' home made its way from Abigail to Tammy to Brianna and finally to Allison. Jack got treatment at the hospital that night, but explained it away to the doctors as an unfortunate accident. Three incidents now—the two acts of vandalism and her run in with Tyson—all related to their subterfuge. She and Jack have both been injured. How long before Abigail was injured, too? Or worse. Allison pushed the thoughts away before they could consume her and turned her attention back to her gorgeous sister.

Abigail knelt on the bed and crawled over towards Allison. Allison was mesmerized as she looked into Abigail's dark eyes and then at the gentle motion of her heavy breasts. Allison noted that Abigail was softer than her. Her body didn't have the same muscular definition that Allison's had. She was curvy, not fat or even chubby, and she was very, very sexy. She was what Allison pictured when she heard the word "woman".

"Meeeooow..." Abigail teased as she licked her lips. "This kitty is hungry."

Allison shivered in anticipation as Abigail moved between her legs. She felt Abigail's hot breath gently caress her clean shaven pussy. The older girl curled her arms under, around and back over the top Allison's legs, resting her hands gently on top of her mons. Then Allison felt the firm yet soft pressure as Abigail slipped the flat of her tongue from the bottom of her slit, up to her clit, around and back down.

"Ooooh..." Allison moaned, her hands going to the back of her lover's head. Abigail explored now, dragging her tongue slowly from one spot to the next, pausing to devour the most sensitive and delicate spots. Allison's head rolled back and forth as her sister sucked and chewed on her swollen lips. She moaned when Abigail sunk her tongue into her hot depths.

Allison continued gasping and moaning as her sister lavished attention to her hot pussy. She had her hands immersed in Abigail's hair, clutching handfuls of the thick tresses. Allison could feel the intensity of Abigail's ministrations bump up, and she felt her core muscles begin to quiver.

"I love you, Abbie," Allison moaned. "Oh, God, I love you." Abigail answered with a strong hum that vibrated Allison's pussy. "Ohhhhmigod..."

Allison hips were moving, gyrating and pushing involuntarily. Abigail was not gentle now, her tongue stabbing into Allison's hole, her teeth nipping at her swollen bud. The slurps and moans punctuated the fevered motions as her sister ate her pussy.

She felt the pleasure swell within her, her body trembling with desire, her pussy aching for release. Abigail sensed it, too, and curled her tongue and lips around Allison's exposed clit, sucking deeply. Allison crested with a scream, her body tensing, her ass rising off the bed and her pussy shuddering in massive convulsions. Lights exploded behind Allison's eyelids.

"Oooh ... Abbieeee!" she screamed as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her. She gasped and moaned and her body crashed back to the bed. Abigail finally released her suction, but continued to lap at her soaked box, sending repeated spasms through the younger girl. Finally, Allison moaned and shuddered a final shudder, then lay still.

Abigail dotted gentle kisses on Allison's thigh, making her quiver.

"Abbie, please. Too sensitive." Allison tried to catch her breath. Abigail moved up and laid half on and half off her sister.

"I love you, Allie." She gently kissed Allison's lips, and Allison inhaled deeply, enjoying her musk on her sister's face. She licked Abigail's lips, which sent a shudder through the older girl. Then she licked Abigail's cheeks and chin.

Allison smacked her lips. "Mmmm, I taste good."

"Why do you think I love going down on you so much? You're like a tender pastry drizzled with the sweetest, yummiest glaze."

"OK, now I'm hungry," Allison said with a giggle.

Abigail ground her wet pussy into Allison's thigh. "I think I know something that you might enjoy."

"Most definitely. Come up here, you naughty girl."

Abigail moved up and straddled Allison's face, sitting back so her ass was pressed against the top of her younger sister's breasts. Allison shifted so her shoulders rested comfortable on Abigail's feet. She looked up as Abigail looked down lovingly at her. Abigail's hands were gently playing with stray locks of Allison's hair. Allison lifted her head a little so she could see straight down to Abigail's exposed pussy. Her own loins quivered as she saw how wet and aroused Abigail was, her lips an angry red, swollen and sodden.

Allison pressed her hands into the small of Abigail's back and the older girl responded by raising a little and moving forward. Allison inhaled deeply and let her sister's fragrance hypnotize her.

"It's been so long, I can't remember if you are sweet," Allison said as her mouth moved closer to Abigail's pussy, "or savory."

Allison formed her lips into a soft pucker and pressed against Abigail's exposed clitoris, gently at first, then pressing more firmly. Abigail quivered and moaned with excitement.

"You will tell me if I don't do it right, won't you?" Allison teased, her breath washing over the drenched folds of her sister.

"Mmm hmm. Please. Do it now. Lick me, Allie. Eat me." Abigail's voice was unsteady. Allison lifted just her eyes to see her sister's face, and was mesmerized at the look of sheer bliss that she found there.

"You are soooo damn sexy, Abbie," she moaned. Then she flattened her tongue and gave Abigail a strong, firm swipe from the bottom to the top of her pussy.

"Ooooh ... fuuuuuuck..." Abigail moaned as her body flinched. Allison closed her eyes and concentrated on the intimate act of pleasuring her sister. She did everything she knew her sister loved. She licked repeatedly between the folds of her labia, curled her tongue deep in her hole, sucked her clit while flicking it with her tongue. Abigail responded, her moans and movements becoming more intense, more sporadic. When Allison could tell her sister was close, she buried her tongue deep in her pussy, clamped her lips over the opening and sucked fiercely, rubbing her nose roughly over Abigail's clit.

Abigail jerked like she was hit by a bolt of lightning. She grunted and thrust her hips forward, then let out a deep, long groan.

"Unngh ... Ooooooooh, shiiiiiiiiiiit!" Abigail body suddenly went into a fit of convulsions and Allison hung on for dear life, sucking her sister's pussy and enjoying the copious fluids that flooded her mouth. Abigail's body continued to spasm and she let out a string of primal curses as she rode the pleasure. She twitched with a moan and then rolled off of Allison, breaking her lips' suction with a slurp. Abigail curled on her side, her hand between her legs and her body twitching with aftershocks.

Allison rolled over and threw her arm and leg over her sister. She gently caressed Abigail's back as her sister settled down from her orgasm.

"Allie," she gasped. "Allie, Allie, Allie."

Allison smiled and kissed Abigail's forehead. "Yes, love?"

"How is it that you've gotten better at this in the weeks since we last made love? Are you making it with someone on the side?"

"I take it my technique met with your approval?"

"Gawd, girl. That was amaaazing. You have got a magic mouth."

"Thanks, lover. Your mouth is pretty amazing, too."

Abigail rolled over and threw her arm and leg over Allison, pulling her closer. Allison complied, pushing her breasts against her sister's large globes.

"I've missed you so much," Abigail cooed. "I hope and pray every day that everything will work out soon."

Allison felt the lump in her throat but choked it down. "Me, too. I love you, Abbie.

"I love you, too." They kissed, and for at least another hour, they refused to allow the stress of their lives to bring them down.


For the second time in an hour, Jack drove slowly down his in-laws' street, his sharp eye paying particularly close attention the cars parked on the sides of the street in front of him. The first time, after he dropped Abigail off on his way to his project group meeting, he was just memorizing the scene. He thought he saw movement in an old sedan, but when he looked, it appeared empty, so headed to his meeting.

He and the three classmates who made up the project team had worked hard most of the semester to develop a detailed strategic plan for a fictitious company, and as the semester was drawing to a close, they had to present a preliminary report to their instructor that night. He pouted to Abigail earlier about not being able to be with the two sisters, but in truth he was glad they would have the time alone. So he bucked up and endured the pain as his instructor blasted their plan full of holes. It had taken only 30 minutes of their allotted hour for their plan to die a miserable death, so the team spent the next 30 minutes analyzing the damage and divvying the workload.

Now, he had returned to retrieve his wife and visit a little with Allison. This time down the street, however, he caught a glimpse of movement in the old sedan again. Again when he got close, he saw no one. He was sure the person was ducking down. Throwing caution to the wind, he pulled into the Garners' driveway. He shut off the engine, climbed out and walked up to the front door. It was pointless to try to hide his presence from their observer. He knocked his usual melody and waited. A slight breeze rustled his hair. It was particularly cool for mid-April, and he wished he'd thought to grab a hoodie before leaving the house. He smiled when he heard a squeal and his name float muffled through the wooden door. A moment later, the door opened, Allison grinning and Abigail standing a few feet behind her. They were both wearing his old t-shirts.

"Well, hell, girls. No wonder I'm washing clothes every couple of days. You've taken all my shirts." He smiled a moment to soften the tease, then let the smile slip away. He was all business now. "We have a visitor across the street that seems to have a really keen interest in what's going on in this house. Abigail, get your own clothes on, babe. We have work to do."

Jack stepped inside the entryway and closed the door behind him. He kissed both girls and Abigail disappeared down the hall to get dressed.

"How was your evening?" he asked.

Allison grinned. "Wonderful. I was hoping we could resume our, um, activities once you got here, but I guess we'll have to wait." She turned and peeked out of the little window beside the front door. Jack sat down on the sofa to wait for his wife. An open atlas on the coffee table drew his attention. It was open to Washington state, which caused Jack to smile.

They'd chosen the University of Washington for Jack's continued education, and he was pleased that both girls seemed excited about the prospects. He'd finalized things a few weeks before, just after the first of April. Allison was apprehensive at first about being so close to Analise, but Jack assured her that Seattle was a large metropolitan area, and the likelihood that they would have many run-ins was minimal. Jack had told both sisters that he planned to have some active role in the baby's life, assuming he was the father, but that he wouldn't force them to pursue relationships with Analise.

"Is it him?"

Allison's question brought Jack back to the present. She was still peering through the window.

"I'm not sure. I know there's a person inside that grey car across the street, but they ducked down whenever I drove past."

"Crap, the car just pulled out."

Jack stood and reached into his pocket, double-checking that he had the Post-It note that contained Gimel Juarez's address, and then called to Abigail. "Time to go, honey! Our friend needs a visit."

"Coming!" she called back.

Jack stepped towards the door and wrapped Allison in a big hug. "We'll get together soon. I promise."

Allison laid her head on his chest and sighed. "I know, but I was hoping that the three of us could finally, you know, be together. At the same time."

Jack felt his penis twitch at the thought. "Aren't you just the horny one?"

"Hell, yeah. But don't act like you don't want that, too."

"I don't," Jack teased. "I'm not sure I can handle the both of you at the same time."

Abigail stepped into the entryway, buttoning her sweater. "I'm not sure you can, either. If not, I'm sure Allie and I can find a way to get the most from the encounter."

Jack stuck his tongue out at her while Allison laughed.

Abigail smiled sweetly. "Promises, promises. Let's go, Big Boy."

The trio said their goodbyes, and the couple headed into the night.


Ted pulled into the gas station parking lot and up to the pump. Brad jumped out of the car before Ted could speak and shuffled off towards the store.

"Ben, please take care of the gas while I make my phone call."

"Dad, why do I always have to pump the gas? What about Brad?"

Ted looked at his youngest child through the rearview mirror. "Son, do as you are told." His tone was firm but patient. He loved his sons, but regardless, he couldn't tolerate incessant whining or complaining. If he did, that would only breed disobedience.

Ben sighed dramatically and tumbled out of the car. Ted glanced around the parking lot and located the payphone. He moved in that direction silently cursing the lack of cell phone coverage. Towers were coming up all over the place, but this part of Tennessee was still lagging behind. He'd been assured when he purchased the phone that coverage wouldn't be a problem. However, delays due to terrain and economy had slowed growth. He figured it wouldn't be until the turn of the millennium—still a couple of year away—before the damned device was really useful.

At the payphone, Ted pulled out his wallet and retrieved his calling card. He punched in the requisite series of numbers and waited. Another couple of numbers and he was in the Bank's voicemail system. A couple of more numbers and he was in his voicemail box.

One message. To hear the message, press 7. He did and waited.

"Mr. Garner, this is Gimel Juarez." Well, of course it is, Ted thought. I can barely understand your English. "I was watching your house tonight and something interesting happened. Call me later tonight. I will be home in about an hour." The message ended. Thanks for leaving the time you called, he thought, irritated at the ineptitude of some people. For the timestamp, press 4. Ted waited. The call came in at 9:18 pm.

Ted looked at his watch. It was nearly 10:00 now. Ted sighed. Fine. He could wait 20 minutes. He looked at the convenience store attached to the gas station. It contained what appeared to be some type of restaurant. He and boys could grab a quick bite to eat inside while they waited. He looked back at his car, where his youngest son had finished pumping the gas and was now moving towards the entrance of the store. Yes. He would wait, and he hoped that the news was worth it.


Gimel Juarez pulled his clunker into his parking spot and shut off the engine. It shuddered and coughed for a moment, then died with a hiss. He didn't care. Finally, after weeks of watching the gabacho's kid, both at school and at their house, he had something to tell the man. After the promised stop at the market for diapers and a few groceries, he decided to buy his wife some flowers. He'd be getting a fat wad of cash from Garner. He figured she deserved some kind of present for putting up with his absence so many evenings.

He happily grabbed the bags and the flowers and whistled his way up the walk to his rundown duplex. Thirty years in the US and this was what he had to show for it. The land of opportunity. Yeah right. He refused to allow the inequalities of his adopted home pull him down, though. Right now, he had seized a small opportunity, and he would make sure his children and his wife benefited. Maybe he'd even have enough to send back to Mexico for his sister's family. She'd been unable to come to the US with Gimel and his father, staying home with their ailing mother. As bad as Gimel thought he had it, he knew she had it ten times worse, a hundred times worse.

He unlocked the front door and pushed it open.

"Miguel! Pick up your toys and put them away like I asked you!"

Gimel closed the door just as his wife, Maria, stepped out of the small kitchen. She saw him, and then the flowers, and her face lit up. Gimel beamed inside as he held the fragrant gift out to her.

"Baby, how beautiful! Why did you... ?"

"Because I love you, Maria." She came over, took the flowers and kissed him firmly. As they broke the kiss, he noticed two-year-old Alandra toddling after her mother.

He smiled and thought that his life wasn't really as bad as he seemed to make it out to be. Steady job, wonderful wife, two precious children.

A knock at the door broke the tranquility of the moment. He handed the bags to Maria and turned back to the door. He opened it and stared at the two apparitions standing before him. He blinked once, then again, and all the visions of contentment shattered around him.


Jack and Abigail sat on the ratty couch across from Gimel Juarez. Abigail was surprised at how easily Jack had gotten into the house. He'd held up the two manila envelopes and said simply, "I think you might want to invite us in."

Now the two men stared each other down while the two women fidgeted uncomfortably. Abigail knew what Jack was going to say, and she felt incredible sadness for the Hispanic woman. She was an innocent victim in the Garner family's soap opera.

Finally, Jack tossed the thinner envelope down on the coffee table in front of the janitor, who made no move to pick it up.

"Gimel..." his wife said in a quivering voice. "What's going on?" She had no hint of an accent, and Abigail wondered how long she'd lived in the US.

"Mr. Juarez, aren't you the least bit curious about what's in the envelope?" Jack said calmly.

"Why don't you just tell me?" Juarez replied with an equal lack of emotion. Abigail noted only a slight accent in his voice.

"Suit yourself. In here is copy of evidence that we plan to take to the authorities in the morning. Seems you've been paying an unusual amount of attention to a certain sophomore girl at your high school."

Abigail caught the slight flinch in the man's demeanor. She also caught the faint gasp of surprise from his wife.

"There must be some mistake," Mrs. Juarez said.

"The proof is undeniable," Jack replied nodding towards the envelope.

Mrs. Juarez looked from the envelope to her husband, who made no move towards it. She leaned forward and picked it up.

"Maria..." he said pulling on her arm.

"This is crazy. Just open the envelope, Gimel, and show them that they are crazy."

She ripped open the envelope and pulled the contents out. She looked at the first picture blankly, then the second. As she thumbed through each picture, her eyes widened more. Abigail wanted to say something to sooth her when the tears started to form in Maria's eyes.

"Gimel, there must be some mistake. Tell them they are wrong. Gimel, tell me this isn't true."

"What do you plan to tell them?" Gimel directed the question to Jack, his voice carrying a note of resignation. He completely ignored his wife's plea.

"Well, I don't really need to say anything, do I? The pictures, the timestamps, they speak volumes. Twenty-two different instances of you watching Allison Garner over three days. Three days, Mr. Juarez! And these are only the ones caught on camera. How many lecherous looks were missed by the lens?"

Maria stifled a sob and shoved the pictures into her husband's lap.

"It's not what you think," the janitor said, as much for her as for Jack and Abigail.

Jack leaned forward. "It doesn't matter what I think, does it? It matters what the principal and the school board think. It matters what the police think. A 40-something male paying intense interest at an attractive underage female. That screams stalking at best and sexual predator at worst."

"My husband is not a sexual predator!" Maria stood up, her hands balled into fists at her side. "I don't know what's going on, but he would never do such a thing."

"Mama?" Abigail turned and looked in the direction of the voice. It belonged to a young boy, maybe six or seven. He looked scared.

"Go back to your room, Miguel," Gimel called over his shoulder. "Everything is fine."

Maria stood up and gently escorted her son out of the room.

"What do you want from me?"

Jack's face was a stone mask. Abigail marveled at his lack of emotion; his face gave nothing away. It would have been obvious to even a casual observer that Jack was in charge of the current situation.

"First, I want you to answer some questions for me. Depending on those answers, I may have a proposition for you." Jack leaned back and put his arm around Abigail. "I'm not interested in seeing anything happen to you, Mr. Juarez. You have a lovely family, and you seem to be a hard working man. I only want to see that those I love aren't hurt. Will you cooperate with us?"

Juarez looked at the stack of pictures in his hands for a long moment. Abigail fidgeted in discomfort, but Jack remained inexpressive.

"I'll answer your questions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.