Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison never dreamed in cartoon before. But here she was, right in the middle of the old A-ha video for whatever that song was. "Take on Me". Yeah, that was it. She knew this was a dream, but it didn't make it any less awful. The roles were reversed, though. She was the one stuck in the cartoon panel, and Abigail and Jack were live action. Try as she might, she just couldn't bust out of the panel. Instead of crying for her and hoping she'd break free, they just shrugged their shoulders and walked away, into the darkness. She called after them, pleaded for them to come back, not to forget her. Then her cartoon self collapsed and cried, her heart broken.

She heard a knock, which caused her to pause her crying for just a moment. Then another knock. She quickly stood up and turned in the direction of the knock. Maybe they'd come back. A third knock, and then someone called her name. She deflated, then her eyes popped open and she could see the contours of her bedroom in the dim light from the curtains.

"Allison?" Her mother. "Allison, dear, your father would like you to come down for breakfast in 15 minutes. Then you can get ready for school."

"Fuck him," she whispered, then answered more loudly. "Whatever. I'll be there."

She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Time to face the music. Time to play the game. Time to ... drop the clichés. She was a little surprised at her wry humor, especially considering the circumstances and the time of day. Maybe it was a coping mechanism. She stood up and reached for her robe, then decided she'd just go to breakfast as is. She was tired of tiptoeing around her father. She made a quick pit stop at the bathroom and headed downstairs. She hesitated in the hall outside the kitchen, took a deep breath and stepped inside.

"Oh, my, Allison," her mother stammered.

Ted looked up from his newspaper and his eyes widened for just a moment. He turned them back to his paper. "I suggest you go upstairs and put on something more modest, young lady."

She looked down at her t-shirt—Jack's t-shirt actually—and her panties, barely visible under the hem of her shirt. She shrugged and sat down at the table. She glanced at the usual breakfast cereal and fruit, but made no effort to reach for the food.

Ted looked back at her, his expression cold. "You will do as I say."

Allison glared back at him. "Go ... to ... hell."

Sharon gasped. "Allison, that's no way to talk..."

Ted cut her off. "Has his influence so horribly corrupted my little girl? It's like a wound that festers until the infection kills the soul." He leaned forward, his eyes burning into Allison's flesh. For an instant she wanted to cower, but she steeled herself. What did she have to lose? He had already taken away anything that was important to her. "It starts with an attitude of disrespect, then moves to dishonesty and eventually immorality. I should have seen it coming, all your little murmurings, your little secrets over the last couple of years. I chalked it up to normal teenage rebelliousness, but now I can see it was the roots of corruption. I'm just astonished that this is the way you choose to repay me after all I've done for you."

Allison had enough. "Oh, please, Dad. Spare me. You've barely given me the time of day since I was born. Don't try to play the pious father now." He opened his mouth to speak, but she wouldn't let him. "All you ever cared about was whether we made you look good. Brad and Ben, they do that just fine for you. Brad is a football star in the making, and Ben will probably be better. All I can give you is soccer and good grades, but you know, that will just have to do. As long as I don't mess things up, I might be able to marry well and give you some grandsons to be proud of."

"Allison, please," Sharon pleaded.

"No, Sharon. It's alright. Let her say her piece." Ted leaned back and folded the paper in front of him. He held his arms open, his palms face up. "Please, continue with your wonderful insight of my character."

Allison was just getting started. "Sure, in public you say and do all the right things. 'I'm so proud of Allison. I'm so proud of Abigail.' Whatever. You couldn't have been more pissed about her marrying Jack, and when it looked like she was going to do it whether you liked it or not, you decided to spin it your way. All so you could save face."

"And you see I was right about that scoundrel." He was gloating. The bastard was gloating. He was totally missing the point.

Allison sighed. "You have no respect for women. You think all we need to do is be elegant decoration for men. As long as we aren't a hassle, then everything is fine. But as soon as we begin to think for ourselves and speak our minds, you call us 'corrupted'. You think we should quietly going through life like June Cleaver, serving her man and raising her kids and generally having no backbone and no personality." She paused. "You think we should be like Mom."

Ted slammed his hand onto the table. Allison jerked back. "Now you are crossing the line. I have the absolute greatest respect for women. I have done nothing but provide a wonderful life for you, Abigail, Analise and your mother. I..." He paused. The corner of Allison's mouth turned upwards in a pseudo-grin. Now she had him. "Why are you grinning like that?"

"It's always about you. I basically insult Mom, but all you can do is comment on my attack on you. Thanks for proving my point." He was dumbstruck. She could see he was mentally replaying her comments. She turned to Sharon, who had her head down and was fidgeting with a napkin. Allison took note of her mother's surprising reaction to her comment. "Sorry, Mom. I didn't really mean what I said. I think you are a wonderful mother and wonderful person. I can't help but feel that Dad has forced you to be who he wants you to be instead of who you really are."

"Enough of this!" Ted stood and glared down at his youngest daughter. "No respectful daughter would have ever spoken to her parents this way. I know I didn't raise you that way, and I'm sure your mother didn't. I can only blame the negative influence of your older sister and her ... husband." He practically spat the last word out. "I will get my family back, even if I have to resort to tactics that are, well ... I will do what it takes. That man has taken away your innocence. He has convinced your sister that his whorish ways are acceptable and she has fallen prey to his carnal appetites. I refuse to believe that either of you are lost, however. Therefore, we will begin a reformation of sorts. I will drive you to school. Your mother will pick you up. I will check in daily to make sure you are in attendance at all your classes and your soccer practice. You will attend church bible study this evening and every week until I deem your reformation is over. You will attend church and meet weekly with Pastor Donathon. And you will associate yourself with young men of character." He paused, as if to savor the moment. "As a matter of fact, Mr. Merrill's son has graciously agreed to escort you to tonight's study and then out for ice cream afterwards."

Allison eyes widened. "Tyson? No way! I will not..."

Ted cut her off with a wave of his hand. "You will do as you are told. Cooperate, and we will let Mr. Williams depart from our lives with no fuss and some sense of dignity. If you don't, well, I have a few tidbits of information I'm sure the police and our lawyers would be interested in."

Allison ground her teeth, but remained silent. Abigail's plea the previous day—her request that Allison cooperate—was the reason, not her father's threat. Besides, she'd said her piece, not that it did any good. She'd cooperate only as long as Abigail and Jack needed her to. She just hopped it wouldn't be long.

Ted nodded. "Very good. You have turned this nice young man down before. Now, you will show Tyson all the respect that you haven't shown me. You will act like a moral, upstanding young woman. You will be seen in public. If he asks or attempts to hold your hand, you will allow him to do so. A chaste kiss will even be permitted in public."

Like that will ever happen, she promised herself. She kept her eyes locked on her father's. "Is that all?"

"Just that you will make no attempt to contact Abigail or Mr. Williams. No phone, no letters, no face-to-face visits. Nothing. Am I clear?"

Allison shrugged. "Whatever."

Ted leaned forward menacingly. "Am I clear?" he repeated, more firmly this time.

"Couldn't be more so." Allison's tried to excrete every ounce of venom into her next words. "And, FATHER, I still hope you rot in hell. Am I clear?"


Ted Garner pulled into the parking lot of the bank and into his marked spot. He smiled at the sign. "Theodore Garner, President". He refused to allow the attitude of his youngest daughter to spoil his day. Yet, his smile faded as he stared at the sign. He had worked so hard to get to where he was. There was no way he was going to let this selfish, undisciplined generation mess it up. He would do everything—everything—in his power to make sure that he came out smelling like roses. And, of course, making sure that Jack Williams went down in flames.

It was true. He'd never liked the young man, viewed him as a parasite from inferior lineage. Just like that swindler who ruined his grandfather, and ultimately, his family. Ted could feel his temperature rising. How he hated those who chose to live off of others' hard work instead of their own. He saw through Jack's ruse instantly, but nothing he could say could convince Abigail he was right. She just kept saying how he wasn't like that, and how he shouldn't judge Jack based on his financial upbringing. Ted shook his head as he got out of the car. Abigail was so like his grandfather, from all that he'd seen and heard.

The old man had also been a poor judge of character. Heaven knows that nothing good can come from the decidedly lower class, and the Jewish one at that. Grandfather let greed get the best of him, though, allowing the Jew to sweet-talk him into investing the family fortune in a foolish business proposition. Sure enough, when the business appeared to be a failure, Grandfather pulled the money and tried to compensate by investing aggressively in some high-risk stocks. Desperation has a way of making fools out of people. That happened towards the end of 1928. Just in time for the Crash. Ted had worked hard to restore the family image and reclaim what was their historical right.

Ted walked into the lobby of the Bank, giving a quick nod to Leah and Brian, the two young tellers, as he passed. They were likable young college students from good families. Ted made it a habit of having several college students on staff at any given time, considering it just one way he—and the bank, of course—could give back to the community.

"Good morning, Mr. Garner."

"Good morning, Jean," Ted replied to his long-time assistant. She handed him his messages as he passed into his office. As he settled behind his impressive mahogany desk a few minutes later, Jean entered with a cup of coffee, placing it on the coaster on his desk.

"Glenn will bring by the cash flow report over around 9:00 for your review," Jean stated. "Is there anything else you need at the moment, sir?"

"No, thank you, Jean," he said, without looking up from his messages. She took that as her cue and exited his office, pulling his door closed.

He hesitated as he got halfway through his messages. Gimel Juarez had returned his call from yesterday. Ted quickly picked up his phone and dialed Gimel's number. As it rang he regretfully lamented having to rely on a Mexican. Gimel had proven to be adept at accomplishing some of the more undesirable tasks Ted needed accomplished, however, so Ted tried very hard to keep a good relationship with the man. Given where Gimel worked, Ted knew his request would be simple. As Gimel answered the phone, Ted decided that some relationships with inferiors were worth maintaining.


Allison's head was throbbing. Her efforts to appear pleasant and social were wreaking havoc on her. She plopped down at her normal table with only apple juice and a bag of chips. She tried to keep a smile on her face for all the passers-by, but finally gave in and put her head in her hands. She massaged her temples slowly and waited for Brianna.

Dana arrived first, sitting across from Allison, chatty as always. "Hey, girl. Missed you this morning. What's up?"

Allison smiled a little. Dana was definitely a ray of sunshine, though her joviality could weigh on you at times. "Nothing much. Dad brought me to school this morning, so we made it just before the bell rang."

Dana was already digging into a chicken salad sandwich. "OK. Your car on the fritz or something?"

"Or something," Allison answered, hoping the short answer would end the questions.

Dana looked at Allison as she took a drink of her Pepsi, and was just beginning to speak when Brianna scooted in next to Dana.

As they exchanged hellos, Brianna fell into a gripe about Geometry homework. Under the table, Allison felt a nudge against her knee. She reached down and Brianna shoved an envelope into her hand. She marveled at how Brianna didn't even skip a beat in her tirade. While Dana and Brianna chattered on, Allison nonchalantly glanced down at the envelope. "Walk with me to class" was written on the flap in Brianna's distinctive garish handwriting. She turned it over and smiled inwardly. "We love you!" was written in Jack's all-caps block printing.

"Earth to Allison!" Dana called loudly.

Allison started and looked up at Dana. "Sorry. My mind was wandering."

Dana's expression changed to one of concern. "Are you OK, Allie? You seem preoccupied."

"I'm fine. Just not feeling real well today. That's all."

Brianna saved her again by changing the subject, this time to makeup. Dana took the bait and launched into her sermon on avoiding cheap makeup because of myriad reasons. Soon, the lunch period drew to a close. Dana headed one direction and Allison and Brianna headed in the other.

Brianna started immediately. "I'm jealous."

"Why?"

"Your sister and brother-in-law. They are just awesome. I can totally see how much they love you. Abigail is so sweet and understanding, and Jack is funny and sensitive. Not to mention a hunk. I never really paid much attention to them before."

Allison sighed. She forced herself to keep back the tears. Just a little longer, she told herself. "Did they have anything to tell me?"

"It's all in the letter. Quite the plan, if I do say so, though there are still some holes. They asked me to read it and give them any ideas. I hope you don't mind me being this involved."

Allison took Brianna's hand in hers and stopped her friend. "Brianna, you are the best friend I could ever have. I don't know what I'd do without you. You have my total trust."

Brianna blushed and squeezed Allison's hand. "Thanks, Allie."

They resumed walking and Allison spoke again. "I'll read the letter next period and we can talk about it during Biology lab."

"Cool."

Allison hugged her friend. "Thanks, Bri. I love you."

"I love you, too. Now get to class or you'll be late."

Allison turned quickly and bumped into the janitor, who was pushing his cleaning cart down the hall. She uttered an apology and quickly looked back at Brianna with a shrug and embarrassed smile, then raced down the hall.


Jack opened the door to the Social Sciences building. Between his 9:10 and 12:40 classes, he decided to work on The Plan, as he and Abigail had begun calling it. His first stop had been the computer lab, where he'd finally narrowed down his grad school choices to two: the University of New Hampshire and the University of Washington. He'd applied and been accepted to both schools, as well as several others. UNH had a solid MBA program, and Jack could focus on marketing and research, something he really enjoyed. However, UW had a solid international business element to their MBA program, and that was where Jack really felt a pull. Not only that, but part of his plan involved making the appropriate arrangements for Allison, and there were several solid prep soccer programs at good academic schools near both of those universities.

The obvious wildcard was Analise, who would soon deliver what could possibly be his child. It was a topic that had gotten lost in all the hullabaloo of the last couple of days, but it was one that needed to be addressed. Analise lived in the Pacific Northwest, very close to Seattle. Maybe too close. However, if the child was his, he knew he needed to provide what was necessary to care for the child, whether by way of open agreement with Analise and Shane, or clandestinely somehow. He hadn't had long to learn from his mother, but she had definitely taught him to live up to his responsibilities. When Jack was only two, his father had disappeared, and Jack vowed he'd always be there for his children. He knew he'd have to talk with Abigail, and then find a way to get Allison's take. The ultimate decision, after all, belonged to all of them.

Jack's next stop between classes was to visit an old friend of his grandparents. Phil Goodwyn was a professor in the sociology department of the school, and was one of the primary reasons Jack chose to come to this school. When Jack's mother died when he was 10, he had gone to live with her parents in the small town of Fulton, Kentucky. Phil was their neighbor, and had been for more than two decades. Phil had taken an instant liking to the young man and became somewhat of a mentor to him. When Jack turned 16, his grandfather died, and Jack went into a rebellious phase. Phil tried to help Jack's grandmother corral him. In Jack's skewed thinking, Phil's involvement at that point in life was seen as anything but what it was: true caring and concern for him. Jack did and said things during the next few years that nearly destroyed his relationship with Phil. However, when Jack met Abigail, he worked hard to mend his errors. He began repairing his relationship with Phil, and while it was still strained, the last couple of years seemed to ease the strain. Jack had no doubt that he could trust the man, so he wanted to seek out his advice, both as a friend and as an expert in criminology.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.