Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

Abigail let her eyes flutter open. An unusually bright light streamed through the parted window curtains. She smiled. The annual spring snowfall. Every March there was a late snowfall, and it seemed to always catch everyone by surprise. It was Abigail's favorite snowfall when she was in school because it came late enough and was big enough to force schools to close their doors and break the monotony of the spring semester. Even now she liked this snow because it was usually the wettest snow, which meant the best snowball fights, snowman building and sledding.

The curvy brunette stretched and rolled over to face her husband. She looked at Jack and enjoyed his sweet presence. She loved this man dearly, and was so glad he was with her. His lips were plump and red and slightly parted. He was on his back and his hand was behind his head. She snuggled into the nook of his arm and relished in his warmth. He was shirtless and the blankets were pulled down to his waist. She drew her fingernails lightly across his chest, slowly circling each of his nipples. They immediately began to pucker. She looked at his face again, but he was still sound asleep. An evil smile spread across her face. Time to wake him up the right way, she thought. She gently slid her hand under the covers and brushed over his shorts. She squeezed his morning erection. Still he slept. She pushed the covers down to his thighs and reached into his shorts, pulling his erection free. Her mouth began to salivate as she imagined the hot flesh in her mouth. She bent so her head rested on his lower stomach and slowly began to stroke it up and down. She loved watching the skin push over the head, enjoying how it seemed to grow even bigger when she pulled the skin down taut. He was circumcised, and she thought he had the most beautiful penis she'd ever seen. She'd been with a couple of men before Jack, and had taken a Human Sexuality class in college, so she had seen images of many penises. He was the perfect shape, size, texture and color. Not too big. Not too small. Longer than average, thought not extremely long, and very thick. She marveled how she couldn't get her fingers completely around the shaft.

She could feel her pussy get wet as she thought about how it felt to have her lips and walls stretched by the steel rod her husband sported. She was amazed that Allison was able to take the full girth of it inside her, especially the first time. Picturing Jack making love to her youngest sister helped her state of arousal, and she could sense that her panties were now wet. Suddenly, she needed to taste him. He had begun to involuntarily move his hips. She glanced back at his face, and, though his brow was slightly furrowed, he remained in that state between sleep and awake. She smiled again and moved her head over the top of his cock. She took a deep breath and sank her mouth onto the hot flesh in her hand. He immediately yelped and his body tensed.

"Huh? Abbie?" he stammered. He sucked in his breath and began to move his hips again. "Oh, shit, that feels good..." She had half his cock in her mouth, sucking and circling her tongue around the tip, while she squeezed and stroked with her hand. She hummed a little and he groaned. She knew the vibrations when she did that drove him crazy, so she made a mental note to tell Allison.

Jack started to grab for her, and she took her hand off his penis to help him. Together they positioned her over him so her pussy was inches from his face. She never took her mouth off his cock. Once in place, she replaced her hand and continued milking his thick meat. She played with his balls a little with the other hand, but quickly got tired of holding her weight with her elbows, so she used that hand to support herself. She could taste the salty pre-come that greased the way for his orgasm and redoubled her efforts. Jack moaned, and she could feel his hot breath on her wet pussy. She returned the moan when she felt him pull the crotch of her panties to the side. She stopped moving as she waited in anticipation of his contact. He had both hands around her hips and on her ass now and was alternating cold and hot breaths on her lips and clit. She knew she was swollen and red. She began to quiver, but he still hesitated. She squeezed his cock in encouragement, and he twitched and let out a chuckle. She whimpered and took her mouth off his cock.

"Oh, god, Jack. Stop teasing me. You're driving me crazy!"

"Me? I was in a pleasant land of slumber when you started on me. And you say I'm driving you crazy. Sheesh."

"Don't tell me the land of slumber is better ... Oooooh!" His wonderful tongue cut her off, plunging deep into her wet slit. He dove it in and out like a little cock, then made it flat and licked from her clit to her hole. She shuddered and felt the heat rising in her. She had to pee, and she loved how intense her full bladder made her orgasms. She stuffed his cock back into her mouth and he moaned into her pussy. It didn't take long and she knew he was almost there. He cock got thicker, harder and hotter just before he came. He was bucking his hips towards her face and she bobbed her head up and down frantically. He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked, flicking it with his tongue. She shuddered again and ground into his face.

"Oh fuck..." he grunted and let out a deep groan just as his cock jerked in her mouth. Spurt after hot spurt flooded her mouth and throat and it set her off. She convulsed and her hips bucked erratically as the wave crashed over her sending her on a wild ride. Waves coursed through her as he chewed and sucked on her clit. They began to slow down and she took his cock from her mouth. He lovingly cleaned her slit with his tongue, and each time he flicked her clit she spasmed. She collapsed onto him, her face on his thigh and his still erect penis in her hand. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her tight to him.

"God, I love you, Jack." She kissed the head of his cock and he spasmed a little, forcing a tiny drop of semen from the end. She quickly licked it off and smacked her lips. "Wonderful breakfast."

"Mmm. Breakfast in bed. Ain't I romantic?"

Abigail giggled and climbed off Jack and out of bed. The phone rang and she quickly picked it up.

"Hello? ... Hey, Allie ... Really?" She glanced at Jack, who watched her with a warm expression. Then he got up and disappeared into the bathroom just off their bedroom. "I'm sure he's OK with it, but I'll ask and call you back ... No, I don't work until 4:00 ... OK, talk to you in a few." She hung up the receiver and pulled her robe out of the closet. As she wrapped it around he walked back in and lay back in bed. "Allie said her school is out because of the snow and she wanted to know if we wanted to go sledding out at the Manfields' farm, just the three of us. What do you say?"

Jack smiled. "I only have one class today, and it doesn't start until 3:30. Sounds good."

"What about the radio station?" She went into the bathroom. Jack worked in the marketing department of the public radio station on campus. While he worked as often as he could, he didn't have set hours like the on-air students did, so she figured it wouldn't be a problem.

"I'll call over and see if there is anything that Jim needs me for, but everything should be good."

"So it's a go, then?"

"Looks like it."

Abigail returned and called Allison back. They agreed to meet for breakfast at the truck stop on the edge of town and then ride over together. When Abigail hung up the phone, she looked at Jack. She was surprised by the odd expression on his face as he watched her.

"What's up, baby?" she asked, sitting next to him on the bed. She ran her hand across his face and began to ruffle his hair.

Jack was quiet for a long time, and the hesitation made Abigail uneasy. She wondered if he suspected something between the two sisters, and she worried. His birthday—and their big confession—was still a week away. She wanted everything to be just right when they told him, and she was afraid of something messing it up. Finally he spoke, and he seemed to pick his words carefully.

"I was beginning to get a little concerned. Do you realize this will be the first time the three of us have been alone together since you guys came back from your Christmas trip?"

Abigail began to disagree, then caught herself. She thought back through the previous few months and realized that he was right. They had found time for each sister to spend with Jack, and had found time to spend with each other, but they never took time to all be together. Sure there were the typical family functions, but everyone had to put up a front at those. She glanced at Jack and she knew this wasn't just a casual observation. "I guess you're right. I sense that bothers you?"

"Well, yeah. It does a little. I love being with both of you, umm, one-on-one, so don't get me wrong when I say this, but I've always loved seeing the two of you interact with each other. Your playfulness, your banter, everything. You have always been like two halves of the same person. I was beginning to get the feeling that my relationship with Allison was putting a wedge between you."

Abigail was suddenly ashamed. She wanted to blurt out that his relationship with Allison had opened up a whole new relationship between the two sisters, but she stopped herself. Still, she couldn't help but feel guilty for putting Jack through such concern. She caressed his face lovingly.

"Jack, you never need to worry that you are coming between me and Allie. I'm really OK with your relationship. More than OK. I know Allie is OK with our arrangement, too. We've just been busy. All of us. Allie and I committed to also focus on the parts of our lives that didn't directly involve you. We didn't want to smother you. We still enjoy being together, and I know today will be a blast." Jack seemed to ease up a little at her words, so she leaned down and kissed him sweetly. "Now, hop in the shower while I pull our coats and gloves back out of storage." She stood up and he swatted her on the butt. She turned to swat back but he chuckled and quickly disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door quickly behind him.


Snow was still coming down in wet, heavy flakes. The temperature was just around freezing, which kept the ground cover just on the verge of melting. Jack looked down the steep, long hill towards Abigail at the bottom. She was talking to one of the other sledders. He had his heels dug into the hillside to keep himself from hurtling down the hill without his passenger. He wiped the wet snow off his eyelids and glanced behind him, suddenly impatient. Allison was chatting with one of her friends from school and seemed oblivious to Jack's struggle to keep the sled on the hill.

"Umm, Allie? Any time you want to climb on would be fine with me."

She gave him a cursory glance. "Just a sec, Jack." Her attention was back to her friend. Jack sighed and looked around the hillside. There were probably a dozen people on the hill besides them. Manfields' was a large farm just outside their town, and it was known to have the best sledding hill around. However, since it was private property, you had to know the Mansfields. Allison often babysat for their three little kids, so they had permission to use the hill whenever.

"Allison, really. Your chariot awaits, but not for much longer." He heard her say goodbye to her friend and then she straddled the sled in front of him. Her ass was only inches from his face. She seemed to be taking an extra long time fixing her wool snow cap, tantalizingly shaking her ass in his face. He felt himself getting hard. He dug his heels in deeper and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her down. She plopped in front of him and he pushed his growing erection into the small of her back. She yelped and then giggled. She reached around behind him and grabbed for his cock.

"Give me that. I need something to hold on to."

"Ha, ha," Jack said sarcastically. "Hold the sides of the sled." She did as she was told, crossing her legs and reaching over his legs and grabbing the sides of the sled. He quickly wrapped his legs around her and crossed his ankles, hugging his legs tight to her. Then he grabbed the sides of the little saucer just as the sled began to inch slowly forward.

Allison screamed as they picked up speed. In only seconds, they seemed at full speed, hurtling down the hill, cold wind and wet snow stinging their faces. Jack tried to laugh but the wind stole his breath. Allison, however, had no problems screaming. The hill was a "double", the steep slope broken up by a fairly level spot that went for a few yards before pitching down at an even steeper angle for the last half of the run. They called the break in the slope the "hump". Just as their saucer neared the hump, Jack leaned a little, causing the saucer to begin turning sideways.

Allison wailed. "Jack! What are you doing?!" Jack continued to laugh as his weight turned the saucer completely backwards. "Oh my god!" Allison screamed.

"Hold on, Allie!" Jack yelled in her ear. He felt her tense just as they hit the hump. Jack felt himself become weightless as their sled caught air.

Allison obviously felt it, too. "Aaaaaah!" she continued to scream. Moments later they jolted as their sled made contact with the hill. They were sideways now and Jack put his downhill hand out to keep them from flipping. The action forced them to spin faster and now they were spinning down the hill.

Jack laughed.

Allison wailed.

Before he knew it, they were slowing to a stop on the long stretch of flat land at the bottom of the hill. Jack leaned over and they flipped off the sled. Allison yelped as they skidded into the soft wet snow, their saucer continuing without them for a distance. Abigail was laughing as she tried to run up to them. Jack was laughing, too. Allison was still locked in his legs and was sputtering as she tried to untangle herself.

"You jerk! That wasn't fun or funny!" That set the two adults off again into fits of laughter.

Abigail gasped. "You should have seen your face, Allie!"

Jack lay on his back in the snow trying to regain his composure. "You should have heard your screaming."

Allison looked from one to the other as she got up onto her knees. Her frown slowly turned to a grin, and she grabbed a handful of wet snow and dropped onto Jack's face. He gasped as he shot up, trying to brush the cold snow out of his collar before it melted down his shirt. "Damn, Allie! That's cold." Abigail burst into laughter again when Allie stuck her tongue out at him. He grabbed for her, but she evaded his grasp and ran laughing towards the barn. He lumbered after her. Abigail plopped down in the snow.

Jack growled playfully as he chased Allison. Her giggling warmed his heart. He loved that angelic sound, and the sight of this little snow bunny only added to his warmth. She tried to dart around the big propane tank next to the barn, but he surprised her by leaping over the tank. He grabbed her in his arms and lifted her high in the air. She giggled and playfully pushed at his shoulders. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her like a heavy sack. She beat his back with her little fists.

"Put me down, you beast!"

He continued his growling and walked back towards his wife.

"Put me down!" she pleaded again.

"If you insist." He raised her up and she grabbed at his arms.

"No!" she wailed, a look of surprise on her face. Abigail burst out laughing again. Jack tossed her into a snow bank a few yards from Abigail and snow billowed up around her, covering her in cold wetness. Just then he lost his footing and fell face first into the bank beside her, another cloud of snow covering them. Abigail really lost it, and Jack could hear her rolling with laughter. He looked at Allison with a grin and began pushing snow on her. She countered and quickly climbed on his back, trying to rub his face in the snow. He squirmed until he was on his back, Allison straddling his stomach and trying to rub her ice encrusted mittens in his face. He grabbed her wrists as they both laughed. She collapsed on him and to his surprised planted a passionate kiss on his lips. He was startled at first and didn't respond when she pushed her tongue in his mouth. His first instinct was to push her off and apologize to Abigail, but the intensity of her kiss immobilized him. He reached up, placed his gloved hands on each side of her face, and met the intensity of the kiss. He snaked his tongue against hers and enjoyed the passion of the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.