Finding Bathsheba - Cover

Finding Bathsheba

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Hey, beautiful," Jack said into the phone receiver. "Been busy today?"

"Definitely. We slept in, but we took a cab up to downtown and visited some of the sites. We had dinner at a great seafood place overlooking the waterfront." Abigail hesitated a moment, seemed unsure. "Jack, there's some stuff we need to talk about."

Jack's blood went cold. "Um, OK. What's up?" Did she know? Had Allison confessed their indiscretions? He wouldn't blame her if she did and part of him wanted her to.

"Allison told me about her and Analise. We've ... dealt with the immediate problem."

Jack closed his eyes and said a silent prayer of gratitude as relief washed over him. He knew Abigail would help set things straight. "What happened?"

Abigail recounted the events regarding Analise. "Allison said she told you about it weeks ago. Why didn't you tell me?"

Jack tried to read the tone of her voice. Was it accusatory, or was it just inquisitive? He decided to just be honest. Sort of. "She asked me not to tell. I swore to her I wouldn't."

"But surely you knew what would happen when she came out here."

"Of course I did. Why do you think I sent you out there?"

"I figured that had something to do with it." Another moment of silence. Jack could sense there was more she wanted to say, so he steeled himself for the next blow. When she spoke again, her voice took a surprisingly softer tone. "You're a good guy, Jack."

That floored him. That was not what he expected. Jack felt the guilt flair up, even as he guard went down. I'm a great guy, he thought sardonically. Cheatin' bastard. "Whatever. I should have just said something to someone before I let her go out there. Regardless of what she wanted, I should have said something. I'm the adult here." Sometimes, though, he wondered if he was much of one.

"Your disclosure—or lack thereof—is debatable. What's important is that Allie is safe and we've dealt with the most immediate issue."

"I knew you'd do the right thing. I knew she would be safe with you there. You are a good sister, Abbie, a good woman."

"And I'm serious when I said you are a good guy," Abigail said adamantly. "You sent me here to protect Allison even at the possible expense of our relationship."

Now his heart stopped, his breath caught in his throat. Jack didn't know what to say, but there was no question what her comment meant. She knew. She knew about him and Allison. "I—I guess Allison told you," he responded, shame and guilt encompassing him. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. He couldn't believe she was so calm, almost nonchalant. He wrestled with what to say next. "Abigail, I wish ... I wish I could say something to justify my behavior, to explain my actions with Allie or to make up for my dishonesty. But everything that comes to mind seems so ... hollow. I'm sorry. I know that sounds..."

"Jack..."

" ... pretty shallow and insincere..."

"Jack..."

" ... I guess I'm just weak..."

"Jack, shut up a minute, will you?" Abigail interrupted. Jack held his babbling tongue and waited for her, afraid of what she'd say next. He knew his marriage was ruined. And maybe his life. Abigail's dad wasn't a violent man, but Jack had no doubt he knew where to purchase a gun. Abigail's next words came out slowly, guarded. "At first, Jack, I was so angry. I was depressed, sad, irate. All kinds of negative thoughts ran through my mind. You were unfaithful, you lied, you broke the law, not to mention all kinds of societal taboos. I thought some really bad things about you and about Allison. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to hurt you. In so many ways. How could they do this, I thought? I thought we were happy. I had no clue. I was mad at myself for not seeing signs." Jack felt like a letch. She was quiet for a time before she continued. "Do you love me?"

"More than anything," Jack replied sincerely, though he was sure the words seemed laughable.

"More than anything? More than Allison?" she asked. Jack hesitated. How does he answer that? Yes, and it cheapens his relationship with Allison. No, and he throws away what to this point had been a wonderful marriage, assuming it was salvageable still. Abigail rescued him. "It's OK, Jack. Let me ask it a different way. Do you love Allison more than me?"

"No." To that Jack had no doubt. He knew he loved no one more than Abigail. His feelings about Allison were the confusing ones. Did he love her as much as Abigail? He thought so. But was he sure? He shook his head. "I've really made a mess, haven't I?"

"Your actions really threw everything out of whack, that's for sure. But, Jack, time has a funny way of changing perspective and healing people, you know?"

Jack raised his eyebrow. "I'm a little confused by that comment, Abbie."

"This mess. It's nothing the three of us—you, me, Allie—can't figure out," Abigail reassured him. "Jack, I love you. And I love Allison. I know she loves me, and I know you love me. I also knew you loved each other, I just didn't realize how much. It may take time, and it won't be easy, but if we all try, we'll work it out."

"You're an incredible woman, Abigail," Jack said, his suddenly visible emotion emphasizing the words. He was amazed at her reaction to the whole situation, and he felt that there might be a glimmer of hope. He didn't completely feel guilt free. Her reaction didn't change the fact that he was dishonest and unfaithful. He knew that no matter what happened, he'd have to work hard to earn her trust back. He also knew, that while he loved Allison, he would have to end the relationship with her in order to save the one with his wife. Silently, he resolved to do both of these things.

"I gotta go, Jack. Thanks for taking care of my sister. Who, by the way, wants to talk to you." A few moments later, Allison was on the line.

"This is crazy, isn't it?" she gushed. Jack was a little surprised at her enthusiasm. He guessed her relief at being free from Analise obscured her view of the end of his relationship with her. Jack decided to wait until a better time to discuss it. He rubbed his eyes as he continued to process everything that was happening.

"Definitely. You wanna give me your perspective on what's been happening out there?"

"I'm not sure it will all come out right. Can you wait until we get home?"

"I guess."

"I love you, Jack. Thanks for sending Abigail to rescue me." Her voice began to break. "I owe you one."

"No you don't. This is just what you do for the ones you love. And I do love you, Allison."

"I know. We'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?"

"OK. Bye."

Jack hung up the receiver but didn't remove his hand. His mind was spinning. What did this all mean? Where would they go from here? So his wife and his lover have talked. He felt hope that his marriage could be saved, but felt sadness that his relationship with Allison was over. It had to be. He tried to picture telling Abigail that he was going out with Allison and wouldn't be home that night. And how would he deal with conflicts? Was this going to be more than just sexual? How do you juggle two women and keep both happy? He would, of course, have to try to meet all their needs. That was just his nature.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He was suddenly exhausted, and it was nearly two hours before he normally went to bed. He decided the day had been long enough, and headed off to his bedroom.


They stood under the hot, steamy flow from the shower head. Allison let the water flow over her breasts, down to her waist where Abigail's arms were wrapped around her. She had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations she felt. Abigail's breath was brushing past her ear, her breasts were squished into Allison's back and her leg was pressing against Allison's ass. Abigail was talking quietly.

"You know what I love most about you?" she whispered.

"My hot bod?" Allison said sheepishly. She and Abigail were on the last night of their vacation. They were relishing in the new intimacy of their relationship, an intimacy that they had still not shared with Jack. They'd conveniently omitted it from their report to him the previous night.

Abigail giggled. "Well almost. Actually, I most love the way you always seem to look up to me, the way you've always seemed to admire me."

"Really? Expound, dear sister, on this vanity."

"Well, when you were little, you used to want to do whatever I was doing. I remember how mad you were that I wouldn't let you go on my first date with me. You kept asking me why you couldn't go, and when Chris showed up, you stuck your tongue out at him and stomped off to your room. You wouldn't talk to me at all the next day."

"That's because you said I was being a pest and you told me to get lost and leave you alone."

Abigail kissed Allison gently behind the ear, causing Allison's heart to flutter. "I'd believe that, except I told you that a lot and it never seemed to make you go away before."

"Maybe I was just jealous of him," Allison replied, pressing herself harder against Abigail.

"And then there was the time I saw you trying on my bra. You had just started to get little nubbies..."

"Don't talk about that." Allison blushed and pinched Abigail's arm. "That's embarrassing."

"Why? I thought it was sweet."

"I just wanted to see what it was like. I remember thinking how big your boobs were. I was definitely jealous that time."

"Well, whatever the reasons, it really made me want to be a good person, give you someone to look up to." Abigail kissed behind Allison's ear again. "Look at me, Allie." Allison responded by turning and tilting her head to look into her sisters eyes. Allison's heart sped up as she noticed the intensity in the deep, brown jewels. "I've been thinking a lot about things this week, and I realized that everything has changed." Abigail's eyes began to glisten. Allison held her breath, not sure where this was going. "Allison, I ... I admire you. Probably more than I've ever admired anyone. I admire your passion, your quiet strength, your wisdom. You are eight years younger than me, but right now, I feel like I'm the young girl smitten with an older, more mature woman."

Allison couldn't believe her sister's words. She couldn't imagine how anyone as incredible as Abigail could have those feelings for her. She reached her hand up and let her fingers gently caress Abigail's cheek, then drew her in for a kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues met in a fevered passion. Allison's hand went around behind Abigail's head and pushed their mouths harder together.

Abigail's hands immediately went up to cup Allison's breasts.

"Mmmm..." Allison responded, kissing Abigail harder.

"Squirt some soap into my hand," Abigail said between kisses. Allison obliged, picking up the pump bottle and squirting a couple of globs into Abigail's waiting palms. Abigail rubbed both hands together without breaking their kiss, and then cupped Allison's breasts again. Allison shivered as the tingling sensation raced from her nipples through her body. Abigail pinched each nipple between her thumb and forefinger of each hand, rolling them between the slick fingers.

"Oh, Abigail, that feels awesome," Allison purred between their lips. She leaned back and let Abigail continue to caress her breasts and nipples. Abigail broke their kiss and began to nibble on Allison's earlobe and neck, sending shockwaves through the younger girl. Abigail's hand left a sudsy trail as she moved it down Allison's belly and to the silky hair just above her sex. Abigail let her fingers massage Allison's pubis, before disappearing between her legs. Allison moaned as her legs quivered. She now held on to the back of Abigail's neck, allowing the older girl to support most of their weight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.