Curse of the House of Incest - Cover

Curse of the House of Incest

Copyright© 2008 by Notlef

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Extremely attractive family falls prey to an ancient incest curse and corrupts others.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Paranormal   Were animal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Transformation  

Anton Blaylock sat in his plush, darkened office, watching the orgy that had just occurred inside the dining room and kitchen of the Marsven house on the hi-def monitor mounted against the paneled wall. He turned off the screen by remote. "Gentlemen," he smiled, pulling an elegant cigarette case from his suit pocket. "Do we have any investors who wish to help construct The Incest Theatre, Mister Stevens has proposed?"

The men sitting in the shadows of the dark office nodded 'yes'.

"Very well," Blaylock smiled, lighting his filterless cigarette. "I shall begin working with your attorneys in drawing up the contract," he chuckled evilly.

Months later...

"I still can't believe the department would ask you to go undercover with your family on a criminal investigation," Lara O'brien said from the rear seat of the rental luxury car as they drove down the interstate at night, far away from the city.

"C'mon, Lara," Roy O'brien said exasperatedly to his wife from the front seat passenger side. "We've gone over this a dozen times already! None of the suspects are involved in any violent criminal activity!"

"They're just incest pervs, right, Dad?" Brin asked, driving.

"Well, the assistant DA wants to see if there's any real criminal activity going on at this alleged, 'Incest Theatre'," Roy smiled. "We're just going for one night to see if a grand jury indictment is warranted. The department has spent a significant amount of their budget investigating these allegations. This theatre is exorbitantly expensive to get into, assuming you've made it through the screening process and your family is deemed attractive enough to attend."

"Mother! This is exciting!" Briana said defensively, sitting next to Lara. "We get to help dad with an investigation!" Briana looked like a younger version of her mother. Gorgeous facial features, long, thick auburn, and an exceptionally curvaceous body. Both were were dressed as if going to a play.

"I'm just concerned with what we'll be exposing ourselves to," Lara said with concern, looking at her unusually handsome family. Brin and Briana were twins, senior honor students in high school, and active in every seasonal sport. Roy was a senior detective for the vice squad, ambitious and looking for a promotion. She was a grade school teacher. They had it so good. Why risk it being corrupted by evil?

"You've got nothing to worry about, Mom," Brin said, looking at her in the rearview mirror. "Dad, Bri, and I, are black belts! We'll go Chuck Norris on their ass if anybody tries anything," he smiled.

Lara returned his smile in the mirror, wanting to feel some of his youthful confidence. Brin had always been sensitive to what she was feeling.

"Take this exit," Roy said, looking at the GPS display on the dash. They turned onto a dark, unlit highway.

I hope we don't get lost, Lara thought. In more ways than one.

"I wish I could tell my friends we're helping you on a case, Daddy," Briana said.

"Bri!" Brin interjected. "You know we can't say anything to anyone!"

"Your brother's right, Bri," Roy smiled. "No disclosure."

"What would you tell them?" Lara asked. "That you attended an incest theatre with your parents?"

"Mother!" Bri said defensively. "I'd just tell them we were helping Dad on an investigation! God!"

"We could turn around right now and I could tell the chief we just pissed away a hundrend-and-eight thousand dollars of taxpayer money!" Roy said angrily. Shit, he thought. I wasn't supposed to disclose that. "And that too, is confidential!" He quickly added.

Everyone was silent, thinking about the money.

"A hundred-and-eight grand," Brin said softly to himself.

"That's almost threes year of college tuition," Briana added quietly.

"What makes investigating this theatre so important anyway?" Lara asked. "You may as well tell us everything!" She demanded.

Roy was silent, looking uncomfortable. "Well, one of the founders of the theatre was a senior pastor of the church that the DA attends. The church is heavily connected to the Republican party-like Ted Haggard was-so if the media gets wind of this-"

"-the Bush administration suffers another scandal and embarrassment," Lara finished for him, shaking her head in disbelief.

Brin, Briana, and Lara began avid Bush-bashing as they continued into the night on the black topped highway...

"Our next turnoff is coming up in a quarter mile," Roy said, looking at the screen.

Everyone was silent, wondering what would happen as the night continued to unfold.

As Brin turned onto the bricked driveway that led up the hill to the Marsven House, he had to stop in front of a well lit, high steel, security gate. A huge, powerfully built black man in a tuxedo exited the security cabin, approaching them, smiling broadly.

"Hi," Brin smiled, letting the window down.

"Good evening, young sir," he said pleasantly, in a deep, bass voice. "If I may see your tickets, please," he rumbled.

Roy gave Brin the tickets to give to the security guard.

The guard scanned the tickets closely with a small, powerful light, insuring they were authentic, then handed them back.

"Welcome to Family Theatre," he smiled. "Please, continue up the hill, where an attendant will park your car for you."

"Did you see the scars on his face?!" Briana said as the gate opened.

"He was probably special ops," Roy said knowingly.

"I think he was that guy's brother from The Green Mile," Brin smiled.

"He scared me," Lara said quietly.

They drove up the hill, arriving at the plateau where an old, Victorian style mansion loomed over numerous, very expensive vehicles parked neatly in rows on the bricked surface.

As they approached the front of the well lit entrance to the house, a blonde, curvaceous young woman in high heels came out to meet them. She was wearing a specially designed, low cut, mini-skirt parking attendant's uniform, carrying a red, signal flashlight.

"I'm gonna like this place, Dad," Brin said quietly.

"Shut up!" Briana giggled from the back seat, hitting him lightly.

"Men!" Lara said exasperatedly, smiling slightly.

Roy chuckled.

"Good evening," the attendant smiled. "May I park your car for you?"

"Certainly," Brin smiled confidently, handing her the keys. "Nice uniform," he said as they all exited the car.

"Thank you, young sir," she smiled, Lara noticing the girl giving her son the "extra" look.

"It's customary to tip the parking attendant," Roy said, trying to bring his son down a peg.

"That's your department, Dad," Brin smiled, not missing a beat. "You always say it's more fun spending other people's money."

Everyone chuckled.

Roy shook his head, handing her a bill.

"Thank you very much, sir," she smiled, bowing slightly. "Please enjoy your visit to Family Theatre," she said, sliding into the driver's seat.

As the O'brien's aproached the double doors, they swung open slowly, automatically, revealing a spacious, dimly lit foyer, richly decorated in crimson and dark colors. Against the far wall a gorgeous, heavy breasted blonde in a dark evening gown sat behind an enormous mahogany desk, smiling beatifically at them. Above her was a large portrait of of a bearded man with long, black wavy hair wearing dark, monk's robes. The man had piercing eyes like Rasputin. Behind her was an oversize, red door.

"Good evening," Susan Stevens said, rising from her comfortable seat. "Welcome to my home. Please sign in on the scroll, and if I may see your tickets," she smiled knowingly.

"Good evening," Roy smiled warmly, walking to the desk. "You certainly have a lovely home here," he commented, handing her the tickets.

"Yes, quite elegant," Lara said, glancing around the area, grateful they were the only ones there.

"You certainly have a most attractive family," Susan smiled, looking from the tickets to Brin and Briana.

"Thank you," Brin said, his eyes on Susan's oversize chest. Briana nudged him.

"Where do we sign in exactly?" Roy asked, taking a quill pen, looking at the scroll, puzzled.

"Oh, just anywhere on the scroll will do," Susan smiled, unrolling part of it.

"It has an animal texture to it," Roy commented, signing, handing the pen to Lara.

"It's tingling my skin as I touch it," Lara said, signing. "What exactly is it?"

"Well, some say it's made from the skin of a fallen angel," Susan smiled.

Lara looked at Susan, taken aback by the strange remark as she handed the pen to Brin. "I think it's deer hide," he said as he signed, handing the pen to Briana.

"I think it's mink or rabbit," Briana said, signing.

"I see you have one of the VIP rooms," Susan smiled. She reached in a desk drawer and took out a room key. "Please follow me," she said, turning, opening the red door.

Susan's evening gown had a long slit up the side, revealing dark, pull on stockings and luscious, white skin, as she sauntered casually through the red door.

"The theatre must be built into the hillside," Roy commented as they followed Susan down a wide, dimly lit staircase.

"Yes it is," she smiled. "My husband designed it, based on a series of dreams he had."

More like nightmares, Lara thought, noticing how Brin's eyes followed Susan's ass constantly. She felt suddenly jealous, realizing how desirable he would be to that young woman in the parking lot, or any woman for that matter. She shook her head. Best not to go there, she cautioned herself.

Numerous voices could be heard talking quietly, excitedly together, all not in english as they neared the landing at the end of the stairs. The O'brien's paused at the wrought iron railing, looking out over the audience as well as they could in the dark.

"This way," Susan said, turning left. "Here is your room; number six," she smiled, unlocking another red door, handing the key to Roy.

Susan opened the door and let them walk past her into the dark room lit only by a night light. "I'll let you look around for yourselves; VIP rooms come with all sorts of delightful treats!" she smiled. "I have to be on stage in a few minutes," she said, exiting.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Briana asked as Brin hit the light switch which turned on four, low watt sconces set against the wall.

"So as not to interfere with the theatrical performance," Roy said. "Did you notice how this upper level is designed?" He asked, not without some excitement. "It's a half moon shape above the audience. It affords privacy and doesn't interfere with viewing the stage from the sofa, loveseat, or recliner."

"Unless someone walks in front of where the window and shades should be," Lara commented.

Roy shrugged.

There's two king size beds pushed together against the wall," Brin commented, looking around. He opened a small dresser next to the beds and laughed with some embarrassment.

What is it?" Briana asked, walking over. "Oh, my god!" She exclaimed, looking in and laughing with her brother.

Roy and Lara went to look. Inside the dresser were unopened packages of different style lingerie, dildos of various sizes and colors, and vibrators.

"How disgusting!" Lara blurted. "My god! What do they think?!"

"Well, consider the establishment," Roy smiled, chucking quietly.

"Well, I don't consider it amusing one bit!" Lara fumed as Roy and the kids laughed about the situation. She went about inspecting the room. "It has a kitchenette and some supplies," Lara said, opening the cupboards. "And a little bar in the corner."

"A jacuzzi and full bathroom," Brianna said. "And a walk-in tiled shower."

"Do they think we're spending the night?" Lara asked. "I don't think so," she said with finality.

A single spotlight came on, lighting one circular area on the stage. The audience below them grew suddenly quiet in anticipation as a woman's husky, sexy voice announced, "Welcome to Family Theatre, proud to bring you the very best in home entertainment!"

Everyone clapped and cheered loudly except for the O'brien's.

"Sit down, Mom," Brin said, taking a seat on the sofa. "We may as well watch the show while we're here."

Reluctantly, Lara sat on the sofa by Brin. "I'm not sure we should be watching this with the kids," she said to Roy.

"They're too old to lock in the bathroom," Roy said defensively as he sat in the recliner. "Besides, they're young adults and they should be aware that it's not all petals and no thorns in the real world."

"It's no big deal, Mother," Briana said, reclining on the loveseat. "We've both been dating for years."

"It's starting," Brin said as a plush, dark curtain opened and Susan stepped out into the spotlight, holding a cordless mike.

Three large, hi-def screens appeared above Susan, displaying the stage from the front and sides. She had put her blonde tresses up in a stylish bun.

"Hello, beautiful people!" she said cheerfully, strutting to the center of the stage. "Are you ready for some original family entertainment?" she asked.

There was loud applause, yelling, and cheering as Susan smiled broadly, looking out over the audience. "We have some truly original stories that will be acted out, for your pleasure and entertainment, by real life family members from our audience, live on this stage tonight!"

More wild cheering and applause. The audience grew quieter as a naked, sinewy young man emerged from the darkness behind the curtain and approached Susan, sporting a phenomenally large erection. Another spotlight was trained on him.

"What is it?" Susan asked the audience, as if she didn't know. "Oh!" she exclaimed, turning to see Brad, smiling happily at her, waving to the crowd. "It's my son, Brad!" She chuckled, grasping his huge, throbbing shaft.

Laughter, applause, and some encouraging, obscene yells.

Brin snickered.

Briana giggled.

"I don't think he's a minor," Roy said.

"Oh, my god!" Lara exclaimed, feeling disgusted and stimulated simultaneously. She couldn't take her eyes off the stage.

"What are you doing out here, honey?" Susan asked the handsome youth, lightly stroking his bloated cockshaft.

"I came out to fuck you, Mom," he said matter-of-factly, reaching around, fondling her oversize breasts through her flimsy evening gown. There were overhead mikes all over the stage.

"Oooh!" Susan moaned, looking at the audience. "I think these good people came to see more elborate productions than you coming out here and fucking me on stage," she said huskily. "Besides, where's your father and sister?" she asked.

"Right over there," he nodded.

Another curtain opened and a spotlight came on, brightly illuminating Amber and John, naked, going at it on a king size bed with a brass rail for a headboard. Amber's back was to the audience as she straddled him, his enormous cock stretching her pussyhole wide as she humped up and down on it hornily hard. The screens above the stage revealed their lustful facial grimaces as they pleasured one another publicly. The mikes were turned on above them so the audience could hear their panting, groaning, and obscenities. "Oh god, Dadday! You feel sooo fucking good in me! Never stop fucking me! Ever! Oooh!" Amber rambled. "Goddam! Your pussy feels so fucking good, princess! Ride my fucking cock, baby! Yeah! Yeah!" John grunted, pulling her ass cheeks apart so that the audience could see her taking his cock all the way to his swollen sperm sack.

"And that's my hung husband, John, and our horny daughter, Amber!" Susan announced, the audience clapping sporadically, yelling bawdily.

"Let's fuck, Mom!" Brad said loudly. He moved behind her, grasping her evening gown by the back and literally tearing it off her in one loud rip.

"Oh, my!" Susan exclaimed, standing on the stage, wearing only pull up nylons and heels. "I think somebody's horny!"

Brad shoved his enormous cock between her thighs from behind so that the top of the shaft was rubbing directly on her shaved pussylips. The bloated cock looked as if she were wearing it as he began to pump it back and forth, while his hands and fingers busied themselves with stimulating her heavy breast meat and large nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.