Jimmy and Lisa - Cover

Jimmy and Lisa

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Lancelot 88

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jimmy is a teenage geek who has never had any real experience with a girl, except for what has been provided by his older sister's hunger for a mouhful of his cum now and then. His world changes when his sister introduces him to Lisa, who is eager to expand her own knowledge of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next few days went by without much happening. I didn't even see much of my sister. Our schedules didn't seem to mesh for some reason. Well, at least my good right hand was always handy. I jerked-off, masturbated, practiced self-abuse (ha, ha, whoever came up with that concept must have been a real sicko) as often as I needed to maintain my sanity and keep my balls in that comfortable state of having been recently relieved of an excess buildup to sperm. Of course I kept looking for Lisa every day after classes, hoping that she wouldn't go too long without continuing those delightful afternoon meetings.

Sure enough, the day came when I came out after my last class and saw her sitting on the steps. I strolled over to her trying to act casual, "So, where have you been?"

"Oh, I've been around. Did you miss me?", she said, a sly smile creeping over her face.

"You might say that", I admitted.

"Well, that's good. I wouldn't want you to forget me. So, are you busy this afternoon?"

I couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't sound real stupid. Finally I said, "I'm only as busy as you want me to be and I hope that's going to make me very, very busy."

She stood up and started to walk down the steps, "Come on, let's quit the talk and do something more interesting." That was just what I wanted to hear.

We got to her house as quickly as we could and went right to her room. She didn't say a word as she began to strip off her clothes. I stood there with a dumb look on my face as her beautiful naked body was revealed. Again I was filled with the erge to kiss and lick every inch of her delicious skin.

"Well, come on, don't just stand there. Take off those silly clothes and come here." With that she moved to the middle of the bed and stretched out on her back.

Needless to say, my clothes were off in a flash and I crawled on the bed to lay close to her. My stiff cock pressed against her hip as I rested on one elbow and looked into those pretty blue eyes.

"So, what do you want to do?", she said softly.

OK, that flooded my mind with so many images that I almost couldn't make myself do anything. I leaned over and kissed her forehead, "And this", as I kissed the tip of her nose, "and this", as I kissed her lips, lingering to slip my tongue into her mouth and let our tongues play. "And this", I kissed her chin.

She giggled and said, "OK, I get the idea. Just don't miss any good spots."

I kissed my way down her neck and over to her shoulder, then back to her neck and over to the other shoulder. I worked back to the center, sliding down until my face was nestled between her perfect breasts. I was now laying on top of her and she spread her legs to let me lie between them. I cupped a breast in each hand and pressed then to my cheeks as I licked the valley between them then slowly traced my tongue under each breast and up the soft rounded under side of one breast to the top to capture her nipple with my lips. I sucked and licked her nipple until it stiffened, then sucked it firmly into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue.

Her moans told me I was at one of the good spots. I then moved to the other nipple to give it equal treatment. I would have been happy to stay right there, but there were other places that need my attention. Leaving her breasts I trailed my lips down the center of her to let my tongue dip into her belly button. She squirmed a bit as my tongue probed as deep as it could. I let my lips glide lightly back and forth across her belly, taking little licks as I went. With each pass I moved lower on her belly until I felt the tickle of her pussy hair on my chin. Unable to go any slower I buried my nose and mouth in the thick thatch black hair, breathing in the delicious scent. I let my tongue wander through sweet strands until I reached the groove where her leg joined her body. I slowly licked my way down the smooth skin between her leg and her pussy letting my tongue play with the few silky hairs growing there.

Lisa squirmed again and drew up her knees, spreading her legs as wide as possible. When I reached the point even with the bottom of her slit I licked across the small bridge of skin between her pussy and her asshole. The skin was wet with pussy juice oozing from her wet cunt. My cock got even harder as I paused for a few extra licks of her juice. I moved to the junction of her other leg and worked my way back up to again nuzzle her pussy hair. I then moved straight down to let the tip of my tongue run slowly down her slit, over the soft protrusion of her inner lips and into the pool of pussy juice at the bottom of her slit. My tongue followed the trail of juice on down until the tip of my tongue was tickling her pussy flavored asshole.

Lisa squealed and gasped to let me know I had found another good spot. I stayed there for while trying to lick up all the juice, but the trickle was becoming a flow, so I worked my tongue upstream to the bottom of her slit. I made my tongue into a firm probe and used it to spread her pussy open until I could find the source of the nectar. When my tongue found the entrance to her cunt I forced it in as far in as it would go and licked the smooth walls, quite sure that I had found another good spot.

I knew that my quest was not done, so I reluctantly withdrew my tongue from her cunt and started to move up the soft valley of her slit. I briefly tasted a bit of bitterness as my tongue moved over her pee hole and wondered if I should try to see if the tip of my tongue could enter that orifice. Instead I continued upward until my tongue found the final good spot of my quest. Her clit was already quite firm and with a couple of licks and a suck it came free of its hood. With the sensation of my tongue in contact with her clit, her hips bucked up to press my mouth firmly in place. At the same time I felt her hands on my head as she made sure I stayed where I was.

My tongue ran over and around her little pleasure button as her breath became more and more ragged. Suddenly her belly contracted, and she squealed as her hips began to buck. I got in a couple more licks on her clit then her hands pressed firmly on my head forcing me down until my tongue was again in her cunt. She fucked my tongue a couple of times and let out that wounded animal howl while her body contracted into a ball. Her whole body shuddered repeatedly as her orgasms ripped through her. I waited as the shudders and moans slowly died away. When she finally uncurled and rolled back onto her back I moved up and kissed her parted lips. Her tongue snaked into my mouth searching for the taste of her pussy juice lingering there.

After holding the kiss for a long time I raised my head to see a sweet smile on her face. "Guess I found some good spots, didn't I?"

She giggled, "You sure did, but for a while there I thought you were going to tease me out of my mind." She heaved a big sigh, "Do you know what I really want right now?"

I was hoping she was going to say she wanted a mouthful of cum, but she blew my mind when she said, "I want a cock inside me so bad I can't stand it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.