Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

We arrived to Moscow under a soft snowfall, and rushed to the hotel near the Red Square. I was shivering, and you warmed me up with your arms, so I really enjoyed the ride, seeing the old city with its impressive concrete structures from the communist age.

I was still trembling a little when the concierge finally left us alone in the room, so you took upon the task of heating me, tumbling me over the bed without taking my clothes off and working your way to my pussy. You fingered me enough to raise my body temperature to a volcano in just minutes. We quickly turned naked and sweating. I sucked your cock for a long time while you licked and inspected my bum hole with your thick fingers, making me moan and shake.

You finally sent me to the window, made me bend over it and fucked my asshole while we watched at the Muscovite landscape. You watched more than me, indeed, as most of the time I had my eyes tightly closed, resisting your cock's shove. You, in turn, seemed very interested, and I think you kept fucking me half an hour or so. I felt my rectum shattered when you finally got tired and made me turn around, stuffing your yet amazingly stiff cock in my mouth. I had to suck you and jerk your phallus for long minutes while you kept looking trough the window, and I didn't make you cum by myself. You were the one who decided that we have to move on, so you came back to the bed, seated and started jerking yourself. I crawled to you and waited with my mouth wide open until you fired against me. I received your cum over my body, picking just a couple shots with my maw. Then you let me sip the late drops from your cock and sent me to the shower.

I obeyed and left you alone and quiet to make your phone calls and organize your job. The bathroom was very nice, as the entire hotel was. Very chic, with lots of marble and bronze, and big mirrors. I took a shower and massaged my poor and punished hole with a lot of reconstructing and humectants creams until it started to reduce to its normal size. Fortunately, I had already found the right set of creams and lotions to keep my bum fit. At the pace you were assaulting it, and letting other men to abuse it too, if I don't cared very much about it, it would quickly become an old rag, and you would hate it.

As you were on the phone yet when I went out of the bath, I went to the room's broad hall and made some exercises. It would be difficult to stay in a good shape if I couldn't get some chances to do some gymnastics. And I wanted to keep my body as beautiful as I could for you to enjoy it, specially your favorite part.

I had half an hour before you called me. You asked me to help you with your schedule, and I was very glad to feel that I could actually work a little as your secretary. Your papers were a real mess, but I think that creative people is never too caring with order. I enjoyed fixing it all while you finished your calls. I was very glad when you thanked me for my good job with a big kiss. I pushed my hand between your legs, but you rebuked me and sent me to dress up to go down for lunch.

We walked some blocks from the hotel under the Moscow snow to arrive at a nice little restaurant where we had an exquisite goulash and other local tasty dishes. Then we walked to the Red Square. You had an interview inside the Kremlin with some important political figures. In the meantime, I had inquired at the hotel how to reach the Tretyakov Gallery, where the bigger collection of Kandinsky's works is, and then I would go to the Gosudarstvenny Universalny Magazin, or GUM, a kind of post-communist shopping mall that was previously a state department store.

You leave me in front of the Kremlin, kissing me and telling me to take care. I remained there watching you enter into the palace, and then, trembling, ran across the square and following the little map the concierge gave me, made my way trough the Tretyakov. I spent almost three hours there, amazed in front of Kandinsky's pictures and a lot of other very talented Russian artists whom I didn't had heard of. Then I retraced to the Boulevard Ring around the Square and entered the GUM. The building is really fabulous; the very picture of how monumental the soviet state was. Large blocks of concrete and huge corridors, now full of fashionable and expensive shops with international brands. I wandered around; spending the time I had before meeting you again. I entered a music shop and listened to a couple records of Russian hard rock, later got in a men's shop and bought a silk tie for you. I reached the park on the end of the first floor where there is an ice skating field, and as I had more than an hour yet, I skated for a while. This is one of the best exercises I know to harden one's buttocks, so I couldn't waste the chance.

I was waiting at the Palace's gate when you went out, around ten minutes after the end hour of your interview. Russians seems to be very prompt, at least at government level.

It was just six p.m. but it was night already. You kissed me and told me everything had gone very good and you had excellent material for your column. Then you asked me about my ride and I told you everything. We got a cab and you gave the driver an address. We got trough a series of convoluted streets and we finally arrived to some kind of night life zone of the city. We went down on the entrance of a quite busy place that seemed like some mix between a disco and a show restaurant. The waitress -a tall and breasty brunette with a black mini so short that left most of her white panties at sight- lead us to our table, speaking in a harshly accented English. Of course, she had already captivated all your attention, so I had to follow both of you like a puppy.

But your interest in her decreased quickly as you saw how many beautiful women were around us, most of them flowing from table to table, talking to many men. It was obvious that they were professionals, but most of them were really young and pretty. You asked for a couple glasses of Vodka, and when it came, I was surprised at how strong and good it was. I was quite jealous seeing you absorbed contemplating the whores, so I engulfed my vodka and asked the waitress for another one.

A man came and asked you if he could seat with us for a moment. You agreed and started to talk to him. He looked like a real ruffian, his fingers full of big gold rings and a thick chain hanging from his neck. He talked to you in a low voice, close to you ear, while looking at me. I couldn't hear most of your conversation because of the loud music, but I understood that he was praising the qualities of the Russian whores to you. Because of their economic situation, those girls where the cheapest sluts an American can have in the whole world.

Anyway, he didn't take his eyes away from me while he made his speech. And after a while, he turned around and sizzed, calling two girls that promptly came to our table. He stood up and let both of them to pass and seat next to you. Both were really cute, and I bit my lower lip with rage as I saw the one next to you pass her arm over your shoulders and start caressing you. I engulfed the second glass of vodka in a single shot, trying to calm down, and then the guy sat closer to me, very close, and asked me about my name. I choked, take a deep breath, and answered. The guy got closer, and you smiled seeing how I blushed. Then you stretched across the table and told him, "Let's see who of our girls actually the best slut of all is". I would have to know that this would happen. The guy called the waitress and made arrangements for us to leave. I asked him for a last glass of vodka, and he in turn asked for a bottle to bring with us.

You headed to the door taking both girls from her hips, while they laughed and kissed your ears. In the streets there was a long limo waiting for us under the snow. I couldn't believe the girls went out to that chilly winter without any coat covering them. As I entered I saw you seating very comfortably in the front seat with both bitches stroking and kissing you. Alexeiev the ruffian and I sat in the opposite side, and as soon as he closed the door and the car started to run, he began to fumble with me. I let him take my coat off and slip his hands under my sweater and shirt to reach my teats. I took the vodka bottle and took a booze while I saw how the youngest of your new friends unzipped your pants and started sucking your cock. You took her head and helped her do her job, then looked at me, smiling and made a sign with your head, as saying, "Go on". I left the bottle and obeyed, working on Alexeiev's zipper and getting my face down to it. The guy liked it, and spread his legs, taking out his cock by himself and offering it to me. As I began sucking, he told you, "Great lips!" You replied, grinning, "This chick's aren't bad, neither!", and I could saw the slut pushing her mouth along your meat, as the other one was offering her big and hard tits for you to suck her nipples.

I closed my eyes and dedicate myself to put the Russian really hard, trying to give him the best suck of his life. It took him a little to grow, but it reached a meaningful size, enough to fill my whole mouth.

The car stopped and then went down by what seemed to be a ramp into a low building, parking in a dark place. Alexeiev pulled my hairs up, taking his cock off my mouth, and opened the door. I could saw that you already had both bitches licking your cock, and were fingering the cunt of one of them.

My companion helped me get out the limo and walked with me to a door near us, with his dick yet hanging out. There was nobody around, and in the darkness, it seemed it was some kind of motel with an internal parking. It was probably so to protect customers of the extreme weather outside. He opened the door and we entered to a very kitschy room with a gloomy red light and leopard-upholstered furniture. He threw my coat and began undressing me. It was pretty hot here, so I didn't mind. I was soon naked and licking his chest as I helped him undress. He tasted very bad, covered by a bitter sweat. I could saw you entering with your new friends just for a second, and then he sprawled me over a sofa and got over me, plugging his pole in my mouth and fucking my face until he got rock hard again. Then he withdrew and lay down over me, working his way into my cunt. He kissed me with his foul breath, but I stomached it and sucked her tongue and lips, driving him nuts. He fucked me for a while that way, then sat back on the sofa and asked me to suck him again. I looked around trying to see where you were, but I just could hear you and your girls behind a screen that was dividing the room.

I sucked him while he picked up the phone and made a call in Russian. I didn't understand a single word. He hung up and pulled my arms, making me seat over him and ride his cock. I tried to neglect the situation and enjoy the fuck, although I couldn't stop hearing the moans and groans of you three at the other side of the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.