Notebooks of a Sick Lover - Cover

Notebooks of a Sick Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Sally Marx

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the love story of a girl seduced by a powerful man with an immense sexual appetite. She will first become his pet, then descend to his slave, and finally his portable entertainment as they travel around the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The pager sounded while I was preparing an order of coffee and sandwiches at the cafeteria. The display blinked your message: "Have a couple free hours. In ten minutes at the Ridge Bookstore".

I rushed back and told Susan and Lisa to cover me. They agreed as usual. To be able to rush out at any time, I have being covering everyone for lots of hours. I knew they were actually abusing my good disposition, and I was always covering them for many hours more than they did it for me, but it was the price I was willing to pay to be at your disposition any time you called upon me. I had convinced everybody that I had an aunt very sick at the hospital and they paged me every time she needed me. And they bought it, as they got accustomed to see how nervous and desperate I became at the pager's ring, and how hurried I went off.

So was this time, too. I ran out with my uniform on, and flew away in the scooter I had bought to reach you sooner. That bookstore was a small building at the old part of the city, surrounded by cheap bars and little stores that sell second hand —or stolen— things. I remember well that bookstore because you fucked me once at the dark hallway of the abandoned house next to it. I thought that may be you would do it again, and regretted not having taken the uniform off, as the last time you dragged me so much over the dirty floor that my clothes ruined absolutely.

I arrived at the narrow street and you weren't already there. Good luck. I hate when you have to wait for me. It makes me feel terribly useless. This time, luckily, I could left the scooter in a space between two stores and dedicate to fix my hair, and got some make up, taking special care to get my lips bright red as you like. I could also pull off the uniform, remaining with my short skirt and a low cut t-shirt, and changing my sneakers for the stiletto heel shoes you bought me and I always take under the scooter's seat.

Very happy, having had time to look good for you, I went back to the bookstore entrance to wait. Minutes passed, and, dressing that way in this neighborhood, I had to resist a few guys that got close and ask me how much it was for an hour or other vulgarities like that. I ignored them, trying to look hard, but I was actually terrified and nervous. Some twenty minutes later, I lit a cigarette after the last guy desisted and left. It trembled between my fingers, but helped me to calm down.

Then I saw you appearing round the opposite corner. I immediately dropped the cigarette. I never dared smoking in front of you, just to avoid the least chance of disturbing you. You approached walking distractedly and peaceful as usual. I waved at you, trying to get your attention, and you finally saw me just before crossing the street. You smiled briefly and made a gesture for me to cross the street. It surprised me, as I thought we would go to the abandoned house again. I almost ran to you, clicking over the sidewalk. You looked at me from head to feet as I arrived and seemed quite pleased by my appearance. You greeted me with a kiss and squeezed my butt over the skirt with your big hands. I redden, thinking in all the people that were probably watching us. You made me start walking, leaving a hand in my butt, as naturally as if you were carrying me from my waist. You told me that a long meeting you had scheduled from a week ago has suspended and that then you decided to take the time to distract yourself a little.

Men at the street watched how you drove that bitch, interested. We went back around the corner from where you came, and you told me that we were going to the cinema. What a surprise! It was a lot of time since our dates had been stopped to be romantic. We walked two blocks trough a wider street with a bit bigger shops, until we reached the cinema. It was a XXX theater! It looked quite old and scary, but I've never seen one that doesn't look like this. We went to the ticket counter and the fat guy behind the glass muttered something without picking his eyes from the newspaper. Then you asked him for two tickets and he looked up, seeing me and seeming surprised for half of a second, before he took the money, cut the tickets and returning to his paper, let us in.

I had never been inside one of those cinemas. I have watched a lot of this kind of videos (many times with you), but I think that women never enter this kind of places. Except for me. I would have fainted of panic if you hadn't been there. We advanced trough a dark aisle until we passed a curtain and entered. A woman was licking another one's pussy on the big screen. My eyes couldn't see very well in the darkness yet, but I noted that —thankfully- the place was mostly empty. It was smelly and hot.

We sat around the middle of one of the last rows. I could see a man watching us from a distant seat. I was very nervous but I was getting excited at the same time. The movie was not my type, but being with you in such a place was very arousing. Anyway, you hadn't taken me here to watch to the movies. Once you sat comfortable, you unzipped your pants and get my head down to your cock. I began sucking you before your cock got hard, so I felt it grow as I licked and kissed it.

You were very interested in the flick, and I could feel when you liked what happened in the movie because your cock got harder and you pushed my head, plunging it deep in my throat. I listened to the women moans and I thought that thanks to this, no one could probably hear me doing my job. I heard a man's voice in a conversation and after a while the music started again and you pulled my head up to show me the movie. A muscular man was caressing a busty brunette. You let me rest my head on your shoulder and jerk your cock slowly with my hand. The couple on the screen kissed and licked each other tongues. I kissed your neck and felt your cock react. You got an arm around me, slipping your hand under my butt, reaching my panties from behind with your fingers. As the couple in the movie got undress and he began eating her cunt, you rubbed mine with your fingers over the panties, starting soon to moist its cloth.

I got terribly excited with your fingering, and moreover, when the woman began sucking the guy's cock. He had a real big shaft, almost like yours. I always had thought that porno actors had the biggest cocks before meeting you. But the scene was quite hot. Her face and the cock filled the whole screen, and she was diligently sucking him. After a long blow job, he stood up and helps her stand in all four over the bed, and promptly started to fuck her. At the same time, your finger had ripped a hole in my panties and was entering my cunt, rightly rubbing my clit. It was too much for me. I couldn't resist a loud sigh, and then I knew that I was starting to lose control of myself.

I watched the man fucking the girl doggie style; her big, rounded tits hanging down and balancing back and forth. And I felt your fingers penetrating my clam deeper and deeper. I bend over you and began sucking your cock again, raising my butt in the seat so you have plenty of access to my hungry pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.