Trina - Cover

Trina

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Before Trina could react, he placed his other hand on the mound of her pussy, and caressed it through her denims. He paused again to watch her reaction. He then asked, "Do you like what I just did baby? Please don't be upset with me, I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Daddy was lying on the bed with Trina snuggled in his arms. For a moment, he was lost, in the memories of the past. He remembered the first time Trina's mother and him had sex. After some heavy petting one night, they decided to go all they way. She opened her legs for him, while she toyed with her clit. He got between her legs, slowly inserted his cock into her tight pussy, and paused, letting her adjusted to its size. When she got used to the new sensation of pain and pleasure, she told him to continue fucking her. It felt so good that they ended up fucking for two hours. After that, all they wanted to do is fuck all the time. It was not until Daddy fucked Trina, did he realize how much he missed sex.

Daddy looked at Trina, and smiled as a tear formed in the corner of his eyes. Oh God, she looked so much like her mother. She had the same long black hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a body that would turn any man's head. It was then he realized she was not just his daughter, but a gorgeous woman and that he loved her.

Trina felt so alive, her heart was racing, and her body tingled from head to toe. She had given herself to daddy because she loved him, not as a father, but like a woman loved a man. She looked up into his face and said, "A penny for your thoughts daddy."

Daddy kissed her cheek softly and said, "Baby, I was just remembering the first time I had sex with your mother and how much I miss her. When she died I buried my sexual desires I could not stand to even look at another woman."

Daddy winked, and continued, "You know, Trina you look exactly like she did at your age. However, it wasn't until today that I realized my little girl turn into a woman right before my eyes. Trina, I love you!"

He pulled her close and kissed her deep letting his tongue dance with hers. The kiss made him tingle from his lips clear down to his crotch, making his cock hard again. Daddy leaned forward and fondled her breast holding one in each hand. He kissed them light then begins rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb, gently pulling them outward until they were erect.

Trina arched her back, moaned softly, then reached for his cock and begins stroking it. She then kissed his lips then purred, "Ooooh Daddy, your cock is so big and hard! Mmm, it looks so delicious; lay down, so I want to taste its sweetness."

He moved and when Trina's tongue lapped at his swelling cock, he moaned with pleasure.

She engulfed Daddy's cock. As it touched the back of her throat she breathed slowly so she wouldn't gag. Trina's head started bobbing up and down in full long strokes, as her tongue licked and moved around his shaft with each stroke.

Her soft hands cupped his balls and squeezed then gently. She stopped sucking long enough to wet her index finger and started teasing his asshole. When his anal ring relaxed, she slowly inserted her finger in his anus.

Daddy's balls drew up tight because the ultimate sensation was triggering another orgasm. He then put his hands on her head, attempting to stop her so that he could repay the favor before he came in her mouth.

Trina just looked up into Daddy's eyes with a little devil smile, wouldn't let go of his cock, and kept of sucking. It wasn't long before he awarded her with a huge load of cum in her mouth. Trina swallowed eagerly as her mouth milked every drop from his dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.