Trina - Cover

Trina

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Before Trina could react, he placed his other hand on the mound of her pussy, and caressed it through her denims. He paused again to watch her reaction. He then asked, "Do you like what I just did baby? Please don't be upset with me, I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Trina's family home sat back off the main road, secluded by trees. If one wanted too, they could walk around nude without anyone seeing you. She was glad to be alone because she was a bit of an exhibitionist.

After doing the dishes, she walked into the living room, put her favorite country music cd on, and opened the curtains. Trina was an exhibitionist; she loved the risky naughtiness of being completely nude and visible to anyone watching through the window

She began slowly, seductively unbuttoning her blouse swaying to the music, unhooked her bra and threw it on the couch. The possibility of someone seeing her made her nipples rock hard. She pinched then as she rolled them in her fingers. Oh, it felt so good. Trina wriggled her ass, caressed her buttocks, and then slowly slid her panties off--as if she was doing a lap dance for her daddy.

"Daddy, do you like my sexy body?" She said.

She then stood completely naked, her body quivering and started to masturbate. She spread her legs, started fingering her pussy, brought her fingers to her lips, and tasted her sweet nectar.

Following that, she rubbed her clit hard and yelled, "Daddy, fuck me, oh god, I wish you were here!"

She fucked her vagina, rolled and pinched her clit, oooh fuck, she felt so naughty, and so excited. Trina pretended daddy was urging her on and stroking his cock.

She gasp and breathlessly spoke saying, "Oooooooh God, I'm cumming!" Climaxing so hard, she nearly lost her balance.

Trina gathered her clothed and sat down to dress. It was then inadvertently glanced toward the door of the living room door. She almost jumped out of her skin, because she wasn't alone! There stood daddy with his hard cock in his hand, jacking off.

She yelled, "Why are you home daddy? I'm sorry, I should have known better to do this.

When there eyes met daddy let go of his cock and said, "Ah-ah I could not resist baby, you're so fucking sexy. Damn Trina, I want you! I have been thinking about fucking you every night, but didn't know how to approach you. You know how long it's been since I have seen a desirable sexy woman? Oh honey, can I touch your pussy?"

She couldn't keep her eyes off daddy. She licked her lips when she saw his huge cock. Oh, god she wanted to feel daddy cock in her hands, making it swell and throb. Every part of her being wanted daddy.

Daddy needed to have some joy in his life once more and if she was the one to give him joy so be it! However, Trina felt ashamed, lowered her head and started crying.

Daddy hurried over to the couch not bothering to zip his pants and put his hand around Trina. He held her close and said, "Honey, Why are you crying? You did what every female does when they're horny."

He tilted her head up and kissed her. Oh, fuck! He thought she even tasted good. He then picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, thinking she would yell no, but all she did was put her head on his shoulder. Dad laid her on the bed, stood up to removed his clothes as he watched her reaction.

Trina just laid there watching him and tracing circles around her erect nipples. She welcomed him with open arms as he slowly climbed on the bed next to her.

Daddy cradled her in his arms and kissed her then said. "Are you sure this is what you want Trina, I can stop right now if you want, it's up to you." Praying she would let him fuck her, oooh God, he wanted to slide his cock into her hot pussy.

Trina turned to face daddy, took his face in her hands, and kissed him passionately.

"Daddy, if I did not want it, would I kiss you like that? I should say no to you, but I cannot, I want you as much as you want me. I have petted with a few people, Dad, but I wanted you to be the first man to fuck me."

He couldn't believe his ears and his heart skipped a beat. He took her in his arms and held her close and started fondling her hard nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.