Trina - Cover

Trina

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Before Trina could react, he placed his other hand on the mound of her pussy, and caressed it through her denims. He paused again to watch her reaction. He then asked, "Do you like what I just did baby? Please don't be upset with me, I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Her name is Trina. She lives in a small Midwest town along with her father, and kid brother and sister. Her mother died two years ago right after she graduated from college. Afterwards, Trina decided to put her life on hold and help her dad raise the other siblings.

Trina is five foot-two with long black hair, deep blue eyes which are hidden by long seductive eyelashes, a cute button nose, and a well tanned sexy body. She often flaunted herself when she was around men, which included her daddy. She'd wear miniskirts and revealing tops that would show off her 38 C's, thin waist, and round firm ass. Their tantalizing gazes excited her from the top of her head to the center of her pussy and she loved the attention.

Trina didn't have a steady boyfriend at that time which was fine with her as she wasn't ready for one. She considered herself to be daddy's girl. Her dad was easy to talk to and they would converse about everything from college to dating. However, during the past year, she began noticing that her dad was showing her more attention than usual. She would catch him staring at her lustfully and wonder what he was looking at.

Trina was a tomboy at heart and loved going fishing with her dad. She would often jump at the chance to sneak up on him, tease, and tickle him. Her daddy of course would respond doing the same thing to her repeatedly until she yelled uncle. Sometimes he would touch forbidden places too. However, she did not think about it or even stop him after all they were just having fun.

One night, the family was sitting in the den watching their favorite show. Trina was she was snuggled up close to daddy and the other kids lay cushions on the floor. After awhile, he looked up at the clock and it read, 8 p.m. He then spoke to the younger kids, telling them it was time to go upstairs and get ready for bed. When they were done he and Trina would come up to read them a story.

When he was sure, the children were out of site he pulled Trina's face upward gazed into her eyes and uttered, "I love you Trina, you're my special girl."

After that he kissed her firmly with not just a simple peck, but a lover's kiss. As he did that his right hand went down and cupped her left breast through her blouse. He looked around again, and then began tracing circles around the nipple with his index finger.

Before Trina could react, he placed his other hand on the mound of her pussy, and caressed it through her denims. He paused again to watch her reaction. He then asked, "Do you like what I just did baby? Please don't be upset with me, I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

At first, Trina wasn't sure what to say. At that age she already knew about sex, masturbated often, and wasn't a virgin. In her mind Trina wondered what he would do if she told him what she was really thinking, "Daddy, will you teach me about sex?" However she couldn't bring herself to ask him and stuttered out a reply, "Daddy, yes I like what you just did." Then before she lost her nerve she leaned into him and kissed him, like a woman does a lover.

When she kissed him her daddy felt his cock stir in his pants. He muttered under his breath, "Oh fuck." His desire for Trina was stronger now then it had ever been in the last year. God, he wanted to see her naked, touch her breasts, suck her nipples, and taste that sweet young pussy. After that he'd take her hand and put it around his throbbing cock, and show her how to jack a man off. However, for the moment, he decided to ignore his impulses.

Her daddy quickly glanced around the room to make sure they were alone. Next thing he did was slide both hands under her blouse to caress her braless breasts. He watched her face closely as he fondled and tweaked the perky nipples. Trina's breathing quickened. He stopped because her daddy knew if he kept going, he would not be able to stop himself, and one of the children might walk in on them

Her daddy then kissed Trina on the nose. Then with an assuring voice spoke, "Don't tell anyone honey, this has to be our little secret, okay? Now, off with you, I think you had better go read your sister a story while I read one to your brother."

Trina wanted to do more and pouted, but deep down she understood, and didn't want the other kids to catch them in this precarious position. "Okay daddy, you can count on me, I will keep this between the two of us, and my lips are sealed!"

She then headed upstairs to her sister's room. Once inside she tucked her sister in, then reached over, and picked up the book off the bedside table. Trina turned to chapter five and was about to start when the little girl stopped her and begged her to read more then one chapter. Trina declined, and began tickling her sister while saying, "You always fall asleep before I'm done with the chapter we're on." She then started reading and soon saw her sister asleep, so she kissed her forehead and left the room quietly.

Trina went back downstairs to tell see if daddy was done reading to her brother yet and found him sitting in the den watching the television. Sure enough there he was sitting with his back to her watching the news.

Trina smirked, and cautiously sneaked across the room. All of a sudden she grabbed him by the ribs and squealed, said, "Gotcha!" She tried to scurry away quickly before he could catch her and tickle her back. However, she did not escape his clutches this time.

Her daddy grabbed her, laid her flat on the floor, and knelt over her and with an evil smirk said, "You think so huh! Who's got you now my pretty?" All the while, he tickled her ribs, groped her breast, poked her in the tummy, and then ran his hand between her legs, as she laughed. All of a sudden he stopped abruptly helper her up and kissed her. He then said, "I'm getting tired honey, I think I will go to bed. 6 a clock come early these days."

Trina hugged him close, and felt something hard poking the side of her leg. She just ignored it, sat down on the sofa, and said, "Ok, goodnight, see yah in the morning pops!"

She then grabbed the TV Guide and began thumbing through it looking for something good to watch. However, nothing was very exciting to watch, so decided to go to bed.

Trina often masturbated right after she went to bed, but tonight was different. All she could think about was what happened between daddy and her. Why did daddy touch her like that? Was it because he missed mom and the intimacy they shared?

Since their room was below hers Trina could always hear them fucking. It turned her too. She would often masturbate while they had sex. Then fantasizing what it would feel to have daddy's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Sure Trina had her share of boyfriends, but none ever made her feels as special as daddy did. She was aware that he was often sexually excited. Tonight wasn't the first time she felt his hard cock poking her leg. Lying back on the bed she wondered if daddy masturbated to satisfy his sexual needs. She decided to find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.