Why Not? - Cover

Why Not?

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Fantasy Sex Story: Why not, at 72, I still have the sexual urges of a forty year old? However, nowadays, sex was a boring affair with 'Rosy palm and her stubby little brother.' Although I came hard, I desired the touch of a woman.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Why not, at 72, I still have the sexual urges of a forty year old? However, nowadays, sex was a boring affair with 'Rosy palm and her stubby little brother.' Although I came hard, I desired the touch of a woman. One who would not only rock my world, but would be my be my friend and fuck buddy. I thought long and hard and decided I wasn't going online to find one. Guess you could call me old-fashioned.

I put on my swim trunks, grabbed a beer, and went outside to sit in the lounge chair by the pool. I took a sip of my drink, laid back and began reminiscing about my deceased wife. Oh God, we had a good life and our sex life was extraordinary. My cock began to swell as I remembered the time we spent at the lake just the two of us, with no clothes, no phone, and no television. We were communing with nature and having hot-wild sex.

I looked around to make sure no one was nearby, and then ran my hands down my swimsuit, caressing my cock. I got out of the chair, and dove into the deep end of the pool. When I returned to the surface I swam over to the edge and removed my suit and tossed them into the chair. This was something I did almost daily too heighten my climax. Oooooh, it felt so good to masturbate out in the open, with the risk of someone seeing me.

I grasped my cock and began stroking slowly, then floated on my back with my hardening member sticking up out of the water, like a periscope on a submarine. I resumed stroking and began to fantasize. My latest one involved having sex with my grown, beautiful grand-daughters. Taboo or not, it turned this old man on.

Jill was tall, skinny, with small perky breasts, a flat stomach, and long brown hair. Her round face, blue eyes and rose colored lips turned many a man's head. Mandy was short, had a full figure, with short brunette colored hair, green eyes, and large breasts. She resembled my wife.

Most weekends you could find them swimming in my pool. Sometimes I would join them but there were a few moments where I would spend the time ogling them out of my bedroom window. After locking the door, I'd stand in the window, just out of sight, unzip my pants, and jack-off my hardening cock to a glorious climax.

I was lost in my fantasy, stroking wildly and didn't notice my grand-daughters had come over. That was until I heard a Jill's voice, "Oh my God, Grampa, I never knew you had it in you!"

Then Mandy exclaimed, "God, you have a good looking cock!"

I looked up and saw my two grand-daughters standing at the edge of the pool, blushing, but eying me with great interest. My cock and the images in my mind deflated.

I quickly moved and covered my crotch and said, "Oh hi, sorry!"

Mandy looked at her sister then back at me. She smiled mischievously as she leaned over, whispering something into Jill's ear. Jill's eyes lit up with excitement and she squealed, "Let's do, sounds like fun."

I looked at them with a puzzled expression and asked, "Do what? Come on fill Gramps in."

Mandy just licked her lips and purred, "You'll see, soon enough."

I frowned in frustration as I watched the two disappear into the house. After a few minutes they came back out wearing terry cloth robes. In my mind I was saying 'What the fuck!' That is until they dropped the robes. Oh my God, they were naked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.