Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 75

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Seventy-five - Friday

My face was between two wonderfully full breasts. If there was a problem, it would be that it is impossible to get air when your face is being hugged into Sue's chest.

I pulled loose to move up to be able to kiss her. As soon as I kissed her, she pulled my face back down to her breasts. This time I caught a taught nipple in my mouth and sucked, causing a loud groan from Sue.

Sue's nipples were like those big hanging controls for the doors at the shop. You pushed a button and door would open. I sucked a nipple and her legs opened. Her spread legs created a vacuum that sucked my morning wood into her center. She must have been having some good dreams, as she was very wet.

As I slid into her, Sue hugged me close, wrapping her legs over mine, pushing her pelvis into mine and completely swallowing me. We were lovingly connected to the hilt.

Our connection began a slow in and out that increased in speed until, in just a couple of minutes, I was unleashing a big load of juice into her and Sue was quivering and shaking from her orgasm.

We kissed, hugged, and told each other how much we enjoyed and loved each other. As I began to shrink, Sue said to get up or she would drool everywhere.

She went to the bathroom; I went to the kitchen to make coffee. It was five-fifty. We took our shower and dressed for work. While Sue was having her morning juice and I was drinking my coffee, Sue asked, "What do you think. Let's get these businesses calmed down and take a vacation, a real vacation. It's getting to be summer, so let's go on an Alaskan cruise or somewhere up north at a vacation place. Somewhere we can relax with each other without any business or bad guys to deal with. What do you think?"

"I'm with you. Let's do it, these last few weeks and months have really been intense. We'll work on getting our people up to taking care of everything. I'm assuming you mean to go for more than a long weekend and perhaps even longer than a week."

"A week would be okay but maybe ten days, two weeks, a month, depending on how it goes."

Glenda came in and gave us both a hug, saying she had the best 'nights sleep in a week, knowing she wouldn't have to move.

Martin was all smiles, with Glenda saying, "He even woke me for some loving this morning. What a great way to start the day."

Folks began arriving until the patio was filled with morning chatter. When it was time to go to work, Sue said she was going to take her three girls into the plant so they could begin getting familiar with the process and could work with her girls at the plant for while we were gone.

I discussed my intention to take Sue on a real vacation, but there were a few things that I needed to take care of first. I asked Tiny if he or his former accounting firm knew of anyone that managed or had managed a trailer park. Tiny laughed and said his dad had managed a park for years but the park had been sold, so his dad had been working at Lowe's for a few years.

"This is not for the public yet, Tiny, but Sue and I bought the park last night. The deal should be closed this week. If you think your dad would like to run the park then have him call me so I can get him with the owner and he can get a handle on the place."

"I'll call him right now. He'll want the job I'm sure. He's getting up there, but he's only fifty-five and will probably be ecstatic to run a park again. Will he be able to use the owner's house or will he need to get a mobile home."

"He should use the owner's place. The house will be empty as soon as we close, which should be this week."

Tiny called his dad, and twenty minutes later, a slightly smaller version of Tiny came through the door. He introduced himself to me saying his name was Charlie and the lady following him was Matty, his wife. I buzzed Tiny to come downstairs. We all walked over to talk to Sue for a few minutes. When I introduced Charlie and Matty to Sue, I could see she liked them instantly. They were genuine folks who would make a nice addition to our group. Sue said that Ben had called and the closing should be tomorrow, Saturday, as the land had been in the park owner's family for over a hundred years so the title was easy to research. A survey crew was staking out the property today.

Sue called Glenda and asked her to make a lunch as we were going to bring Tiny's folks over for lunch and to meet the park owner. We all drove out to the park and enjoyed lunch before we went to the office. The owner was very happy. He said his wife was just about moved out of the house into a place they had bought a month or so ago in anticipation of selling the park.

Charlie and Matty looked at the very nice living quarters and came back into the office. The owner and Charlie knew each other so Sue and I left them to get reacquainted and get settled in to do business.

Another problem solved from within our crew. It was worth a mental "Way to go."

We went back to work to take care of our businesses.

The body guys had three new bodies for light trucks. These were for electricians, plumbers, or carpenters. These would compete with a myriad of similar bodies, but the difference between others and ours was the quality. The drawers rolled out and back with ease. The doors fit and locked easily. Everything was convenient to the tradesman that would use it. The paint was an electro statically applied powder coating, then sprayed with a hard glaze to protect the metal. Tiny had them priced where he thought they should be, and the new bodies were all under the competition. If Tiny said we would make money at that price, we would make money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.