Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day Thirty-one - Wednesday

Kisses woke me. Sue was pressed against me, kissing me awake. She would kiss my lips softly, say, "I love you" then kiss me again, repeating the cycle over and over.

I hugged her and kissed her back telling her the same but asking her, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes," she said dramatically smiling while kissing me all over my face.

Sue put a leg over me sitting up on my hips saying, "I have you where I want you for right now. I'm going to give you your bachelor days send off."

She lowered one of her now very large, very long, very erect nipples into my mouth saying, "Suck them, make love to them, make me come."

Hot was not the word to describe Sue this morning; she was flaming. In less than a minute she was coming, leaking onto my tummy from just nipple sucking and nibbling.

She raised up and sank down on me smoothly, taking me easily inside her, moaning and hissing from my continued sucking of her nipples and kissing her breasts. Her pussy was going crazy on me, clenching and quivering while she slid up and down until she let out a very loud groan then laid down on me gasping for breath.

It took her a minute until she lifted her head and kissed me with smiling lips. She slowly moved down my body till she could wrap her two big round breasts around my dick, stroking it up and down while licking the end of it as it appeared from between her breasts.

"Now you're in for what I hope is a treat. Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes as she removed her cleavage from around my dick then repositioned herself till I felt her mouth on me. Sue had removed her dentures and was sucking me, giving me what was probably the ultimate gift from such a proud and wonderful woman.

Her mouth felt great along with one hand stroking me while her other hand gently squeezed my balls. I was going to come quickly. I touched Sue's head telling her I was going to come in case she needed to lift off me. She didn't, but continued until she had sucked everything that I had to give from me.

Sue came up to my arms and kissed me long and tenderly then she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, "Come on sleepy head, let's get this show on the road."

We showered in the new shower. It was amazingly large. We ended up playing too much and causing Sue to be bent over with me giving her a good thumping from the rear. We exited the shower with smiles for me to shave and her to begin brushing out her hair.

I put on two pots of coffee and pulled back the curtain panels and opened the sliding glass door. The morning temperature was perfect, very comfortable for shorts and T-shirt. I poured my first cup of coffee and was staring at the shed door when something hit me. When we put the keg in there, the shovel wasn't there. I unlocked the door and pulled it open. Yep, the shovel was gone. The ice had not melted much around the keg and should still be cold when it was needed. I shut the door and waited for our crew.

Ruth and Tiny came with Ruth wearing an extremely transparent robe. She might as well have come nude. I could count pussy hair through the robe, if she had any it was so thin. When Tiny sat down he had a bulge in his shorts and had to adjust himself to be comfortable.

I smiled at him and Ruth telling them, "Ruth you are so lucky, lucky to have a guy that still gets wildly turned on by you and your antics."

Ruth grinned and said, "I tried to make that thing go down and stay down but twice is not enough some times." Tiny blushed.

Glenda came next then Jim and Hanna followed by Martin. Last was Shawna who seemed to be walking funny. When Sue asked her if she was all right or did she hurt her leg or something, I thought Shawna would bust a gut laughing so hard.

"I didn't hurt a leg, but I did wear out my pussy with the short tree trunk Charlie thinks is a dick. For whatever reason we were so horny last night, we like to never got tired so I would get that thing up again and away we would go." Shawna was wiggling in her chair trying to get comfortable. "Then Mr. Ever ready there decides this morning that he's really horny again. You try to do him about ten times in twelve hours and see if you don't walk funny."

Charlie was all puffed, acting proud he could subdue the crazy red headed pixie.

We enjoyed our coffee, going over what was going to happen during the day. I finally remembered to ask, "Charlie, the shovel is gone, did you take it?"

"Yeah, Shawna wanted to get started on it so it's at the shop in a thousand pieces," Charlie said as if he was afraid it couldn't be put back together again.

Shawna announced casually, "I'm done with the motor and tranny. I opened it up to 98 inches. I don't like the 110-cube kit. I think it weakens the engine. I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to get back from the electrostatic painter then I'll raid a bunch of chrome from the store and you'll have your new, old sled. Maybe Saturday."

"Wow! Shawna, that's fast," I exclaimed.

"I was planning on Thursday but I'll miss two days so it's going to be Friday or Saturday. Say are you two going on a honeymoon?"

Sue said, "Not right away, maybe next week. We're just going to stay here and enjoy being married, and be around our friends."

When the coffee club broke up, I went to the park office and asked if they knew of a couple of guys to move some furniture. They said a couple of married couples were out of work and would welcome some extra cash. They mentioned that they were two of the guys who helped move the little trailer the day before. He called them and said they would meet me at my new home.

It was only a minute till both couples showed up. I took them to Sue's and told Sue for her to direct how she wanted the move to happen. Sue told me to run to the U-haul place and get a bunch of medium sized boxes so she could move stuff and put it away at the same time.

When I got back, Sue had the living room furniture moved and was taking apart her computers. Oh yeah, I forgot mine. I'd have to get it soon. The girls took all the kitchen stuff including everything in the fridge and freezer to the new place and put it where Sue had told them. Then they started helping Sue with her bedroom stuff. Sue was like me. She didn't have a ton of stuff, just what she needed. She didn't have a closet packed full of clothes. Again, only what she needed.

Sue's old place was bare by eleven and all her stuff had homes and was put away. Sue had the two girls give the new place a thorough cleaning and had them go back to the old place and clean it too.

These two couples were good workers. I made sure to take their names and phone numbers so I could talk to them again. I gave them each a big bill, creating some big smiles on their faces. I had talked to the two guys a little to find out they were both metal workers. One was a welder of re-bar for big construction buildings and concrete foundations while the other guy had a lot of sheet metal experience for building fronts. They were temporarily out of work because their jobs were done and they had not found anything new yet.

We set up all the computers in the big room including mine, except mine was on the floor. Sue said we would get a desk for it tomorrow. We set my TV in the office room and Sue's in the living room.

The florist was busily making the wedding stand beautiful. All the bouquets had been put away by the girls. The caterer had already set up his bar under the tent at the opposite end of the tent from the wedding stand. He was happy that I had extra outlets on the patio for the band saying everything was going to be perfect.

Darn, I forgot something. I asked the caterer if he knew of a photographer that I could get on short notice. He smiled and said, look at your contract. When I looked puzzled, he said, "That's part of the deal. My wife's a great photographer and our oldest son takes video before during and after the wedding and reception."

"Whew," I exclaimed, "dodged that bullet."

"Everything's fine, you're on top of it, I can't believe you moved that new place in here since yesterday when I was here. This just isn't the same place with the new house and the tent. The only thing remaining is the patio and the shed, unbelievable," the caterer said.

I went back over to the office to make sure I would have some kids to park cars and for the park owner to tell them where all we could park them. The guy asked, "Is there really going to be that many people out here? You're new in town, how did you meet so many people already?"

Sue and I ate a light lunch. She said she was going to the pool for a few minutes to get her color and suggested I go with her. She put on a modest but skimpy two piece swimsuit and we walked to the pool area. I helped her with the lotion then I jumped in the pool and expended a ton of emotional energy. When I couldn't lift my arms, I went up to where Sue was and put some lotion on.

Sue was talking to DeDe and Star about the wedding, inviting them. They said they were really jealous as she had snared me even though they had the first shot. Star said she'd bet that she gave better head than Sue did but I defended Sue, "I don't think so. Sue gives the best I've ever had."

That wasn't a lie. She did give me the best I ever had. I just was not very experienced. She did really do me well this morning.

"And she gave an award winning performance of her skills this morning, thank you very much," I enthused.

Sue was grinning from my praise.

We only did a little sunning on our front and backs before going back to our new home. Glenda met us and said she had made up the bed in the little trailer and made sure it was ready to be moved into. She also mentioned that Martin had put up the skirting on the outside making the little place look nice. She said the former tenant in that space had planted quite a few flowers so it gave the place a nice feel. There was a large tree that actually shaded the little patio so they may not need an awning.

Sue and I snacked again in anticipation of a hectic evening. Sue even wanted some rum and coke to settle down.

I ironed a set of jeans and polished my new engineer boots. As I was looking at what shirt to wear Sue came into the laundry room with a blowsy white satin looking shirt with a black vest on a hanger.

"Here, honey. I got you something special for today. It will make you look special for our wedding day."

I tried it on. It fit and when I went to the bathroom to use the mirror, it looked nice too. I thanked Sue for thinking of me and she said, "I have thought of you constantly since I watched you move in. I don't know what it was or is but I saw you and wanted you."

We kissed and hugged, finally pulling apart so I could take my shirt off to keep it clean.

We had just separated when Beth, Sue's mom came in the open patio doors followed closely by Ben, her uncle.

They both took the tour of the trailer and were amazed at how large it was. Ben said she could have had his house if she wanted and Sue did a double take, "Uncle Ben, we couldn't afford the taxes on that thing much less buy it."

"Well yes you could," he said. "You actually own as much of it as I do, the same for your mom. Beth just would rather live in Carolwood while I enjoy a Bayshore address."

When Sue looked confused Ben said, "Don't worry about it, your mom and I will explain it all to you another time. Right now you just get ready for your new life."

By five, Charlie and Jim were home and cleaned up saying their wives were very excited about the wedding. Sue had all the guys get together and she gave all of us the run down as to how it was going to happen. Sue told everyone that she was going to have her Uncle Ben give her away and how the procession was going to work. Who was with whom and in what order.

When no one was paying attention to what I was doing, I got into my duffel bag and got the other half of mom's ring set out. I looked at it with a little melancholy thinking of her and dad hoping they were watching this all happen. I put the ring in the little pocket on the vest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.