Vacation? - Cover

Vacation?

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Steve Sharp takes a vacation that changes his life. He gets some breaks, he makes some of his own good luck. Lots of loving, some dull stuff but some decent action. This shows how you can succeed with your friends. (Some codes are implied but not a major part of the story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rags To Riches   Incest   Swinging  

Day fifteen - Monday

I opened my eyes to look into the smiling dark blue eyes of Denise, "Glad you're awake. I was getting lonely."

I shifted my head still resting amidst the bountiful breast flesh of my bedmate, "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long, I need to pee though but I didn't want to wake you. You were sleeping so peacefully."

I kissed her and said, "You better get in there or you'll have to share the pot."

We untangled and she went into the bathroom. I got up, made coffee and went into the bathroom to find Denise already in the shower. I peed and joined her, enjoying washing her all over using my hands to soap up all her curves.

She was saying, "You're good for me, I think I've lost five pounds since I met you. And, from all the activity my stomach is getting flatter."

"Maybe we should patent a new exercise regime. We can call it sexercise," I joked.

"I think someone already wrote a book by that name. Maybe he didn't copyright it or patent it," Denise said.

We finished up in the shower without running out of hot water or expelling anymore bodily fluids. I told Denise to put her clothes on so we could have coffee on the patio. She pouted a little saying she liked to be nude but went to get some clothes on.

I put on some shorts and a T-shirt then went outside to set at the new table. Before Denise could get out of the house, Martin came walking over carrying his coffee cup. He had just set down when Glenda and Shawna came walking over. Denise came out a little shocked at the quick gathering of folks.

I asked Shawna, "The bike shop is open on Monday right?"

"Monday through Saturday, Dell thinks that is better than being open on Sunday and closing on Monday. I don't care either way. They only pay me by the hour whenever I'm there. I'm like their second mechanic. I do the entire basic tune ups, the oil changes, change the chains, piddly stuff. I know how to do it all but Dell won't let me. Every once in a while, when Dell is gone, I'll do a rebuild or something technical. When Charlie gets stumped we put both our heads together and figure it out. I did the same M.R.I course that Charlie did. I think our differences are that I grew up in a Harley family; Charlie didn't."

"If you didn't work there Shawna, what would you do?" I asked thinking there might something deep here.

"Raise babies or build bikes."

"Now that's diverse," I said.

"Not to worry. I'm just as confused as you. I'm good with bikes, even better at designing them, but deep inside me is a mom trying to get out. One of these days Charlie's gonna say, you know we need a kid. It will be all over. I'll fuck him to death then raise our baby as a single parent."

That got Denise and Glenda to laugh. Poor Martin was still stupefied by Denise's tits. She had on her skimpy halter from the night before. She needed to bring over some shorts and T-shirts to lounge around in the mornings in.

"Where is Charlie?" I asked.

"He's down at the bank making the final payment on our trailer, mobile home that is," Shawna told me. "He wants to buy Kathy's monster. He thinks it would be cool to have all the room. Kathy also has a big shed in the back that he likes too. Charlie has talked to the real estate lady and she thinks our house would be easier to sell than Kathy's."

I thought about it a minute then asked, "What do you think about it?"

"I think it would be more house to clean. I also think we would have to rent a room in order to make the new mortgage payment. However, I already know of another biker couple that wants and could afford our house. It would be neat to have more of us in one place."

I looked at Martin, "I guess we're going to have to get you a motorcycle."

Martin smiled at me, "I'm to old to handle a motor. I used to ride them but those go to fast now and I don't think I would be quick enough to stay out of trouble. Besides, I could never endanger my Glenda on one of those things."

"If we had better transportation, Julie and I could use a place like that. It's too far for us to get to work. Besides even our little place is too much to clean sometimes. We've both been saving up our money. We both have enough to buy a new car but we would waste all our money doing that. We'd buy something used. The car we have now only runs when it wants to. I want to save my money so I can go back to junior college. I'm going to do it pretty soon. I just don't want a bunch of student loans to repay."

Wow! There was more to airhead Denise than I thought.

I wondered out loud, "There are a bunch of good mechanics that hang around Jim's. How come they haven't helped you?"

"Easy," Shawna answered for her. "She won't put out. They will all sort of fix her car thinking they'll get a quickie but none of them will do a good job. I already told you, Denise doesn't fool around and is super picky."

Denise was nodding, "I can't help it. Some of those guys are just plain dirty. They may be nice guys, but they don't wash or brush their teeth. Some of the others are selfish. They are the "give me something for nothing" guys and then there are the real Romeo's who think that every woman should fall at their feet. I'm just not there. I don't know much about this creep," as she elbowed me, "but ever since he hushed some guy at the bar for being dirty mouthed, I've wanted to know him better. Now he has me under his spell and I don't want to be cured yet."

Martin said, "Steve, you need to get this girl's car over to your shop and have Abe look at it. I'll bet he can get it running right."

"Good idea Martin. We'll do that," I said this then thinking of what I needed to do today. "I have to go down to the shop in a little while anyway. I'll ask Abe. Denise, what kind of car do you have?"

"It's an old '74 Nova. It doesn't have all the new style emission stuff and still has a carb so it should be easy to work on. The transmission is good but the engine runs so rough that I'm afraid it will quit on me while I'm driving."

"That's a good ole' car, it's a six-cylinder that should run a lot of years. Do you know how many miles you have on it?"

"Not many, it only has sixty two thousand miles. I bought it from a real old lady that couldn't drive it anymore. She assured me the miles were correct."

"Abe will get it running. Shoot I could probably do that one," Martin said turning to Glenda. "I have to get ready to go out to the VA. My appointment for my checkup is at one. We have to be out there early because it is hell to park."

Glenda and Martin left to do their thing. I asked Denise, "What time do you work today?"

"I don't, I'm off today unless somebody calls in sick."

"What are you doing today Shawna?" I asked.

"Nothing much unless Charlie wants to do something when he gets home. Dell likes us to take off on Monday so he only has to pay us for five days."

"Let's get dressed. I want to pick up my truck from Dell's. Then I need to talk to Abe about some stuff and we can include D's car in that discussion."

"Depending on what all happens we can get Denise's car somewhere to have it looked at and then we can talk to a few dealers about buying our rebuilt generators. You girls could make great sales people. If nothing else they will be to distracted to refuse to buy."

Shawna went home to get dressed. Denise asked for a T-shirt that she could wear because her sweatshirt would be too heavy for the day. She said she would throw together a shack pack for here when she went home.

She looked at me and said, "Don't get too serious. I really like you and love the way you make me feel. But, I have a lot of life to live yet before I settle down. If I can be your buddy or if you want to call it that, your fuck buddy, then we'll have a great time. I need you to be my very close friend. I might even want to show you off as my boyfriend but not as my fiancée, got it?"

"I think so Denise. I did enjoy waking up in your arms this morning though. I could get used to being smothered by your very enjoyable chest."

"Like my boobs huh?"

"Love 'em. But then I like all of you."

"Oh my, you're gonna get my thingie all oiled up and ready if you don't watch out."

"I'd love to watch it, touch it, but most of all kiss it."

"Stop," Denise said firmly, "we have things to do."

We were laughing as we went out the door to find Shawna waiting for us. We drove down to the bike shop and I told Shawna to drive the pick up while I drove the big truck back to the shop. I pulled the cover off it, hollered at Jan that I was taking it back to the shop then pulled out leading the girls over to the storage place.

I pulled up and parked in my reserved space then put the cover back on. I walked over to our shop leading Shawna in the pickup.

Abe had both doors open and was wrestling with one of the bigger spare engines that we got. I helped him get it in the main shop and up on the bench. Abe cut some blocks of wood and made a temporary stand to hold the engine in place. He was telling me this was a twenty-five horsepower motor. He said it didn't look like it had hardly been used so he wanted to start it or at least try to start it to find out what we could do with it.

He said this motor was pretty common for big utility companies to use on their portable generators and compressors. He said it was also a common motor on many large commercial lawn mowers.

We discussed the two generators. I asked if we could give a six-month warranty as it might make them easier to sell to a dealer. He said he didn't have any problem giving a warranty as long as we stated that user abuse or neglect would void any guarantee. He said the compressor should have the same warranty. I asked him what he thought we should get for them wholesale. He thought for a couple minutes then using a grease pencil he wrote, 55 on one then 48 on the other. He walked over to the compressor and wrote 50.

Abe looked at me and said, "that ain't fifty-five dollars or five hundred and fifty dollars. That's fifty-five hundred dollars. That's what you should get. I don't know the market right now so it could be soft but your dealer ain't going to be able to duplicate that price with another product around."

"How are the wheels, tires and bearings?"

"First class. Not even any dry rot. I repacked the bearings so they should be good, how are you going to sell them?"

"I thought I would take them over to the first dealer that bought the other stuff and give him first shot at buying them. He seemed fair. After that, I'll just make a list and show off the equipment."

"Denise has a car that doesn't run well. If can get it up here, will you take a look at it. It's a 74 Nova six cylinder with very low miles she bought from an older lady."

"Sure, get it up here and let me take a look. I'm having so much fun doing this stuff, I need something like an old car to keep me grounded."

"We'll try to bring it up in a little while. How about I hitch up the most expensive generator and drag it down to the supply house with me. That will convince whoever wants it that it is mobile. Now show me how to start it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.