Debased Mom - Cover

Debased Mom

Copyright© 2008 by HardFelt

Chapter 2: Mom In Deep Trouble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mom In Deep Trouble - A married woman sacrifices herself for her family. She must protect her 'reputation' at all costs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   BBW  

Authors Note: A little background.

These stories were originally authored under a different premise, that of a full stroke story written almost exclusively for my own pleasure. However, or so I was told, the stories were good enough to put out on the net rather than just circulated through my friends who found them, for the most part, as stimulating as I did. Added to this was a problem which developed for me personally which kept me from exploring the potential given to each of the stories here and as a result some of the background was lost in the transition. Some of the readers have complained and rightly so that not enough background information was given such as Ernie Fryman and where he came from. Those early accounts have not yet been fully edited as of yet but will be forthcoming and they do exist giving the reader a much more informed background into all of the characters in the story. I am sorry to have made this so wordy but it was necessary for the readers to understand the gist of the format that was trying to be established here. It will become clearer over time as more and more stories are edited and placed on the net. The following story is just an example of the kind of problem I have been dealing with. I will try and do better in the future. As for the story background here it is: Mrs. Sara A. Bergman is a forty something married housewife with two children, both boys. One name Mike is prevalent through out the series, the other Thomas has yet to be mention but will be in future episodes. Mrs. Bergman is a professional woman, 5'2", chubby woman weighing in at approximately 138 pounds with dimensions of 38DDD-30-32. She is blonde, blue eyed and extremely pale of skin almost too white. She practices nursing and is good at what she does. She has been blackmailed by Ernie Fryman (see Ravaged for the rape details) and raped by him as well. Fryman made it a habit to secretly video copy all of Mrs. Bergman's nefarious activities and thus has a library of extensive blackmail material which he holds over her.

Additional information regarding the complete series will be forthcoming which will help the reader understand how the author initially intended this series to be presented. Thank you all for your kind and very generous appreciation of this work- now on to the second part of a Debased Mom - HardFelt


When Jed came over to visit his friend Mike to play video games on his friend's computer his friend Mike greeted him at the door. Jed followed the slightly older youth through the front room of the medium size home to a familiar hallway that Jed had been in before when he had visited Mike. Jed Marks was two years younger than his friend Mike, but Mike told him that his skills at the computer game they played equaled his own and surpassed that of many of his other friends. Mike considered Jed a real challenge and enjoyed the younger boy's talents and his quick responses in the rather complex video game the two shared with one another. Jed knew Mike was almost nineteen and he knew that even though a couple of years separated their ages that Mike Bergman respected his talent in front of the computer and his easy going attitude around Mike's house. As the months wore on and the friendship became stronger, Jed became more and more at ease around the older teenager and had once even confided in him, Mike, that he, Jed, thought Mike's mom was very attractive even commenting how "hot" she looked when she wasn't always fully dressed. There had been a time, Jed realized, when the older woman would rush to "cover" her exposed parts with a long robe or a covering that hid the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. She had, Jed realized, a sizeable set of hooters on her. Jed liked large boobs, often wishing out loud to his friend Mike that his foster mom would have had larger hooters so he could stare at them. Mike hadn't said much about his friends fascination with his mother. In fact, when Jed reflected on it, for the most part Mike had kept almost an air of reservation about his mom. Jed never made any comments, other than respectful acknowledgments to her own remarks, that would have made the older woman feel uncomfortable; at least he had never made any comments to the mature lady, like he had commented to her son when she wasn't around. For the most part Mike would just let the comments slide. On one occasion, at the beginning of the summer, Mike's mom had come into his room unannounced (she rarely knocked on Mike's door) complaining about him leaving his dirty socks in the recreation room. She hadn't known that Jed was there with him and had been dressed only in a long shirt. Her big boobs bounced and swayed beneath the shirt that hung down just barely covering her round fanny cheeks. Jed had made sure his eyes stayed either on Mike or the computer video game while the older mother was around; but when she wasn't looking in Jed's direction, Jed was looking in her direction and her exposure. Because he had not looked at her, Jed realized, the woman felt more comfortable around him and from then on she seemed more at ease; rarely covering her exposure and always providing Jed with some visualization he would later use for his masturbation fantasies. There were times, Jed came over at least four times a week, when Mrs. Bergman appeared to almost put a "show" on for him. Jed thought at first he was just so horny about her that he was imagining her wiggle jiggle displays, but on one occasion when her son was taking out the garbage she had deliberately done some twists with her upper body in her son's room while Jed was there waiting for her son to return. Jed knew for certain, then, that this mature older married woman was allowing him the privilege of seeing her chubby form in revealing and even provocative positions. She allowed him to see down her shirt dress and view nearly all of her big, dangling, round boobs. Jed wished he could see her nipples but he didn't want to endanger the existing relationship that he had with Mike's mom.

Jed had made a comment to his friend, Mike, after Mike's mom had left the room for other "chores" around the house and Mike had grinned and replied,

"Sometimes she's like that. She does like some attention, makes her feel more feminine I think.

I've noticed, though, that almost always it's right after she's tried to jerk herself off and not been too successful at it."

"You mean your mom masturbates," questioned the incredulous Jed?

"Everybody does," Mike replied, "my mom just does it a little more often than most and because she's not successful at it she gets a little frustrated and you get a little show. That's how it works around here. I would have thought you noticed that before."

"No, no Mike, I hadn't," Jed had replied and had set a mental note to check on his friends observation.

Jed found Mike's observation to be entirely accurate too. He excused himself, to take a leak in the bathroom, several times and went to her bedroom door and heard the bed springs squeaking and low moans coming from the room. He knew that his friend must be right; the busty forty three year old mom was jerking herself off in her room! He then had gone back to the computer game with his friend and less than forty five minutes later Mrs. Bergman was going around the house in her long shirt, her nipples more than a little obvious and a frown on her pretty round face.

Then in the middle of that same summer Jed was over, already deeply engrossed in the game, when Mrs. Bergman stepped into her son's room, again without knocking on the door. The older woman seemed totally unaware of Jed sitting there next to her son. She was really dressed up and he could smell her strong perfume as she nervously tried to attach a dangling ear ring to the lobe of her right ear. She was wearing very high, spiked heels, and a tight black skirt that hugged both her tummy and her fanny. Jed could see the outline of the woman's naval because the skirt hugged her form so tightly. The skirt's hem line was a good two inches above her knee's and Jed noticed that her shapely calves and lower thighs looked extremely attractive encased in the nude tint hose she was wearing. She wore a tight knit black colored top that clung to her breasts making her bra encased breasts look extremely attractive to Jed. His jaw dropped open as he realized she had on a lot of make up. Jed had never seen Mrs. Bergman so "dolled" up before. Her big protruding boobs looked even more pronounced beneath the black top she was wearing and Jed could easily see the gelatin like jiggle of her boobs not captured in the bra but rounded and pushing the tight top outward. Jed got an instant hard on that felt more like he had grown a baseball bat between his legs than a hard on.

"Mike," his mom had said.

"Yeah mom," Mike had responded looking at her then back at the video game.

"Could you watch the phone and the door for the next couple of hours?"

"Sure mom, I will."

"Thank you," replied the woman.

Jed had thought she was going out. He heard Mike's mom walk to her bedroom and close the door. A few minutes later Ed Turner showed up at the front door. Both Mike and Jed answered the door. Jed didn't like Turner at all. The guy was a couple years older than Mike and he had the aura of bad news. It was like a person was dealing with a criminal, Jed realized, as he evaluated why he didn't like Turner. The guy was arrogant, crude, everything most people would avoid; which was why he didn't understand how Mike could treat this guy so nice. Mike opened the door and Turner said,

"How's it hangin' Mike?"

"Fair," was his friends response.

"Jed, haven't seen you around lately, been hiding in the bushes or something," smirked the older young man.

Jed blushed and replied,

"I don't do that, Turner."

"Yeah, at least you don't tell anybody about it, right? Ah well, I didn't mean anything by it, Jed. Mike, what you two up to?" Turner asked the question turning his attention to Mike.

"Jed and I are competing against each other with a computer game, Ed," Mike had replied.

"Must be a hell of a game, huh?"

"We both enjoy it, don't we Jed?"

"Yeah Mike, I do enjoy the time spent at it."

"Good, good for both of you. Tell me Mike is your mom around?"

"She's in her bedroom ... waiting for you."

"In that case I better go check her out ... ah Mike what about him?"

Turner had talked to Mike as if Jed wasn't even there.

"You mean Jed, Ed," stated Mike.

"Exactly," replied Turner.

"He can be trusted, I-I think and he can stay."

"Your choice, your choice Mike guy," grinned the Turner.

Jed watched the older kid swagger through the house to the bedroom hallway. Turner opened Mrs. Bergman's bedroom door without knocking entered the room and closed it. Jed turned to Mike and said,

"Wha-what's going on Mike?"

"I tell you in my bedroom, let's go back to the game," Mike said as he went to the front door and double locked the door.

As Jed was walking past Mrs. Bergman's door on his way to Mike's room he heard Turner's voice say,

"That's right, bitch, suck it slow, more tongue, suck you fat cow, suck!"

Mike ignored the comments Turner had made as he walked down the hallway to his own room with Jed following closely behind him as Jed heard a squishing, sloppy sound coming from Mrs. Bergman's room.

Mike sat down in the chair facing the computer screen but didn't pick up the controller.

"Have a seat Jed," he said as Jed with a question on his face took his normal seat next to Mike. Jed didn't pick up his controller either.

"Jed, you have to keep this a secret, OK? You can't tell anyone about what's happening here right now, alright?"

Jed swallowed on a dry throat and nodded then shook his head, then nodded trying to show his friend he was in total compliance with his friends wishes.

"Is-is your mom having ... having an affair with Turner ... Mike?"

"No, it's not like that," Mike responded then without looking Jed in the face he said, "my mom and Ed having been getting it on for the past month or so, about every three days he comes over and ... they get it on."

"Why haven't I seen it before, Mike," asked Jed of his friend?

"I guess because you were never here when Turner is here."

"I won't say a word to anyone Mike, but-but could I ask a couple more questions?"

Jed had asked the question of his friend then he jumped when he heard a large thud that was repeated in a slow steady cadence. He looked into Mike's face as Mike looked back and said fairly unemotionally,

"Like I said Ed get's it on with my mom, he's probably screwing her now ... that's the headboard hitting the wall when he ... does it to her."

"Does your father know?"

"No! You can't tell him, OK?"

"I won't Mike, I promise, I won't."

"Thanks Jed," said Mike as they both listened to the sound reverberating in the room. There was a thud and a slight pause followed by another thud then a pause. Jed thought that the pauses were getting shorter and the thud's more frequent but he kept the comment to himself.

"While that's going on we won't be able to concentrate on the game too much so I can answer your questions, but don't tell anyone we even had this conversation, OK Jed?"

"Sure Mike, sure," Jed had responded hearing a rapid series of thud's then a pause and more thud's and he thought he could hear a slight moan from Mrs. Bergman.

"If ... if it's not an affair, why does she ... why does your mom ... well why does she do it with Ed" asked Jed of his friend putting emphasis on Ed's name.

"He sure is a jerk isn't he? I can't tell you why, but I do know the answer. I ... can tell you it involves a kid by the name of Ernie Fryman, you ever hear of him, Jed?"

"Yeah, but nothing good. I hear he is into all kinds of shit, really bad stuff. One of my other friends once told me he might be involved in organized crime ... and that he was really into some heavy blackmail scheme's."

"Your friend was right about the blackmail scheme's, Jed. Fryman is involved heavily in that. I know because ... well because both me and my mom are being blackmailed by him."

"The shit you say!" exclaimed Jed, then "man I'm sorry for you. How's Fryman doing that anyway?"

"I won't tell you that, Jed. I will tell you that because it involves both me and my mom ... that I cover for my mom and she does the same for me."

Jed nodded as it all started to become a lot clearer in his mind.

Jed started again hearing Mrs. Bergman's voice clearly and loudly say,

"Oh yes! Yes, like that, fuck me, fuckmefuckme!"

Jed had never before heard Mrs. Bergman use a cuss word or foul language. It surprised him and the surprise showed on his face.

"If she doesn't keep it down," Mike said with obvious disgust, "the neighbors are going to hear."

"So Ernie Fryman is blackmailing both you and your mom," asked Jed of his friend?

"That right, Jed, he is," Mike replied.

The thudding became suddenly very intense and rapid and there were little screams of obvious pleasure coming from Mrs. Bergman's throat.

"What has Turner to do with that, Mike?"

"Turner is ... he's a lieutenant of Fryman. Don't you ever tell this or anything I've told you to anybody, but my mom call's him Evil Ernie to me ... I know she thinks of him that way."

"But Mike ... you've told me about Fryman, not about Turner. How does he figure into all this ... I mean, shit, he's the one ... the one doing your mom right now!"

"I told you Turner is Fryman's lieutenant, Jed, the two are in this together along with a couple other guys. As far as to why ... well I only know a little."

"Why your mom, though, Mike ... I mean why does she put up with Turner? He's such a scag, real scum ball ... I mean, like, I mean shit, even Fryman would be better than him!"

"Like I said, Jed, I only know a little. Fryman is about our age, at least he's approximately our age, anyway Turner whether you know it or not is in his middle twenties."

"Yeah, so?"

"My mom and Turner go back a little further. I don't know it all ... I know that Turner had a run in with my dad ... some time back when I was a real little kid ... he kind of always liked my mom's boobs; he made comments to me even back when I was a kid about how much he'd like to make it with her. My mom never, ever liked Turner ... even now she resents the hell out of him ... anyway I got the impression just talking to Turner that there was a time when my mom needed some money and Turner's step father was pretty rich ... she might have been forced into doing some trading of favors for money ... at least that's what I think ... but the story is, as far as I know, that her history with Turner is much longer than with Fryman.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.