Ann Marie's Big Night - Cover

Ann Marie's Big Night

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: I help my wife realize her fantasy of having sex with a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

My wife and I have always had a solid relationship as far as trusting each other and allowing each other the freedom and latitude that sometimes stifles other couples. Because of that trust, she was okay with it when I told her that I wanted to go to adult theaters by myself once in a while. I would go occasionally to watch some porn, maybe jack-off, and do some people watching. You never know what you're going to see in the theater and I've seen some things in there that were much hotter than what is normally on the screen. One night in particular was a prime example.

As I watched the movie, I noticed a black guy that came in and sat a few chairs away from me. He was about forty years old, well dressed in casual clothes and clean cut. When scene on the screen got pretty hot, this guy pulled his cock out and started casually playing with it. He had a nice, thick cock that was about eight inches long. In a few minutes he was hard, and something like that does not go unnoticed in a porn theater. Within seconds, a stranger appeared from the shadows, dropped to his knees, and started sucking his cock. Things like this are always more interesting that what is on screen, so I watched intently as the stranger brought the man to a pounding orgasm. Thinking that I had just seen the main event of the evening, I went outside to grab a cigarette.

As I stood outside smoking, guess who should step outside to smoke but that same black man. We nodded to each other and said hello and then stood silently smoking. I discretely looked this guy up and down to determine if he was someone I would want to take home to Ann Marie. She had said one time that one of her biggest fantasies was to have sex with a black man. So, who am I to quash her dreams? I finally had to speak out.

"Looks like you were having a pretty good time in there," I said.

He looked at me as if he were trying to determine if I was going to form a lynch mob or if I was someone that he could trust. After a few seconds, he must have decided that he could take a chance.

"Yeah," he answered, "that boy had some skills."

I chuckled at his response and smiled knowingly.

"'Course," he interjected, "it's a lot better to get it from a woman."

"Why," I asked, "won't your wife do that?"

I realized right then that I should have taken the time to see if he was wearing a wedding ring, but when I did, I could see that his finger was bare. Maybe he had a girlfriend?

"Naw," he said, "I'm not married."

"Girlfriend," I asked.

"Oh, by the time I line up a date and take her out and spend a lot of money, it's usually easier to come in here and bust a nut," he replied.

Well, I knew from our short conversation that he wasn't attached and that he liked to keep things sweet and simple. And hey, as far as getting his dick sucked by another guy, who cares? A mouth is warm and wet no matter who it belongs to.

As we stood there and chatted, I learned that his name was Tony, that he was a cable engineer, and that he had just arrived in town a few months ago. He said that he didn't know many people yet, so I determined that coming to the theater was a way for him to get some easy action without making too much of a personal investment. I thought that the time might be right to lay some foundation.

"Yeah, I hear, ya," I said. "Man, I know several women that would like to hook up with you."

Now here was the clincher!

"Even my wife," I added.

His eyes got as big as saucers!

"No shit," he exclaimed. "Your wife's into jungle love?"

I laughed when I heard that term; it sounded like something out of a Spike Lee movie.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Of course, she's never done it, but she has always said that she would like to try it," I answered.

Tony nodded his head and then we both stood silent again. I could tell that the wheels were turning in his head. Now it was time to reel him in.

"Well, look Tony," I said, "I have to get going, so I'm going to grab some coffee at Starbuck's.

We said goodbye and as I walked to my car, I saw that he was still standing there looking kind of like a dejected puppy. I wanted to know if he might be further interested.

"Hey, Tony," I called from my car door, "do want to get some coffee?"

He responded immediately, jumped in his car, and followed me to the coffee house where, for the next two hours, we discussed everything from women to engineering to politics and back to women. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and we had a good time chatting. Eventually we started talking about my wife, which made him perk up and take interest. I told him that she had a cute figure, weighed about 110 pounds, with blonde hair and nice boobs. I also told him that she gave great head! Maybe that was too much information to dole out on the first encounter, but he didn't miss a word that I said. When he brought up the idea of getting together with her, I knew I had him! I said that I would have to talk to Ann Marie to see how she felt about it, but I emphasized that if she agreed, I would have to be present for her own comfort. He didn't object, so we exchanged phone numbers and I promised to get back to him.

When I told Ann Marie about Tony, she got very excited because this would be a fantasy come true for her. We made plans for a night two weeks away and I called Tony to set it up; he was all excited!

On the appointed night, Ann Marie answered the front door dressed like the provocative little strumpet that she was. She had on tight gym shorts and a half t-shirt from Gold's Gym that barely covered her boobs. It was obvious from Tony's expression that he approved. She was the perfect hostess and immediately made him feel at home.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.