An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 17: Consequences

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Consequences - A teenage boy learning about love and sex with his cute classmates, gorgeous cheerleaders, friends at summer camp, a beautiful neighbor, and even his own sisters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   School  

JUNE 2001, JUNIOR YEAR

"Oh, THAT's what that question was asking?"

"Wait, what do you MEAN there was a question 5b?"

"Ah hell, my parents are gonna kill me when that report card comes out."

"Fuck it. I don't care anymore. When are you heading over to Elaine's place?"

School was out. The past was past, and anything short of hacking the database or sneaking into the records office wouldn't change your test scores. So by four in the afternoon, Elaine Fukuhara and 35 of her closest friends were out back by the pool at her family's mansion, celebrating our newfound freedom.

It seemed pretty much just like last year's party. No one tried to sneak in any drugs this time, although there seemed to be much more beer being consumed. The bodies running around were much more developed, and this time all 21 of the girls present were wearing bikinis; no more one-pieces.

Last year, the unattached guys and unattached girls had been pretty segregated. It had been like a game of red rover, where the guys would occasionally send out someone in an attempt to break through to the girls, but he was unfortunately returned several minutes later. This year, everyone mingled amongst each other with casual flirting and obvious ogling the rule, rather than the exception.

I was no different. I chatted and flirted easily, walking with the confidence of a guy who'd gotten laid by way more than his fair share of girls in the past year. A couple of girls avoided me like the plague, but there were also a few who seemed more than willing to become the next notch on my belt. Things certainly had changed since we were all just "nice kids".

As it was, I spent most of the early afternoon manning the grill with Daniel Chen. Elaine would send him on errands every now and again, leaving me to take over. Girls who had no interest in the burgers would stop by to chat with me, profiling themselves for maximum cleavage. Curiously, whenever Megan or Cassidy came over to chat, most of those girls would keep their distance. I didn't particularly mind. Believe it or not, I wasn't really looking to get laid.

I would never have believed it a few months ago, but I'd gotten a little bored with casual hookups. Sure, screwing Donna and Stacey and Mandy had been quite pleasurable, but spending a few afternoons cuddling with Summer and not having sex had felt far more rewarding. When we finally did make love yesterday afternoon, just the one time, the experience had been so much richer and fulfilling.

And I still had Summer on my mind. Where was she right now? Still at the beach with Candy, Mizuho, and the rest? Were cute lifeguards flirting with her? Did I even have any right to be jealous?

Daniel returned just then, and I went to grab a fresh Corona and flop onto a lounge chair. Kenny Doyle, already buzzed, came over with Rachel Tyler under his arm and toasted his Corona bottle with me. "Cheers! We're free!"

I tilted my Oakleys and arched an eyebrow at the recent couple. Kenny had finally landed his dream girl after years of pursuit. I only hoped she could keep up with his perpetual horniness.

Across the way, Sung Joon and Stephanie Vo were in the pool, pressed up against the wall while sucking each other's faces. On a couple of lounge chairs further off, Derek Rigby and Su-Lin Chang were holding hands. And right next to me, Elaine slid over and wrapped her arm around Daniel's waist, resting her head on his shoulder as she used her other hand to drop slices of cheese onto the burgers.

Everywhere I looked were happy couples. And as I nursed my beer, I found myself all alone. Inevitably, my gaze went across to Megan and Cassidy, who were chatting with some other friends. It felt like AGES ago when we were a triple, and even longer back to when it was just me and Megan exploring oral sex when she was just fifteen.

What a difference a year makes. Last year at this same time, Megan gave me her very first blowjob. Since then, I'd had an abundance of sex with some of the most gorgeous creatures on the planet, sampling a variety of nubile teen flesh. And yet I imagined I was happier last year than I was now.

So I chugged another beer.

I was pretty buzzed by the time we all got in the pool for some water volleyball. And I was certifiably drunk by 8pm. But I was still pretty functional. I decided to take it easy on the rest of the alcohol, especially since I was once again manning the grill as we brought out kabobs, chicken, and steaks for dinner.

As usual, girls came to chat with the chef, flirting with me as they picked up their food. With the sun just setting, typical for mid-June, the air was warm and they still wore nothing but their bikinis. I ogled flesh and they gave me better looks at their curves, and all in all everyone had a good time. Two such girls were Abigail and Allison Sanders.

Unlike the others, the twins didn't just grab their food and move on. They stood around, one twin talking while the other took a few bites of her chicken sandwich, and then they would trade places with the other twin picking up the conversation.

I didn't mind. The cute brunettes were looking pretty good, wearing matching blue and white bikinis. They'd just stepped out of the pool before coming up to me, the moist fabric clinging to their tight bodies and outlining hard nipples. Memory of the night I took their virginities filled in the nakedness I couldn't currently see.

Presently, Elaine and Daniel came over to us, both of them wearing just-fucked expressions. Daniel thanked me for watching the grill and offered to take over, and at the same time Allie leaned in to whisper something into Elaine's ear.

Whatever Allie said, Elaine looked straight at me and frowned slightly. But she nodded and made some hand gestures. The next thing I knew, I had a Sanders twin on either side of me, holding my arms and directing me into the house. "Come on," Allie said. "We want to play."

I frowned in mild confusion. I knew the girls had wanted to continue their sexual exploration, but I'd assumed it wouldn't happen until sometime next week at the earliest. I'd just taken their virginities seven days ago, and they said their periods were due in three days. I'd even glimpsed the string of a tampon when Abbie had adjusted her bikini bottom earlier in the evening. So ... maybe the girls wanted to practice blowjobs?

If that was the case, I certainly wouldn't mind. I was still pretty drunk and the idea of some recreational oral play certainly sounded good to both my little head and my alcohol-buzzing big head. I supposed I could happily go two years in a row with blowjobs during the end-of-school barbecue.

But it turned out, the girls had much more on their minds.

Oh, it started off like I expected. The twins giggled and groped me through my shorts as we found a bedroom inside the mansion. Thankfully, this time it wasn't a bedroom that overlooked the backyard, so I didn't need to worry about noise carrying down to our friends below.

Abbie had always taken the lead and so I swept her into my arms first, bending her back and giving her a fierce kiss that would have knocked her socks off, were she wearing any. As it was, I settled for running my hands across her bare shoulders and down to the bowtie holding up her halter-top bikini. When she didn't object, I deftly pulled it open and then also opened up the back-tie. I then tossed the bikini top away and kissed my way down Abbie's neck until I reached her cute tits.

Since she was just 5'3", I had to bend quite a bit to reach Abbie's perky B-cups and take a nipple into her mouth. She held my head to her chest and moaned for a few seconds before turning my head away, and I saw that a topless Allie had moved next to us. I took a quick nip at Allie's nipple as well before wrapping my arms around the younger twin's waist, hoisting her up so that I could kiss her at my own full height.

Allie giggled and then lifted her legs up and around my waist, supporting her own weight while she pressed her mouth more firmly against my lips and started darting her tongue inside. And while I still held on to the petite girl, Abbie guided us back towards the bed.

While Allie wasn't heavy, I didn't mind getting into a more comfortable position and once I felt the bed against the back of my legs, I let myself sink down into a sitting position. Allie kept pushing me further until I was flat on my back, and then she moved away from my waist and dipped her breasts at my face while Abbie went to work removing my swim trunks.

Soon, I was fully naked with my ass on the edge of the bed. The Sanders twins were both topless but kept their bikini bottoms on, confirming my suspicion that they were still on the rag. But we still had lots to play with as the girls grabbed pillows for their knees and then settled on either side of my dick. I was rock hard and angled up against my own stomach, and Abbie reached out to pull my erection upright so that the twin girls could simultaneously start licking up the sides of my shaft.

"Oh..." I sighed. "You two are a dream come true."

The girls giggled. "We practiced this on a carrot," Allie explained, and then the two turned their heads to the sides so they both could plant their lips on my shaft and kiss my cock at the same time. Afterwards, Allie took over by lowering her mouth over the top of my cock, swallowing the first few inches until my head started nudging against her throat. I knew that was all she could take and for a moment, I debated whether to try and teach the twins deep-throating.

"Of course, a carrot doesn't have balls," Abbie giggled as she moved down to lick my testicles, causing me to shiver. I was surprised she remembered to even attempt that, as I'd only mentioned it once in passing. She tickled them with her fingertips and suckled one ball into her mouth before swapping places with Allie and then they started all over again.

What followed was one of the most pleasant blowjobs of my life. The girls were still inexperienced, but they were very enthusiastic and their tag team approach was quite effective. I found myself straining my neck in an effort to watch the two identical faces worshipping my cock, and eventually I felt my balls compressing in readiness to burst.

"Girls, I'm gonna cum," I warned. The last time they'd done this, Abbie and Allie had parked their heads side-by-side and let me hose down both their faces. But this time, Abbie took over by taking as much of my meat into her mouth while jacking me furiously and Allie moaned and squeezed her own tits while heatedly watching.

My stomach muscles convulsed twice before I felt the hot jism race up my cock and splatter inside Abbie's mouth. Her eyes bulged when she felt the first impact but she kept on pumping, her nostrils flaring as she sucked in oxygen and kept taking more and more of my cum into her mouth.

After the fourth burst, Abbie had to pull away as she tilted her head back, her lower jaw jutting out to hold in the pool of cum she had trapped there as she also took in a deep breath of air. I realized then that she hadn't been swallowing and had saved my cum.

Meanwhile, my cock was still twitching and after spitting out a small wad into the air, Allie grabbed me and took what was left of my load into her mouth. She too didn't swallow and once I was done, Allie turned to her twin sister and molded her lips over Abbie's, and to my utter amazement and delight the identical twins began french kissing each other and passing my creamy jism back and forth between each other, little white globs leaking out from their sloppy liplock.

The sight was almost enough to make me pop again.

Eventually, the girls swallowed whatever they had in their mouths and then blushing, began to scoop up the remains from their chins and cheeks. My eyes were wide open and Allie's eyes twinkled at me. "Like that?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah that was hot!" I crowed.

"We thought you would," Allie smiled and then nodded to her sister. Abbie just reached out and took me into her mouth again, humming and moaning around my already half-hard dick.

And while Abbie raised and lowered her head along my shaft, Allie got up and joined me on the bed, lying back across the bedspread. "Mmm ... time to fuck me now, Ben."

I arched an eyebrow and made a face. "What about your periods?"

Allie giggled and snaked her bikini bottoms off, hooking them onto a foot and then flinging them away with her toes. "I'm not on my period yet. And I want to feel you spunk inside me."

Now I may have been drunk, but I wasn't totally gone. I frowned and did the math. "Wait, you told me on Friday that you were due in like three days? That would have been ... Monday!"

Allie shrugged and spread her legs, revealing a clean and recently trimmed pussy, dipping a hand down to stir her own wet lubrication. "Three days, seven days, whatever. We've always been a little irregular. But we're always pretty close and Abbie just got hers this morning. She was hoping she could still fuck too but I guess it's just you and me for now! Better take the opportunity since I'll probably start tonight or tomorrow."

I arched an eyebrow and looked at both girls. "Did you guys get prescriptions for the pill?"

They both nodded, and Abbie announced, "Took my first one this morning." She then resumed her hot little blowjob.

Meanwhile, her twin sister leaned back on the bed and raised up her knees. Allie fixed me with a sultry grin and spread her own labia wide. "Come fuck me, Ben."

Abbie's enthusiastic blowing had brought me back to full hardness and I first lifted the older twin up to give her a thank you kiss. The cute brunette swooned happily and then turned me around to help me into position. But I had other ideas. "Feel like trying a new position?" I asked Allie. We'd done missionary and girl-on- top last week.

She grinned. "Sure!"

I quickly positioned the petite girl on all fours and Allie quickly got the idea. "C'mere, Ben! Fuck me like a dog! I'm your slutty doggie!"

Allie's enthusiasm was contagious and I quickly knelt behind her, holding her left hip in my hand and my own prick with my right, and aiming carefully I nudged my cockhead between her labia and then started burrowing into Allie's near-virginal snatch.

"Ooh..." she crooned as she felt me sliding in. From her small size and minimal experience, Allie was incredibly tight and I knew she could feel every bump and ridge passing into her body. Her pussy actually didn't let me all the way in that first time, and I had to back out a few inches and try twice more before I was fully seated balls deep into the 16-year-old cutie.

Meanwhile, Abbie didn't feel like being completely left out. She knelt beside me and had me suckling on her nipples and exchanging kisses while she rooted around her own crotch with one hand. "Ohmigod..." Abbie moaned while I nursed on one teat.

"Ohmigod..." Allie moaned in reply as my shaft moved in and out of her clenching tunnel.

"Oh ... my ... gawd," I grunted myself.

"So good, Ben," Allie groaned. "Ugh, ugh, ugh," she whimpered happily when I started to pick up the pace. And then she really started moaning when Abbie left me and reached under Allie's humping body to diddle her younger sister's clit.

Together, Abbie and I made Allie cum once. And then together, Abbie and I helped make Abbie herself cum once, albeit without penetration. And then as Abbie fell away to pant and relax, I grabbed Allie's hips in both of my hands and really began to pound her small body from behind.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Allie grunted. "He's fucking me, Abbie! He's fucking me so hard!"

"I know..." Abbie groaned. "It's so hot to watch!"

"Unngh!" Allie moaned while fucking herself back at me. "He's so deep. His cock is so big and it's going so deep into me! I feel like he's splitting me apart!"

"Cum, Allie!" Her twin sister cheered. "Cum on that fat cock! Squeeze it inside your little cunny!"

"Oh, I'm gonna cum again, Abbie! He's gonna make me cum again! So close! So close! So- AAAAH!!!"

Allie did squeeze my cock inside her little cunny. Her whole body trembled and with that, her arms collapsed as she hunched over with only her ass upthrust into the air. I continued pounding Allie's petite body all through her orgasm, and with the new angle I felt like I could go even deeper. In fact, several times it felt like the head of my cock was bouncing off the spongy wall at the back of her vagina.

When I got to orgasm myself, I didn't need to make a sound. Allie kept up her running commentary to inform her sister.

"Oh, Abbie! He's cumming! He's cumming in me! I can feel his hot juices splashing into my pussy! It's so good! I love it! I love it! I want it all the time!"

Grunting, I gripped Allie's hips even tighter and pulled her close to me so that my cockhead was right at the back of her tunnel where I would be sure to squirt right into her womb.

"So good! So hot! Flood my pussy with your cum, Ben! More! More!"

Unfortunately, I only had a few more shots. But I made them count by blasting them right where Allie wanted them, and after a few seconds of tense arms and straining muscles, I relaxed and let go of her little body, letting Allie collapse off my dick and flat onto her stomach. Already, a mini-river of creamy goo was oozing out of her lewdly stretched pussy lips.

Allie panted and turned her head to me. "Ben, clear your schedule for a week from now. Because once I'm off my period I'm going to fuck you every chance I get."


I was still pretty buzzed by the time I flopped back into a lounge chair, both from lingering alcohol and sexual satisfaction. It was dark outside, the backyard illuminated by several scattered lights around which various groups huddled together. And I settled in to catch my breath and sip some water.

A few minutes later, Megan came over and took the seat next to me. "Have a good time?" she asked with a wry grin on her face.

"Mmm..." I hummed an answer.

"The two of them give you a workout?"

I just shrugged. "No comment."

"Ah, yes, the famous Ben reluctance to talk, even though everyone knows you just boned the Sanders twins." Megan nodded. "Probably the only 'nice guy' quality you've got left."

"Hey, I always make sure the girl is satisfied," I pointed out.

"Your golden rule. That makes you a good lover, Ben; not a nice guy." Megan sighed. "Enjoying your life, are you?"

At first I was ready to nod enthusiastically, but I felt something inside me deflate. Yeah, messing around with the Sanders twins was hot, but it still lacked the emotional richness of that one afternoon with Summer. In fact, even though Abbie and Allie were friends I'd known for a long time, screwing them felt more like Donna or Stacey than anything really special. My chest deflated along with that mood and I sagged into my chair. "Well..." I stalled.

"What, finding your sex life a little meaningless? A little empty?" Megan leaned over.

I frowned and waggled my head. Megan had been one of my closest friends for nearly two years now and I didn't feel the slightest hesitation in sharing my emotions with her, despite the trials of our breakup. "Well, yeah, a little. But ... I get these urges, you know?"

"Of course I know. Girls have hormones, too," she shrugged.

"But ... uh, well, you don't have to answer this," I began. "But have you... ?"

Megan arched an eyebrow at me. "Have I had sex with anyone since you? No. I haven't."

"Why not? I thought you loved sex."

"I do. But I can't just fuck someone, Ben. It doesn't work that way for me. Unlike you, I'm not 'just a guy'. I have to have feelings for someone." She sighed. "I tried ... once ... You don't know him. He's a guy from Chinese school. We went on a couple of dates and we started getting into things ... but ... the spark just wasn't there. He was cute and all, but I didn't even feel that much when I kissed him. And even though I was horny as hell, I could never be intimate with him."

I pinched my lips together and looked down at the ground. I sighed and murmured, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For ... for everything, Megan. I really screwed up. I let my hormones get the best of me, and I ruined what we had. If I hadn't, you'd still be having great sex and I'd still have the most caring girlfriend of my life."

Megan turned her head away from the light, casting her face half in shadow. Still, on the illuminated half, I saw the corner of her lip creep up in a smile. "You still think that about me?"

I sighed. "I won't disparage anyone else, but you were the most considerate and attentive girlfriend I ever had. You always listened and you knew my moods before I even had them half the time."

"I nagged you and bossed you around you mean, always trying to psychoanalyze your motives." Megan grinned wryly.

"Well, maybe a little," I smiled. "But ... well ... you'll always be my first girlfriend, Megan. Nothing can ever take that away."

"And you'll always be my first ... everything ... Ben," Megan sighed, then reached over and squeezed my hand.

I looked at her in the dim light, our eyes connecting, and for a brief moment I wondered why I didn't just get back together with Megan. I was unattached, tiring of life screwing whichever girl offered, and lonely at not having a girlfriend. They said that the main reason to have a girlfriend was to have a regular source for getting laid. Well I got laid regularly enough without the girlfriend. But there was no making up for the companionship and emotional attention.

But then Megan turned her head away and released my hand. "Don't take this the wrong way, Ben, but I'm happy we broke up."

My minor hopes fell. "Uh, really?"

"Yeah. It made me grow up a bit. It made me look at the situation rationally. I might have gone through the rest of high school as your girlfriend, which would have been fine, but I wouldn't have learned the control I have now. I'd like to think that getting my heart broken matured me a bit."

"Maturity. Hmph." I shook my head. "Got anything to teach me?"

Megan laughed. "Yeah, keep it in your pants until you realize the consequences of your actions. You're just a teenager now, Ben. But sooner or later all that fucking around is going to catch up to you, one way or another. You'd better learn before that happens."

I exhaled. Consequences. I'd been telling myself that for a few months now. It made sense in theory, the whole look before you leap thing. But flash some tits in my face and reason flew out of my brain. All that was left was my other head. "I know, Megan. I know."

"You're trying, I get that. But you don't know yet. And when you do figure it out, gimme a call." Megan stood up and turned away. But before she left, she looked back at me. "I'm still waiting for the boy I fell in love with."


I only had a slight hangover on Saturday morning. Unfortunately, it was made worse by Eden and Emma hogging the TV with a Lizzie McGuire rerun on the Disney Channel and then blasting one of their Backstreet Boys CDs. There are few things more annoying in this world than two 11-year-olds singing "I Want it That Way". I was only too happy to get out of the house for the school's Graduation Ceremony.

Summer, of course, was thrilled to see me. There was no awkward tension between us as I hugged her warmly in front of her parents and wished her luck at UCLA. We were a relationship that never was, and so there was nothing to regret.

Adrienne was there as well, saying goodbye to her friends, and she gave me and Summer a funny look, although she didn't comment. I ended up sitting with her and Lynne Arian during the ceremony itself, and it was one of the most awkward hours of my life. Lynne was friendly enough. But except for lunches with Summer, during which all my focus was on Summer herself, this was my first prolonged contact with Adrienne since our split.

I found myself glancing at my gorgeous ex-girlfriend every minute or so, feeling the urge to hold her in my arms or otherwise initiate our old physical familiarity with each other. And from the way Adrienne would start leaning towards me for a few minutes before jerking herself away self-consciously, I presumed she also had some lingering feelings from our brief but intense relationship. After ten minutes, Adrienne finally just got up and switched seats with Lynne so that she wouldn't have to sit next to me anymore. I understood how she felt.

After the ceremony, Mizuho Nishioka actually grabbed my ass and pecked me. She left some sort of sparkly makeup on my cheek and only made it worse when she tried to rub it off.

Candy Carter and Trevor Hansen thanked me for coming and said they'd be around since they were both attending UC Irvine, along with what seemed like a quarter of the graduating class.

After the ceremony, I mingled around. Donna Kincaid slid her hand into my back pocket and told me she intended to cash in on her rain check for our missed rendezvous the past Monday. She also challenged me to guess whether or not she was wearing any clothes underneath her graduation gown. Since there was no sign of a shirt at her neckline and nothing but bare skin below the hemline, save for some strappy 3-inch heels, I started to imagine that she was indeed naked beneath the shimmering cloth. Donna turned away with a twinkle in her eyes, and if she was wearing shorts, they must have been pretty high cut because I still saw nothing but naked thigh through the slit in her gown as she walked.

Shortly after, Stacey Whitehouse gave me a big hug and kissed my ear tenderly. I still had a hard-on from Donna and Stacey smiled as she ground herself against it, humming happily before releasing me and backing away. Lynne Arian happened to be nearby, and she shot me an odd glance before turning to continue her conversation with someone else.

I even ran into Elyse Laughton, ex-Cheerleader Captain, who gave me a dirty look before spinning away to charm another cheerleader's parents. I directed my conversation to one of the Senior guys who'd been in another class with me, but I couldn't help overhearing Elyse inform the parents that she was going to Cal Berkeley in the fall. Something in the back of my head told me I'd be seeing the raven-haired beauty somewhere down the road.

We all took pictures and everyone said their goodbyes. Even though most people would still be in town for a few months, there was a certain finality in knowing they would never return to the school as students again. And so there were many tears and many hugs all around, and then we all went our separate ways.

I returned home and wound up lying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I would really miss Summer. But when I really thought about it, Donna and Stacey and the others were elements I didn't really need in my life. I still had my old crew for friends. And with less distractions, maybe I could spend the next two weeks really figuring out what I wanted to do with my life, and the kind of people I wanted to spend that life with.

And then come June 30th, it was off to summer camp ... and Dawn. It would really be a time to get away from the real world, something I was greatly looking forward to. And when I returned in August, I would be a new man.

At least, that was the plan.


Even though we'd just seen each other a couple days before, come Monday my high school friends organized to hit the beach. Our parents were at work for the day and we wanted a chance to let loose a bit.

It was a smaller crew: me, Megan, Cassidy, Kenny and Rachel, Daniel and Elaine, Sung and Stephanie. Abbie and Allie were planning to come as well, but they canceled at the last minute. It was just as well. They'd both be on their periods by now and I knew never to question it if a girl felt weird during that one week out of every month. My sisters had taught me that much.

Of course, with six people paired up into three couples, two of them still in the honeymoon phase, I quickly found myself alone with Megan and Cassidy. We all felt awkward for about three seconds, and then it was right back to being friends. Megan ribbed me about losing my harem and Cassidy alternated sneaking nostalgic stares at me and remembering her old comfortable familiarity with me.

Now we nine weren't the only ones on the beach. There were several other teenage coteries, many from other high schools, and one group of particularly attractive girls. Kenny, quite deliberately, led me with a frisbee toss right into the middle of them. And after catching the disc, I fell to the sand and found myself staring at quite the collection of tits.

Grinning, I made small talk but then reminded myself to keep a lid on my libido and excused myself away. One cute brunette made a flippant comment to me about stopping by later but I tried to wall it away, and both Megan and Cassidy seemed to notice the change in my behavior compared with the past few months.

I stuck to my "plan". Yeah, I flirted with my two ex-girlfriends a little, but for the most part I kept my really perverted comments to myself. We chatted as friends and interacted comfortably, although I did let my mind wander every now and again to memories of when we were all together as a triple. And it wasn't just me. Megan and Cassidy kept looking at me and then exchanging glances, as if evaluating whether or not I was changing for real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.