Fun With Vanessa - Cover

Fun With Vanessa

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A stepdad discovers that life with his stepdaughter will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

At the tender age of fifteen, Vanessa was an absolute beauty! She had what I would call a "Rubenesque" body: voluptuous 36D tits, a narrow waist and round, curvaceous hips. Plus she had a beautiful face with flaxen hair, big brown eyes and full, pouting lips ... definitely any man's wet dream. I always fantasized about sliding my cock between those gorgeous lips and bathing her tonsils with a sweet load of cum.

Her sister, Sara, was only ten, but she was well on her way to being every bit as good looking as Vanessa. Because her mother was a hippie in the 70s and therefore part of the "free love" generation, Sara had a different father, which meant that she was more of the slender, athletic type. In a few years she would be as beautiful as Vanessa, but at that age she was all legs and arms. It would take her a while to grow into her body.

So, those were my stepdaughters. If I say much more about them, I'll have to go jack-off, but I want to get on with my story. I don't say anything about their mother because we are divorced now and she's not part of the story, but she was as pretty and sexy as the girls were. I don't know how I got so lucky.

I was only thirty at the time which meant that it was not unthinkable that Vanessa and Sara could have been my lovers, but in truth, I was respectful of the girls and their youthful innocence. Even though I lusted after them, I tried to be the "perfect stepfather," always watching out for their safety and making sure that they had a safe, wholesome home life. After all, stepfathers have to make sure that they are always above reproach; if any thing unsavory occurs in a blended family, the stepfather is the first to be suspected. So during the years that we were together, I never made an inappropriate comment or did anything that was even remotely distasteful. Although they were the centerpieces of many jack-off fantasies, I always kept it to myself.

That's how we lived until three years later. By then, Vanessa was a psychology major in college and Sara was a high school freshman. Their mother was a masseuse with her own business and I was a musician. As such, I worked nights until 1:00 a.m. which meant that my mornings were free. Their mother often had early appointments and I would be at home to make sure that the girls got off to school with a good breakfast. It worked out well.

Since I was a horny young man living in a houseful of beautiful women, I usually woke up every morning with a raging hard-on that I took care of before I got out of bed.

One morning, I was busy abusing myself as I fantasized about the girls when suddenly my bedroom door burst open and in rushed Vanessa to use our full-length mirror. Of course, I instantly pulled the sheet over my nakedness, but not before Vanessa got a glimpse of what I was doing. Being a modest guy, I was embarrassed about the situation.

"N-Nessa, Oh my God. I'm so sorry," I stuttered.

"Why, Bill? Because I caught you masturbating?"

My cock instantly shriveled and I must have turned ten shades of red because I was blown away that she was so blunt. I guess our little psychology major had been exposed in school to the dark behaviors of life.

"Don't freak out about it," she reassured me, "all guys do it."

Well, how about that? Vanessa knows that all guys jack-off. How sophisticated and urbane! I guess her tuition had not been wasted. My hot, sexy stepdaughter was not upset that I was jacking-off. Actually, it wasn't my fault that she caught me. The bedroom door was closed and she didn't knock before barging in ... no jury in the world would have convicted me for exposing myself to her. And why did she have to use our mirror anyway? Yes, ours is the only bedroom with a full-length mirror, but she could have just as easily used another mirror in the house. I guess women sometimes need to see themselves from head to toe. I know that we guys just care if we have matching socks on and then we're good to go.

A few days later the same damned thing happened again! I was lying in bed jacking off and on the verge of cumming with the sheet down around my knees when she charged through the bedroom door. She saw my fist around my straining cock as I raised up to grab the sheet and pull it over me. She didn't even flinch. In fact, her mouth curled into a slight grin.

"Up to it again, huh, Bill?"

This time I kept my hand on my cock and surprisingly enough, it didn't shrink. It stayed as hard as steel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.