Mind Control - Cover

Mind Control

Copyright© 2008 by shrike

Chapter 2: Revenge & Escape

As I was crying a bit at my failed attempt to escape, but despite the headache I got from fighting the machine, I still tried to think about my next step. In my misery I barely noticed that a familiar thought pattern entered my range. Suddenly I realized that it was the cleaning lady, her name was Clarissa. She was leaning against the wall outside my cell. 'This is my chance, now don't lose it. Concentrate.' Focusing my whole mind I sent her a thought, Please throw this switch on the panel on the wall. I added an image of the panel and of the switch which I knew would disable the machine that kept clamping down my mind and powers. I had seen that image in Herb's mind. Figuratively speaking I crossed my fingers hoping that she would do it.

Clarissa was confused hearing the mental voice and seeing the image, and asked in a whispering tone, though it was loud enough in my telepathic connection, "Who is this, and why should I do this for you?"

I'm the patient that you stroked when cleaning and that got you into trouble. I promise to take you away from here and make you have a better life. I winced as the machine tried to dampen my mind even more. It read my power level and compensated for me using my mental power. I maintained the connection to Clarissa even when it started to hurt so much that I fell down on my hands and knees from exhaustion.

I felt Clarissa getting nearer to the panel, where she studied it for a moment, looking for the switch. I nudged her a little and sent an image with the switch and the location on the panel to her. She finally saw it and reached for the switch.

Then a loud voice halted her movement, "Hey, what do you think you are doing, bitch?"

Even I could clearly hear it in my room. I groaned, 'There goes my only chance at getting out of this hellhole!' I was sure Clarissa would be too afraid to flip the switch now.

However I was surprised big time, as Clarissa didn't falter, but threw the switch into the off position. Immediately I felt the effects. My mind was clear from the pressure of the machine for the first time since it was activated and I reveled in my freedom. I felt Steve race towards the panel, to undo what Clarissa had done. But now I was free and didn't ever want to be caged again.

Without barely any effort I lifted Steve into the air and flung him back to where he came from, hard and fast. As he slammed into a wall and slid down it nearly unconscious, I focused my attention on the door and though I would be able to just pick the lock with my TK, I just ripped it out of its frame with the telekinetic power of my mind. My confidence soared high, with the power available to me, I would never be caged like this again.

As I walked out of my room or rather cell, I thought by myself. 'Finally I'm free, I'm in control of my mind and can control things with my mind. Though I doubt I can control people with it, I can certainly do many other things with it. Watch out world, here comes Mindcontrol!'

Clarissa was waiting for me in the hallway and looked up in awe at me walking up to her. I hugged her, "Thanks for getting me out of there. Here let me do something for you." With that I reached inside her head, though it was difficult with her dyslectic brain and all the scrambled connections in there. I already had a good idea where her brain had gone faulty and carefully I telekinetically and telepathically rerouted her brain. After what seemed like hours, but was in fact only minutes as the clock indicated, I pulled back from her mind and she looked up at me in wonder.

"What did you do to me?" She asked nervously with a tinge of fear in her voice.

I nodded to her, "Can you read what is on that paper for me?" and pointed at a poster on the wall.

"I can't read very well due to my condition, you with your power should know that," huffed Clarissa.

"Humor me," I said to her.

She looked at the paper and to her amazement she could read it well and quick too. She turned back to me, "I can read it! What have you done?!"

"I corrected some wiring, I hope you approve. Now you should have a chance at a better job than this. You're quite a genius though you got held back because of your condition. Now it is up to you to get a decent job."

She looked in admiration at me, "Thank you so much, I will do anything for you. Tell me what you want me to." She started to kneel before me while saying it.

Though I was moved by her gesture, I grabbed her arms and held her up. "I don't want you to revere me. I just did something that I could. All I want is that you make something of yourself with this new chance I gave you."

She continued to look at me in admiration. "I don't really know what to say. I owe you so much." Then she looked past me, "Watch out!"

I didn't even needed to look, with my telepathic and telekinetic powers I already knew that it was Steve who got his wits back together and rushed towards us. I also felt Herb coming around the corner. Turning towards Steve I raised my left hand and lifted him with my telekinetic power into the air. Herb came around the corner with a big shotgun in his hands, and I snarled at him, "Hold there for a moment," stretching out with my right hand towards him, lifting him telekinetically and slamming him into the wall. This made him lose his hold on the gun, which fell to the floor with a thud.

I didn't really needed to use my hand gestures to do all what I did, but it made it look a bit more dramatic. As I held Herb against the wall and Steve floating in the air, I turned to Clarissa. "Please leave us alone, you really don't want to see what I am about to do next."

Clarissa shuddered, but stood firm. "Whatever it is, they deserve it and I want to see them receive their punishment. I know about all the things they did."

For a moment I just looked at her, I didn't quite read her mind, but just got some superficial stray thoughts. She really was determined and quite furious at both men. I sighed and turned my attention back to the floating Steve. I growled to him, "So it made you feel powerful, toying with the patients. If you want to experience some real power, listen to this."

With that I opened myself to everyone in my range, which until then I didn't even realize how large it was. My strength must have grown considerably from fighting the suppressor machine all the time. I put up a shield against all the voices, and relayed them all to Steve's mind. He didn't have shielding of any kind against the voices that suddenly screamed for attention in his mind. It drove him insane in seconds. I kept it on for about 5 minutes just to be sure and then dialed the mental noise down to a murmur that I heard all the time even with maximum shields.

After I came back to normal I noticed that in the mean time Herb had slid down the wall almost to the floor. But I still had him stuck to it all right. I was finished with Steve, he was now nothing more than a drooling vegetable. He would never be consciously aware of anything again. He was now locked in his mind hearing voices for the rest of his existence.

I turned my attention to Herb now, faintly aware that Clarissa looked at Steve with disgust, revulsion and some satisfaction. I walked up to Herb smiling cruelly. "Now it's your turn."

Herb spat in my direction, but I caught his spit before it would reach me and held it suspended in the air between us. He hissed, "Do what you want with me, you freak. You're never going to be anything more than a circus attraction."

I dropped the spittle to the floor and said to him softly, "Well I'd rather be a freak than a disgusting pitiful torturer like you. Now I have seen in your mind that you like to pull legs from animals. And it will only be a matter of time before you do it to people. Well why don't I help you a little with that."

Herb's face contorted, "What do you mean? I never ... What are you planning? I..."

Softly I whispered to him, "how about I pull out your legs and arms? Get you to feel what you did to those innocent animals that had the misfortune to run into you."

Now I could see the fear on Herb's face. He tried to say something, but the fear paralyzed his vocals. He just opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water. Clarissa softly said to me, "You're not really going to do that are you?"

I saw Herb's eyes glistening with hope as he heard her say that. He really thought that he could get out of this. I looked into his mind and saw that he would be even more brutal later, if he got out of this unscathed. Turning to Clarissa I projected an image of Herb sliding to the floor unconscious and said, "Nah, I was just toying with him. I just made it so that he can never harm anyone anymore. Now, can you make me something to eat in the kitchen? I'm hungry for some real food."

Clarissa seemed satisfied with what I told her and what she thought she saw. While she walked in a good mood towards the kitchen I kept Herb up against the wall and waited till she was out of sight. Herb found his voice again, "You're not really going to do that, are you?" His voice sounded hopeful and anxious.

"Sorry to disappoint you, I know you probably even better than you know yourself. You will not stop being cruel. You'll be even more vicious and mean, so I think it is better for everyone if you won't be able to do that anymore." With that I damaged Herb's vocal cords, to the extent that he couldn't even shout or cry out anymore.

The fear in his eyes grew even more and he tried to struggle, but I kept him motionless against the wall. With an ease that surprised even me, I tore his right arm out of its socket and then the tendons and muscles gave way and finally the blood vessels and flesh tore under the strain. Immediately the blood squirted out of the torn arteries and it started to make quite a mess. Telekinetically I closed off the blood vessels, so it wouldn't gush so strongly and besides Herb would live a little longer.

He tried to scream out in pain and anguish, but he couldn't utter anything. My silencing worked extremely well. Just as he got a bit used to the pain, I ripped out his other arm. This time I was prepared for the blood and closed it off immediately. I waited a little till he got used to the pain and loss again and ripped out his left leg. It was a little harder this time as it was attached more firmly and my attention was divided with keeping the blood from leaking out his arm sockets.

Not too long afterwards all that was left of Herb was a torso with a head. He was still alive. I made sure of that, but not for long. I let him float before me in the air, and he looked at me with wild bloodshed eyes betraying his pain, anguish and rage of what I had done to him. He even had a defiant look in his eyes, as if he was saying, 'Do what you want to me, I'm still better than you.'

Well he had a point, maybe I shouldn't have done what I did. It made me no better than what he was. Then again, it did put my frustrations to rest. For far too long I had been waiting to get out and live again. Couldn't I indulge myself in dealing out a little justice as in an eye for an eye?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.