Ebony in the Jewel of Desire - an Eros Shared World Story

by tenyari

Copyright© 2008 by tenyari

Fantasy Sex Story: Ebon skinned thief Ebony attempts to steal the jewel of desire to take her home, but the seeming end of her adventures is only the beginning. This story introduces the Eros Shared World project.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

In the mist filled dusk, holding her hands against the wall of a wooden building on a hilly backstreet of the port city of Kumatos along the great western shore, Ebony had no idea who the man ramming his cock into her cunt from behind was. Nor to be honest, did she really give a dam.

“Oh yeah, fuck me harder!” she cried out. That was about the limit of her concerns in that moment. She looked back over her shoulder. It was her first look at him to be honest. Less than a minute ago she’d been standing there minding her own business, mentally preparing for the final moment of three long years of travel across the islands of Eros. Three long years all for this night, all to find a way home, back to a place she could no longer remember.

All she knew was that it wasn’t here, not Eros. She was an Outsider, as her lack of memory suggested and countless mages had been keen to point out. Apparently it made her an ideal fuck. Despite being women; mages sought her out for the charge fucking an Outsider could give.

But as a man this was no mage, just another sailor with a good thick cock needing an available pussy. He’d walked up from behind as she’d been bent over strapping her knives into her garters, spread her ass cheeks, and quietly slid his dick right into her cunt without a word between them.

But that was Eros for her. The first time that happened to her had been quite a shock. People here rarely asked for the fuck, if you didn’t want it you just pushed them out of your cunt or slid them off your dick and they’d move on for the next available thrill. Sex was such a normal part of the way things were here, nobody thought anything of it.

An exotic beauty like Ebony was always in high demand, with her tall graceful athletic body, midnight black skin, and bleach blond hair kept into pigtails. Add to this a nice inviting pink clit nearly always poking out from between her bare nether lips. Even more so after she’d had the hood pierced with a charming little golden loop to match the ones in the prominent nipples crowning her small teats. Like everyone else in Eros, Ebony wore little more than her birthday suit. Just two garters on each leg with knives in them, the piercings and the hair-bands, and a small coin pouch on the garter of her right thigh. Otherwise, from head to toe, she was a naked beauty with come hither pink eyes and pouty fuck-me mouth.

Ebony rarely got more than a few blocks in any town on the Western Shore without being fucked or fondled or both.

So it really didn’t matter who the sailor was, he didn’t look all that much different from any of the other tan skinned locals; human, average height, strong muscles, rough hands from a life or work, tattoos denoting his class and profession, the smell of today’s catch in his brown scraggy hair, and, most important to Ebony, a nice long thick deliciously hard cock. Even better, one that was presently ramming itself into her pussy at a good satisfying pace.

“Uh!” He grunted, shook and held himself, then shot his load into her.

“Oh darn it honey,” Ebony said. He’d come a little sooner than she’d have liked. The men here didn’t last as long as the islanders. She was too exotic for them here. They fucked her more often, but rarely lasted long enough for her to cum.

At least this one had the decency to reach down and frig her fast and furiously, three fingers to the hilt, until she gave out her soft and high pitched gasp of relief. “Oh, oh oh...” she called out, steadying herself.

The sailor moved on, his dick soft and satiated. Even limp, it was at least two hand lengths long. If she wasn’t leaving tonight, she might have tried to remember his face. Always good to know which men will make sure you get to cum. Now he was lost in the small crowd of people going to and fro. People who had barely stopped to care at the sight of him fucking her on the street like that.

“I’ve been in town too long,” she thought. On her first night in the city, walking off the docks with her looks, it had been an orgy of cocks after her and a crowd of onlookers in the inn she’d picked to stay in. Everyone wanting to see the ebon skinned girl get fucked. As if the sight of a cock pulling back those pink lips from her dark skin was really all that different from the local girls they’d laid out beside her to compare.

Ebony turned from the wall and made her way up the hill. Her notoriety in this town would only make the task all that much more difficult. How exactly do you sneak into the largest temple in the city and steal the Jewel of Desire off its central alter in a place where you couldn’t blend in with anyone and half the town must’ve been up your cunt by now?

The answer was to wait for nightfall. At least by then she’d have a prayer of a chance. And if all else failed, she had a tiny flask in her coin purse given to her by a sea witch for the price of a little tongue on clit action. It held the witch’s nether juices, mixed with her spit, and was said to be just enough to conceal her presence for a few short minutes.

As full on night approached, Ebony made her way to the temple square. Some random coastal god of fishing. The statue outside looked like a merman with an obscenely large prick upon which many a local maiden would plant herself for good luck. One such young lass was at it as Ebony approached, furiously rubbing her clit to assist the cold stone in getting her off. For the luck to really work, you needed to ride the stone prick long enough to cum, or so the town deacons claimed in their sermons. One of them was chanting a blessing as the busy girl busied her mouth with his dick.

Religion was just something Ebony didn’t get. But it made the masses happy. Ebony fell in with that lot that claimed the gods were dead or at least too busy getting off in some netherworld to pay attention to the mortals. But then, in her travels, she’d seen more definitions of who or what the gods were than she could count.

Still, she took a coin from her purse, washed it in the fountain, put it in her pussy, and then tossed it into the basket shaped net held in the fishing god statue’s left hand. All the while surveying the grounds. Like she’d done the night before and the night before that.

Not that the building had changed. A central dome with towers on three ends in a triangle and archways leading inside between them. Ebony knew that as night fell the high priestess of the temple would take the jewel she sought into her cunt and after an orgy with the evening flock, carry it into the northern tower. Ebony assumed it would then go to rest at the top of the tower, based on the scrying of the last witch of the islands who’d told her to come here.

She knew that she herself had to take the egg shaped Jewel of Desire into her cunt and fuck a stranger without him knowing it was there, and as his jism shot into her, she would be whisked away to whence she’d come. The sages had been very clear to her on this point over the past three years. Every oracle who’d spread her open and glanced up her canal had claimed to see it there in the shape of her cunt, not that she’d seen anything herself squatting in front of a mirror.

Ebony sat and watched as the faithful gathered in the central room of the temple on cushions and pillows and began to fondle each other. She spread her legs for a woman with questing lips and let the energies take her body, all the while working to keep her senses sharp.

The priestess arrived, chanting away in that babbling tongue the overly religious resorted to. A few pixies darted about, attracted by the magical energy and performing aerial fuck stunts for the crowd below. The woman sucking on her cunt was being gently plowed by a man even more exotic than Ebony, a Faun, goat legs and all. She hadn’t seen many non-humans in this town before tonight, just the odd gnome or goblin.

The priestess took the egg-shaped Jewel of Desire out from a belly socket of a naga statue in the center of the room and placed it within herself. Ebony noticed the moon shaped pubes above the woman’s crotch. Only mages had pubic hair in Eros, everyone else was bald; cock or cunt. Ebony had never quite mastered the different shapes mage pubes came in. A half moon, pointing down, for a West Continent mage ... what exactly did it mean? Mages were a superstitious lot that often got mixed up with religion.

The fist sized egg shaped jewel went in smoothly, but seeing its size, Ebony had her doubts any man would fail to notice it within her. “I’d have to fuck a pixie,” she thought. The men among the flock began to line up around the priestess, who laid herself out on a cushioned platform. Each man seemed to give a particularized number of thrusts into her cunt before pulling out and joined the writhing masses scattered around the platform. As they did a steady glow accumulated around the priestess.

Ebony wasn’t very partial to mage work, but leaving now would call undo attention, so she let a pair of men take their turns in her ass and cunt while she tried to pay attention. After a good number of minutes as a stream of men and women had their way with her; Ebony felt a pulsing energy run through her. It felt of the sea, both refreshing and salty at the same time. Then the priestess, looking somewhat haggard and used, coated in jism from top to bottom, rose up and left the room, singing a strange haunting chant like a woman’s voice carried on a windy breeze.

Ebony felt a brief pang of guilt, knowing she’d soon be denying these people their most sacred relic. This was land that should have long ago been swept away in a coastal storm; much as often happened up and down these shores. If she had to wager a guess, that nightly ritual was the only thing saving these people from the fate shared by the animals living in the wetlands around them.

She made her way outside, lingering behind the temple crowd. On reflection she noticed it was smaller than it had seemed, maybe only twenty or thirty people. More than likely most of the men had had at least one dip into her cunt, ass, or mouth. She’d not been paying them as much attention as the priestess, and she was sure every man and quite a few women had had their way with that worn down woman. Not everyone here was in the prime of their youth, though chances were none of them had even been born by even the priestess’s 50th year, not that the woman looked to be a day over 20. Despite the beauty of all the naked flesh around her, it was still something Ebony didn’t trust about mages. People should grow old, that was just how nature worked, and mages didn’t. At least not for a few lifetimes of regular mortals. It was hard to trust someone old enough to have buggered your grandmother’s grandmother with her wand back when she herself was already an old maid.

The crowd thinned, the lust for sex sated for the time being. Even Ebony was left to herself to wander the temple grounds. She took it as an opportunity to examine the tower she knew she needed to breach. No door, nothing. On past nights she’d seen the priestess simply walk through the wall as it briefly spread itself apart like sand blowing away in the wind, only to reform behind her.

Ebony’s only hope was a good five stories up a straight tower; four windows. One for each cardinal point. Thankfully the wall was not so shear as it seemed close up, there were small foot and hand holds. Probably not enough to support a man’s bulk, but Ebony had a lithe frame and a lot of experience at this sort of thing. Scaling walls that is.

She’d had few skills upon first waking up in the world of Eros. In a land as sexed up as this place, getting buggered for coin wasn’t a real option. A man would pay for a bath maiden or a massage girl, but only if she was actually good at those tasks, the sex he could get anywhere, and teach any such maiden to perform to taste. With her gymnast’s body, Ebony was built for one of two things, mercenary work, or scaling walls to get things one person wanted but another had. And she didn’t much care for killing, even if she’d learned to do her share. Not every wall could be scaled in perfect quiet after all.

The last of the gathering was gone, and Ebony had used her time well. With her dark skin and the momentary reprieve from sex hungry cocks she’d faded into the foliage around the tower. Now she sat crouched before the stones at its base. She waited for the moon to take leave of her presence behind the hills east of town as she gently coaxed her fingers through her pussy in anticipation of the night’s adventure. It wasn’t desire for yet another sexing, but a simple case of calming nerves with the gesture she’d picked up from so many other women in her travels.

As the moon dropped away she took a small box from her purse and applied a black lotion to her lips, above and below, to hide the flash of pink. She then combed charcoal into her blond locks to gray them out as much as possible. Next came tiny little claws out of her purse and fixed them onto the bottom of her toes and tips of her fingers. While many in the West wore shoes or sandals, Ebony had long since taken to the Islander practice of bare feet. If your profession is scaling walls not meant to be scaled, it can help to have access to strong well trained toes.

Ebony gave one last look at the scene around her, taking in the tower in front of her, the garden behind her and the bushes she was hiding in, as well as the now empty square with the phallic fish god and the empty temple who’s wide arches still lay open to a bare room inside, acolytes having long since cleared away the cushions and pillows that had surrounded the priestess’ platform.

She steadied her nerves. This was always the worst part, right before the action. This was where mistakes were made. A deep breath. The Islander custom of tapping her clit for luck, careful not to poke herself with her climbing claws.

Ebony leapt forward in a burst of motion. Three long strides and a powerful leap, she took hold of the tower wall and began to climb. She wanted to be above eye level as quickly as possibly. She’d chosen the north eastern side, semi facing the hills and then down into a series of walled estates. The people there were the sort who felt smug enough not to be gazing dreamily about and secure enough to lock themselves away in their compounds. There was no perfect angle to hide from prying eyes, but this was the best of possible choices. She would have to hope her midnight black skin would match the stones well enough to finish the job.

After a good story’s worth of climbing Ebony slowed her pace to a careful crawl, taking in and remembering each foot and handhold for the journey down. Some climbers would have preferred a long rope and a crossbow to shoot up a grappling hook, but Ebony had seen firsthand companions fall prey to the alert that might set off to anyone waiting above. Much better to sneak up and surprise anyone or anything laying in wait at the top.

Five stories up a rounded tower wall is not fast business. Ebony was glad this wasn’t insect mating season. She’d done that before, once, in the southern hotlands before the wall of fire at world’s end. Climbing a city wall with her back to the boiling desert heat. So hot she imagined seeing the glass sands where nothing lived. She knew that was too far away, that only a mage could get close enough to actually see the place where the ground had melted and fused to glass. It was the joke in that city state, on days when it just got too hot to bear; so hot even a fuck was hard to come by. And the bugs, getting under her skin or worse, on an hour long climb. All to get some piece of paper a fat merchant wanted to read then toss into a fire, before sucking on her tits until he fell asleep on her with his cock still buried to the hilt. The weight of his belly pressing her down while the bugs continued to taste her in rude places and his jism slowly oozed out.

This was another one of those long climbs. Ebony had long ago learned caution was better than speed, even when you were worried about getting spotted. People didn’t tend to shoot you off the wall, so much as make you get down and explain yourself. You could get out of something like that, one way or another, you could save your skin. But a fall, that had been the final end of a few past partnerships.

The top. She held herself just under the lip of a window waiting for a sound. There was a soft light up there, this would be the most dangerous part of the trip. Anyone on this side of the city looking her way would spot her the moment she raised up. There was nothing she could do about that but accept it and hope for chance. But for anything on the other side of that window, careful perception would save her having to kill.

Not a sound. A hand went up, over the lip, then another. Ebony pulled herself up and flipped her naked body into the room beyond with cat like grace and perfect silence. Another reason she went barefoot. No thudding footfall. She looked around, taking in her surroundings and instinctively crouching into an action pose, ready to unleash the furry of her knives.

She’d struck gold. The room was a simple round affair with four windows and a trapdoor just to her left. The door was grated and she could see spiral steps below her. Best of all however, was another naga statue matching the one in the temple, and resting in its belly, as if the egg of an actual naga woman, and Ebony had been sexed up by enough to know the artist had his anatomy down pat; was the Jewel of Desire.

“Any flying thief could take this thing,” she silently mused. She guessed maybe four pixies with a net between them could run off with it, if you could ever train pixies to do anything but fuck each other. The jewel was size of her fist, maybe a little less, but probably heavy for the little creatures. She hadn’t seen any of the flying races in her short time on the Western Shore. They were pretty rare anywhere though.

A sound from below, someone on the stairs approaching. What to do? Jumping out the window was too dangerous, not enough time to get a good hold below the lip, and anything higher and she’d be obvious to all but the stupid. Quickly she reached for her purse. Maybe she could avoid a kill.

Soft giggling and a sigh, as a man’s hand pushed open the trapdoor. A youthful woman with large swaying breasts came up from below, swaying her rounded hips and giggling. She was naked but for a silken belt about her waist with colored scarves on her right and left hip. She looked straight to the spot where Ebony stood with large lusty emerald green eyes; then smiled as she looked back down the stairs. “We’re alone, Jaza,” she said. “My poor little pussy wants to learn all about the stars.”

The man ascended, glancing about the room. “Not as alone as you think, little Meyani.” Ebony, standing not two feet from Meyani, mentally imagined the leap that would send the lusting maiden to her death out the far window, and how she would manage to spin kick Jaza before he caught wind.

But Jaza never looked her way, instead he focused on the Naga. “See the jewel? High priestess Neshali puts it here after the calming of the winds prayer. If you touch the jewel or the statue we’d both be dead in minutes.”

Meyani drew in a sharp breath. “Its charmed? But how?”

“Neshali’s great grandmother bound the spirit of the Naga pirate queen that once raided these shores into this statue after the townsfolk captured her. She will kill anyone but a descendant of her captor who tries to take her egg; the jewel, or touch her form.

“But I touch the Naga in the temple every morning during Maiden’s rite?” Meyani said, looking at the statue in fear. Ebony noted her hardened nipples; the temple maiden wasn’t just fearful. And certainly, Jaza’s hard cock spoke well to his primary interests.

“That’s just harmless stone, its not charmed at all. You rub your cunts against it out of custom. Makes the townspeople happy to see us engaged in rituals, makes them think Neshali’s up to more than the simple charms it takes to guard the town and their spirits” Jaza said.

“But Jaza, you shouldn’t speak such sacrilege,” Meyani said, lightly brushing her finger along the underside of his cock.

“Nonsense, the gods care about veneration, but not superstition. Maiden’s Rite is just to fulfill superstition. After your initiation, you’ll learn how the gods are truly venerated. It takes more than simply rubbing your pussy along the edges of a stone naga’s hips.”

Meyani glanced about, again looking right through Ebony. “But then, if its so dangerous up here...”

Jaza shrugged. “Didn’t you know? Neshali is my cousin.” He reached for the naga.

“Jaza!” Meyani almost screamed, leaping back into the spot Ebony had held a mere fraction of a second ago.

‘Just get to your fuck and get away,’ Ebony thought. The fluid from the vial the witch had given her was as far up her cunt as she could squirt it in the moment she’d had before they’d come up the trapdoor. If it managed to drip out and onto anything else, the shadow about her would be gone and she’d have to kill them or face capture.

Jaza touched the naga. It flinched, but then remained still. He took the egg like jewel out and said, “wanna try it out?” touching it to Meyani’s nether lips.

“By the gods Jaza, you gave me such a fright I’m just dripping ... But, but that would be forbidden. Only the high priestess can the insert the jewel.”

“I know, I know, relax. Here,” he put the jewel into a bowl set in the floor in front of the naga. “She’s harmless now, and will remain so until I put the jewel back.”

Meyani turned away from Jaza and faced out the window Ebony had climbed in through, bending at the waist with her legs spread just enough apart to give a clear sight of her welcoming pussy. Even Ebony wanted to sink her lips into that. “Oh just look at the beauty of our city Jaza. I don’t know how the sailors can ever say Simea is grander. The estates here; I’d love to play in those gardens.”

“I’ve another garden in mind for play,” Jaza said, pressing his cock against Meyani’s slit.

‘I just bet you do,’ Ebony thought, as she watched the deacon sink himself into the acolyte. The woman gave a sigh as her male lover grunted and the two of them set about the business of fucking to the open sky and the view of the city below. ‘I guess I didn’t need to worry about being spotted from below if this sort of thing is routine,’ Ebony thought.

Ebony looked to the jewel. Now was her chance. But how far would she get before they noticed it was gone. Or she could push them both off the ledge with almost perfect ease right now. They were certainly distracted enough. Meyani was gripping the windowsill and shoving her bare bum back into Jaza as he thrust his cock into her from behind. She was glancing out to the city below, he was kneading her very large bosom, almost as much as a witch would tend to have, and smelling her hair.

Despite the ease of sex Ebony had seen throughout Eros, there was still quite the abundance of hidden rendezvous, romantic affairs, and lusty secrets. You could fuck anyone nearly anywhere, but it was still better to have that special someone or someones and that spot that made it truly wonderful.

It would be a shame to toss these two to their end in such a moment. Ebony was no killer, she only did that when she was forced to. She thought about what else she might be able to pull from her bag of tricks. Something the witch had said about the vial. About bringing others into the shadow to be lost for a while. Carefully, trying not to make a sound and not to spill a drop, she slipped a finger into her pussy to wet it with the combination of the witch’s concoction and her own desire on seeing the sex act before her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.