Chronos Chronicles - Cover

Chronos Chronicles

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 20

"Hi boys," I coo at the three in the room, "is this a private party or can any one join?" Yeah I know, the oldest line out there, but it still works.

The two standing turn to me in surprise, one of them yells. "Sid!"

"What?" says the guy on top of Gwen.

"Another girl." says the one closest to him, hungrily.

"Get her." Sid instructs them.

The two rush at me.

I drop to the ground and yell "NOW!" to Camulus. Who comes up behind me and opens fire with the automatic weapon he has. He cut the two Brutes in half with a single strafe of his weapon.

"What the Hell!" Sid yells and jumps to his feet.

Allowing Camulus to strafe the other way and take out Sid. As Camulus finishes his swipe I jump to my feet and run over to Gwen. There is blood everywhere. Her pants are down around her ankles and she looks like she is going to have a couple of good bruises on her face and chest.

"Gwen," I kneel down next to her. "are you alright?" I ask as I brush the hair out of her eyes.

She stopped screaming when the gunfire had started. So I know she can hear me.

"'Nosis?" she asks, her voice hoarse from the strain, but she is not in shock.

"Here for you, girlfriend." I smiled down at her. She gives a hiccup laugh, and pulls me down for a hug.

"Come on ladies we don't have all day." Camulus says from the door.

"Cam?" She asks into the dark.

"Hiya sis." He says back. It is then, I realized that he can't see her, or make note of the state she was in.

"Camulus could you check for a response to all your gun fire please?" I ask him as nicely as possibly.

He grunts but stays put, then Gwen adds.

"Please Cam, I think I need a minute here."

I don't even have to push him or use my persuasion on him. He just leaves.

"Little brother huh?" I ask Gwen.

"Yeah, by two years." she confirms his identity.

"I should have guessed." I give a little chuckle.

"I feel dirty." Gwen sounds like she is going to start crying.

"As long as you don't feel guilty, you are doing good." I give her a reassuring pat on the arm. "As you may have guessed. The Kindred are here, in force."

"Great." She doesn't sound too happy, but that isn't really a surprise. Rape messes with your sense of self worth.

"They love you Gwen, they want to bring you home." I try reassuring her, "But for now you need to be strong, please, just for a little while longer." I tell her gently.

"I am so scared." she confesses to me.

"Welcome to the club." The poor girl. I consider pushing her, I don't want to push her when she is like this, but we really need to leave.

"I will stay with you," I promise her, remembering that kindness can still work even better than force. "but we need to be ready to leave when Camulus comes back."

"Alright. Help me get up." she take a painful breath. "Damn, I hurt."

"I do not think they broke anything, just bruising." I let her know.

Together we get her up and dressed. "I want to burn these clothes when we get home." she tells me.

"What, and lose my favorite outfit?" I joke with her some more. She gives me a half hearted laugh.

"You," she stresses. "can burn them then."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.