The Crystal Rainbow - Cover

The Crystal Rainbow

Copyright© 2008 by Nyasia A. Maire

Chapter 15: Leshii

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Leshii - A runaway boy and an orphan girl dream of one another. They feel a strange connection. Is it a dream, or is it real? A wrinkled, old woman with a heavenly voice gives the boy shelter. He grows to manhood and helps the old woman search for the heir to a magical crystal bracelet that holds the power over storms and rainbows along with many secrets. And, where there is power, there are those that covet it and will do anything to make it their own, which is exactly what an ancient evil plans to do.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   Vampires   Slow   Transformation  

Leshii Basajaun, Master of Wood, Forest Lord, is a woodland spirit.
Magician and Shapeshifter, all must beware, his fingers hold a tickle of death.

A Fool's Book of Wisdom

"What the fuck was that?" Cried Helen.

The words burst from her mouth before the echoes of the scream ended.

"It was Christine! Oh, merde!"

Erik swung around, clamped his hands onto the old woman's shoulder in a vise-like grip and hissed.

"Fuck! I knew that I should not have allowed her to go out into the evening and gather firewood alone. What was I thinking? I am an imbecile!"

He shook his head and returned his attention to Helen.

"Catch up with me when you can! She needs me!"

Erik ran back into the kitchen. His hand stretched out towards the doorknob when he suddenly flew backwards across the room and landed sprawled on his backside. He swung viciously around to face Helen.

"Why the hell did you do that? You heard her scream! She is in trouble! She needs help! Let me go!"

The tall, lean young man leapt to his feet and froze as he heard the sounds of doors locking and windows bolting. He whirled to face the old woman.

"How dare you stop me? Do you not care for her? She is the daughter of your twin! The precious heir for which you have sought for so many years. Madame, you had best tell me why you seem to abandon her or you had better move out of my way. Your enchantments will not hold me here for long. Think carefully. Do you wish to have me as an enemy?"

Helen sighed and shook her head wearily.

"Erik, think with the head on your shoulders and not with the little one between your thighs! You need to be calm. I can find her. You know I can. Let me do what I do best then we can know who or what it is that threatens Christine and I can lead you to her."

He grumbled for a moment and ran a hand through his thick, dark hair.

"Come, Madame, what is in the forest that would be a danger to Christine? Nothing has ever bothered me, or you for that matter, so what would want Christine? So, tell me what lies in wait for a beautiful young woman in this forest." He shook his head and changed his tact. "Very well, use your power and find her! You are right. I know you can." His voice dropped an octave and took on a pleading tone. "Helen, please! If something were to happen to Christine, I do not think I would survive it."

Moving with a swiftness that still startled the old woman, Erik roughly took hold of her shoulders. He shook the seemingly stunned old woman once sharply in an attempt to focus her attention upon him. When she did not answer him and continued to stare blankly at him, he barked at her sharply.

"Damn it! Woman! We do not have time for this! Answer me! Where is she?"

She turned her glazed eyes to him. She blinked slowly. After a moment, her eyes cleared and focused upon Erik. Looking into the young man's eyes, she frowned, nodded her consent, took a deep breath, let it out slowly and allowed her eyes to flutter closed once more. A blast of power began to radiate from the old woman's limp form and a sudden invisible fire engulfed Erik's hands. He quickly released his hold on the old woman, unconsciously shaking his hands as if to extinguish the flames from them. He eyed her impatiently, but cautiously, well aware of the power contained within the woman. After what seemed an eternity to Erik, Helen's eyes snapped open and she groaned. Her hands clutched the sides of her head and she gingerly massaged her temples.

"Merde! Leshii! Damn it! It is Leshii Basajaun! He is a spirit of the woods. He considers himself Lord of the Forest, but I have never encountered him here before now. This is not his customary domain, although, as a keeper and teacher of magic, he does occasionally travel when he feels the call. Christine's power most likely drew him here. I do not believe she is in any danger, but I think it would be best if I speak with him and not you, Erik. Like most of the fae, he revels in half-truths and half-lies. If you do not word your query in precisely the proper manner, well, let me just say that things could go quite poorly for us all. Not to mention, Leshii shall be greatly entertained and highly amused."

"Poorly?" The young man sputtered, fury darkened his normally pale skin. "Poorly? And, things are going so well now? Are they? I think not! Come, Madame! I cannot bear the thoughts racing through my mind, thoughts of what this Leshii intends to do with her."

The distracted woman blinked and looked up at the distraught man.

"Do with her?" She echoed numbly.

"Yes, Helen. What does this 'spirit' intend to do with her? I think that after what happened to you at the gypsies' carnival, you need not ask that question. Christine is a beautiful, young woman and I am not ignorant in the ways of the fae. I am well aware of their lusts and of their predilection for pretty, young human females. I read your books about them ... What am I doing? This pointless conversation must cease. You must lead me to her! Now!"

He threw his arms up in the air then grabbed one of Helen's hands and pulled her with him towards the kitchen door, pausing only long enough to grab both of their cloaks and a lantern.

"Come! We need to find her ... not stand around talking about her! Please, Helen! Let us go now!"

◊ ○ ◊ ○ ◊

The first thing the young woman noticed as awareness crept back into her mind was a sound. It was a familiar sound. A comforting sound, but it took her throbbing head several moments to identify it and place a name to the sound.

"Fire. That crackling and popping sound is a fire burning. Wait! A fire? Where the hell am I? Did I faint? Perhaps, Erik found me and brought me back to the cottage. He must have found the firewood as well ... that fire feels lovely."

The young woman sighed and moved to stretch her arms. She frowned as she found her arms refused to move from her sides. Ignoring the pounding, which lay behind her closed eyelids, she opened her eyes. Confusion surged through every fiber of her being as her eyes focused upon the rough earth and stone that made up the ceiling and walls of the room in which she found herself. When she attempted to move her head to take in more of her surroundings and discovered she could not move any part of her body, blind panic began to take hold of her at the realization of her worst fear.

"I cannot move! I am completely helpless. No! No! This cannot be! No man has the right to truss me in this manner. I swore upon my papa's grave that no man would make me feel this helpless ever again. And, I will not! No!"

Anger flared through Christine. The absolute purity of her rage burned deep within her, sparking a strange feeling of power deep within the young woman. Her mind instinctively grabbed hold of the power and she screamed.

"Whoever you are that binds me here, release me now or I warn you, I shall not be responsible for my actions. Do you hear me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.