Victory Girl - Cover

Victory Girl

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2008 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Victoria was the designated cheerleader for the bus ride home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Victoria sat on the toilet seat in the second of two bathrooms that were in the back of the bus. She wasn't using the toilet. She was waiting for the football team to get on the bus and for the vehicle to begin its journey back to their school.

Victoria's high school cheerleader outfit was crammed into the small sink. Of course, everything was crammed into a bus bathroom. There was barely enough room for one person inside it let alone two people or more, but there was room enough. Tonight Victoria was the designated cheerleader. She was eager for it to begin.

She felt the weight of the bus shift and heard voices. The guys sounded excited and so was Victoria. As soon the game was over, a victory, she headed to the bus. It would take time for the guys to change in the locker room and get on the bus but it would be foolish for Victoria to risk being late. A girl never got a second opportunity if she messed up her big chance.

She jumped when the door opened. She hadn't expected someone to come straight to the bathroom because the bus hadn't started yet. She started to stand up.

"Stay down," the wide receiver said and closed the door.

Ryan dropped his pants to his ankles and stepped toward her. Victoria bent forward and took his cock into her mouth. She began by bobbing back and forth on his cock but he grabbed the back of her head to hold it in position and started to thrust. She stayed very still and kept her lips locked around his cock. As he deeply fucked her mouth, there was a wet sucking sound while a combination of saliva and pre-cum drooled out of the corners of her lips. She maneuvered her tongue so it was underneath his invading cock and he could slide against it.

"Yes! Yes!" he groaned out. He pistoned his hips rapidly.

She suppressed her gag reflex since sometimes his cock head pressed against her throat. She couldn't blame a guy for not being able to avoid doing that when he was thrusting so out of control.

"Yes!" he exclaimed. "Fuck! Yes!"

Ryan flooded her mouth with his salty cum. She swallowed quickly. She didn't want to lose any of it. He unloaded right at her throat which made things easier but if she wasn't careful some of his cum might drip out. She got it all.

He pulled up his pants and stepped out of the bathroom.

In less than a minute, one of the linebackers entered. As soon as Kyle saw her, he picked Victoria up in his strong arms, some how spun them both around, and placed her on the small sink. He dropped his pants, lined it up with Victoria's pussy and pushed it inside. He wasted no time beginning a steady stroke motion.

Victoria gasped out and moaned deliciously. Kyle's cock felt so good inside her pussy. She clung to his shoulders as he fucked her.

"So good!" he said when he began to speed up. "So fucking good!"

Victoria sensed he was getting closer. She excitedly watched his cock appear from and disappear into her pussy.

"Unnnnh!" he grunted. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He pushed his cock in deep, pulled all the way out, slammed it back in, and repeated it two more times.

"Yeah," he groaned as he filled her quim with his load of jizz. "Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!"

Kyle pulled his wet, spent cock out of her pussy, pulled up his pants, and exited.

Victoria was sweaty and a little tired as she lay back against the wall. She was also very happy!

Victoria was beginning to slide her ass off the sink to get down when another of the linebackers came into the cramped room. Matt immediately lifted her up and placed her solidly back on the sink. As he undid his pants, she opened her legs wider in anticipation. She gazed at his cock all the way from initial cool open air exposure to entry into her warm enclosure.

"Mmmm," she moaned. It was so good already and it was so far only a few guys.

"Yes! Yes!" he repetitively said while stroking quickly.

He slammed into her pussy like she knew he should. He was part of the team so he knew everybody should get an opportunity. There was no time to take it slow.

"Ohhh!" she said trembling. She certainly didn't want it slow! This was so fantastic!

Matt groaned and grunted then stopped deep inside her. She felt his cock twitching wildly inside her sweet pussy. He grabbed both her tits in his two hands, tried to push his cock into her even deeper, then gave out a hearty gasp. Victoria's pussy became further flooded with wonderful cum.

When he pulled out of her and backed away, she fell forward. He kindly helped her stand steadily on her feet before he pulled up his pants and left.

She sat back down on the toilet knowing she might need to quickly get up again because any second now the next gorgeous football guy would come in.

The punter came in. Davy guided her off the toilet and down to her knees on the floor. He pulled down his pants and his thin cock hung in front of her face. He was as long as the other player's erect cocks but the punter's cock was much thinner.

Victoria took his cock into her mouth and began to bob. It quickly became slick and she easily moved on it. He put his hands behind her head and forced it forward. She felt his cock head pressed against her throat opening. She stayed pliable as he continued to push her mouth down on his cock. The head began to slide into her throat and the rest was easy. Her nose was up against his body and her throat was filled with his cock.

He began to thrust his hips back and forth. She stayed motionless and focused on the sensations. The punter repetitively pulled his thin cock out of her throat and forced it back down. He sped up faster and faster. She could hear his breathing get harder and she knew he was close.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he abruptly groaned out as he shot his jizz directly down her throat.

She stayed relaxed to help the gooey, creamy cum slide right down directly to her stomach. Davy pulled completely out of her mouth gasping hard. She was surprised how hard she breathed since he did all the work. He zipped up and aided her back onto the toilet.

She thought about getting a drink of water but it was only a thought. The strong safety came in.

"Turn around," Tony said gruffly.

Victoria stood and turned around. She was told by some girls who already had the privilege and pleasure of being a victory girl that the guys were all different and some guys liked it a little rougher. No girl was ever harmed. Victoria placed her hands against the wall as she leaned over the toilet. By the time she looked back, the guy was already directly behind her and a moment later his cock was inside her pussy. He wrapped his hands around her waist and fucked her cunt with slow aggressive thrusts. She was glad to be all wrapped up because otherwise she'd be pushed into the wall since his thrusts were too strong and her arms wouldn't be able to brace against the barrage from his cock into her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she cried out. The moment his cock was deepest was also the moment she was most stimulated.

"Yes, baby! Yes!" he responded to her vocal outburst. "Take it! Take it!"

"Yes," she in turn replied. "Give it to me! Give it to me!"

"Fuck! Fuck!" he growled. "Fuuuuuck."

Tony slammed her pussy hard and kept his cock pressed inside her.

"Oooooh!" she moaned and arched backward.

"Ahhhh!" he shouted and filled her pussy with his cum.

She trembled excellently. When he relaxed his grip on her, she slowly sank down to her knees on the floor. She currently lacked the energy to stand though she would need to stand for the next guy. The continued spasms in her pussy were amazing and she was also amazed that the hard fuck was the best so far. She had no idea she was that kind of girl.

Victoria fucked and sucked several more guys before Brandon came in. Brandon was his legal name so only the teachers called him that. Everyone in school called him Brutus. He was a big, bruising, dominating lineman.

When Brutus entered the tiny bathroom, Victoria had to stand up on the toilet to make room. She was squeezed tight up against the wall because he took up the whole small space. He dropped his pants then picked her up by sliding her back along the wall. He placed his hands on her shoulders to keep her pressed against the wall. She splayed open her legs. He took a few small steps forward then speared her pussy with his big cock. She cried out from his size but still instinctively tried to wrap her legs around his waist to draw him in even deeper. She never had such a huge cock up her cunt before. He immediately fucked her rapidly.

"Oh, Brutus!" she moaned. It felt like his cock was going to split her in half, but it also felt so good. It was undeniable.

Brutus stayed silent except for his steady groans as he fast fucked her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she mumbled deliriously. It was so good. So fucking good!

She felt like a rag doll, like a fuck toy, like just something for him to get off in, and she loved it!

Victoria felt his big cock suddenly seem to expand even wider in her tight pussy and then she felt him fire. His jizz was such an intense hard stream inside her that the first shot actually burned her insides, but then as he continued to unload spurt after spurt after spurt it all became a soothing coating for the insides of her pussy. She felt so filled by Brutus's cum. It was an awesome sensation! She had a big empty space in her body but it was no longer empty. It was filled with cum and especially with Brutus's cum now. She felt this incredible inner glow she never experienced before. When Brutus relaxed his hold, she roughly dropped down and landed on the toilet seat. Cum immediately began to drip out of her into the bowl. There was too much inside her to hold.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.